Modern Magic (No more new members)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Modern Magic (No more new members)

Postby Aireiya » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Lluminera smiled at them gently. "I'm Lluminera, but you can call me Lumina," she introduced herself.
╔══════════════════════════╗
No onsite trades please!
Reiya's Offsite Trades (Flight Rising) . Skyheart ~ Kyiera . Reiya's Adoption Center

Reiya || ARMY || BTS Enthusiast
Tell me about forever just one more time
Just Dance || Euphoria || Serendipity || Love || Singularity || Seesaw || Epiphany
Currently stuck in the MDZS rabbit hole pls get me out of here ;_;

╚══════════════════════════╝

Aireiya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 am

nibbler56 wrote:Myst timidly sat on his back. His scales were smooth and shiny. She took a deep breath and tried to relax. "O-okay, I think I'm ready."

Shane launched himself into the air. He did his best to glide smoothly, now that he had someone else with him. His wings fully extended and moving quick strokes to get them higher into the air. He was soon above all the building and was soaring in the open air, just the way he liked to.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 am

Myst looked at the town below. A fairy a little ways away waved, then dived down to land. Myst looked over toward the farm lands. "Oh! It's beautiful!" she said quietly. She smiled. So, this is what it's like to fly?! I just have to learn to summon my wings! I want to fly again, but I want o be able to do it as a fairy. I wonder if it's easy for Shane to fly with me on him... Myst thought, a flock of geese was squacking below them. "Thank you so much Shane! I've always wanted to fly." she said gladly.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby { annah. » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:42 am

Shane, unable to speak when in his dragon form, nodded once, quickly. He continued to fly, he wasn't used to having someone with him but, it wasn't very difficult. Shane soon started to fly back towards the ground. He somewhat hoped that had given her inspiration to soon summon her wings.
{ annah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:49 am

Bane watched as a dragon joined him in the air, about 100 feet from him. This wasn't very strange, so he started to ignore it but a flash of color caught his eye. ''Wha-'' He muttered when he saw that a human girl was on its back. It took him a while to understand; the dragon was a shapeshifter. When the dragon started to descend, so did Bane, angling his wings andtrying to get a closer look.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:54 am

After they had landed, Myst sat on the ground. You know that feeling like if you've been on a boat, when you're back on land you feel like your still rocking in the boat? Myst had a simular feeling, but with flying. "I'm going to get my father to teach me.... how to summon my wings. It's custom in his family that we teach ourselves, but I'm a teenager now and I still can't do it... I'm also part human, so maybe he'll make an acception just this once." Myst said thoughtfully. She smiled. "But now that I know what it feels like, maybe I can teach myself. Only time will tell." She got up, looking at the geese that were below them a few minutes ago and now above them again. "I really should do some thing for you in return Shane. How about I treat you to lunch?" she smiled and cocked her head to the side. Then she looked up a little. There was a boy landing and watching them. She could under stand him watching, it wasn't every day a person flew on a dragon. But he was landing too. Myst put her hand on her bag of pixie dust as a precaution, and stepped up besid Shane. The red jewel on her head peice glimmered in the light.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:25 am

(lol, sorry for double posting)

"Um, h-hello?" Myst said. The stranger was dressed in black clothes. Hm... from what I can tell, he's a fairy and part human. But all black clothes...? Myst thought as she watched him land. Then she realised some thing. "Hey, are you a dark fairy?!" she asked, taking a step forward.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:46 am

''Damn,'' Bane muttered as he realzed he had been spotted. He stepped forward a few steps. ''Erm... Yes, I'm a dark fairy.'' He said. ''Actually, half-fairy.'' He added.
Last edited by major tom on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 am

"Ah. I'm part fairy myself, I've jus never met a dark fairy before. My father kind of dispises dark fairis, but I don't know why..." Myst said, taking her hand off of her pixie dust bag. "I'm Myst and this is Shane." Myst said, motioning her hand toward Shane.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:06 am

((Sorry about the last post, I copy-and-pasted something earlier and I accidentaly did it in my last post, but I edited it.))
''We've been mortal enemies for centries.'' Bane recited from when his teacher was telling him and his brother about their war. He looked kinda bored, as if he didn't really care. Which he didn't, much. He was a little curious why they hadn't attacked him by now, but hey, he wasn't complaining. Bane debated whether he should fight them, but decided against it when he realized he would be outnumbered.

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me