The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Last Breath (Intermediate) Member needed!

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 pm

(So..we can start?)
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 pm

((Will we ever be able to switch dorms? I mean, later, if we make friends. :3 ))

[ waiting for something to happen? ]
omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Yep, but only boys + Boys, girls + girls.

Yes, we can start, but I'm horrible at it, so somebody else start :3
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:33 pm

((I'm also horrid at it.
I can't start RPs. XD ))

omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 pm

It was a typical day in the new school. Okay...so it wasn't new...not really. Repo sat silently by the window, perched on the windowsil as she stared at the passing students. All she could think about was blood. Shaking her head, she slipped on her ripped skinny jeans, Gir sweatshirt, and her converse sneakers, before she left the dorm to venture outside. She hated being locked up inside all the time...it justed bothered her alot. After a few moments of stair cases, she slipped into the gymnasium of the school and then pushed the doors of the school open. The fresh air hit her like waves as she smiled warmly, her curly black hair whipping behind her slightly. "Such a nice day," she murmured, almost emotionlessly as she got outside.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vαιuε » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Alexander:

Beep, beep, beep I looked up groggily and groaned, my alarm clock read 6:30. Why did I have to set it for this time? I thought grimly, slamming the ' Off ' button, and sighed. I Moving slowly to the closet, not exactly caring whether or not I was late for my first class. Which reminded me; I still had to get my schedule. I threw on some jeans and a gray T-shirt, and frowned, I started to the bathroom picked up my toothbrush and started.

When I finished, I opened the door quietly, and headed out.

Jason:

With a sigh, I pulled myself out of bed, realizing it was the first day of school. First day of a new school year. I was already starting to get thirsty... Not a good sign. I picked some black skinny jeans, and a white T, and headed out the door.

I went straight to the office not really in the mood to go wondering of campus to find some kid alone. Food would have to wait for later.

As I entered people started. I grinned, they melted. It was life. The secretary looked up as I approached, and she placed the files down. "Y-yes?" She stuttered. I smiled, "Jason Evans, here to get my schedule" She nodded, and fumbled through a few papers, then handed one to me. I glanced down. Great, English was first. I shrugged, and headed out.
vαιuε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby omori » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:33 pm

Renee peeled her eyes off her book as she heard the sound of alarm clocks.
'Time to go, I suppose...' she thought to herself, putting her bookmark in her page.
Renee was already dressed and ready to go, her brown wavy hair was brushed, along with her teeth.
She picked up her backpack, with her books and papers, and headed out her door.

Renee walked silently down the halls, her hair being pulled and names already being shouted.
'First day of school, and I'm already getting tortured...' she thought, walking down a flight of stairs.
'This is gonna be a loooong year...'
She went down another flight of stairs, and walked towards the front office.
Renee opened the door, walking up the the secretary.
"Um... Schedule, please? Renee Taylor..." she said in a quiet tone.
"You need to speak up." the secretary said.
"Renee Taylor. Schedule." Renee said, louder.
"Thanks." the secretary said in an annoyed tone, handing Renee her schedule.
'Erm... alright, English...' she thought, heading to the room.
((Hope that's ok XD ))

omori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorreli. » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 am

[Yayz I got here just in time to start! Lol first snow here...Hey can matt have a crush on Repo? Lol random :lol: ]

Raylee
The alarm clock buzzed, but Raylee was already awake. She hit it with one slap of the hand as she attempted to get dressed at the same time. She ran into the bathroom and combed out her long, strawberry blonde hair and brush her perfectly straight teath. She stepped out at took a look at herself in the mirror and frowned unhappily. Her shirt was on backwards, her shoes were on the wrong feet and she picked up the wrong jeans. "Dangit..." she muttered as she put her shirt on right and rummaged through her closet for her good jeans. Finally she found them - Light wash skinny jeans that fit her perfectly. She slid them on, fixed her shoes and looked the the mirror. She was wearing an Abercombie and Fitch t-shirt, her favorite jeans, and her favorite brown Converse. She smiled, clasped her locket her mother had given her around her neck, and left the room to get her schedule.

Maria
Maria sat inside the huge, circular window seat just a little ways from her dorm. The glare of the sun hurt her eyes, she shielded them and looked down at the passing students with no interest at all. Why would she care? She was just the goth girl here, the freak. She looked down at her massacred jeans which looked like they'd lived a few centuries (well, it had only been 1 century...give or take a few years), her black hoodie, skull necklace and earrings, black hi-tops, and the bloodred wilting flower she'd pick the day before fastend in her light blonde hair. They had their reasons to be afraid, right? She glanced down at her schedule absentmindedly...she already memorized it, but she just liked looking at it and thinking that she was maybe the least bit normal at all.

Matt
The alarm clock blared loudly in Matt's ear. His eyes flew open and he fell out of bed. "Wha...wha time iz et?" I moaned laying facedown on the floor. No answer. He looked up to see his roomate was already gone. "Early bird, eh?" he muttered and he pulled on his jeans and threw on a hoodie over the black t-shirt he was already wearing. He fumbled with with strings on his Converse, but stumbled out in the the hallways, looking perfectly normal. He rubbed his brilliant, blue eyes and walked to get his schedule.
Image Image
Image Image

gatsby? what gatsby?

tumblr - my stories
lorreli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 am

(Sure! :D I was wonderin' if she'd ever get a crush! xD)

Repo again slipped back into the building after getting her fill of fresh air. She fixed ehr make up without a mirror and slipped down the hall, tword the office. She really hated school, but at times, she would acctually learn things she didn't already know. She went to the office and stopped at the desk. "I need my schedual. My name is Repo," She said softly. The lady looked up. "Repo who?" she asked. Repo growled softly. "Just Repo. I don't have a last name," She said simply as she rolled her eyes. The lady nodded and looked her up. "Here you go, Repo," The woman said after a few moments. She handed Repo her schedual, and then turned to help other students. She nodded and turned, moving out of the office as if she wasn't even there. She passed Matt, growling softly a hello, before she walked down tword her first class.

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lorreli. » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:05 am

[Yay lol]

Matt
Matt passed Repo in the hallway, smiling quickly at her and saying a rushed, 'hello' before running up to get his schedule. "Name?" the lady at the desk asked boredly. "Matt Rivers." he said in a perfectly gentemanly manor. She nodded and looked through the schedules. "Ah...yes. Here you are, Matthew." she handed it to him. He grimanced. "Um...please. Call me Matt." he said quietly. She nodded absentmindedly and said, "Alright, alright now shoo. Get to class already." He nodded politely and walked down the hall.
Image Image
Image Image

gatsby? what gatsby?

tumblr - my stories
lorreli.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me