The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay (Open/Acceptin

Postby .normal.human. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:51 am

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:00 pm

Gold The Egotistical
      ───────────────────────────────────
      18 Male Pokespe Crush: None Tagged: Lyndsay

He was on his way back to his room to change and grab his things when he heard a voice address him and his gaze drifted to meet the girl or at least his uncovered eye did. His hair was still in his face after getting soaked from the flood and his fringe laid over his other eye. At first glance he could tell this girl hadn't been anywhere near the ballroom given that her clothes were entirely dry and she seemed to not be traumatized like he would expect anyone that had been present to be. He supposed not all guests had attended the ball like the letter had said. That was none of his business though. Loosen the bow tie around his neck, the teen shifted his weight as he gave a light shrug of his shoulders. "Yeah, I am. Pretty sure anyone ya run into in this place is," he remarked. He figured that there weren't many if any that were actually from this place. He hadn't met anyone that was from this place. Everyone he had seen were most likely other guests unless Master A had planned to drown those in his own staff in the process.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .normal.human. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:33 pm

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Gold The Egotistical

He noticed that she was studying his clothing before she spoke but he brushed it off. It wasn't as if this was what he normally wore anyways. As she introduced himself, the teen brushed his fringe out of his face in attempt to keep it out of his way for the time being until he was able to actually dry his hair and get it styled in its usual manner. "The name's Gold. Nice to meet ya, I suppose," he replied. Maybe he was being a bit rude with the way he spoke but he couldn't help but feel a bit bitter that this girl seemingly had missed out on the near death experience that everyone had been through. If only he had somehow slept through the entire day and done the same. Then again such experiences were nothing new to him. He always was playing with death back home. He had hoped this place might have given him a chance to avoid such things or at least not make him go into such situations without a way to defend himself and have a fighting chance to live. Pushing the thought off, a soft snort escaped his nostrils at her next question. To him it was a bit of a dumb thing to ask. Would he really be soaking wet if something hadn't happened? "Yeah, the guy running this whole game or whatever tried to drown us all at the first nightly ball. Be glad ya weren't there or ya would have had your life flashing before your eyes."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:20 pm

kiretsu
      female | fandomless oc | tags; aigis, rex, and zinnia

aigis' name definitely threw kiretsu in for a loop. it sounded so fantasy-like, yet her appearance was the farthest thing from it. she wasn't going to lie, she had so many questions she wanted to ask, not just to aigis, but to everyone else (especially the boy she'd slashed and the now very confused flower-girl). but before kiretsu could, aigis had announced her continued exploration.
      at first, an uneasy feeling filled kiretsu's stomach. master a had just flooded an entire room with everyone in it, and kiretsu's mind started to race with potential possibilities. if they could try and drown a whole group, what could they do to a lone person, especially one as inquisitive as aigis?
      "i'll j-join you, if that's alright with you," kiretsu stuttered after a bout of silence. "b-but if you don't mind waiting for a second..." silently, kiretsu's eyes went to her bandaged leg, the bandages in question shredded and on the verge of falling apart. with one hand, she started to rip one, then another, until her entire leg was exposed, musculature and bone in plain view. kiretsu couldn't hold back a sigh, but gradually, her gaze went to aigis. she wasn't going to need them anymore, especially with how waterlogged they were.
      "o-okay. let's go."
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 am

Zinnia

Tags; Ballroom; Everyone; Rex; Kiritsu; Aigis

Zinnia lifted her hand and grabbed Rex’s hand. She stood her legs were shaking. Zinnia continued to grip Rex’s hand. The girl’s eyes darted to the other two people leaving. Zinnia’s eyes flickered with curiosity, but she had her own plans. ”I saw a door, in my dream....I need to find it.”The girl looked into Rex’s eyes. ”Do you.....want to...um..come or.” Zinnia gestured over to the two girls leaving. She gazed off into the distance of where she’s seen the gold rimmed door.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .normal.human. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:06 am

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:33 am

Rex The Optimist
      16 Male Xenoblade Crush: None Tagged: Kiretsu, Zinnia & Aigis

Glancing at Aigis and Kiretsu once more he was still bothered by the fact that they had merely ignored him and Zinnia. He wanted to voice his distaste with such, but the words to say didn't come to him. Wrinkling his nose slightly at the thought, he noticed that Zinnia had finally taken his hand and gotten up. Pulling his hand back, he decided it wasn't worth his time to continue to be salty over the other two girls not inviting them to go with. Listening to Zinnia begin with speak, he quirked a brow slightly before crossing his arms over his chest. "A door? We could be looking for hours for one certain door you saw in a dream given how many there are in this place and I'm not going anywhere before I get my sword and all my gear on after what just happened," he told her. If another situation were to arise that put his life at danger he wanted to be as ready as he could. The previous situation could have been averted much quicker if he had his gear on him. "Do you really think running around in search of some door is really the best course of action at this point?" He really didn't think it was all that great of an idea to run around with little clue of where they were going or without any form of protection.

Gold The Egotistical

Looking around for a moment, he realized that they were close enough to his room for him to go to it. Turning, the tall boy made his way over to the door and pushed it open without a word. Flicking the light on he saw all his things laying out just as he had left them before. Before he could go much farther though he heard the girl ask him yet another question and he glanced over his shoulder at her. "New Bark Town in the region of Johto," he replied plainly. He didn't expected her to know of it much like Calypso hadn't know of such a place. "I'm sure you're from some place I've never heard of but if ya wanna tell me go right on ahead." Stepping in to the room, he pulled his suit coat off and threw it onto the floor followed quickly by the bow tie. There was no point in staying in the soaking wet clothes when he could return to his own comfortable ones. He didn't even bother to close the door as he did so either. It really didn't phase him. Grabbing his hat last he plopped it down on his head before picking his bag up. Making sure all his things were accounted for, he moved back to the doorway and looked toward Lyndsay.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .normal.human. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:41 am

-
Last edited by .normal.human. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.normal.human.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 am

Gold The Egotistical

At first he was confused by her words and even more surprised that she knew of his home. Why wouldn't she believe him then? Narrowing his eyes slightly he was about to argue until she spoke once more and fired what he could only assume was an insult of sort. He had never even heard of the term. "Weeabo? What in Acreus' name is that supposed to mean? You really got some nerve to think I'm lying," he growled. He was just about to reach for one of his pokeballs when the next words that came out of her mouth stopped him. Game? What was she going on about? And was she saying he was dated? He was utterly confused now. This whole different worlds coming together really was messing with everything he knew. "Look, I have no clue what you're going on about, but I'm Gold because that is who I am. I'm not from some game or whatever it is you're referring to. Sounds to me like you're trying to start a fight or something."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me