The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby Avisowl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:18 am

Zinnia

Tags; Ballroom; Everyone; Rex; Kiritsu; Aigis

Zinnia averted her eyes from Rex for a split second, thinking. ”Can I at least stay with you?” Her shoulders shrugged and she looked at the boy again. Zinnia understood completely why he wouldn’t want to find the door with her. I mean, weren’t they still strangers to eachother? Anyways, the girl could find the door some other time. Zinnia purses her lips waiting patiently for his response. She noticed him glaring off into the distance at the two girls and cocked an eyebrow. Zinnia silently wondered what she had miss but let out a sigh and turned back to Rex.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .normal.human. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:57 pm

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:58 pm

xxvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxx

xxXXXXXXXx A I G I S
x fourm here.
x fandom persona 3.
x tags kiretsu, zinnia, rex,
x peaches, micheal, kokichi
x & xaiori.
x other aigis probably doesn't
x have a aura.

xxvvvvvSvvvvvvvvbvvvvvxxxxx
craning her head, aigis watched kiretsu intently. the removing of soggy bandages revealed something aigis didn't expect. adding this to kiretsu's profile, aigis noted her tone of voice and stutters. although the robot couldn't understand her own emotion she'd learnt to read other emotions from hanging around everyone at s.e.e.s to a degree. blinking softly, watching her catch up, aigis felt an odd feeling waver over her, it appeared that she wanted to protect this monsterous girl a bit more now. not only was kiretsu strong, but she had someone to help explain everything to aigis, of course this was nothing compared to her dedication to him. she felt like she couldn't not try and help out this girl. "then let us leave kiretsu-san. goodbye." that farewell was ment for rex and zinnia, yet she didn't look back. from that point onwards she was basically slowly making her way down the hall, spotting the door she had come from. the loose blue dress aigis was wearing still was spotless, which was surprising, it will probably soon become torn up, from how aigis usually moves around. the mechanical girl also hadn't forgotten how she might get in trouble for not wearing any shoes or the masks that were given to her. the stub legs she had were made for battle, shoes would just get in the way anyways, but she'd feel awful if she got in trouble and kiretsu was dragged into that. suddenly aigis's body stopped. "i hear voices." it was in a different direction then the halway she took to find the two fighting. perhaps there was another fight here, was someone being attacked? her sensors told her that there was no threats but she could never be too sure on that. especially how they were pretty useless when there were this vast variety of people here. quicky falling into this situation aigis raised both her hands up, pointing all of her fingers at everyone, scent of gun powder wafting off. distress seemed fairly lit in this area. "targets locked." she echoed robotically. scanning all of them, she was able to figure out that this one human was in peril of being locked down, while the others effortlessly helped. perhaps she could help in exchange of information or allies?
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 pm

✘ xiaori haiteku • female • 15 • bisexual • tags : michael, kokichi, peaches, aigis
    ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( ) ━
    ╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
    Xiaori returned a gentle smile to Peaches. "I'll try my best," she began, "but I can't do
    it alone."
    Her gaze shifted from the girl to the boy with purple streaks in his hair. In
    fact, he looked quite familiar... "Kokichi...?" she couldn't help but utter. "Maybe I'm
    seeing things, but..."
    She didn't exactly feel that revealing her video game interests
    (Danganronpa being newfound) would be the most helpful in their situation right now.
    "How would he end up here?" But before long, her attention was focused on another
    voice behind them. Its declaration of locking targets on the small group had reached
    her ears, even through the commotion. She hadn't seen this type of character before,
    if she indeed happened to be from another video game as well, or something. Wait, it
    couldn't be... was she transferred to a type of digital world? She shook her head; her
    first priority was helping Michael out. Realizing she had been staring at the android,
    Xiaori perked up. "Ah-ahm... hey there," she greeted. "C-could you help us out?"
    She was still in awe of the overall situation, not to mention Aigis looked bot-like but
    so humanoid at the same time. "I think we can all get this chain off if we used our
    combined strength."
    Even if Aigis appeared strong, it didn't mean Michael wouldn't
    need all the help he could get.
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Rex The Optimist
      ───────────────────────────────────
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Zinnia

"Well that was bloody rude," he remarked under his breath as he gave a small shake of his head. He really would have thought that people in this place might at least be a little bit friendly toward another that was stuck in the same situation as them. It seemed that he expected too much. Turning his attention away from the two disappearing figures, his eyes moved back to Zinnia. He could tell she was disappointed that he had questioned going to search for the door. Letting a soft sigh escape his lips, the salvager lifted a hand to rub the back of his head. "I suppose if you want to, but I'm going to change first and get my sword," he informed her. After that he wasn't sure what he was going to do. He could always find Mythra again and figure out a game plan for what they needed to do from here, though finding her would probably only end up with her scolding him like usual. If only Pyra had come with her then things would be much easier. Shaking the thought off he began to make his way toward his room. "I'll be back out in a few. I shouldn't be too long."

Making it to his room, he opened the door and disappeared inside. Azurda left his shoulder almost immediately and floated over to the bed where he landed. "Are you going to tell me what happened, my boy?" the titan questioned. There really was no reason for him not to. Certainly the titan deserved to know what had happened while he had been away.

"The master of this place tried drowning us all at the ball. We could have all easily died. Afterwards that odd looking woman decided to attack me due to some rampage of sorts. I don't fully understand it, but it happened. Also, Mythra is stuck here as well without Pyra. I don't know how that happened, but she's certainly not in a great mood," the teen rambled as he changed from his bloodied and torn dress shirt into his usual undershirt. It didn't take him long to exchange the wet dress clothes for his dry ones as well as putting his gear on. Attaching the helmet back to the back of his vest, Rex turned to see the aegis sword leaning up against the wall where he had previously left it. Unlike the last time he had seen it the sword was now a silvery white color with gold and green accents that resembled Mythra's attire. Picking the sword up he attached it in place on his lower back before looking toward Azurda once again.

"You need to be careful in this place then, Rex," Azurda told him, but the boy waved it off. Picking the titan up, he placed him inside his helmet and made his way over to the door. Exiting the room, he looked back toward the place he had left Zinnia. He really wasn't sure what they'd do from here. Searching for some door might take them hours and who knew what they'd find along the way. "So, what are we gonna do now then?"

Gold The Egotistical
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Lyndsay

Seeing her instantly back down put the teen at ease a bit. Even though she apologized it didn't take back what she had said. He'd let it slide for now. "Of course I have Pokemon," he replied as he reached into his bag and pulled a pokeball out. Enlarging it in his hand he released Explotaro from it. The Typhlosion let out a roar before ramming his head playfully into Gold's chest. Grunting softly from the brief surge of pain, the trainer let a soft chuckle escape his lips as he rubbed the Pokemon's head. "If this guy isn't enough to prove anything I have five others that'd be more than happy to show I'm not liar. I am a lot of other things, but a liar is not one of them." His words weren't entirely truthful. He knew if Crystal was around she'd be the first to argue with him being truthful all the time. Even Ruby and Sapphire would argue such even though they had spent a very short time with him. But this wasn't something he had a reason to lie about. His identity as Gold was really the only thing he had to set him apart from other trainers back home and it put him into a small elite group since he was one of the few dex holders across the regions.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm

kokichi ouma
    the ultimate supreme leader

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    male || danganronpa v3 || tagged; michael, peaches, xiaori, aigis, kiretsu, open
    immediately after the nymph had taken her eyes off him and focused on the newcomer, the boys eyes fleeted to the door, already he could feel himself becoming bored yet once again, he wanted to leave.. looking back over at peaches, michael and xiarori who seemed to be paying no attention to him, he took the opportunity to quietly inch his way back towards the exit in order to sneak out while the three were distracted. although, he had only managed to take a few small steps before someone had said his name, he stopped, tilting his head slightly as his purple eyes fixed on xiaori, eyebrows raised. she recognized him? she seemed a bit surprised about it.. kokichi frowned, suspicious. “err- how do you know my na-“ he was cut short by a new voice, one that didn’t sound all that human. had she just referred to them as targets? that wasn’t exactly the best way to be addressed.... turning in the direction of the new voice his eyes landed on yet another girl, although it was obvious she wasn’t human, more of an automaton, immediately he was reminded of kiibo. “whoaaa is that a robot!?!” he marveled, eyes sparkling with a newfound interest.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:41 pm

xxvvvkvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxxxx

xxXXXXXXXx A I G I S
x fourm here.
x fandom persona 3.
x tags kiretsu peaches, micheal,
x kokichi & xaiori.
x other .

xxvvvvvSvvvvvvvvbvvvvvxxxxx
a frown appeared on aigis's pale face. as soon as she arived to this predicament she'd been asked to help, perhaps that made things simpler. none of the characters in this area seemed hostile, honestly they seemed more weary around aigis then anything, exept this perculiar boy that just grabbed her attention, not even giving aigis time to respond to the girl. lowering both of her arms, the caps on her fingers snapped shut, little sparks coming off of her left arm. "i am aigis, an anti-shadow weapon." hoping that satisfied this kid, aigis continued, although what she said next wasn't entirely true. "i have come to assist you." giving michael and xiaori a small nod, she began to walk towards michael, getting close up to him and the metal bound. aigis's blue eyes sharpened as she looked down at the tight chain thinking carefully. of course her first instinct was to evoke her persona, but palladion was much too big and would probably kill this boy on impact, no matter what skill she'd use. one bullet should be able to snap the chain at the base. holding out her right arm, she pointed her pointer finger at the base of the chain without asking first. "i should be able to handle this myself without anyone in physical danger." no one would need to exert themselves but her. a sharp bang erupted fom her finger as a silver and copper colored bullet shot out at the chain. as soon as it hit the chain it bounced off, for a split second aigis even thought she missed, yet she didn't. the chain reflected her bullet. as soon as it flung off aigis made a great effort to twist her self and grab the bullet in her hand with her right arm. panic almost shot through her body in case this would have hit anyone. dropping it onto the floor aigis gave a frustrated glare. she turned to the others with determination. "i'm sure i can do this, let me try something else." she had only one more choice, and although it was a waste, it was the only thing aigis could try without but anyone in danger but herself.
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:58 pm

kiretsu
      female | fandomless oc | tags; aigis, michael, kokichi, peaches, and xiaori (rex and zinnia mentioned)

as kiretsu followed aigis in walking, she spared the boy and the flower-girl a brief glance, a slight feeling of guilt hitting her. it would've seemed best to have told them about leaving. but it was too late, and aigis had already gained a head start. hopefully, kiretsu could tell them about what she and aigis would find later on.
      staying silent, kiretsu continued to walk behind aigis, until the former came to a stop, to kiretsu's confusion. peering over her shoulder, she saw four newcomers, one of which sounded very excited to see aigis.
      "what's happening?," kiretsu asked as she stepped out from behind the robot to face the newcomers. none of them she recognized, but of the four, one had his leg caught in a chain somehow. before she could say anything, a bang echoed through the room, causing kiretsu to instantly wince. when she opened her eyes, the chain was still intact, and she could smell the gunpowder in the air.
      there was no possible way that could've been an accident, the chain clamping onto the boy's leg. it must've happened during the ballroom flooding. a gunshot couldn't take it off in a single blow, from a robot of all things. silently, kiretsu's brow furrowed as she tried to think of what could break the chain, until her eyes widened in realization.
      "e-excuse me." staring at aigis and all the newcomers, kiretsu slowly opened her mouth, revealing a row of shark-like teeth on the right side. "maybe i-i could try b-biting through it?"
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .normal.human. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:28 am

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xiaori

Postby vampz » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:26 am

✘ xiaori haiteku • female • 15 • bisexual • tags : michael, kokichi, peaches, aigis, kiretsu
    ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( ) ━
    ╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
    Xiaori intently watched Aigis attempt to break the chain off, flinching as she did so.
    That didn't work...? she thought to herself hopelessly. Even if she had only just met
    Michael, she didn't want to have to lose anybody to this game upon entrance. "A-ah,"
    she spoke, "... thank you for your help." Even if it wasn't working just yet, the
    hacker had to admit that it was generous of the android to do so. Could a bot process
    her thanks?

Her thoughts were cut short by yet another voice behind them, a girl with dark hair
    and strikingly pointy teeth catching her gaze. This game contained individuals with
    abilities she couldn't even begin to fathom would exist; thus, she decided to believe
    in this one as well. "Hello there," she uttered in a quiet yet audible voice. "I think
    it's worth a shot, but... it won't hurt you, will it?"
    Xiaori was undoubtedly concerned
    about the durability the chain around Michael's leg possessed. If Aigis couldn't shoot
    through it, she wondered if Kiretsu's teeth would be of help, but didn't want this to
    result in harm or discomfort in the newcomer, either. "I guess you could try, but,
    please be careful,"
    she advised in a bit of a worried tone.
    As the others took their time to think as well, Xiaori wondered if there were any
    computers or digital gateways she could gain access to. Hacking was, in fact, one
    of the first solutions that came to mind. But that could wait until after the clearly
    bigger dilemma.

The girl thought back to her earlier statement. "Oh, right..." she recalled, turning
    to Kokichi and attempting to draw his attention back to the situation. "Kokichi
    Ouma, is it?"
    There was no mistaking his signature hair and lavender eyes which
    she had seen many times before. She wanted to disregard this as a simply well-
    done dressup as the character, but he was undeniably his spitting image. Besides,
    with all the other lunatic events taking place, she wouldn't be surprised if he was
    the real deal, either. "Danganronpa. You're... the liar." She honestly found his
    character interesting in her playthrough, but, knowing of his personality and
    tendencies well due to this, questioned the authority of whatever was to come
    from his mouth. He was known for taking back nearly every statement he made,
    and could be rarely relied on. In a killing game, on top of that, she added
    silently. However, with no mentions of killing in this particular scheme, she
    hoped he would be a little more cooperative. "I'm not sure how you got here,
    well- you came like the rest of us, obviously- but what I mean is, how can a
    game character..."
    Xiaori trailed off. Maybe that meant there was some kind
    of digital source she could access after all, although, she reminded herself once
    more- it could wait for a while.
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me