Working Towards a Dream (REALLY NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Working Towards a Dream (REALLY NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!!!)

Postby Ruckus » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:02 am

Six o'clock in the morning, Sebastian was still sleeping, one arm slung over his eyes, a line of sleep-drool migrating into his hair. He rolled over in the bathtub and his other arm followed after him, landing over the edge of the tub uncomfortably. He groaned and opened his eyes, blinking against the sunlight filtering through the window a few feet from his head. "Bugger," he stated, and winced as he untangled his ungainly limbs and pulled himself out of the tub. He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror; terrible, as usual.

Wandering out into the main room to seek out his comb, he found himself looking over at Kayla, her hair fanning out about her sleeping figure gracefully. He watched her for a moment and then picked up his bag to search for his comb, which he found a moment later in a front pocket. As he brushed his hair, he moved to the window and looked out over the town. There were a few stragglers meandering about the streets already, setting up stalls and waving 'good morning' to each other.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Kayla opened her eyes and let out a moan. She stood up shakily. "I'm never drinking again," She groaned. She let a weak smile fall across her face and sat down, combing her long hair delicately with her brush. Her olive skin was actually pale and her eyes were darker than usual. She looked pretty terrible. She drank some water and ate some food before she sprawled herself across the bed. Her eyes were open; she was awake. She didnt want to sleep again, she didnt want to wake up though.

|| Avatar By Puddingwaffles <3 || Signature by Luyfsa ||

Currently in the process of redesigning my fursona, bear with me.
Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Sebastian sat himself down on the edge of a chair situated in the corner of the room and crossed his legs. "Yes, well, some of us can't stop. Best not rub it in our faces," he said, rubbing the back of his head drowsily. He leaned back and rested his arm on the table next to him. "Here, you were pretty smashed yesterday. You probably have a major headache. Um... Lessee, tell me where you're going. It'll distract you."

ooc; Too short. Sorry. :C
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aireiya » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

Lluminera was up with the sun. Quickly and quietly, she walked to the nearest stream and took a drink before whistling, calling Avani to her. The white fox appeared almost immediately out of the shelter of the trees. Running to her mistress, she nuzzled the girl carefully before bending down, indicating that she wanted Lumina to see something. Unable to decline, Lumina mounted her bareback and together, they ran through the woods, only stopping when they reached an empty barn.
Puzzled, Luna jumped off, before wandering inside the barn. That was when she realized what Avani was trying to tell her. "You found a place for us to stay?" she asked the fox, who nodded her big head. At this, Lumina burst into a smile and hugged her fox. "Thank you so much Avani. You're the best thing to ever happen to me," she whispered.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 pm

(ooh! hi jhey! i know you from blus jbs)

Kayla nodded. "I dont...know. Hallie seems different, i dont think its hallie. I thought so, but her running fails and she has a different personality. I'm gonna give her back, or set her free. So i guess its on foot right now. And, hey, i only had one glass!" She exclaimed.

(sorry, short)

|| Avatar By Puddingwaffles <3 || Signature by Luyfsa ||

Currently in the process of redesigning my fursona, bear with me.
Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me