What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:51 pm

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy
"It's nice to meet you as well, Kota." With all formalities out of the way, Venti tapped the ground lightly with a hind leg as he fell briefly into thought. This really was the strangest place, and he lifted his head slightly as a small breeze blew past them. Not a hint of anemo energy to be found. Pieces were starting to fit together. None of them made much sense though -- a lack of elemental energy, people claiming to be from places he'd never heard of, suddenly becoming a hare. "I think," he spoke up again rather abruptly, "we may have been brought to an entirely different world from the ones any of us might be familiar with." He said that rather matter of factly, voice firm and lacking the playful lilt that tended to color most of his words. "Where I'm from has elemental energy permeating just about everything, and there is none here. And the three of us have never heard of a place called 'Japan', and yet that's where you're from, Kota. None of that adds up unless we assume that we're all from different worlds, and were brought here somehow." He blinked, still looking thoughtful. "Perhaps turning into animals is an effect of that?"

Aisa - Enlin :: Nonbinary :: Age Unknown :: No Man's Sky OCs :: Spectacled Dormouse - Cape Fox :: ~no tags, open
Alarm was the first thing they felt as they drifted to consciousness. Darkness, silence, an edge of panic crept up on them because they were so very alone with their thoughts before something shifted and there was light. Aisa blinked up at the face of some unfamiliar mammal whose tail they'd apparently? been hidden beneath. There was a heartbeat or two -- did they have a heartbeat? They shouldn't but sure enough they could feel it thumping too fast -- of panic born from instinct they didn't understand before recognition flooded through them, mirrored in the eyes of the animal staring down at them.
Enlin was... disturbed, when they woke up. That they had to wake at all, that Aisa's presence was gone and when they moved their body was unfamiliar. Quadrupedal, furred, a creature that tugged at the frayed edged of their memory but no name came to mind. Then something moved and they were on their paws and turning to investigate... another small creature, which had been hidden beneath their tail. They both were still for a moment until a realization shot through them and they lowered their head. Without hesitation the small creature hopped atop it.
Trees surrounded them, and with no obvious communication between the two Enlin started forward in a random direction.

Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:59 pm

[i can't help making Damian a typical cat that likes fish. Lol]

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit looked at Kota, nodding to him and looking happy. "Nice to meet you Kota," she said to him, then nodded again. He said he lived in Japan, and wasn't a rabbit. "Well...I don't think any of us were rabbits before this, though my brother could shape shift into one."

She then looked at Venti, saying "I've never heard of Japan. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist where Sandy and I are from, though. We...didn't really leave our forest. We didn't need to, as we can grow food there and there's water and everything."

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota

The cream and white male glanced to Kota, nodding to the other male as well. "Nice to meet you Kota," he said, after his sister had said so. "What's a bunny society?" he asked, when the other asked about that. "I have no idea...you and Venti are the first rabbits we've seen here."

He then looked to Venti, and nodded to the other male. He glanced to Sunshine, as she said just because they'd never heard of Japan didn't mean it didn't exist where they were from. She was right...they really didn't leave the forest. That's the place they'd known. He said "Who knows...we could be from different worlds. There could be magic here, or at least something turned us into rabbits. It's funny we're all rabbits. Um...maybe we should see if there's anything else around here?"

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He sniffed the air when a bucket of fish was brought out.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded as the others spoke of how they'd found this place, and fixed it up. "Well...it's very nice you've had each other's help," she said. She then looked around the place, and it was nice enough.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The white haired boy hummed a small sound.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead hummed and nodded. "It's good that you all have each other, and found a way to keep yourselves fed." She said that second part as the bucket of fish was brought in. She then gasped as Damian struggled to get down.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat was calm the whole time. That was, up until that bucket of fish was brought out and set down...He then meowed loudly, struggling to get down. He didn't want to hurt Jessie, but he wanted to get to those fish.

(Chenya was accepted and so were these guys. Just going to throw these down here)

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: approaching Che'nya

The cute tanned skinned one yawned a bit. They twitched a bit, then slowly opened kind looking dark brown eyes. The shorter and slender one sighed and sat up. They checked them self over, realizing they were fine but weren't a rabbit anymore. They tilted their head at this, then shook their head. They had shoulder length brown hair that waved a bit at the ends, now. They were also wearing stockings, fingerless gloves, and a purple shirt. They had blue shorts, and hummed a bit. A bunny tail moved a bit behind them. They tried to look to see it, but really couldn't. On a whim, they reached up, touching lop ears. They nodded to their self, then began to walk off, seeing a cat eared humanoid shape in the distance.

Whitie- m- 17- bi- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags

The average height and slender peachy creamy skinned one jerked a bit. Red eyes flew open, and he looked around for his friend. He didn't see March, and began to grow worried. He noticed a hat beside himself as he sat up, and picked it up. He then realized he was no longer a rabbit. He made a small sound of wonder at that, then shook his head. He felt rabbit ears atop his head twitch, and a tail move a bit. He then looked down, and saw he was wearing a green shirt and darker shorts. He hummed at that, then shook his head. He combed at neck length straight white hair. He then looked down again, and saw he had a stop watch on a chain. He wondered if it was meant to be like a pendant.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:40 pm

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Confused, but cheerful || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

________________________________________________________________________________

His mouth dropped open as he processed his, rasing a paw to his mouth thoughtfully. "Another...world? But that would explain why we don't know that much about each other...and why we can talk even as rabbits..." he said, thinking. "As I said, I'm from Japan...I'm a high schooler and go to Tokise High School...I'm in a koto club, and this definitely doesn't look like where I'm from. It hasn't been cold enough yet--not like this, at least." he shivered.

"You say your brother could shift into a rabbit, right?" he said curiously to Sunny. "Where I'm from, nobody can shift into any animals--except in TV shows." he commented. "Venti's most likely right..."
________________________________________________________________________________

Che'nya/Cheshire || Male || Bi || 15 || Twisted Wonderland [Canon] || Humanoid || Status: Confused, sleepy || Tags: None, March and Whitie Approaching

The purple-and-pink-haired mischievous troublemaker looked around, the leaves crunching under his purple combat boots as he walked, sniffing the air with a delighted grin. He saw a puddle and rushed over to it, looking at his reflection in the puddle. "Can you stand on your head?" he asked his reflection mischievously before beginning to laugh psychotically, mimicking Riddle. "Che'nya! You silly ca-" he began before hearing footsteps. Without hesitation, he raced to the nearest tree and began to climb it, wincing as the bark pulled on his claws.

When he got atop the tree, he watched from the branches for the newcomer-whoever it was.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:58 pm

[i can't help making Damian a typical cat that likes fish. Lol

Just going to repost so I can post March and Whitie again, and also...I love combat boots, lol]

The cream and white rabbit looked at Venti, saying "I've never heard of Japan. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist where Sandy and I are from, though. We...didn't really leave our forest. We didn't need to, as we can grow food there and there's water and everything."

She nodded to Kota, saying "Yes...he could, and I had nature powers. We're...were elves, or we were, but I guess that doesn't matter now." She shook her head a couple times. She then thought on what else he'd said, asking "What's a koto, and what's a club?"

The cream and white male looked to Venti, and nodded to the other male. He glanced to Sunshine, as she said just because they'd never heard of Japan didn't mean it didn't exist where they were from. She was right...they really didn't leave the forest. That's the place they'd known. He said "Who knows...we could be from different worlds. There could be magic here, or at least something turned us into rabbits. It's funny we're all rabbits. Um...maybe we should see if there's anything else around here?"

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He sniffed the air when a bucket of fish was brought out.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrienne and co

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded as the others spoke of how they'd found this place, and fixed it up. "Well...it's very nice you've had each other's help," she said. She then looked around the place, and it was nice enough.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Adrienne and co

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Adrienne and co

The brown eyed redhead hummed and nodded. "It's good that you all have each other, and found a way to keep yourselves fed." She said that second part as the bucket of fish was brought in. She then gasped as Damian struggled to get down.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat was calm the whole time. That was, up until that bucket of fish was brought out and set down...He then meowed loudly, struggling to get down. He didn't want to hurt Jessie, but he wanted to get to those fish.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya

The cute tanned skinned one shook their brunette head. Their lop ears flopped around a bit as they did so, and they sighed. They'd picked up the hat that had been on the ground next to them, too. They dusted it off a bit now, and put it on. The hat was a really cute one, and they liked it. They didn't know how they'd turned humanoid...but were glad the clothes were their style. They really liked the clothes and hat. They soon walked under a tree, after passing by a puddle.

Whitie- m- 17- bi- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya

The average height and slender one sighed a bit. He shook his head a bit, then twitched his ears and moved his tail. Red eyes kept a look out as he stood. He touched the stop watch pendant a moment, then shook his head. The white haired one then began to walk. He had no idea where he was, or where he was going, but he wanted to walk. He soon saw a familiar figure in the distance, sighing with relief. "March!" he called, and began to hurry towards the other rabbit-turned-humanoid.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:07 pm

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy
"It was just a guess, anyway! At the very least this is definitely not where I'm from." Venti noted brightly with the closest approximation of a shrug he could manage. "I agree though," he nodded towards Sandy as he spoke again, "I think we should take a look around. Maybe we'll find something that can shed some light on what's going on?" He stood, stretching himself a bit before giving himself a shake and looking at the three rabbits expectantly.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:36 am

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Confused, but cheerful || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

Kota nodded, standing up on his hind legs and looking around, stretching a bit as he looked around. "You're right..." he said thoughtfully. "Which direction should we go?" he tilted his head at Venti. He shook himself before hopping into the stream, shrieking a bit at the cold water hitting his fur. "I thought it would be warm! Or warmer!" he whined, climbing out soaking wet and shaking himself again, droplets flying through the air. "Oh, well...like I said though, where should we go?"
[ color=#8000BF]
[/color]
Che'nya/Cheshire || Male || Bi || 15 || Twisted Wonderland [Canon] || Humanoid || Status: Confused, sleepy || Tags: None, March and Whitie Approaching

He watched March curiously, following him from up above, faint rustles coming from where he stepped as he made his way to the tip of a branch, still hidden, but his tail hung out of the tree. He hummed a soft noise, watching the rabbit as he dug his nails into the bark. He opened his mouth to say something before hearing a second voice calling, looking to see the owner of the voice. Unfortunately, he leaned a tad bit too far, snapping off the branch end by accident. He jumped back into the safety of the tree, creating a loud rustle, but it was too late; the branch had already fallen in front of March.

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:42 pm

The cream and white rabbit sighed a bit as Kota didn't answer...Shaking her head, she looked to Venti and Sandy. She squeaked a little laugh, then shook her head again. Hearing Kota, she said "I don't really mind which way we go." She then looked to her brother and Venti. She'd let one or both of them decide.

The cream and white male nodded to the other two. "Yes...this doesn't look like the area where the forest were from is, either." He then squeaked a bit as Venti agreed with him. He felt a bit warm, shaking himself and pawing at his own face. He then nodded to Kota and Sunny. He glanced to Venti, asking "Which way should we go?" after Kota had.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie

The cute brunette hummed a small sound as they walked. They had no idea anyone was up there, though heard faint rustles. They looked up a couple times, then shook their head. The lop ears once again flopped around as they did so. They hummed again, and sighed a bit. They continued to walk under the tree(s), though stopped as they heard a sound. They heard Whitie calling, and began to turn towards him. However, they jumped a bit and looked up as a branch fell. They stared up at the tree. "Who's there?" they called up.

The white haired and red eyed one began to run now. He smiled as he got closer, seeing it was in fact March over under that tree. He paused a moment as he saw the other walking around under the tree. He wondered why they were doing that. Shaking his head, he hurried over. He smiled as he said "Hello March," then also jumped as a branch fell. He tilted his head as he stared at the branch a moment. He then shook his head, and looked up at the tree as March called up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:45 am

Well, if no one else was going to take the lead that just kinda left him, didn't it? They sure did seem to be looking to him for this. Maybe because as a hare he was bigger than them? "Mmm, alright then, let's try heading up river! Near water seems like the best bet to find someone." He ran forward a few steps before looking back at the three rabbits to make sure they were following him.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:50 am

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Cheerful || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

Kota nodded, shaking himself again before beginning to bound along, following Venti, waiting for Sunshine and Sandy before realizing something, freezing in place and turning to Sunshine and Sandy. "Did one of you two ask me something before I hopped into the water?" he asked curiously.

Che'nya/Cheshire || Male || Bi || 15 || Twisted Wonderland [Canon] || Humanoid || Status: Confused, sleepy, playful || Tags: March and Whitie

The cat sighed, ears flicking as he watched the two rabbit-humans. "March..." he mumbled to himself, looking at the brunette with eyes full of curiosity. He made his way to the edge of a tree branch, calling out to them. "Yes?" he purred, examining his nails. "If you're looking for Riddle, I'm afraid I don't know~" he simply sang, dropping backwards till he was hanging off the branch by his legs, looking at them with his signature grin. "I don't suppose you know where the Heartslaybul dorm is located? Or are you new students?" he purred again, stretching out the words.

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:49 pm

The cream and white rabbit quickly hopped after the hare and the smaller male. She then took pause when Kota addressed her and Sandy. She said "Oh, um...I just asked what a koto and a club are. You said you're part of the koto club at your...school, but Sandy and I don't really know what any of that is."

The cream and white male nodded to the other hare. "Going up the river sounds like as a good an idea as any," he said. He then glanced to his sister and Kota. He watched them, listening as Kota spoke then Sunshine answered his question. He hopped along after the others, then. He kept an eye and an ear out.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie

The cute brunette reached up to play with the hat a moment. It had eyes and a nose as well as ear shaped parts that actually covered their ears. They tilted their head again as they looked up. They quickly grabbed hold of the gat as it slipped a bit. "I um...hello," they said, then hummed a small sound. "Riddle?" they asked, knowing a dog or fox named that...They still weren't sure if he was a dog or a fox. They were pretty sure that wasn't who this cat eared one spoke of, though.

The white haired and red eyed one made a small sound as he watched. He shook his head, and his hand gripped the stop watch pendant a moment. He then shook his head a second time. He scolded himself, silently, then listened as the two spoke. March fell silent after asking about this Riddle. He knew March was thinking of the fox or dog they knew named that. He said "We...aren't students, we just became humanoid. We were rabbits before we woke up here," he finished.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me