Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:18 pm

[tropic: XD cool, and thank you.
Also, yeah, I think it was definitely supposed to be ARK and Rioni, and yeah...drama good. Lol]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She giggled a bit at the excitement the other was showing. To tell the truth, she had a crush on the other, not that she'd told her. She said "Yes, yes, we must get ready to go now."

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then smiled at her crush, Trix. She giggled a bit as well, saying "I'm excited but nervous. Are any of you nervous?" she asked, mainly to Trix but also to anyone in general.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brunette sighed and nodded. "Theyre the ones really doing everything, but yeah...we should give them time." They turned back into their feline form. The ship was big enough for them to be able to take their feline form in it too.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They smiled and nodded as they looked at him. "Quantum magic...that's really cool," they said, staring at what he made. They then noticed Seele had been unhidden by Toki. They jumped a bit, then tilted their head and asked "Who's...Yae?"

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- crush: ARK- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They sighed a bit and said "He shouldn't be trying to control you...You're your own...you're an individual. What...were you before being cursed?" they then asked, as they didn't really know what he'd been. They sighed and said "Oh...yeah...that would be a problem. Well, maybe we could find you a friend or something. If you're going to be stuck like this. We can also search for the cure, maybe we'll find it without trying, but maybe a friend would help a little."

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed a bit. They followed her to what they assumed to be her room. They followed her inside, and said "It's a nice room." She looked around a bit after she said this, then hummed quietly again.

N- m- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ V and Uzi- Tags: V and Uzi

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship. He kept a watchful eye out, though really didn't need to. The ship had sensors and a monitor on it. If any other ship showed up, he'd know it almost straight away, though sometimes the sensors could be delayed.

V- f- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ N and Uzi- Tags: N and Uzi

The light haired and yellow eyed female moved around a bit. She then settled as a hand patted her.

Uzi Doorman- f- 18- neutral- Worker Drone- w/ N and V- Tags: N and V

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one seemed to feel the movement. A hand unconsciously moved to pat the other, and V settled.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead noticed one of the rats. She'd fallen asleep one day and woken up on this planet. She'd stowed away on a ship, but she'd gotten a fever and gone unconscious at the time...She'd woken and decided to stay here, though the ship had left at some point. It was fine by her. She hadn't known those aliens, so she didn't need to go with them. She now phased to wolf form, and ran over. Turning humanoid again, she said "Hey Hickory!"

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:28 pm

Toki: "Yae is the leader of Team Element back home in Salem, Massachusetts." I replied to Tero. "Yeah it is cool." I said to Tero.

Silver Cat AKA Jewel~ "Yeah it is, better than a prison cell." I said to Kuro. "You can hide anywhere in here." I said to Kuro. I closed the door behind Kuro with my technology power. I had posted one of my neko bots on the top of the door to my room.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:56 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"][tropic: XD cool, and thank you.
Also, yeah, I think it was definitely supposed to be ARK and Rioni, and yeah...drama good. Lol]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She giggled a bit at the excitement the other was showing. To tell the truth, she had a crush on the other, not that she'd told her. She said "Yes, yes, we must get ready to go now."

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then smiled at her crush, Trix. She giggled a bit as well, saying "I'm excited but nervous. Are any of you nervous?" she asked, mainly to Trix but also to anyone in general.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brunette sighed and nodded. "Theyre the ones really doing everything, but yeah...we should give them time." They turned back into their feline form. The ship was big enough for them to be able to take their feline form in it too.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They nodded as they listened to him speak. Somewhere in the back of their mind, they wondered if he had a thing for Yae...They shook that from their mind, saying "I have magic too. Mine is healing and a water magic," they said to him and Seele.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- crush: ARK- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They sighed a bit and said "He shouldn't be trying to control you...You're your own...you're an individual. What...were you before being cursed?" they then asked, as they didn't really know what he'd been. They sighed and said "Oh...yeah...that would be a problem. Well, maybe we could find you a friend or something. If you're going to be stuck like this. We can also search for the cure, maybe we'll find it without trying, but maybe a friend would help a little."

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one nodded. "Thank you again," she said, before looking around a bit. They thought they could probably fit under her bed. They asked "Is there a closet in here, or should I try going under the bed?"

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship. He kept a watchful eye out, though really didn't need to. The ship had sensors and a monitor on it. If any other ship showed up, he'd know it almost straight away, though sometimes the sensors could be delayed.

The light haired and yellow eyed female moved around a bit. She then settled as a hand patted her.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one seemed to feel the movement. A hand unconsciously moved to pat the other, and V settled.

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead noticed one of the rats. She'd fallen asleep one day and woken up on this planet. She'd stowed away on a ship, but she'd gotten a fever and gone unconscious at the time...She'd woken and decided to stay here, though the ship had left at some point. It was fine by her. She hadn't known those aliens, so she didn't need to go with them. She now phased to wolf form, and ran over. Turning humanoid again, she said "Hey Hickory!"

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory."[
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:34 pm

Jewel AKA Silver Cat~ "No problem." I said to Kuro. "Yes there is a closet in my room." I replied to Kuro. I pointed at the closet near me.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:17 pm

They nodded as they listened to him speak. Somewhere in the back of their mind, they wondered if he had a thing for Yae...They shook that from their mind, saying "I have magic too. Mine is healing and a water magic," they said to him and Seele.

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one nodded. "I can hide in there then," they said to her.

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:18 pm

Jewel: "Yeah you can." I said to Kuro. I decided to look at the Destroyers team files because I was curious. 3 of the files peaked my interest. One of the files was labeled with the name Anos Volidgoad, the second one was labeled with the same last name as the first file Ayano Voldigoad and the last one was labeled with Mura Kawai. I clicked on the file labeled Ayano Voldigoad and looked at it and started to read through it.

Toki: "Sweet, that's an interesting combination of magic." I said to Tero. I was glad that there was another magic user.

Seele: I nodded agreeing with Toki. I didn't know to explain to Tero about my Noble Phantasm.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:24 pm

They smiled and said "Thank you. Um...do you want to see my water magic?" they asked the other two, as they could show that. They couldn't really show the healing magic unless someone got hurt. No one had been hurt yet, thankfully.

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one smiled at her. "Thank you again," they said to her, and went over to the closet. They opened said wardrobe and looked inside. They moved clothes aside or around (if there are any in there, I asusme there are). They climbed in, and shut the door(s). They didn't do so all the way, wanting to be able to see out.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:29 pm

Toki: "No problem, yes please, I'll show you mine after." I said to Tero. I had a feeling Seele was curious as well.

Seele: I had a feeling that Tero could have a thing for Toki. I chose to keep that to myself.

(Of course Anos, Mura and Ayano are eavesdropping lol)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:55 pm

Also, yeah, I think it was definitely supposed to be ARK and Rioni, and yeah...drama good. Lol

Kyoko: XD]

They smiled and said "Okay. Id like that, seeing more of your magic, but...yeah, I should show you mine first." They looked for any where with water on the ship. They made sure the others were following, and soon found a sink, using their magic to pull some water from it. "I...need to be around water to actually use it. It's easier on a planet than a ship. Since planets have water everywhere, including in the clouds. My other magic is healing, which I...can't really show you unless someone gets hurt."

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one smiled at her. "Thank you again," they said to her, and went over to the closet. They opened said wardrobe and looked inside. They moved clothes aside or around (if there are any in there, I asusme there are). They climbed in, and shut the door(s). They didn't do so all the way, wanting to be able to see out.

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:01 am

Toki: I watched Tero. "I figured as much, that's okay." I said to Tero. I summoned some of my quantum magic.

Seele: "If we get in a fight at some point, I can show you my Noble Phantasm, it's an ultimate attack is the best way to describe it." I said to Tero. I didn't want to destroy anything with it.

Jewel: I looked at the next file which was the Mura Kawai and read it.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me