Skyrim RP - closed. :( -mods please lock-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim RP - always accepting!

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:19 am

Aelin looked at the other elf."I'm in a hurry, I must go. We might meet again." She said. Then she sat off, rushing towards Dawnstar.
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 am

"I hope so. Take care of yourself," Ember said before Aelin left. Florn flicked an ear and his tail before reaching down to munch on some acorns that he found at his feet. Ember climbed into a nearby tree and leaned back, tired. She hadn't slept at all the night before and her home was a good distance away.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:28 am

After a few hours the weather got colder and it got snowier too. Dawnstar and the Sea of Ghosts must be near. She thought as Rowan galloped in full speed on the open fields.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attila The Hen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 am

Valtyr stepped into Dawnstar 5 long hours later. The sun had taken its toll on him, growing weak. He immediately went under a scaffolding, grateful for being shielded from the heat and light.
VIVE LE REVOLUTION
Attila The Hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:33 am

As Aelin arrived at Dawnstar, she spotted a ple Imperial walking the streets. She ignored him and kept riding north. Then she spotted a thick stone door. On the top of the door there was a black hand.She jumped off her horse and tuched the door. Suddenly she heard an ice cold voice whispering: "What is life's greatest illusion?" She swallowed. "Innocense, my brother." Suddenly, the door opened slowly, and she stepped in.It was dark inside, and in one corner stood a coffin. She looked around. Then she spotted a little girl, sitting on a bench. Her brown hair reached her shoulders, and her eyes were dark, even the whites of the eyes. What is a girl doing here...? She thought.The girl stood up. "Please!" She said in a scared voice."The Brotherhood killed my Mama and Papa, and now they too me captive! Please help!" She begged. Then she laughed, an ice-cold laugh. "Rather convincing, don't you think?" She asked."Alicina has told me all about you." She said, smiling.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attila The Hen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 am

Valtyr stepped up to the door with the black hand above. He heard it ask, "What is life's greatest illusion?" "Innocense, my brother." He replied. He saw the great doors open and he walked inside, a hand on his dagger.
VIVE LE REVOLUTION
Attila The Hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 am

Aelin looked confused."What is a little girl like you doing here?" She laughed again. "Girl? I'm no more a little girl that you are! I was once, of course.400 years ago.Getting bitten by a vampire when you're ten will do that to a girl." She said looking carelessly at her fingernail. "And look! Here comes you're comerade." She said, looking over Aelin's shoulder. Aelin spinned around. A man walked into the sanctuary. He was rather pale, just like Babette. But his eyes were not as dark as Babettes. "Loot's of new people streaming in nowerdays.I remeber when the dragonborn first came to the Brotherhood." She added thoughtfully. "Anyway." she said."Welcome to our sanctuary." She said looking at them."I hope you found the place allright." She said, looking at them. "What's your names?" She asked quriously. "I'm Aelin." Aelin said.

(I'll play Babette.))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attila The Hen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:55 am

"I'm Valtyr." Valtyr murmured, eyeing her with suspision.
VIVE LE REVOLUTION
Attila The Hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:42 am

"Aha.Another young vampire." She said, casting a gaze with her dark eyes at him. "Not as old as me, though. We have another vampire here, Edrim." She said. "Well, it is an honor to welcome you to our family." She smiled. The quaters are to the left. You can find you're new Dark Brotherhood armour there." She said. "Now, I won't keep the others waiting. Tey're so eager to meet you." She said smiling. Then she walked down the stone stairs and dissapeared. Aelin casted a gaze at Valtyr. "Well, nice to meet you." She said, looking up at him.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Attila The Hen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 am

Valtyr gave her a curt nod, getting the armor and slipping off his own. He put on the new armor and looked over at Aelin.
VIVE LE REVOLUTION
Attila The Hen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me