The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:38 am

Gold The Egotistical
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Lyndsay

"Fiction, eh?" he inquired with a quirk of his brow. Now he was starting to piece things together and make sense of them. Could it be that in her world his life was a game of sorts that they played? Now that was an odd thing to think about, but given that video games were indeed a thing even in his home it might be possible. It would only explain why she would not only know of him and say he was from some game, but also believe that Pokemon were fiction. Before he could think all too hard about it, he noticed the electricity sparking off her and he took a step back. Sure he was used to Pokemon sparking up and the likes but never before had he seen a human do the same thing. Noticing that his trainer had gotten a bit tense, Explotaro lifted his head from the teen's chest and turned to look toward Lyndsay. "What the actual hell was that? Don't tell me you can actually control electricity or something."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuffquaa » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 am

michael mell || male || bisexual || 17 || ballroom || tags; kokichi, peaches, xaiori, aigis, kiretsu, open

Michael totally wasn't used to people surrounding him and offering help. If he'd be in a situation like this at school, everyone would ignore, or laugh at him. It kind of made him a bit delighted at all of the attention. These people were total strangers; they could kill him right now and he'd have no where to run. But they didn't, and that was a bonus. His attention was soon shifted again, though. Another newcomer stood beside them, and she looked... different. She looked human, but there was something off. And the way she called all of them "targets?" She looked kind of like... a robot? Michael's eyes widened. A robot? How cool was that?Obviously she would be able to do something to help get the chain off.

And he was right. As she introduced herself, her voice definitely sounded automated. It was pretty cool, actually. And the fact that she said she was here to assist and not to kill made him sigh with relief. "Thank you," he managed to speak. "Are you..." But he was soon cut off as she started to inch closer to him, and pointed a finger to the chain around his ankle. Michael rose an eyebrow. Is she going to move it with her mind or something? Nope, he realized, he was way off. A bullet suddenly shot from her finger, but it bounced off of the chain with a loud "click." Michael's eyes were even wider now. Wasn't that dangerous? Couldn't that kill somebody in like, an instant? As she mentioned trying something else, Michael scooted back just a little bit. "Uh, is this going to hurt?" he questioned, stopping her before she could do more.

But once again, there was a new person at their side. She seemed to be female, with shoulder-length black hair and blue and red eyes. She seemed like a normal human to him. But there wasn't time to ask all of those questions. She opened her mouth suddenly, revealing a row of sharp teeth. Michael flinched just a tiny bit. He guessed that her biting the chain would be worth a shot, but if Aigis couldn't even shoot through it, would it even work. There was only one way to find out. The thought of her biting into his own flesh kind of made him a little queasy, though. What if she accidentally messed up and bit him? "Do you think you could bite it?" he questioned, attempting to hide the small bit of fear he possessed. Without hurting anyone, y'know? he added silently.
nuffquaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:28 pm

kiretsu
      female | fandomless oc | tags; aigis, michael, kokichi, peaches, and xiaori

it wasn't a huge surprise to kiretsu at some of the others' reactions to her offer. the teeth on the right side were like knives, enough to rip open human flesh if she wanted to. that was something she learned in the midst of her escape from the lab. in a way, her fangs reminded her of a shark. maybe that was the idea behind her experimentation, given how crazy she went when it came to blood and her teeth. but it was anyone's guess, really.
      "i-it'll be okay," kiretsu answered as she knelt down in front of the chain. "i'll try not to tear into skin, i promise..." her gaze fell to the chain, and slowly, she took in a deep breath. after some hesitation, kiretsu let out a snarl and lunged for the chain, her fangs gnashing against the metal links with slight ferocity. in her mouth, she could feel tiny pieces of metal snap from the chain, but the constant biting sent an aching pain through her teeth, something that kiretsu wince.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Zinnia

Tags; Rex;

Zinnia smiled and blinked. "We can hang out and explore this place?" The girl stood and took rex's hand in her's, she had noticed a cut on his forearm. Gently she made a small leaf sprout from her palm and wrap around the wound. "We don't have to do anything crazy." ZInnia let go of his hand and looked at Rex with a pursed mouth and cocked head.

(sorry that was really short I need to go to bed lol)
Last edited by Avisowl on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Rex The Optimist
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

He could have sworn there hadn't been a wound on his arm given that his sleeves that been completely intact previously and there hadn't been blood on them either when he took them off. Maybe he had somehow scratched himself whilst putting his gear on. He had done it rather quickly so it wouldn't surprise him in the slightest. Pushing it off it really didn't matter how he had gotten it anyways. "Sure, I guess," he responded as he turned away from her. The whole hang out thing wasn't something he was overly used to given he had spent so much time by himself in the last six years. The people at the trade guild all knew him and got along with him fairly well but they didn't necessarily spend much time together at least not in the sense of hanging out. He supposed he hung out with Nia, Tora and the likes of his current party. Then again they were on a journey while being chased by Torna. Most of their free time was spent sleeping or eating or in his case, salvaging while the others spent time together. It was their own way to earn some easy money along the way to afford food and other necessities. "Uh, maybe we can find a kitchen of sorts? I am feeling a bit hungry."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:54 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex;

Zinnia nodded touching her stomach for a second and dropped her arms. "Yeah I'm hungry." Zinnia started to walk down the hallway with Rex in toll. "I bet the kitchen is near the ballroom, maybe Master A might have put out food for the guests in a dining room." The girl silently hoped her hypothesis was correct as they continued walking. Zinnia wondered what kinds of food they would have. She hoped there were ingredients to make a salad or a sandwich. Zinnia felt like something healthy to settle her stomach.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:18 am

Rex The Optimist

Watching her walk off for a moment, he wasn't sure if he necessarily wanted to go back down near the ballroom to begin with. He knew they'd have to eventually, but after such a traumatic event going there again so soon made him wary. Plus he wasn't sure if he could trust anything that had already been cooked and left out for them. Anything that could be associated with Master A seemed dangerous in his mind. He didn't want to find some dining room with food already out. He wanted a kitchen. Even though he wasn't by any means a great cook, he had managed to get by on his own cooking the last several years. It was the one thing he had learned from Corrine when she had been raising him. Now that he had met Pyra, she did most of the cooking since it was something she rather enjoyed. Yet another reason he wished she had been brought here over Mythra. Giving a small shake of his head, he quietly began to follow after Zinnia. "I won't be eating anything that's already left out so I rather have a kitchen than a dining room. I'll cook my own food if I have to," he finally said.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:17 am

Zinnia

Tags; Rex;

Zinnia turned her to the left and smiled. A lovely silver door was ajar showing a kitchen."Look there it is!" She slinked into the kitchen her mouth curled into a gentle smile. Zinnia dragged her finger along the smooth marble counter. Small china lined the glossy shelves. Silverware sat in small drawers, along with glass cups. Zinnia's eyes were wide with wonder as she turned around, her eyes surveying the entire room. Zinnia opened a cabinet glancing down the different spices. She wafted the sweet, spicy, and sour scents. The warmth of this room felt so comforting. She felt at home, in her cottage baking with her mother. Zinnia hugged a bag of flour close and then set it down. She continued to explore the cabinets and drawers.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .normal.human. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:20 pm

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:21 am

Rex The Optimist

Quietly following her to the kitchen, he looked around for a moment. It was obvious that he still felt uneasy. He still wasn't feeling the greatest and was rather low on energy which only made it worse. At least the kitchen didn't look like it would pose any kind of problem. Pushing the thought from his head, he looked toward the cabinets wondering what kind of food would be around for him to make. As he began to open them, he noticed that none of it looked familiar to him. It was all things he had never seen before. Well that was certainly a problem. Biting his lip, he wasn't sure what to do. If he didn't know of the things he was seeing then how was he supposed to cook? Azurda seemed to pick up on his concern though the titan wasn't entirely sure what to do about it either. "Um, well, I guess I can't really cook since none of this stuff is familiar to me at all. Not much I can do," he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Gold The Egotistical
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Lyndsay

"It kinda of does matter if you can or not and I never claimed you would hurt anyone if ya did. Now if ya could just answer the question that'd be great," he remarked with a slight roll of his eyes. He knew it did matter if she could control lightning. It wasn't like it would make him fear her or something. It was just something that was rather unusual to him. He had the right to be surprised over it. "If ya think I'm gonna be mad or something you're mistaken. I'd be more upset if you decided to keep going with what you're saying right now." Maybe that'd get her to talk. He knew sometimes such things could ease people into talking though he was never one that had been easy to talk with given his personality. Crystal always nagged him about it. He was too cocky and upfront about everything that it made people hate him rather quickly.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me