🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 2 left

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which situation would wreck YOUR mental health worse?

Theo's situation. You get possessed by a rude mutt that controls your body like a puppet, forcing you to slander and attack your own friends.
38%
Patsy's situation. You spent the games scared of the Careers' final battle, knowing you'd lose, only to die by something else entirely: Creepy little girl who happens to be a torturer.
15%
Kritanta's situation. 1 out of every 4 tributes died at your hands because you wanted to spare them worse suffering, but now you're the one suffering. Great.
46%

Total votes : 13

Re: 🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 6 left

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:38 pm

➵ Theo Hale • District Four • Career • The Scrapper
âžµ Location: I DONT KNOW
âžµ Tagged: Kritanta, Patsy, WHAT IS HAPPENING
The world spun around Theo in a blur of hateful light and panic. Pain raked down the small Career's face, adding to their confusion and distress, but they lacked the mental faculties to realize it was their own clawed hands causing the agony. It seemed their torment would never end - and then steadfast arms wrapped around them, pulling their hands down to rest against their chest. The pain faded to a mild sting that lingered on their face, and even the sun's relentless screams quieted down as Kritanta begun to speak. Patsy's voice was there too, echoing instructions to close their eyes. Calmer now, Theo allowed their eyes to shut, then reached out to place their hand in Kritanta's. She'd brought them back from wherever their mind was lost, at least for now.
"Thank you," Theo breathed, clutching their ally's fingers tightly. No further screams disturbed them, and with each deep breath they felt the tremors subsiding. Only a mild twitch of their trident hand remained by the time they'd fully calmed down. "That was scary."
They furrowed their brows, trying to remember why they'd come out here. An uncomfortable fog settled in their mind, buzzing like televison static that stung with a million pricks. "Where... where are we going?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:05 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Cafeteria | Tags: Theo, Kritanta, Vera |
Patsy was grateful when Kritanta managed to calm Theo down, hugging them tight, but she winced at the sight of the red marks they'd left on their own face. It was impossible to remain unconcerned as they spoke again, confused as to what they were doing and where they were going.
"Vera mentioned an injured tribute, remember?" She sounded anxious. "Kritanta is going to... help them."
It wasn't unusual for the games to mess with your head. Patsy almost wished that her own brain would erase the memory of all the terrible things that had been happening, that she could go on autopilot until the end. But Theo had been fine two minutes ago, he'd been leading the way right up to the exit. Could it really of happened that quickly?
"You didn't hit your head when you were fighting that thing, did you?" Maybe Theo had a concussion or something? What would happen if that was true though?
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy
Current Interests: FE3H

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:18 am

âžµ Location: Outside?
âžµ Tagged: Kritanta, Patsy, Otto, Rainer
Something clicked in Theo's mind at the mention of a name, Vera. They recalled standing guard over their fellow Careers as a green-haired girl, crazed desperation in her eyes, pleaded for them to save a boy she'd injured. None of this made sense to them - why'd Vera attack them in the first place? Was it self-defense, or did her head hurt as much as Theo's own?
"Help them... right," Theo muttered, not quite able to comprehend the nuances of what that truly meant. From what they remembered, Vera sounded determined to save that boy's life, so that was probably Kritanta's mission now too.
They flinched as Patsy spoke again, this time asking about something that sent daggers of pain through their skull. Why couldn't they remember? Theo clenched their jaw, squeezing Kritanta's hand - the only thing grounding their dwindling shreds of sanity. "Sorry," they murmured after the pain had subsided a little. Whether they were apologizing to Patsy for not answering her question, or to Kritanta for grabbing her hand so hard, even Theo didn't know.

Soon, the scent of blood filled the air once again. Theo's other hand tightened around their trident and they licked their lips with anticipation. Whatever they were approaching, the small Career wanted to kill it, to rip into it with murderous abandon.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

đź““ xliii

Postby Zyn » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:54 am

📓 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔵 📓
District 2 || Career || Female || Sixteen || The Bringer of Justice

â—¤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ—Ą
đź““ Location: Outside
đź““ Tags: Theo, Patsy, Otto
đź““ Mood: Outwardly Calm, Worried

â—Łxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ—˘
    For a moment Kritanta could entertain the idea that Theo was okay as the small career slowly relaxed in her arms. Releasing the tension and the tremors that died away giving way to a much calmer careers. As fingers intertwined in her own she let out a quiet breath of relief. That moment was short lived as Theo spoke up again, asking where they had been headed. This was much unlike the career that Kritanta a knew. The Theo she knew would have never forgotten what was going or what was happening next. Grateful for the first time that Theo's eyes were shut she glanced over at Patsy. Something akin to worry and anxiety flickered in their golden depths before she returned her gaze to Theo, whose brows were furrowed in thought. She opened her mouth to agree with Patsy when Theo's jaw clenched and the fingers in her hand tightened into a death vice. Worry flickered once again across her usually passive gaze as she peered at Theo. Thankfully whatever was hurting the shorter career passed quickly. With newfound worry Kritanta took the lead, headed in the direction Patsy had previously pointed in, her hand still wrapped around Theo's. It wasn't long before the smell of iron wafted towards her. Sparing a glance backwards she wasn't a fan of the look on Theo's face. The way they licked their lips and the grip they had on their beloved trident made Kritanta wary. "I think I should go alone from here" she announced as she turned to Theo. "I think Patsy has seen enough death" she murmured so that only the district four career would hear. It was her hope that by giving Theo the job of looking after Patsy that they would agree to staying behind. A job was always good for a career. Wrapping her arms around Theo she pulled the small career in for a hug before releasing them and stepping back. Quietly she melted into the forest around them, disappearing after shooting Patsy what might have been a reassuring look. It wasn't long after that, that she found herself standing above Otto. Kneeling beside the fallen tribute she gently rested a hand on his shoulder. "Vera sent me, she said you needed help" she murmured gently. She was no medical expertise but she knew that there was no saving Otto the traditional way.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:22 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Outside | Tags:  Theo, Kritanta |
Kritanta looked just as worried as Patsy felt when she looked over and their eyes met. It sent a shock of horror running through her. Kritanta had been so calm this whole time, or at least she had taken steps to seem that way. If she was worried, then there truly was something to be worried about.
Theo seemed unable to answer her question about the concussion, unable to even understand it, only able to apologise. Patsy nodded, accepting his apology, but she didn't know what else to say. What was she supposed to do?
They continued moving, following the trail of blood, but the expression that was transforming Theo's face was setting Patsy on edge. When Kritanta suggested she continue alone she nodded in agreement. It was a kindness. She wouldn't have to watch another death.
Still, there was something of a plea in her voice when she told her to "Hurry back." The thought of staying there, alone with Theo made her strangely afraid. Yet, even now she continued to talk herself down from splitting off from the Career alliance. It seemed that Theo was the one that needed protecting and she was going to do that, grip tight on her bow and endlessly scanning the horizon for threats.

Oswald 'Otto' Exmoor | District 5 | Location: Outside | Tags: Kritanta 
Otto's eyes had closed, yet he was still clinging on to life and the pressure of Kritanta's cool hand on his shoulder jolted him back to painful conciousness. It took him a moment to make sense of the Career's words but when he did his eyes focused on her before searching behind for the green-haired girl she had mentioned.
"She's okay?" Both pain and relief were obvious in his voice. "I.. I didn't know it would hurt this much. I never.. never wanted to cause pain."
He was shivering, every word felt like a massive drain on his energy, but he couldn't stop yet. "I need... to say sorry."
But Vera wasn't here. Not in this clearing, not in this arena. There was only one way he'd be able to apologise and that realisation bloomed on his face. His eyes wandered back to Kritanta's golden ones, accepting the only help she could give, then they slid shut. Moments later one blade ended the pain that had been brought about by another and the cannon fired.

🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:25 am

Kassandra Slonigar//District 12//Female//Outside// Tagged: Hehehehe!!

Rainer looked absolutely horrific. He was still breathing, but anyone who laid eyes on him would surely become traumatized! Well, that was the plan, so Kassandra sure hoped he looked traumatizing. That’s right, she had a plan! She knew the Careers would appear soon, at least what was left of them, and everyone already knew how those Careers reacted to tributes in pain. They’re going to be so traumatized!
Kassandra grabbed Rainer, dragging him behind a nearby cluster of rocks. They would hide here until the Careers arrived and then, after they’re already traumatized with that other tribute bleeding out on the ground, she’ll pop out and give them their little gift! Unfortunately, only one person seemed to arrive at the scene. Bummer… She had expected at least two Careers to make an appearance! It would’ve been much more entertaining with more people… Oh well, Kassandra would just have to go with it! She wouldn’t let this ruin her plans. It would just be so rude to not give this Career their little surprise!
She reached for Rainer, grabbing the back of his clothes. She was ready… All she needed to wait for now was the cannon…

Soon enough, the booming sound of a cannon firing rang out through the arena. A terrifying grin spread across her face. It’s time! ”Surrrrpriiiiseee!” She shrieked, popping out from behind the rocks. ”Before you say anything, I got you something! Hehe! I’m sure you’ll love it.” She tightened her grip on Rainer and quickly dragged him out of their hiding spot. She immediately looked over to Kritanta, locking eyes with her as her grin only grew wider and wider. She wondered what emotions she felt. Anger? Disgust? Terror? She hoped it was anger, that one was the funniest of them all!
Kassandra dropped Rainer on the ground, leaving Kritanta to deal with him. “Have fun! After you’re done… Why don’t we play a little game?” She turned her head to the side, trying to imitate a cute puppy. “What would you say to a nice round of tag? I’ll let you be it!” She began to take a few steps back, her eyes still locked on Kritanta. This was going to be so much fun! It would be the best game she’s ever played. “Take all the time you need! I’m okay with getting a head-start.” And with that she sprinted off, giggling and yelling taunts like “Come catch me!” and “Hurry up!” as she ran off.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

đź““ xliv

Postby Zyn » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:52 am

📓 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔵 📓
District 2 || Career || Female || Sixteen || The Bringer of Justice

â—¤xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ—Ą
đź““ Location: Outside
đź““ Tags: Kassandra, Otto, Rainer
đź““ Mentions: Patsy, Theo
đź““ Mood: Disappointed

â—Łxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ—˘
    Kritanta settled into a crouch beside Otto, lifting his head and shoulders and resting the district five tribute in her lap as she stared down at him. Her expression was carefully crafted into one her usually passive one, though there was a softness to her gaze. "It's okay Otto, just rest. You won't be in pain soon" she murmured. As Otto's eyes locked on hers again she discreetly slipped her ornate dagger from its sheath and plunged it into Otto's heart. The canon that fired soon after told him that the district five tribute was no longer in pain. She would have sat there longer, regaining what strength she had left when someone leaped into view with a shriek. Snapping her gaze up she spotted the person, it was Kassandra of district twelve. Although Kassandra appeared young there was something sinister about the tribute, she had felt off about them ever since the beginning. Now as her gaze landed on the tribute, barely recognizable through the ghastly wounds, she understood why she had felt so off about them. Slowly she shifted her passive gaze back onto Kassandra. Pushing Otto off her lap, carefully making sure they weren't dumped on the ground, she rose, her golden gaze never leaving Kassandra's. However before she could be fully standing the district twelve torturer tossed the dying Rainer onto the ground and started to back away. The words and the tone were directly at odds with the horror in front of her and the blood that it was almost comical. Who knew the most dangerous tribute was going to be Kassandra? As Kassandra darted away Kritanta made her way over to Rainer, kneeling by the dying tributes side. The guy was so horrifically injured that he couldn't have said anything even if he wanted to. She couldn't wait to try and figure out if Rainer wanted mercy or not, the idea of allowing him to suffer that long was too much. Flicking the dagger forward she buried it in Rainer's chest. As the canon went off she pushed herself to her feet once more. Taking a step after the fleeing Kassandra she glanced back the way she had come. Patsy and Theo were waiting for her. Would it be better to return to them or go after Kassandra. For the first time since entering the arena Kritanta found herself unable to decide, leaving her rooted in place. Finally after what felt like ages her feet started forward again, pushing her to race after Kassandra with a promise on her lips. She would return to Patsy and Theo once the danger was over.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 The 21st Hunger Games ➵ 4 left

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:00 pm

âžµ Location: please
âžµ Tagged: no no nO NO NO
Theo couldn't make out the exact words, but a distant part of their muddied mind recognized the general idea of the message. Kritanta was leaving them here while she carried out her mission. The uncharacteristic bloodlust cleared a little as gentle arms wrapped around their body, one last parting hug from Kritanta. Her presence brought a much needed calm while the rest of the world screamed with chaos and confusion, and Theo felt the primal fear of loss gnawing in their heart when she pulled away, but they couldn't find the words to express it. Instead, a pained groan escaped their lips at the sudden absence.
The small Career crouched low to the ground, desperately shielding their head with shaking arms as the sun beat down with its piercing rays. Pain jolted through their head, sparking behind their eyelids that were helpless to keep the agonizing light out. "Kritanta," they whimpered, knowing they'd receive no response - she couldn't even hear them anymore.
But Patsy was still here, wasn't she? Theo tilted their trembling body in her general direction and took a shuddering breath. "Patsy, what's happening?" They asked, almost pleading. "Are we going to be okay?"
Several cannons boomed in the distance, sending unbearable pain through their skull. Theo let out a scream and collapsed, eyes snapping open from the shock, wide and unseeing. Only when they regained a shred of control did their sight return.

They were curled up at the edge of a crater filled with greenish water. Had Theo struggled any more, they'd have fallen in - but that was the least of their worries. Horror clawed up their throat at the sight of their own reflection.
Theo could never quite figure out the color of their eyes. Sometimes they looked brown, other times blue. It all depended on the light.

But they never looked bright red before.

The pain was fading, and - as Theo rose from their feet, shambling towards Patsy - so was their control over their body. Clenching their teeth, they dug their nails into their arm to restrain themselves. It wouldn't work. No, there was only one thing left to do.
"Run!" Theo screamed out even as their twitching hands clawed at their own throat, trying to strangle the fighting Career into silence. Tears streamed down their face. These were their last moments as themselves, and they had to act. One task, important above all else, stood out in the dying flickers of their mind. "Find Kritanta! Tell her I-"
Tell her I love her.
The words died in their throat with a strangled choke, and the husk that was once Theo lunged at its former friend.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybee. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:50 am

Hypatia 'Patsy' Fleming | District 3 | Location: Outside | Tags:  Theo(??), Kassandra|
Patsy stood guard, trying her utmost not to panic over the horrible pain Theo seemed to be in. As they spoke to her she moved over and placed a tentative hand gently on top of their head, in what was supposed to be reassurance.
"We're going to be okay Theo." She did her best to keep her voice calm, though Theo was probably not likely to notice any shake in it. "We're just waiting for Kritanta. She'll be back really soon."
As if to punctuate her words, a pair of cannons fired but Theo's response was horrifying. They screamed as if in pain and fell to the ground, sending Patsy only into further panic.
"Theo! Theo! It's okay. They just mean that Kritanta's on her way." She crouched beside the writhing tribute, hands fluttering uselessly as she tried to figure out what she should do. It didn't seem to make any difference, their eyes were blank and it seemed clear that they couldn't hear her.

The fear didn't end when Theo stopped writhing and what Patsy saw when they looked up sent her scrambling backwards in fear. The red of their eyes seemed to almost glow, just like those of the things that had terrorised them on the ship. Theo hadn't hit their head when they were fighting that imposter, no. They'd just been infected by it.
"Stay back." Her voice shook as she readied an arrow in their direction, unsure whether the creature inhabiting Theo would even recognise a threat. "I don't want to use this, but I will."
When the thing that had been Theo opened its mouth, however, it was clear that it was still her friend speaking. They warned her to run, and then a request followed, one that was never finished. Tell Kritanta what? That they had been turned into a mindless, shambling husk? That they were sorry? That they loved her? It didn't matter to Patsy. The creature was lunging towards her and she released the arrow, firing it into their leg. Her brain had screamed at her to just send it into their throat, like she would any other attacker, but it still looked to much like her friend to be able to stomach it. That proved to be a foolish mistake as 'Theo' didn't even slow for a moment, grabbing her bow with inhuman strength and wrenching it away from her, sending it flying to the ground. She didn't bother attempting to retrieve it, turning and fleeing with a scream.
"Kritanta!"

Her heart was pounding in her ears but she couldn't afford to turn around to see whether the thing was still behind her. She didn't have time to seek out the trail of blood that would lead her to where Kritanta should be. Running wasn't something Patsy had much cause to do before, even during the games. It was pure adrenaline that kept her going, fear that had taken over every part of her.
At the sound of another set of footsteps (ahead, not behind) she yelled out Kritanta's name again between gasping breaths, but it wasn't Kritanta that she crashed into. Realising that this was a stranger she scrambled to grab hold of the only weapon she had left, that dirtied knife that she had tucked away into her jumpsuit.
🌷🌷

Natalie (she/her)
Introvert
Fantasy

🌷🌷
honeybee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:40 am

Kassandra Slonigar//District 12//Female//Outside// Tagged: New player!! Hehe!

Kassandra looked behind her, trying to catch a glimpse of her chaser when she suddenly crashed into something… Well, more like someone! How annoying… Kassandra was literally in the middle of a game of tag and this tribute just had to interrupt her game! She was having so much fun running away until this tribute ran directly into her! They were even holding a knife at her. Rude!
“Give me that!” She exclaimed, reaching up to take the knife away. She wasn’t going to let this moron ruin her game of tag! She already cut off a few valuable seconds of running, Kassandra wasn’t going to risk having her also try to stab her. She was supposed to be having fun terrorizing the final tributes and playing tag with that Career, not get stabbed! Kassandra grabbed a hold of Patsy’s wrist, digging her claws into her wrist. “Drop it! Drop.” Thankfully, Patsy did just that, losing her grip on her weapon and dropping it to the ground.
Kassandra immediately picked it up as soon as it fell and chucked it as far as she possibly could. There was no way she would be able to get that dumb knife back. Patsy couldn’t try anything annoying, like stabbing her! But just to make sure she really couldn’t try anything, Kassandra slashed at Patsy’s knees a few times. Now there really was no way she could get that knife back!
Wait a minute! Suddenly, it hit her. Patsy might’ve annoyed her a bit but she knew exactly how to make things fun again! “Do you want to play a game with me? Don’t worry, it’ll be lots of fun! I promise.” She giggled like the creepy, little demon child she is. “You don’t really have a choice but it’ll still be fun! Hehe!”
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me