Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby Acc4Sale » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Charcoal

Charcoal
Female appearance
She has dark grey, cracked skin, when he is mad the cracks glow orange. Charcoal wears a normal home world gem jumpsuit, that has been burned and ripped. He is the size of a brutal Jasper, she has no hair, it all had burned long ago.
Charcoal was made on accident in the beta kindergarten. He was once a jasper that had been smashed under the crushing weight under all his sisters, the pressure eventually compacted him into a new 'gem'. She is now on earth fighting the rebellion. She is cunning, and wants to prove her existence.

Created for Yellow Diamond and dreams of fusing with her, she is hopelessly obsessed.

She fights for Yellow Diamond. And nothing else, not her fellow gems, just her Diamond.
Acc4Sale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCtheSylveon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:38 am

-Eleven- wrote:
Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: Lolite

The fusion shook her head
" No, I'm with my Diamond.....or, I was but I don't know where she is so I guess I'm on my own now.''

She paused

" You ran away? why?''

((aha it was only a matter of time until someone confused the i for an l again. xd it's fine though people used to do it a lot))

| Iolite | Location: On the beach | Mood: This isn't your average every day lost. This is.. advanced lost. | Tags: Purple Sapphire |

"Well.. I had been retired from fighting after I went back to collect the gem shards of my fellow fallen soldiers. I-I worked under Pink Diamond, but after she was s-shattered, they moved me to serving under Yellow Diamond. I was on my way to her for my first new mission, but.. I never made it. I crashed on Earth."
cc | she/her | i am just a silly little jester | credit
i have autism, please use tone tags with me!
CCtheSylveon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:53 am

(What?)
( Also, I was wondering if I could submit my other SU character??)

Purple Sapphire/Female/Weapon:Scythe/Bisexual/Location: Coastline/Mood: Confused/ Tags: Lolite
"Ohhh, I see....As I had said I work under Purple Diamond''

She looked around
" I think most gems here serve Yellow Diamond...''

She scratched her arm, leaving light claw marks.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:58 pm

(Ok, That's it I'm posting something even if no one will interact with my characters XD)

◇Purple "Viola" Diamond◇

||Former HomeWorld Leader||Followers: Fire Opal, Purple Pearl|| Weapon: Destabilizer Sword||Inside the Temple||Tags: Open

After a few minutes of silent boredom she stood up, dusting off any debris that might have gotten on her uniform, and stepped out in the middle of the sandy shore, noticing Purple Sapphire talking to someone else, she casuallywalked past behind them, trying to listen in on the conversation...

Dragon's Breath Fire Opel

||Red Jasper||Blue Jasper||Crystal Gem||Leader:
Purple
Diamond||Lover: Eachother||Weapon:
War Hammer||Hydrokinesis||On the Beach||Tags: Open

They eventually got bored and decided to head back to the Temple, struggling to fit through the door due to their large size, they sat on the floor's carpet, boredly twiddling their thumbs.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Citrine/ in the Temple/ It is completed!!

Citrine smiled and nodded, looking at the large device spark in the middle of the kitchen. Machine parts strewn around the room. "Hmmm...maybe I should just see how long I can control him...could be very useful to know..." He mused aloud, holding the electrically charged set of clamps in his hand. "Meantime...could be useful to have around." He said as he set the clamps down on some insulated surfaces. Turning around he seemed surprised to see someone else still there. "Oh...sorry I didn't notice you sooner, would have said something if I fixed the door,
then I might have heard you over my tinkering.
"
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:17 am

❃ ❁ ❃
Amber/Tags: Citrine/Temple/Confused
Amber watched the Citrine walk away and begin tinkering, what do you mean?...... she asked herself. "welp, I can try and help you make whatever you need to make, but I'm still slightly confused."
❃ ❁ ❃

╠╬¤╬╣

Limestone//Outside the temple/Calm
Limestone's form returned to normal and she fell to the ground. She got up and went back outside to look at the now terrified moonstone. She smiled at them sympathetically. You had to see what I am eventually, a simple experiment, a half corrupted mistake.

╠╬¤╬╣

ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 am

Citrine, at the temple/ fidgeting with a device/ Fire Opal and Amber

" No need, I actually finished already, a device to separate fusions while continuing to maintain their current states. Namely it'll separate me and induce a state of unconsciousness into Citrine...or the one you used to call Citrine, kindly continue to refer to us and him individually as Citrine, don't want my best success to find out what he is. Feel free to not inquire further on the matter as I shan't speak of it further. " Citrine rambled as he returned to the clamps, sparking them together before giving a wide smile. " Hopefully this would work, and don't look under my cloak, you don't wanna see what's in there, promise? " He paused before even beginning to continue, waiting for the response.
Last edited by Furenzied on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:03 am

◇Purple "Viola" Diamond◇

Former HomeWorld Leader//Followers: Fire Opal, Purple Pearl//Weapon: Destabilizer Sword//Location: Outside//Tags: Purple Sapphire, Lolite

After a few minutes of silent boredom she stood up, dusting off any debris that might have gotten on her uniform, and stepped out in the middle of the sandy shore, noticing Purple Sapphire talking to someone else, she casuallywalked past behind them, trying to listen in on the conversation...

Dragon's Breath Fire Opel

Red Jasper//Blue Jasper//Crystal Gem//Leader:
Purple
Diamond//Lover: Eachother//Weapon:
War Hammer//Hydrokinesis//On the Beach//Tags: Open

They looked towards the Citrine fusion and smiled. It's quite alright, no harm done, don't mind me, I was just cheking in to see everything is alright... They watched as the other fusion messed with machinery, wires and other contraptions to separate the two of them. I'm assuming your partner in Fusion is unconscious? If so, who are you at this moment?
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Citrine/ temple house/ Fire Opal and Amber

"hmmmm...good question, I suppose you could call me Zircon, that's one of my primary components." He responded plainly. "however, don't call us that, in case he hears." The fusion explained quickly. "So before I zap, I'll answer a few questions."
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:03 am

(I'm going to start the rewind, if somebody isn't ok with it, we'll void this post.

I'm gonna bring it back to about right at the time of this post here:)

Epixelmon wrote:
Emerald shuddered and sat down on the table, holding his gem firmly. He looked at Amber. You used to serve under White Diamond, right? Right. And you likely know she did a lot of things covertly. Look, let me cut to the point. Whether you knew it or not, White Diamond has created something that could destroy all of us. It's not a weapon, it's not corruption. It's a disease.
Some kind of weird infection... I dunno.. that somehow affects rocks. It's dangerous, and it's the reason I'm back on Earth and not of Mars. You, Thulite, the Crystal Gems, even Purple Diamond are at risk of this thing, and I need to make sure you all can stop it before it affects you. You're the only one here right now, but I'm hoping Thulite shows up soon. He really needs to hear this.
As he said this, Emerald felt himself getting slightly weaker. He hunched over a bit and showed noticeable signs on agony. Without showing Amber, he took a peek at his gem from under his hand, and noticed the black spot had spread faster than he had hoped it would.
It was already spreading to the other side of his gem, and it was getting faster as time went on. Emerald covered his gem again and attempted to look OK, which wasn't really possible.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me