||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||яoυиdνιєω αcαdєму|| -open&accepting-

Postby Jubee » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:03 pm

(( Alright. c:

I'm going on my phone soon .XD ))
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
i'm franny! i take random
hiatuses from cs all the ti
me but im back for rping!!
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
deviantART // tumblr // BLM
she/her // pansex // agnostic
nyc // young adult // haitian
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:05 pm

sawyer annalise

| т н є в α ѕ ι c ѕ |

- иαмє : : Sawyer Annalise Thea
- gєиdєя : : female
- αgє : : seventeen, almost eighteen
- gяαdє : : junior
- doям : : dorm 4?

| α ρ ρ є α я α и c є |

- нєιgнт - five foot nine
- ωєιgнт - a hundred and fifteen pounds
- cloтнιиg ѕтуlє - sawyer's clothing style is simply who she is. it's simple at times, or more complicated at times. she doesn't mind tighter clothing, but she'll also wear looser clothes, she'll wear dresses, or she'll wear shorts or pants. she's really not picky. she often wears jeans- be they shorts or as full length pants- or sun dresses, along with either a baggy shirt that hangs off of a shoulder or just a simple graphic tee. she'll wear boots or flip flops, though more often then not she wears one of her multiple converse, which she owns many colors of. she'll wear accessories to match her outfit, although she enjoys wearing false glasses often, to the point where people think she actually has glasses, and different hats.
- dιѕтιиcтινє fєαтυяєѕ - sawyer has a very peculiar eye color, as no one else in her family has it, and it reveals itself as a bright blue-grey that can seem to cloud over when she becomes emotionally distressed.
- вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ - she has average ear lobe piercings, with ring piercings to the outer side of both, diamond stud upon the upper lobe of her right ear and one crystal stud on the right side of her nose. no tattoos though.

| ι и - d є ρ т н |

- cяυsн - no one at this point
- тнємє ѕoиg - swing life away- rise against
- ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи - heterosexual
- яαиdoм fαcт - sawyer loves hummingbirds, the painting Starry Night, and raspberries.
- ρєяѕoиαlιту -
I can't explain my sorrow, my pain, or fear but I manage a brave smile, and listen to others complaints.

Sawyer is the type with a personality which seems to represent a double edged sword. One moment, she may seem like the sweetest, most innocent young girl one could ever meet, and within the next, she could be a sarcastic and cynical person with a charm as sweet as a venomous snake. Often, she reveals herself as quite outgoing, and a complete extrovert in the way that she acts. She talks quite a bit, though she can tell if a time comes when she needs to silence herself and say little to nothing. Talkative though she is, and social though she may seem, Sawyer has few friends, though it may be because she hides her emotional detachment to things through merely talking about anything but how she feels.

Her emotional detachment to people reveals her as a person who enjoys being social, yet she dislikes talking about how she feels, her complaints, or even her joys with others for fear of being a burden to others through what she may say. So, she highly values opinions of others, but she tries not to let it change who she is. She sheds few tears, shouts seldom, and complains even less. The only true emotion that she allows herself to express are joy, humor, and an occasional note of fear. When she faces her fears however, it's often done with a brave face, even if she's screaming within herself out of fear or maybe sorrow. Some fears she's never faced, and in some ways she intends to leave it that way. But most of those fears are ones that can never be calmed, but then again, everyone has their own fears. Just as every person have their own mind, personality, and each are their own unique being.

Now, as stated, in subject to friendships, Sawyer has trouble as most people can't understand what it is that causes her personality to subtly change. Often times such changes are triggered by something even as simple as being insulted or maybe harmed either mentally or physically. It's often a short outburst, but depending on what the emotion to come is, she can control it even a little. This amount of control gives her enough confidence, but she knows, just do all others who've known her well, that such an outburst is caused because of her lacking ability to naturally express her emotions. Now, the reason such things happen are because though she enjoys listening to the problems and commentations of others, she dislikes speaking about herself because for some odd reason she feels a pang of guilt and maybe even selfishness. It's wrong, and shouldn't exist in such a manner, but it does. It evens out within her though, because she enjoys listening to others, and occasionally giving them advice. In this sense, she handles other people's drama well, though she handles her own drama poorly.

She has fears of any romantic relationships, maybe because she feels as though it could come back to harm her somehow. But she still flirts a little, forms crushes as do most people, and has had a relationship or two even though they never truly lasted. She shrugs off most relationships though, but she's waiting for the guy who's willing to speak to her first, and attempt a relationship with her. Yet she knows that if she meets someone who she's willing to express her feelings to, then he's probably the one that she cares about considering that if she's willing to face the emotional stress of rejection from someone that she cares about, then he's the one worth the risk. The one that maybe, she loves.
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:16 pm

{{ Accepted ^^ I love the girl's room in that pic lol

--

I'll have a post up in a few }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:35 pm

(( :lurklurk: ))
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:09 pm

________נσниαтнαи "ιѕαιαн" мαятσиє

The wheels of his skateboard clacking rhythmically over the cracks in the sidewalk, Isaiah kicked up the end of his board; just narrowly missing the cluster of students who stood awaiting entrance into the school's gym. "T'sup?" he flashed that charming little smile of his as a few girls turned to face him. "The name's --" he cut himself off as they spun back around; but not before shooting a few nasty glares in his direction. "Oohoo...okay then." he chuckled, brushing past them and the rest of the crowd on his way into the building.

"Sorry. S'cuse me. My bad. . ." he gave out a handful of apologies as he stepped up onto the bleachers and wound his way through the crowd of people to a seat near the top. Attracting a good amount of stares, he gave a quick smile as he sat down, his back leant against the wall. Paying more attention to the girls sat around him then to the man who stood on the floor, giving an introductory speech of some sort.

'Hello and welcome! We know for some of you that this isn't your first year, but it is with great pleasure that we'd like to welcome all of you to Roundview.' he moved the microphone from his mouth as he, and the rest of the faculty, gave a quick round of applause. 'Upon entrance to the main lobby, you will be asked to please pick up your schedule. This is where you will find your dorm number and a detailed description of all of the school rules-- which I remind you, anyone found breaking, will be immediately issued a suspension and recommendation for expulsion.' he arched an eyebrow pointedly. 'I am Mr. Emerson and I will be your school principle for the year. I hope NOT to see any of you in my office.' he chuckled at some failed attempt to get a laugh out of the audience.

Growing increasingly annoyed with the pointlessness of it all, Isaiah rose to his feet; barely raising a hand at his side. "Uhm, excuse me, but what the f--k is the point of all this?" his shoulders rose a bit as he looked down at the man; clearly caught off guard at his choice of words. Which surprised him. . .it was the same principle, shouldn't he be used to Isaiah by now? An amused little smirk played at his lips as he awaited the gray-haired man's response.

{{ Sorry this took so long, I was watching Skins lol I'll get a post up for Ariana in a few }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubee » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:21 pm

(( No problem; I'm watching Friends, so. XD

Sorry for my delay, too. :c ))

--

As the principal spoke, Christian's head gave subtle twitches of fatigue as he fought the battle between staying awake and drifting to sleep. The night before, he had succumbed to his XBox, playing it until he was rid of each and every shell he was granted in Mario Kart Racing. His glasses [ I just feel like making him wear glasses. XD ], which easily dominated the majority of his face, slid toward the tip of his nose until they fell to his feet, just behind another student sitting on the bleacher before him. If it weren't for the brief applause emanating from the audience, he would have fallen into a deep sleep, possibly containing rumbling snores. Christian reluctantly reached down to retrieve his glasses and placed them on his face. He let out a yawn - a loud one, at that - and slumped down into his seat, immediately falling asleep.
    𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 !
    𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 !
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatGingurr » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Dahlia & Shamus Black

Dahlia huffed a bit as she and Shamus sat in the bleachers listening to the teacher talk and blabber on about how he welcomed all of the students to their new year here. She honestly didn't really pay all the much attention, she mostly just played with a loose string in her striped red dress she wore over he black lace tights. The bag she had bought only two days before was crammed filled with all of her books she needed. She was honestly excited to be attending Roundview, she heard it was a nice school from family.

Hearing an outburst from someone a bit away from the siblings, Dahlia and Shamus both looked toward the boy who had said it. Shamus let out a small laugh as he did, then leaned in close to Dahlia and whispered, "He does have a bit of a point." He straightened back up and fixed his hair as it fell into his eyes.

Rolling her eyes at Shamus' comment she watched the boy for a minute before she looked down to where the principle was standing, watching him with a look on his face. She couldn't tell if he was angry, surprised, or was just ignoring the comment.

((I was writing and in three other roleplays. XD))
Last edited by ThatGingurr on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This shall be my signature thing for a while, or until I can make a proper one up. Meh, too lazy to do it right now.
So, just enjoy David Tennant's head on Bambi.

ThatGingurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:33 pm

[[- - Sawyer, yeah that's my name. What about it? - -
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪

[[" the simplest things in life, often lead to the greatest complications.
so if this is true, why do we bother to believe that things can come with ease?
or is this the illusion that we wish to see? do we blind ourselves in false hope? "
]]

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪ ▫ ▪
Leaning back in her seat, Sawyer hardly cared if she wasn't supposed to tilt the chairs, and her feet rested on the chair before her, her shins crossed. There was a faint smile evident upon her lips, but it wasn't for the fact that the principal was talking, rather it was because her silver headphones were rested over her ears, rather just one of them with the other resting just behind her ear. Her music was actually blasting, not that she truly cared and she hardly noticed the hating stares coming from the few that actually seemed to be caring what was being said. Sure, this was her first year, but it hardly mattered to her.

Her false glasses slid down her face a tad, and she pressed the glasses up her nose brim just a tad so that they sat neatly upon her face. She noticed someone trying to move her slightly heeled black boots aside with their hands, and her eyes slanted a tad with a hating stare that revealed how tired she actually was. "Do you mind? I'm resting my feet here you a**hole." The boy quickly pulled back, taking the open seat between a few girls a few seats over an obviously uncomfortable expression revealing itself upon his face. She almost laughed, realizing that she had said that quite loudly, but she didn't care readjusting her hat which rested on the farther back of her head as it so often did. It was a near beanie cap with a looser knit, and it was a rather white color, contrasting her gray skinny jeans, blue off the shoulder shirt, and of course her black boots.

Glancing finally up at the principal, she laughed aloud hearing a guy stand up and mouth off, and a moment later when the man stammered a reply, she laughed even more finally awake now.

[[O . O . C . -- I feel like my posting is going to be slow for a while, watching shows online. >_<
Ken Berry, just leaving it at that. ^^'''''
]]
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|2.
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valar morghulis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:51 pm

________נσниαтнαи "ιѕαιαн" мαятσиє

"Oh, thank you Johnathan" The principle purposely used Isaiah's first name; knowing it'd get to him. ". . .for providing a perfect example." An annoyed, yet amused, smirk rested at the man's lips as he looked up at Isaiah, who remained stood with his arms crossed . "Anyone on campus heard using foul language in the presence of a teacher, will promptly be sent to my office. So I will be seeing you, sir, after we're done here." he looked back at the rest of the group. "I, again, ask that you all please stop by the front desk as soon as possible to retrieve your schedules. And without further ado, I'll release you to explore about school ground's. . ."

"Well, you didn't exactly answer my question. . .but, whatever." Isaiah shrugged, and just as the principle released them from the meeting, shuffled through the crowd. His skateboard clattered as its wheels hit the freshly polished hardwood floor. "See you around, Mr. E" he called back playfully; winding his way through the mass of people and back out the door.

{{ I'm watching Skins online and starting a paper for english that's due monday..so that kind of explains my slow posts lol }}
I JUST WANT TO MAKE
Image Image
CRAZY SCIENCE WITH YOU
valar morghulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me