Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

Postby somethingisscrewey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:56 am

((Sorry it's taking me so long to post. I had like eight to post back too >.<))

Elaina whined as Kristie slammed the door in her face. She pawed at the door and tried to stick her nose under it. Ugh, she thought dumb humans. They have no respect. She walked back to Kristopher's room to wait for him.
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 am

Kristopher sighed. He knew that Kristie hated Elaina, but he didn't think that she would react that badly. Whistling for Elaina, he hurried downstairs.

Kristie got dressed into her usual clothes before stomping downstairs. Seeing Kris, she gave him the evil eye before breakfast. She passed him a piece of toast wordless, before giving him dog food.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:18 am

Elaina jumped up from her place on the floor at Kristopher's whistle. She followed him downstairs, right by his side, waiting for her food.
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:33 am

Sighing, Kristopher filled the two dog bowls up with dog food, before adding his toast to Elaina's bowl. He always did thing like that for her, and they became closer because of it.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:47 am

Elaina eagerly went for the bowl, but before she started eating, she nuzzled Kristopher's hand.

((alys: Are the dogs going to show their owners that they're really not dogs?))
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ωιитєяfℓу » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:50 am

Laughing, Kristopher patted Elaina's head. He watched her eat, happy that she was so relaxed in her new surroundings. Kris wondered what she would be like if she was a human.
ωιитєяfℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me