Underverse- an Undertale Multiverse Crossover RP- Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Underverse- an Undertale Multiverse Crossover RP- Open

Postby Love~Chan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 pm

Description; (I'm lazy, he's easy to find an image of, though, and he's well known-)
Username; Love~Chan
Name; Cross
Gender; Male
Age; (unknown)

Description; He has headphones near him at all times, and he has a teal hoodie on, and in blue jeans, and he's usually just in his house, watching YT with red converses on. He can be SERIOUSLY shy at times, and he will become a tsundere around his crush.
Username; Love~Chan
Name; Song/ SongTale Sans
Gender; Male
Age; 13-14 (I made him, so I know the age. XP)

Description; (look up 'swap error sans' (I'm too lazy for this))
Username; Love~Chan
Name; Reboot
Gender; Male
Age; I have absolutely NO clue. XDDDD

I hope this works, I'm a lazy bum XDDDDDDDD
Last edited by Love~Chan on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heya! I'm Love~Chan, but peeps call me Love, Sugar, or Sugar Sweet! (Last two are from previous YT name. ^^")

Anywho, I have a C$ Store, feel free to check it out, it would be awesome if you did!!!!! I mean, ya don't have to, but it would be nice if ya did...

But, I've really got nothing to do, so, feel free to PM me, or friend me!!!!! I love making new friends!!!! ^^

I'm also available for drawing requests!!! I can do humans, dogs, and cats!!!

I am a very musical person!!! Some bands/ singers that I am into are: Linkin Park (Current Fave Song(s): One More Light), Owl City (Current Fave Song(s): Shine Your Way/ When Can I See You Again/ Fireflies), Coldplay (Current Fave Song(s): Viva La Vida/ Paradise), and Imagine Dragons (Current Fave Song(s): Demons/ Believer/ Radioactive)!!! I also play the piano by ear, meaning that, if I hear a wrong note in a song that I am playing for the first time, then, I can use my hearing to switch it to the right note, without using any kind of sheet or video!!! This is a trick of mine that even my FATHER is jealous of!!! (He legit envies me for it XDDDDDD)

Anywho, that's it for now. Cya peeps!!!

Love~Chan, out!!!!
Love~Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 am

Mist | 25 | Tags: ???

Mist sighed at Jason and Zero fighting each other " Guys seriously stop that your fighting over some little thing... They didn't listen, he sighed and walked towards his peaceful garden , but changed his mind and walked at snowdin main centre.

Both

"Oh no don't you insult my raw crystal collection! Well you should look at your demonic collection its creepy as satan!
You better stop that Jason!

You should stop insulting my demonic collection! Your crystal collection is a strange collection! I just like demonic stuff But that doesn't mean that makes me creepy!

Both just blabbering and stopped after seeing mist isn't here
wip,,
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Love~Chan wrote:Description; (I'm lazy, he's easy to find an image of, though, and he's well known-)
Username; Love~Chan
Name; Cross
Gender; Male
Age; (unknown)

Description; He has headphones near him at all times, and he has a teal hoodie on, and in blue jeans, and he's usually just in his house, watching YT with red converses on.
Username; Love~Chan
Gender; Male

Username; Love~Chan
Name; Reboot
Gender; Male

(Hmm... weell your missing a few parts but since I'm familiar with them, that should work)
(In a sense, you're accepted)
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Love~Chan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:05 am

InkSky wrote:
Love~Chan wrote:Description; (I'm lazy, he's easy to find an image of, though, and he's well known-)
Username; Love~Chan
Name; Cross
Gender; Male
Age; (unknown)

Description; He has headphones near him at all times, and he has a teal hoodie on, and in blue jeans, and he's usually just in his house, watching YT with red converses on.
Username; Love~Chan
Gender; Male

Username; Love~Chan
Name; Reboot
Gender; Male

(Hmm... weell your missing a few parts but since I'm familiar with them, that should work)
(In a sense, you're accepted)

(Okay, I'm just lazy XDDDDDD)

(this is Song's color)
(this is Cross's color)
(this is Reboot's color)

(So that everyone knows. X3)

Song was sitting on a tree branch, his headphones on, listening to "I'll Fight" by Daughtry, humming softly.
Heya! I'm Love~Chan, but peeps call me Love, Sugar, or Sugar Sweet! (Last two are from previous YT name. ^^")

Anywho, I have a C$ Store, feel free to check it out, it would be awesome if you did!!!!! I mean, ya don't have to, but it would be nice if ya did...

But, I've really got nothing to do, so, feel free to PM me, or friend me!!!!! I love making new friends!!!! ^^

I'm also available for drawing requests!!! I can do humans, dogs, and cats!!!

I am a very musical person!!! Some bands/ singers that I am into are: Linkin Park (Current Fave Song(s): One More Light), Owl City (Current Fave Song(s): Shine Your Way/ When Can I See You Again/ Fireflies), Coldplay (Current Fave Song(s): Viva La Vida/ Paradise), and Imagine Dragons (Current Fave Song(s): Demons/ Believer/ Radioactive)!!! I also play the piano by ear, meaning that, if I hear a wrong note in a song that I am playing for the first time, then, I can use my hearing to switch it to the right note, without using any kind of sheet or video!!! This is a trick of mine that even my FATHER is jealous of!!! (He legit envies me for it XDDDDDD)

Anywho, that's it for now. Cya peeps!!!

Love~Chan, out!!!!
Love~Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:56 am

Clover turned herself around and saw Song with his headphones. "Oooooooo! Someone else~" she said kinda creepily. She got off the tree and landed neatly on her feet.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,
a light that cuts into the darkness--
light up my eyes and i won’t get lost,
so watch over me, Regulus!

aqua | they/them | discord: sticktoyourfaith
current interests: blue lock, prsk,
apothecary diaries, gotg, splatoon, etc

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Repins
Hearing movement in the trees, she looked up and saw Clover and Song. Sneakily, she stalked up to them, hiding behind the leaves. You practically can't see her.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:50 am

While she was creeping up on Song, she didn't notice Repins behind her. Not that she would if she was aware anyways. She picked up a snowball and threw it at Song and then leaped up a tree to hide in the tree leaves.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Username: Inksky
Name: Repins
[b]Gender: Female

If monster, which type?: Fish monster
Au? (If they have one): None, OC
Personality: Repins is a sharp-shooter, meaning she's good at aiming (really, she never misses) and can use any type of weapon. Because of that, she does't have one magical power, she has many. She's an introvert, meaning that she's shy and doesn't talk that much, but if it's down to business, she's the one you'll fear. But around her team and anyone she knows personally, she's the talkative one there. She's also quite fun to play with, and will tease anyone. She is the fighter of the team. She'll be the on attacking from afar, or up close, depends. She's the third oldest of the entire team. She has two souls: Justice and Bravery
Powers: Spears, shape-shifting weapon, the ability to melt into the shadows
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter): She has a special weapon that can take any shape and from, and can do any attack possible with infinite ammo (if it requires ammo). Seriously. She also has her spears, and they can deal different damge variants depending which color (red=fire burn, purple=stun, etc) She used to be friends with Toriel and Asgore and all the others into the mysterious PLAGUE spreaded through. The PLAGUE kills monsters by seeping their magic from their soul, and if caught, you're about to die. It's not that infectious, especially if your a strong-willed and Determined monster. Only she, Papyro, Mestriel, and Blane lived through the attack.

Username: InkSky
Name: Blane

If monster, which type?:
Skeleton
Au? (If they have one): OC
Personality: He's the happy-go-lucky of the team. He's kind and helpful, and can brighten up anyone's mood. He's so good at being funny that others usually think that is his power. But it's not. Seriously. He can also cook and bake food, that can heal as well as, well, tasting delicious. He's the youngest of the entire family. He's quite strong despite looking weak and cowardly.
Powers: The ability to bake and cook magnificent(and delicious)things, can heal the team, normal sans power, soul power.
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter):
He's the only one on the team with more than one souls. He has all 7 souls, and so can do different powers (Red=extra damage and fire, blue=Drops you down, water). His right eye, (the one with only an outline eye) can change color depending on mood. He uses normal sans power, but only he has the special ability to "charge" up the Gaster Blaster. The more it charges, the stronger and wider the range is. Blane is mainly Determination and Kindness He's also good at carving, sculpting, building, designing and drawing, and fixing things. He's also smart and creative, and can easily slip out of tricky and tight situations and places.

Name: Mestriel

If monster, which type?: Goat-monster
Personality: He's kind and gentle-natured, despite his "cool" look. He has unwavering loyalty to his friends and family. He's the eldest of the team and naturally the leader. However, he doesn't act cocky and doesn't boss the others around, and always consults others if he needs their help. He also will admit his mistakes. That is the reason the team loves him so much, and although they'll never admit it to his face, but he's the best leader anyone could ask for. He has the souls of Kindness and Integrity.
Powers: Normal Asriel powers (rainbow blasters, dual swords, etc) and the ability to summon as many things as he needs as long as their real and available.
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter): Mestriel is generally good at everything he tries, so really that's it.

Name: Papyro (Pa-pie-ro)

If monster, which type?: Skeleton
Personality:Papyro is the smartest (smarter than Blane) and the most cautious and wary of his brothers ans sisters. Second-in-command, he always carries around his signature notebook and pen. But, he will never back down in a fight. He's also unable to tell a single lie. He has the soul of Patience and Perseverance.
Powers: Normal Papyrus powers, Sans powers, and the ability to make things come alive with words.(I.e, if he writes the word Fire with his pen in the air, it'll actually summon fire)
Background story (If your own au/oc/charcter):He plays and is excellent at every musical instrument there is in the world, coding and programming and is good at telling stories and writing. He sometimes helps Blane in his inventions.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 pm

Repins
As soon as she heard the snowball, she summoned in her weapon, which took the form of a sniper rifle, took aim, and shot. Her ""friendliness pellet" went straight into the snowball, cutting it off course, and it splattered onto the side of the tree instead. "Score." she muttered, putting away her weapon.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:57 pm

(Nice drawings!)

Clover let out a small hissing noise. She turned to Repins. "Nice aim, gotta say." She said, trying to sound impressed when she was upset.

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╗
i saw it in that meteor,

Image Image
╚═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════╝

aquamiao

My pets