Skyrim RP - closed. :( -mods please lock-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim RP - always accepting!

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 am

Aelin put her on as well. It fitted perfectly.Suddenly, a knife flew past her face. She ducked just in time.She heard the knife hit the stonewall and fell down."What.." She spinned around. There was Babette, laughing. "Good.You're talanted." She said picking up the knife. She laughed again and walked out of the room. Aelin freezed. This is creepy... She said, then smirking. She walked out of the room to meet the others.

(That's sort of how they joke at eachother there....))
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attila The Hen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:09 am

Valtyr looked at Babette warily, following Aelin.
VIVE LE REVOLUTION
Attila The Hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:21 am

Aelinm walked out of the quaters, and down the stairs. There were people sitting in the room. Aelin looked around. "Welcome!" said a voice behind her. She spinned around. A pale young man was sitting in a chair. He also had dark eyes."You must be Aelin.And Valtyr." He said with his cold voice, smiling. "Lot's of vampires here." Aelin said. "Yes, it is." He said, bored."There is a werewolf as well, but she's out on a contract."He said."Nice to meet a fellow nightstalker." He said to Valtyr. "I'm Edrim. I'm 100 years. But that's not as old as Babette." He said, casting a gaze at Valtyr.Aelin mumbled to Valtyr: "I must go check something.I'll see you around." She said walking off.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attila The Hen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 am

Valtyr nodded to Aelin. "Don't tell that girl this, but she's pretty good looking." He murmured to Edrim.
VIVE LE REVOLUTION
Attila The Hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 am

Ember dozed lightly in the tree, one leg dangling off and the other propped against her chest. Florn ate acorns and grass below around the tree, lifting his head every now and again to look at her or to make sure there was no danger nearby.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 am

MeXKyo Forever<3 wrote:Valtyr nodded to Aelin. "Don't tell that girl this, but she's pretty good looking." He murmured to Edrim.

((Just as you know, you can RP the other assassins 'couse they're not somebody's character. :D ))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Aethusar was bored of Whiterun. She went out to the stables. She decided to ride Frost this time. She mounted Frost and rode out and headed for Dawnstar. She didn't know where she was going, just that she was going somewhere.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Revin walked to the top od the College, above the Arch Mage's quaters. He looked out to the Sea of Ghosts, and sighed.He put his hood over his face to protect his face from the cold. He stood up there for a while. Then he heard a voice saying:"Revin!" He turned around to see Ydrom, the new apprentice make his way towards him. He walked to Ydrom. "What is it?" He said. "Another failed experiment?" He asked, still remembering the last week's accident. Ydrom bowed his head shortly. "The Arch-Mage wan't you to go to Dawnstar, his contact's say that people have seen many people using that Black Door. He want's it checked out." It was hard to hear the apprentice's voice in the wind."Thank you, Ydrom." He said shortly and made his way to the door.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 am

Ember, forgetting she had dozed off in a tree, tried to roll over and nearly feel. She woke with a jolt, grabbing the tree branch above her head, keeping her from rolling right off the branch. She sat up with a stretch, keeping herself in place by wrapping her legs around the branch. She looked down to see Florn had fallen asleep beneath the branch, his antlers sticking up where she would have landed. "Yeah, that would have hurt," She said, turning and climbing down the way she had gotten up. Florn looked at her as she landed on the ground and he stood.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 am

Aelin walked over to Babette. She sat on a stone bed, helding a knife in her hand. Without looking up she said: "I have a welcome home present for you." She said, and looked up. She gave her a long, curved knife. Aelin looked at it. Babette smiled."I have a good feeling about you, kid.If you survive the two comming weeks I'm sure we'll be the best of friends." She said."Thank you" Aelin said, sheating the knife.It was hard to belive that this girl was over 400 years old. She turned around and walked out of the room.She sighed and sat down on a stonebench.

------------------------
Alicinda walked through the streets of Dawnstar, ignoring the looks from the civillians. She spotted a High-elf in a mage robe. She walked past him, feeling his sharp gaze in her neck. Must come from that dammed College. She thought. She walked out of the town, but had a strange feeling that she was following her. She spinned around. No one was there. How stupid she was, why would she follow her? She walked towards the door, and heard the cold voice asking: "What is life's greatest illusion?" "Silence, my brother." She answed. The door opened and she stepped in.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me