Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 5 runners, 5 hunters }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 6 runners, 8 hunters

Postby shudder » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:48 pm

[Can I reserve a Vampire? Thanks if it's alright.]
School's here. I have slow responses, sorry about that.
Trying to focus on one or two rps at a time.

- amerikan.
shudder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby November » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:05 am

ѕнυdderғoх- wrote:
[Can I reserve a Vampire? Thanks if it's alright.]

(Me too, please? I will join soon)
November

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby November » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:43 am

Username: November

Name: Riley James

Description: Riley has very pale, cold, stone skin. Her eyes are big, and the color is a deep, melted gold. She is a bit tall, but thin and very muscular, she has wavy dark hair and naturally red lips. She usually wears her signature black leather jacket and navy blue jeans, and a necklace she has been wearing since she was changed.

Personality: Riley is fierce on the inside, once you get to know her, but comes off as a bit shy. She has that mysterious, almost mean look on her face. She is very smart and wise, and that is the way she catches prey. Since she had a rough past, she often comes off as very reserved, but that's not who she really is.

History: X

Hunter or Runner: Hunter

Other: none
[/center]
November

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:51 am

{November, I'm not quite seeing the 2-3 paragraphs I'm looking for in your past posts. Could you possibly PM me a longer example of your writing?}

{/feels so much like a hypocrite. All of mine are two liners >.>}
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby November » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:54 am

(Yup, sorry, all of my RP's have died so I haven't role-played for a while...)
November

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 am

{Okay, November, accepted :D}
Trick;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -nutella love. » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 am

Oh well!

Username:
Bella RaWr!
Name:
Ariel Martina Jones
Description:
Ariel has long, brown hair. She straightens it every day, because if she doesn't straighten it then it becomes wavy. She hates it wavy, so she keeps it straight as much as possible. Since she's in the middle of the forest, though, she keeps her hair either up in a pony tail or suffers with the waviness by leaving it down. Her eyes are a warm chestnut color. She can be seen smiling a lot, except for when she's running for her life. She's tall, and her legs are long which helps her run fast.
Personality:
Ariel is happy optimistic girl, despite her current situation. She loves a good party, adventure, anything. She is not a girly-girl. She is far from it. She is fine with dirt, mud, bugs, and walking for a long time in non-supportive shoes. Some people call her a tomboy, but she doesn't like being called that. She's sporty too, since she used to play soccer and volleyball.

Ariel has her cheery personality, but her mood can take a turn for the worst. Whenever she is alone, or whenever she thinks about her mother, she turns almost depressed-like. Like she's bipolar... When she's like this, she turns quiet and thinks deeply. She sometimes cries, and sometimes she just sits there staring at her wall.
History:
X
Hunter or Runner:
Runner
Other:
--

------------------

Smile?

Username:
Bella RaWr!
Name: { full }
Mikey Tod Ryder
Description:
Mikey has long-ish brown hair, and is found always wearing his beanie. No if, ands, or buts. He's tall, standing at 6'4'', andd he has muscular features. He's buff, thanks to how he worked out. He can run quick, since he played soccer throughout all of middle and high school. He has a charming smile, and his teeth are straight thanks to how he wore braces when he was a kid. His eyes a nice blue color.
Personality:
Mikey still acts like an immature teenage boy, which gives him the "human" appearance. He jokes around with anyone that he meets, except for who he's going after, though he will every now and then. He's also a flirt, which goes back to how he's still sort of a teenager. Don't like sarcasm? Then talk to someone else. Mikey's sarcastic, and you can't really trust what he says. Sometimes Mikey goes around with a high air of authority, since he likes to show off and such. This, again, shoes how he likes to joke.
History:
X
Hunter or Runner:
Hunter
Other:
--
Last edited by -nutella love. on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    why hello there! i see you have a smudge on your screen.
    don't worry, i hired a cleaner:

-nutella love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Я ʋ и α ℓ σ и ɛ - { Now Accepting; 6 runners, 7 hunters

Postby Darkest.Nation » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Hm... you might see me around.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me