~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Fates~ Multifandom RP Accepting/Open!

Postby SeriouslySpooki » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:58 am

Grell
I looked down at the cat in my lap. "Hello Rei." I smiled. I looked over at Ciel as he gave introductions.

Undertaker
I nodded at Mey-Rin and the others. "Lets go." I started walking along the tree line.
SeriouslySpooki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:09 am

(-whines pathetically- But...but Otayurio D :)

Otabek was slightly skeptical that that was the true reason the dragon searched his head; after all, he was pretty sure he was visibly hurt. But he did not inquire, instead listening to the creature's question. "Otabek Altin." He responded. He was wondering if he would have to state his Kazakhstanian origin. Did the dragon live here? Where did it come from? Were there others like it? "And you?"

(Because vengeful demons are fun)

She's a bit tall for a woman, her final height being 5'10" from head to toe. She has a slim and lean-built body with slight tone, appearing to be built like a skater. She has brown hair that comes down to the small of her back and is often tied in a ponytail. Her skin tone is a bit pale, and she has that telltale Slavic nose on her face. She could blend into a human crowd...if not for a few telltale features of a demon. What should be the whites of her eyes are black, and her irises are a piercing red. She has sharp teeth and a long, skinny, black forked tongue with black spit. Her nails are instead sharp claws.

Character Name: Jolanta Staron
Any Nickname?: Her demon "name" is Exile. Any mention of her actual name brings back lots of bad memories and tears.
Sexuality: Fantastically, permanently, ultimately gay.
Fandom: It's a world that I sort of created to be my own, a world set in the future in a ruined Republic.
Race: Demon, from the darkest pits of hell.
Any powers/abilities?: She is able to turn into a dragon, and she is able to conjur hellfire and wield it at her discretion. After years of burning in Hell, she cannot feel a thing. She's a ruined monster and she knows it.
Facts about character:
-She was born to a ruined America. Her Polish immigrant parents had moved to the county, thinking that it was the paradise it claimed to be. It wasn't. The presidents between 2016-2020 had allowed the next radical to win the presidency and gain horrid support. The Great American experiment ended soon after, followed by a monarchy that hid under the same name.
Fast forward to 2100, when Jolanta was born, and the free world was anything but free. The Americans were hardly allowed to leave, and those who did were strictly monitored; except white men had all the freedom they desired. Justice was biased, and any minorities' rights were gone. It was hell, but other countries were fooled into thinking otherwise. Fast forward sixteen years, and Jolanta is expected by her peers to be a good little wife soon. However, her liberal brother had given her as much of an education as he could before he was pressed into the army. Jolanta was as sharp as a tack and had a quick wit. She had discovered an underground system of ice rinks, that held competitions every season. Oh, how she loved to ice-skate. She soon took up the opportunity, and rose to the top as one of their stars. And after a few years of skating, she met the one; the love of her life.
Problem was, her newfound love was a woman, and the penalty for same-sex relationships was often death. So, they met in secret for the next few years, as they fell deeper and deeper in love. As Jolanta grew older, most of her female peers were married and with children, so the adults grew more and more worried, until her super-radical uncle decided to investigate and find out why. And so, after searching, he discovered the lover's meeting spot and ambushed them the next night. Everyone found out, and that morning they were arrested.
At that time, her lover had married a man to prevent suspicion from rising, and was pregnant. Being a pretty girl and with a child in her -abortion was viewed as taboo- her lover was not to be killed, but Jolanta would be publicly executed as an example. She had taken her execution with a brave heart, and her only concern was for her sweetheart and her dog.
As it turns out, God is real, and very conservative. Stuck in the past, he tossed Jolanta into the pits of hell for one reason; being gay. She had tried to convince him otherwise, that the new world was too different from the past, and he nearly was swayed. However, you can't truly change a conservative's mind, and she fell into the hellfire and the brimstone.
Her first few days in Hell, she screamed, her scream echoed with the chorus of other screams, the people who had been put there for "sinning". However, slowly the pain seemed to grow distant. The fires felt much like wind, and soon she could feel absolutely nothing at all. No pain, no touch, nothing. Not only that, but her heart had turned to stone, and all the abundant love she held was quenched. Satan had taken note of this, and commended her for not screaming for eternity. She could take the pain, so slowly he transformed her into a full-fledged demon. With her new power, she sought to seek revenge on any God-worshipper out there, and God himself...if she could fly past that chasm and burn Heaven to the ground.
Crush/Spouse: "No...not anymore."
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:25 am

~F O R m!~

PS SORRY IF IT'S A BIT... TOO MUCh?

▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░

xxxxxxxxxxx

Character Name: Matthew
Any Nickname?: Matt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Fandom: eddsworld!
Race: Human
Facts about character:
super narcissistic..

xxxxxxxxxxx
░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬
██████████████████

━━━━━━━━━━━━(YOU GOT)━━
━━━(POSITION)━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
text text text text text text text

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━(TO DESTROY)━
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:34 am

//@Jammerorange372281, That's fine! Accepted! And @Esko_the_Wolf, Accepted again, and I love that drawing of her, it's awesome!

Shadowfang's POV~ "Hmm, Otabek, what an amazing name! I'm Ragnarok, but I'm known more as Shadowfang. Call me whatever you please." I looked at Otabek, he seemed really cool too! I liked that, "Are you hungry? We still have some fish leftover if you want some."
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:54 am

(o///o thank you, my art's not that good >//<)

Another lump on the sand shifted before violently sitting up. Her demonic eyes scanned the area. There were no flames, no screaming souls, none of her fellow demons either poking at said souls or shaking their fists at God. A serene island, with green trees and a few bodies sprinkled on the beach. No...how did she do it? She was on the surface again! That meant she had a chance to finally test her powers on some mortals...a demon being able to walk the surface was rare, and Exile was about to have some fun.

Standing up, she saw a column of smoke rising in the air, along with the crackle of flames. She smiled. A good ol' burning forest to not put out was a good way to start, but she also needed to kill somebody. If she had a bit of love left in her heart, she might have refrained from killing, but why did she care if a soul was sent through torture?

But she felt something. She felt a buzzing, and her eyes widened a bit. Exile felt the aura of a powerful demon on the island. Lucifer, perhaps? He was more of a fallen angel, sure, but was still respected in Hell for successfully betraying God. Excited, she bent down and became more serpentine. Six legs sprouted. Her skin was replaced with blue scales, muscles rippling underneath. Beating her wings, Exile flew into the air and let out a chilling shriek, as she tracked down this high demon.

---

As the dragon -Shadowfang, Ragnarok, whatever he was- offered him fish, Otabek felt his stomach rumble viciously. Who knew that getting seriously injured and getting healed again would make someone so hungry. "Please, I would like that." Though a red flag was sounding in his head; Ragnarok was the name of something that would bring the death of the gods. If he were remembering right, that is.

Suddenly, a screech pierced his ears. "Did you hear that?!"
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 am

Shadowfang~ "Yes, I did! It sounds like another dragon, anyways, how many would you like?" I looked up at the sky, I saw something, but I couldn't tell what it was, another, demon?

//I think it's really good! :)
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:07 am

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She nodded as she stood up, and as she followed the Undertaker she asked "So, what do you think of Shadowfang and...Rei, was it?"

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She nodded as she looked at them. "Hello, Rin, Chiemi, Jessii, Yukio. It is nice to meet you, though I believe some of us talked while on that ship."

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
She purred and rubbed on Grell a little. She said "Ah, so this voice does work. How are you doing?"

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She smiled as she said "Thank you, Yukio." She got Nee to crawl down onto her hand, then they began to heal the redhead the best of their ability.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She made a soft sound, not quite so keen on being held by him now that she was awake...However, she remained still, for Chiemi.

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head, again, and glanced at his fiance. "No, no, Victor, she's our other dog. The terrier mix we got to keep Makkachin company." He continued to look about.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde huffed as he looked at the two, hoping they'd stay un lovey dovey for awhile or he swore he was going to end up being sick...He growled "He is just a friend, Viktor..."

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
She sighed as she wondered if she could talk to these guys...She flicked her short tail then rubbed her head against the man again, glad once more that he had swerved to avoid her. However, it showed in her face that she was also worried about their safety. Shaking her head, she glanced up towards the dragon, then heard her own tummy grumble.

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi?

The boy jumped when he heard the voice, looking around and calling "Levi? IS that you?"

Hiroshi and Jessica
The red haired glasses wearing Wolf male said "Jessica and I ended up here after that ship crash. We come from Japan." (Lols I think they all do...Mostly) Shaking his head he looked up again.

Jessica smiled as she shook hands with the girl, then nodded at what her beloved said.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esko » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:23 am

Otabek's voice was shaky. "Shouldn't we deal with the dragon first?" Now he could see it clearly. A blue dragon, six legs and brilliant wings. It shot a bright fire at the ground, then spotted the two of them and dove. "Ragnaro-" He began to yell, but the dragon landed and scooped him up. It was a third bigger than Shadowfang, and extremely muscular, which worried him. There was something...demonic about it.

The dragon hissed and turned its head. "This your kill?" She spat, holding Otabek up. The skater gulped; he dearly hoped this was not where he died. "You've got a powerful aura around you, but I've never seen ya arse before. Who are you?"
ecks dee
Esko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:33 am

Ciel's POV~ "Yeah, I think we did. About, I can't remember. Can you Lizzie, or Rin?" I looked the the man, he seemed really nice, I can remember talking with them, but I can't remember about what.

Shadowfang/Ragnarok~ "I'm Ragnarok, or Shadowfang, creator of the infernal dimension. What are you going to do with him? Don't kill him, you can't! Wait, a-are you a demon too?

Rin and Yukio~ Kukio got his book out while still holding Jessii. "It say's here, If you were to ever make him angry, he could destroy the planet or he can bring a hellish atmosphere to this and other worlds. Luckily, it is very, very difficult to anger him. It is said he is the creator of another dimension, it is said to be home of many demons, just like himself." This was a little scary but they were lucky! Rin continued to talk to Ciel and Lizzie, "I can't remember either, and Yukio, that's really scary, I'd have to admit!"
Soll!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:38 am

Mey Rin- Human with awesome abilities- Tags: Undertaker (Ciel and Lizzy too)
She nodded as she stood up, and as she followed the Undertaker she asked "So, what do you think of Shadowfang and...Rei, was it?"

Lizzie- Human- Tags; Ciel, Mey
She shook her head as she said "I..can't...I am sorry, Ciel. Oh,if only I could remember!"

"Apothecary's Daughter' Rei- Demon cat- Tags: Grell
She purred and rubbed on Grell a little. She said "Ah, so this voice does work. How are you doing?" She hissed a bit when she saw another dragon, this one a female...
(Ooo, Rei is jealous...Not a good idea)

Chiemi- Human: Nee (Familiar)- Tags: Rin, Yukio, Jessii, Nee, the cats
She hummed and only half listened as she continued to heal the other girl. She sighed as she said "Unfortunately, I can not remember either..." and shook her head.

Jessii- Demon wolf half: Jess (Cat Sidhe familiar)- Tags: Chiemi, Rin, Yukio, the cats
She continued to sit still as Chiemi went about healing whatever was wrong with her.

Yuri Katsuki- Human, ice skater- Tags: Yurio, now Victor/Viktor
The glasses wearing raven haired boy shook his head, again, and glanced at his fiance. "No, no, Victor, she's our other dog. The terrier mix we got to keep Makkachin company." He continued to look about.

Yuri Plisetsky- Human, Ice skater- Tags: Yuuri, Victor/ Viktor
The blonde huffed as he looked at the two, hoping they'd stay un lovey dovey for awhile or he swore he was going to end up being sick...He growled "He is just a friend, Viktor..."

Luciel Choi- Human, hacker (?)_ Tags: ---
Wip

Sadaharu- Alien dog thing (bigger then normal)- Tags: ---
Wip

Chimera- Hybrid- Tags: ---
The creature whined as it sat up and shook the sand from its fur, flicking its tail and rubbing a paw through the hair running from its head to a mane running down its back and to its tail, which was also the hair.

Yashiro Isana- Human, King- Tags: ---
Wip

Gareki- Huma, thief- Tags: Nai/---
He sighed as he looked down at the boy curled up to him, still seeing him as the strange creature from time to time but shaking it off. He said "Where is that Yogi?" as he looked about, and rolled his eyes to himself.
Nai- Creation, rabbit type thing- Tags: Gareki/ ---
The smaller male was curled up to the warmth of the taller one, and one would figure that when they crashed into the water that Gareki had on instinct grabbed onto the boy and managed to keep his hold. He was making soft sounds, then blinked open his eyes. "Where is Jiki?!" he yelped. He heard Gareki ask "Was Jiki even with us?" and blinked as he began to calm down a bit.

Shion- Human- Tags: ---
Wip

Puck- Magic cat thing- Tags: ---
The little floating silver and white cat was, of course, somehow floating and seemed to have come out the least damaged seeing as he had a quite strong magic to shield him...He had, however, collapsed to the sand in exhaustion, and now shook some sand off himself and looked about.

Stellia- Ghoul wolf- Tags: ---
The little light purple and white wolf whined as she sat up and shook some leafy green things from the sea off of herself, tail flicking as she tilted her head and looked about herself. W-Where are brothers?

Nievi (?)- Wolf- Tags: ---
Wip

Suki- Black Poodle/Ghost- Tags: Otabek
Seeming to have no fear of the blue dragon, she growled and began to bark at it, teeth bared as her only thought was the safety of the man the thing now held in its jaws. She growled as she moved towards the dragon.

Hekate- Terrier mix- Tags: ---
The tannish brown and white terrier mix whined as she walked along, having lost sight of Yuri and Victor after they'd gone down with the ship, all of them, and even somehow losing sight of her Makkachin. She now trotted along a stretch of beach, looking about herself and pawing a bit as she went along.

Eren- Human/Titan Shifter- Tags: Levi?

The boy jumped when he heard the voice, looking around and calling "Levi? IS that you?"

Hiroshi and Jessica
The red haired glasses wearing Wolf male said "Jessica and I ended up here after that ship crash. We come from Japan." (Lols I think they all do...Mostly) Shaking his head he looked up again.

Jessica smiled as she shook hands with the girl, then nodded at what her beloved said.

Sadamaru
The dark brown haired boy hummed to himself as he got up off the sand, blinking his Heterochromatic dark blue and brown eyes and adjusting his glasses again. Shaking his head (His hair appeared black in the dark, and strangely enough under some lights) he looked about and tried to spot anyone nearby.

Kestral Suiren
Wip
Greta
Wip
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me