||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Accepting ||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Alan in Wonderland ||Alice in Wonderland RP|| Acceptin

Postby jellyfish. » Wed May 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Lilith looked up at him, "That's a shame." She said quietly, as they entered the castle.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Wed May 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Phillip smiled a little at her, "It's all right, I don't mind not sleeping." He glanced around as they entered the castle, looking for those who might be up and about. "One night of missed sleep isn't going to hurt me."

Olivia sat on the railing of a balcony in the White Kingdom. She looked out, smiling at the forest that wasn't all that far away. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair with a quiet sigh. In truth, she was a little bored. Though she was one of the past Alices, she didn't get out of the castle all that often. It did get boring.

The Hatter fell silent, smiling a little, before speaking up again, "I know I speak a lot, if it bothers you, just speak up and I'll let you be on your way."

Lucius laughed a little, "You met the White Knight, then? Supposedly, she's my arch nemesis." He gave a smirk, "I don't know if she's up to the challenge just yet though. Yes, I am a real knight. Knight to the Red King."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Thu May 02, 2013 1:42 am

Lilith nodded she stayed silent though, occasionally yawning as they walked down the hall. She could clearly see the door to her room now.
I would have to claim that I am a pastafarian. I practice the religion of the flying spaghetti monster.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 am

Phillip smiled a little at her, "Though, seems you need sleep."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 am

Lilith nodded, "I am slightly tired, as I woke up at five today, and it is around midnight I suspect." She said, glancing to the right as a servant gave them a weird look on his way down the hall. Lilith looked up at Phillip, one eyebrow raised, "What's his problem?" She asked him quietly.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu May 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Phillip flinched a little at the look from the servant. He sighed a little, "Things might look a bit odd." He frowned a bit, "We disappear for a few hours, miss dinner, come back late. It may seem... different from what it is to them." He frowned more, at his own explanation.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Thu May 02, 2013 1:00 pm

"Oh." Lilith trailed off, she understood completely, and it was just slightly awkward to her, so as normal when she felt uncomfortable, she stayed silent, her grey eyes on her boots.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu May 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Phillip looked away, watching ahead as they walked. His step faltered slightly as he did so but, it was barely noticeable, or so he hoped it had been. His arm stayed propped up for her's as they approached her room, "Yes..."
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyfish. » Thu May 02, 2013 1:11 pm

Lilith sighed, "Goodnight." She said quietly, looking up at him. The young woman let go of his arm and opened the door to her room, she was silent as she did so, for she still felt uncomfortable. She sighed again this time quiet, before entering the room, shutting the door softly after her.
this is an ugly wip.
I used to be jellyfish.
jellyfish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladylewind » Thu May 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Phillip smiled a little, looking at the door for a few seconds after it had closed. He turned away from it, putting his hands in his pockets, still smiling, as he walked away from it. He knew he wouldn't be sleeping tonight, that was fine to him. He planned in his head: He would get a start on tomorrow's workload. Everyone's. Maybe that would get him a little mercy from them. The night had gone well, though. 'I don't think I'd mind being fired over tonight, would have rather been there than here.' He smiled a little at the thought as he walked into the garden.
I'M BACK IN BLACK.
Ladylewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me