>It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: >It's all a G A M E !v.2! [video game multifandom, open]

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Cortana
        fandom;; halo || tagged;; maven

"Uhm, no." Cortana said. Maven had a lot of questions, which was good. It kept the AI busy. They didn't like to be kept idle for very long. But it was also slightly puzzling. Shouldn't the cyborg know about this already? Especially when she was from the police force. The UNSC frequently conducted Earth-based operations with the assistance of the local police and military forces. Maven's existence also generated their own questions, such as how come Cortana had never heard of a cyborg under the employ of the police. They will have to ask her later. "UNSC stands for United Nations Space Command, a military, exploratory, and scientific agency of the Unified Earth Government, established in the year 2163. I'm an AI, created through the living brain tissue of Dr. Catherine Halsey, currently partnered with Master Chief Petty Officer John-117."

Rio
        fandom;; tokyo ghoul: jail || tagged;; xenia

Rio gave her a funny look, feeling a slight twinge of annoyance at her attitude. If Rio was someone else he would have given her a piece of his mind, he was a Japanese teen who's not very fluent in English, not a baby! But the ghoul wasn't that type of person. "Rio," he said, then he added, in perfect English (owing to the fact that he'd read it off a guidebook and practiced by saying the words over and over until it sounded right to him) "My name is Rio." He didn't have to elaborate where he came from, as it was already glaringly obvious that he was from Japan.

Postby yeet. » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:22 am

Clementine | TWD S1&2 | Eleven | Tagged; Eddie Gluskin
    xxxx Clementine listened to Eddie's response, disappointed that neither of them actually knew where they were, that literally meant they were both absolutely clueless, something the girl disliked being. When the large male looked around, she noticed he appeared to be on edge and awfully alert about his, well, their surroundings, which she was thankful of, as that meant that she was not stuck with some no-brainer who knew nothing about anything, not to mention he could be a helpful comrade. "I think we ought to find some food and shelter first, so we know we have a place to go back to, and so that we have energy to go trekking about and looking for people who might know where we are. " Clementine stated, somewhat as a matter of fact, due to her confidence in herself and her choices, after all, it would be something Lee would want to do.
probably permanently on hiatus
nvm lads im back
nvm im just gonna be on and off
yeet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:10 am

Corporal Matthew Kane
full name: Matthew J. Kane
nickname/s: 'Smarta$&' by his superior officers. 'Kane' by everyone else
species/race: Strogg-Human Hybrid
original game: Quake 4
personality:(can I rp it put. My descriptions tend to be disastrously innacurate.)
history: Member of the Space Marine Corps, sole survivor of Space Station Armstrong (don't ask, its classisfied), only human to survive the Stroggification process with personality intact, and, in his own words 'certified bada$&'.
sexuality/romantic preferences: Heterosexual
powers/skills: Knowledge of the operation of all known human and Strogg weaponry. Thanks to the Stroggification process, he has increased strength, speed, dexterity, and reaction time. Also, he no longer has a circulatory, nervous, or most other bodily systems.
crush: None
partner: None
spouse: None
other: Incapable of speech (Strogg judge it as non essential), but instead uses something aling the lines of a 'thought to speech device'
Bizarre person with a bizarre taste in everything.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:10 pm

× sans × inersgender × underfell × form × tags ;; alphys

sans stopped in his tracks and took a few seconds to catch his breath as he was in the middle of fainting from running. "alphys the hell you doing running off like that." cold red liquid trickles down his skull as he finally stood up. as soon as sans stopped catching his breath, a faint 'help' can be heard deep inside the cavern, belonging to a man.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabid_penguin » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Alphys - Female - Reptilian
Underswap AU
She stopped for a moment as she heard a voice. A man's voice. Was this the blacksmith? she thought. Finally! There he was! About Sans' question - "Heh. True warriors don't need instructions or orders."

Image Image Image Image Image
rabid_penguin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:22 pm

× sans × inersgender × underfell × form × tags ;; alphys

"and that's why there's not much of them these days, you'll die without instructions or orders." sans spoke with his usual demeanor before heading deeper into the cave, listening to the faint sound of help. speaking from experience, really. heading head-first into something or not giving much thought to an action can be rather lethal or such.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hidden_Shadows~ » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:05 am

Chara Dreemurr- they/them- undertale- form - tags; Kanna, Corrin, Crane

The killer's eyes darted between the three they were with as if making sure they were all fine with coming with. After this, they began to head in the direction of the setlement they had seen before. Chara wasn't the type to lose their way or forget where they had seen something or where they had gone so finding the way there wouldn't be much of a problem. They paused to look back and make sure the others were following. The child's left hand was in their pocket as before, gripping the knife, but once they continued on, they would eventually pull it out and start fiddling with it. It's not like the weapon by itself should be enough of a reason to attack them. Or at least in this situation.

(Sorry for being inactive for a while ^^')
~Hidden_Shadows~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:39 am

Psychopathic Mess wrote:
Kanashi Kisu Kage | Tag(s) - Morgan | Location - Unknown | Mood - Sad/Feeling Pathetic
Kisu went completely silent anything as he tried to process what she'd said. Player left him?! No wonder he was alone... She left him to die! He bit back tears, and held his breath. Just one moment. The weird feelings in his stomach will go away, there's no need to leak...

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠