X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men Apocalypse Roleplay (Accepting)

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:42 am

Kath picked a few up and ate them. "Have many friends? Back at me old school I was the most hated girl there. I guess turning into a snake by accident on the first day of school doesn't get you a very good reputation." She giggled.
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

Natasha Barton wrote:

"We don't know what her powers are yet." Marie said gesturing towards Willa.

Tara skipped into the gym and waved at Marie and Logan.

Bobby nodded then walked out of Xavior's office.

"Oh..I think you'll know it soon." He shrugged and then looked over to Tara. He smiled a bit when she waved at them both.
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

katiegab wrote:Kath picked a few up and ate them. "Have many friends? Back at me old school I was the most hated girl there. I guess turning into a snake by accident on the first day of school doesn't get you a very good reputation." She giggled.

"Marie, and I think by extension Logan but I don't know for sure." Kurt said. "Oh and Storm."

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:

"We don't know what her powers are yet." Marie said gesturing towards Willa.

Tara skipped into the gym and waved at Marie and Logan.

Bobby nodded then walked out of Xavior's office.

"Oh..I think you'll know it soon." He shrugged and then looked over to Tara. He smiled a bit when she waved at them both.

Marie nodded smiling and watched the girls work out. Hoping to see what Willa's powers were."

Tara walked over to an area with training dummies and let loose with her powers of Electricity.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:47 am

Natasha Barton wrote:
katiegab wrote:Kath picked a few up and ate them. "Have many friends? Back at me old school I was the most hated girl there. I guess turning into a snake by accident on the first day of school doesn't get you a very good reputation." She giggled.

"Marie, and I think by extension Logan but I don't know for sure." Kurt said. "Oh and Storm."

"Good. I'm hoping I can make a few while I'm here." Katherine replied
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richlee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:03 am

Natasha Barton wrote:Marie nodded smiling and watched the girls work out. Hoping to see what Willa's powers were."

Tara walked over to an area with training dummies and let loose with her powers of Electricity.

He watched the girl using her powers. They were really cool. With electricity she had a lot of possibilities.
Hey, you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race ♡
Richlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:25 am

katiegab wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:

"Good. I'm hoping I can make a few while I'm here." Katherine replied

"You'll have plenty of friends. Check you just made one." Kurt said smiling at her.

Richlee wrote:
Natasha Barton wrote:Marie nodded smiling and watched the girls work out. Hoping to see what Willa's powers were."

He watched the girl using her powers. They were really cool. With electricity she had a lot of possibilities.

Marie followed his eyes and watched Tara. Then turned her eyes back to Willa who seemed to be concentrating on something, though she didn't know what.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark!_At_The_Disco » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:30 am

"Aw thanks Kurt." Katherine said. "At least I won't get picked on for my powers here." Katherine blushed a little.
Shark!_At_The_Disco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me