rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

hisoki ( 002 ) | flynn ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:09 am

Hisoki Tanaka!!
      xxxmale twenty-eight years old giratina hero location: jubilife city streets tagged: vesper
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hisoki's mind had been wondering as he walked along, but the sound of a voice was enough to pull him from his own thoughts. Tilting his head, he turned it in Vesper's direction. One look at her, and he already knew who she was; Unova's champion. During his work, he had come to know who the champions of each region was, though he had hardly worked with any of them aside from Sinnoh's. He simply knew of them thanks to information his job provided. It was useful in case he had run ins with them while he was working, especially since he was in ruined areas. Anyone might think he was up to no good, though it was far from the truth. Still, knowing people of importance made it easier for him to willingly give out his job and the like. He hated flashing his badge to random nobodies after all. Brushing the thought from his mind, Hisoki quirked a brow at her words before letting a hearty chuckle escape his lips. "And what if I disappointed you and said I wasn't a chosen hero?" he mused. All the seriousness that had previously been there evaporated in a moment and was replaced with the childish charm he usually held himself with. "Are you really so quick to trust I am one? For all you know I could have snuck into that meeting." These were tactics he used to use with Takumi to get under his skin. While he was unsure of the girl's nature, it served as a test in the least. He needed to begin getting a read on her if he was going to follow him around. If she couldn't handle his joking, he knew it'd prove to be an amusing time for him.

After a moment, Hisoki turned his head away before deciding to give a real answer. "Luckily for you, I was chosen. Or mayhaps it isn't something you find lucky. You weren't chosen after all, were you Ms. Unova Champ? His words, while still lighthearted, did have a certain smugness to them. Again, he had chosen to try and get under her skin, all while revealing that he was aware of who she was. Perhaps upsetting her wasn't the way to go, but working others up often revealed key information about their personalities and that was something he had specialized in for as long as he could remember. His co-workers often praised this ability of his, but he didn't think it was really something special. He simply didn't trust others, especially those he had to come into contact with. They often hid their true natures in attempt to escape the law. Then again, he too hid behind a facade. Maybe hypocrisy was his true calling.

Continuing to walk, he fell silent for a brief moment before arriving at the Pokemon Center and coming to a stop. "I was coming here to gather some info I was sent from my employer," he admitted, though he decided against going into depth on what his job actually was. "Usually I'd assume such things wouldn't interest the average person, but you're in need of information now aren't you? I definitely didn't see you in the meeting after all." Yet another playful remark. This time it was accompanied by a faint smirk. He was having too much fun already, and it had hardly started.

Flynn Haruki!!
      xxxmale twenty-two years old zygarde hero location: outside global terminal, jubilife city tagged: vincent
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Sitting for a moment in silence, Flynn rested his head against the wall behind him and briefly closed his eyes, trying to find some form of peace, but the sounds of the city prevent anything of the like. Besides, his attempt of relaxation was brought to an end when he felt Zygarde nudge his side. His eyes opened in a flash and his gaze immediately moved to the canine, though the moment they did, he noticed its attention focused in front of them. Quickly turning his own head, he looked up towards the man that stood before him. At his side was a Togetic, though that didn't help him identify him any faster. Given it seemed he had come out of the Global Terminal building, he could assume he had been at the meeting as well, though even that wasn't a certainty given the number of meetings that seemed to go on in the building itself. It seemed like a natural hub for trainers around the world to gather in. An odd concept, yet efficient. Brushing that aside, he heard Vince's gasp and immediately noticed that his gaze was on the legendary beside him. It was only natural. It wasn't often legendaries were simply lounging around. They were far too big, or so he could assume, given Zygarde's other forms. The legendary had only agreed to stay in its "weakest" form in order to be allowed to stay out of a ball, though it could only hold its form for so long thus being forced to retreat into its ball for obvious reasons. Lifting a hand up, Flynn patted the top of the dragon's head before he rose to his feet to address the trainer before him.

"No need to be concerned about Zygarde's presence, I promise," he stated, hoping to put him at ease. He could have gone on and shared that the beast had no sure signs of harming people, but he felt that even mentioning that it was angry was counterproductive to his cause, thus opted to leave it as is. For now, only he needed to know of Zygarde's rage towards Arceus. Instead, he decided to focus on Vince's words instead, although in a way, he had already answered it. Still, he gave a nod as confirmation. Before he spoke again, he waited for the other to finish. Hearing him state that he was the chosen hero of Lugia intrigued him. He had studied Lugia quite a lot during his stay in Johto several years ago. He even had gone as far as visiting the Whirlpool Islands on several occasions, though most of his exploration there had been spent calming the pokemon in the caves. Besides, when he did reach the place where the kimono girls said they performed rituals for the legendary, he had found nothing, even after playing bits of the song that he had been told were associated to the guardian of the sea. Still, it had been an experience. Now was no time for him to reminisce in old memories. Straightening his posture, Flynn offered a faint smile before he spoke.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Vince," he started, giving a polite dip of his head as he did so. "You would be right that I am Zygarde's chosen hero, though I suppose it's not too hard to figure out with it out and about like this." A soft chuckle accompanied his words as his eyes briefly moved to the legendary at his side. By now it had rose to its feet as well and snorted in unamusement at its trainer's words. Deciding to ignore its display of displeasure, Flynn continued on with his introduction, "I am Flynn, a traveling pokemon ranger." His moment of pride was cut short as he felt Zygarde nudge at his side, hinting that it was becoming impatient with how long he was taking to get to the point. Luckily, he had become accustomed to the legendary's impatience in the few weeks they had spent together, thus he was quick to ignore it. A bold move, but one he was aware would be fine. "Since we're both chosen heroes, perhaps we should travel together, huh? I know I'd love to go investigate what happened in Northern Sinnoh. They said it was whipped out months ago in the attacks, so maybe there are clues to be found there, if you were interested in joining of course."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby FleshbagWasp » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:01 pm

Neutrois (They/Them) | 17 | Necrozma hero | Location: Jubilife City, Global Terminal | Tags: Evelyn
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Although Laius was forced into this meeting by both Necrozma and anyone who realized they were a hero, that didn't mean they ever planned on paying attention to it in the slightest. Call them petty, but they still weren't exactly pleased about being shoved into this role that they never wanted to have, and they felt that they should at least be entitled to sulk about it. So, after waiting until everyone's attention was elsewhere, they discreetly retrieved one of their numerous sketchbooks and an unrefined stick of graphite out from their bag, making sure to make as little sound as possible so they wouldn't draw attention to themself.

They haphazardly flipped through the pages until they found a blank section and settled the sketchbook on their lap. Dollop let out a noise of interest from where she was perched on their shoulder, peering down at the crisp pages in anticipation. Laius hushed her under their breath, sending a sidelong glance towards her in the hopes that she'd get the memo that they wanted her to keep quiet for the time being.

Their eyes listlessly trailed across the room, searching for some sort of inspiration to draw upon. They kept coming back around to an elderly woman and the Appletun on her lap, a duo that looked very out of place among the sea of younger trainers. Figuring they were as good of a subject as any, Laius began to sketch out the woman's silhouette, being careful not to let their gaze for too long in case she caught them in the act. Their memory's good enough to retain most of the key details they gleaned from those short glances, but they had to fight the urge to look back to make sure everything was perfect. The accuracy didn't matter as much as avoiding detection did, but with how used they are to their subjects either being inanimate or not caring about them staring, they had to constantly remind themself that most people do care about being looked at, and double-checking their work wasn't worth the risk of bringing attention to themself, especially when they could edit things later.

The meeting droned on in the background as Laius worked, becoming nothing but white noise in their mind as they focused on their drawing. Their hands kept smudging the graphite occasionally due to the close quarters and smaller movements they had to make, but they wouldn't use paints as much as the did if they cared about a bit of messiness. Things were starting to come together as they focused on the lady's hands, trying to make the way they carefully held the Appletun's head look natural.

They were snapped out of their reverie as the sound of chairs scraping disrupted the previous background noise. They tried to get back into the mindset so they could at least finish adding in the details of the woman's clothes for a few more minutes, but it proved to be a rather fruitless endeavor after being made aware of their surroundings once more in such an abrupt manner. Sighing, they slid the book and graphite stick back into their bag, not caring as much if anyone saw them now that the meeting was over. Better to get caught after the fact as opposed to during it after all.

Once their possessions were back where they belonged, they stood and shouldered their bag before just sort of... staying there. They really didn't know what they were meant to do now, and although they'll admit that was mostly their fault for tuning out during the entire debriefing, they didn't appear to be the only one without much of a purpose at the moment. Two pairs of trainers were conversing amongst themselves to the side, while the woman they were previously drawing seemed to be in a situation similar to their own, standing with a seemingly lost expression on her face.

They felt Necrozma's Pokéball- they don't think they'll ever get over having a supposed 'pillager of light' just casually chilling in their pocket anytime soon- vibrating a bit while straining itself against the inner lining of its cloth prison towards the more feminine-looking duo, but Laius adamantly stayed put. Whatever's got it so excited would have to wait, preferably until the end of time if they had any say in it, since they were absolutely not looking to insert themself into whatever discussion was happening over there. Unfortunately, they got the feeling that if they didn't find something semi-productive to do soon, Necrozma would decide to take matters into its own hands and investigate by itself, which would undoubtedly make some sort of scene.

So, deciding pick the lesser of the available poisons, they stuffed their hands in their pockets to make sure Necrozma wouldn't do anything rash and awkwardly shuffled over to the elderly woman, hunching their shoulders a bit as her companion Appletun took notice of them. Dollop let out an airy chirp, which drew the Appletun's attention towards her instead, before engaging in some sort of staring contest despite the grass type's eyes not being visible.

Laius kept their gaze trained on one of the far walls, avoiding directly looking at anyone while simultaneously making sure the older hero was still in their peripheral. Steeling themself, they hesitantly addressed the other. "So, um... Do you have any ideas on what we're supposed to do now? 'Cause for a group of people that're allegedly supposed to do this whole 'saving the world' thing together, it looks like most of them split pretty quickly."
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sprites made by myself | Pfp made by Comfie
FleshbagWasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith 3 - edited

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:16 pm

Location- route 218 to Jubilife City
Tagged - Kuromi

The red thin beam of energy retreated into the pokeball before it shrunk to it's diminutive traveling size in the black haired young women's hand. A smile on her face, she reattached it to her belt beside it's likewise brother while seeing off the embarrassed guitarist. Another battle under her belt. A win under her belt and it was all thanks to her Pokémon, considering he did all the heavy lifting.

Watching as her former opponant got smaller and smaller from her view the further away he got, the young women put a hand on her hip and closed her eyes. A slight breeze made it's way blowing through the route making the looser strands of her hair dance about her face. Thus lightly tickling her cheeks as a result. It felt good here. The cool breeze coming off of the water......the shade.....the occasional sounds of ruffling grasses, leaves or water ripples that signaled more then likely a wild pokemon...... "So peacefull....", the young women muttered in nearly a whisper her breath was so soft. Blue which had previously been hard and focused all the while during battle closed now as a rather long sigh of contentment left the girl. When she spoke again her voice was louder and held a hint of amusement to it, "But we can't stay here. We have to keep going to Jubilife City and try and find a Pokemon Center don't we? Steelix needs healing up. Plus maybe we can get a meal and a place to spend the night there too, I know you must be hungry after all this traveling."

The response the girl got was another rustling of leaves high up in the trees above her, however this time something dropped down from the tree branches. Something small which landed right in front of the young women with one knee bent like a knight kneeling before a royal lady. Not that this lasted long. For the little being rose to it's full yet still diminutive height looking up at the female trainer;

A tiny pokemon.

A tiny blue bipedal pokemon that sort of looked like a canine with a black mask. It grinned nodding up at the young women looking ready to go and determined. "Riolu!", chanted the small pokemon eagerly to show his agreement with the young women's plans.

The women bent down to scoop the little biped in her arms hugging him close as she shared a nuzzle with him. Pulling away, "Thats what I thought! Onwards then to Jubilife City!" Keeping the pokemon comfortable in her arms, the young women started making her way towards the city ahead of them. Started being the key word because the moment the young women went to turn and head in the direction of the city-

“Ri!”

She stopped. The female trainer looked down at the little biped in her arms who had suddenly become alert, tilting her head in confusion at the tiny pokemon’s actions. “Riolu what’s gotten into you?”, she asked having no idea what got into the canine like Pokemon all of a sudden out of nowhere.

But the blue biped was adamant. He raised a paw pointing out passed his trainer’s shoulder clearly fixed on something that had caught his attention. “Ri-Riolu!”, the little Pokémon kept insisting.

Giving in wondering just what had her little friend in such a worked up eager state, the young women turned around looking in the direction Riolu was insisting on. And she paused. For there not too far away was someone who, if she had to guess anyway, had been watching her battle with the guitarist that just left. In their arms was a blue Ditto. “Oh...”
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:58 pm

𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚁𝚞𝚒 | 𝟷𝟹 | 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝙺𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 | 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗;; 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝟸𝟶𝟹 | 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜;; 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘

Rui was able to relax slightly when she moved away, he hadn't noticed it, but he'd subconsciously reached for Kyurem's Pokeball when he realized how close she initially was. His hand quickly flinched away from the object holding the legendary and he let it drop to his side, though his body was still tensed in case he needed to make a quick escape. He thought on her words for a moment, which resulted in a bit of hesitation before he responded, he'd never been good at speaking to adults due to the neglect he'd experienced at the hands of the adults from the orphanage. "I'm fine, my pokemon... He won't have a problem protecting me if I need him to." He told her, glancing down at the Pokeball.

Rui honestly wasn't sure if Kyurem would be willing to fight a normal pokemon, after all, the whole point of him choosing a trainer (Rui used the term trainer very lightly) was to battle Arceus. But how was someone like him supposed to fight a god when he didn't even have the courage to let the legendary out when they were alone? He clenched his fists for a moment, remembering how he wanted to throw the Pokeball into the grass and run away, but he didn't even have the courage to do that. "I don't need anyone's help. I'm not a child." He all but spat, he hadn't felt like a real child since his parents had died. 'Maybe that's why Kyurem chose me, my trauma entertains him.' The boy thought to himself bitterly.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ayumi (003)

Postby selasphorys » Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:17 pm

◆ ─ 𝗔𝗬𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗢
    she/they | twenty-one | groudon hero | location: jubilife city, cafeteria| tags: Saitou and Yoshi

Ayumi needed to clear their head. Everything was humming, buzzing, a chaotic mess of people and Pokemon and legends. After years of trekking through wide-open wilderness, the archeologist couldn’t help feeling claustrophobic in a crowd. But Ayumi was never one to balk at a challenge. Running away like this wasn’t like her at all, yet here she was, rubbing her temples while standing outside the terminal. "Maybe I should get a snack to calm down before heading back inside…" they mused aloud. At the mention of “snack”, their Darmanitan burst out of his pokeball and looked around expectantly. Staying cooped up in there all day had made him both restless and hungry. "Okiagari, wait—" And he was off. The rash Darmanitan rolled just out of reach of his Pokeball, on the trail of some delicious scent. The bright lights of Jubilife must have reminded him of his childhood tumbling around Nimbasa City with Ayumi, though now he was a lot larger. She and Maya chased him to a cafeteria. He stood in front of a silver-haired man and his Umbreon, watching the trainer’s snacks with a Poochyena's puppy-dog eyes.

"Please excuse us, he means no harm but he gets excitable around food," Ayumi murmured, trying to direct the flame beast toward a display of poffins. But as they passed by the blond-haired man, Ayumi felt a tremor in Groudon’s pokeball. She came to a stunned standstill. The legendary Pokemon hadn’t stirred since the day it was caught. They touched the pokeball gingerly, feeling a slight shake with her fingertips. Something about this man had awakened Groudon. She studied him with hard eyes, hoping to calm the alarm boiling within her. Perhaps he was one of the chosen, the hero of Kyogre or Rayquaza. Groudon wouldn’t emerge to lash out at him, right? Not here, on these city streets? Ayumi glanced around them, at the busy road with its passing pedestrians and chatting trainers. They could only hope that it would choose to stay in its Pokeball, to reserve its eruptions for Arceus’s hordes. If she lost control of Groudon like she had lost control of Darmanitan, she didn't even want to imagine the damage.

Ayumi shook off these thoughts, focusing their ruby gaze on the two trainers. If one of them represented a legendary known by Groudon, they had to find out and make a plan. "This might be out of the blue, but I have to ask. Were you chosen by a legendary Pokemon?" Ordinary trainers would be confused by the question, but if these were the right people…
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:22 am

Saitou Shirayuki
|male | Rayquaza hero | location- Jubility city, to Global trade station > | tags- Yoshi, Ayumi|
__
He looked at the silver-haired male eating his snacks and drinking his coffee. He looked at the well-looking Umbreon next to him, it looked as good as he looked at Galar league. He listened to the male, before nodding "yes, I had a meeting with someone and thought to go to the global...so you're as well..." he said, wondering if the silver-haired male was chosen just like he was. It could make sense as he got this far and to the same place, he knew to go.

His eyes focused on the Darmatian who run there out of nowhere, not really saying anything as its trainer was not far behind. He watched the girl which was unfamiliar to him, he was never seen her before, but he felt rather an odd feeling around her. He didn't know why, but he felt nervous.

He looked at the girl, noticing that she had this weird look toward him too, almost like they were common enemies without even knowing each other at all. He didn't say anything but looked away, but the odd feeling didn't go away.

He stayed silent when the girl asked the question, which seemed to surprise Yoshi, but for him, it was like an answer he was being looking for "Oh, I see you're one of the chosen heroes are you?" he said suddenly looking at the girl "yes I am too...." he responded. His eyes looked at Yoshi, which didn't really answer the question, but it was pretty clear now that he was as well, but for which legendary pokemon? maybe he will figure that out soon.

Yoshitaru "Yoshi" Shinogawa
|male | Yveltal hero | location- Jubility city, cafeteria| tags- Saitou, Ayumi|
__
The silver-haired male studied the blond male which he knew in past, they were childhood friends, who walked in different ways "really? You're on the way there too?" he said rather questioning as he enjoyed his coffee. He looked at his Umbreon, not giving him any of his snacks as he knew they were too salty for the black fox-like pokemon, instead he took some poke snacks out of his bag and gave them to Umbreon.

He was going to ask some questions at Saitou before some red ball-like pokemon got to his way out of nowhere. He looked at the pokemon, noticing it to be just a Dalmatian "eh hello..." he said to the pokemon before looking to the girl walking behind the fire-type. Silently listening to what the girl said he shook his head "oh, don't worry about that" he said with a smile small.

He could not be noticed the way the girl looked at Saitou and even the blond boy seemed somewhat nervous near her. He wondered if they knew to echo their by somehow, but then thought they didn't.

He took another drink of his coffee as he heard the odd question the girl asked, it come out of the blue and it sure took him silently for a moment. He was not sure if he could tell the truth as he didn't know how many normal people know that or was it only the thing between the chosen ones, which could mean that the girl was chosen one as well "are you one of them then if you can ask that?" he asked her.

Kuromi
|agender |mega stone connoisseur | location - route 218 |tags- Faith|
__
They stood there still watching as the battle ended and the two trainers got into different ways. They were still a little disappointed not to see a mega Steelix, but just watching a well-battled match was always fun to look to.

They themselves did like pokemon and lived with them to study them and learn anything about those cool monsters. Though they were not good at battles, they battled a few times and even won some, but they could not get far in the league or even win a gym with their skills. It's not like that really bothered Kuromi either, they were interested about to learn more about those cool mega-pokemon, so becoming a pokemon master was not a plan.

They looked as the girl with Steelix and Riolu was going toward the city, which they knew to be not that far away. They started to walk toward the city too Kuromi was planning to visit Jubility city too when they noticed the girl stopping and turning to look at them "...". They watched the girl and Riolu with silence before the black-haired trainer smiled and lifted their arm "...nice fight you got there..." they said a little awkward.

Kaoru Zangetsu
|transfemale| Akala island Kahuna | location > | tags- |
__

(Undecided were to bring him...)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith 4

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:11 am

Location- route 218 to Jubilife City
Tagged - Kuromi

“Uh thank you for the compliment.”, she replied, “But I just made the calls, it was Steelix that did all the heavy lifting and actually had to battle that Luxio. Not me. It’s nice of your to say though.”

The young women adjusted her hold on the small biped in her arms looking unsure of what to do next or what to say. So she settled on apologising even though there really wasn’t anything for her to apologise for. It just felt like it could be a decent conversation starter was all. “I’m sorry I didn’t acknowledge you earlier, I tend to get a little carried away at times when I battle so I was a little preoccupied at the moment then. Kinda embarrassing..”, she raised a hand to tuck a long strand of hair behind an ear in an embarrassed manner. Lowering it back to wrap around her partner, “But I’m glad you enjoyed it anyway.” She watched the other trainer for a moment before glancing down at the biped in her arms while adding, “Names Faith and this little guy that brought us together here is Riolu. We were just on our way to Jubilife City. Figured we could get a room at the Pokémon Center and Steelix could use some healing up too.”

Riolu gave Kuromi a smile holding up a paw in greeting.

Faith laughed before looking back at the other trainer, eyes looking downward to the Pokémon they held. “I’ve never seen that Pokémon before...”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:38 am

Fuega Luma/31/Female/Pan, ace/Crush: Open/Kyogre's hero/Tags: Open

The troubled hero had her camp set up in Eterna forest far away from people as she could get, It's not that she wasn't social, she was sometimes but she knew she was a fugitive from Kanto. Best to avoid the police or interpol finding her. She had her pokemon out except Kyogre as he was huge and chuckled as Sirsunbolt came over asking for food. "Your always hungry, you silly boy."Sirsunbolt barked happily and went back to playing with Strawberry. Fonzie on the other hand was content to nap by her side, Charanth was lazily flying around and Guardian was watching Strawberry and Sirsunbolt play.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:16 pm

Zoey Tsukino/ 21/ female/ straight/ Crush:open / Solgaleo’s hero/ Tags: open

The quiet trainer had her camp near Jubilife City. She liked it there as many trainers did tend to come and go. Sometimes she’d speak up and offer to battle and help fellow trainers get their Pokémon stronger. She was brought out of her thoughts by Rocky licking her face and wagging his tail. “Okay I get it you want some food.” She chuckled as she had a bowl of Pokémon food for all of her Pokémon.

“Pika pi!” Sparky said happy to be able to walk around. After he had finished his food, Zoey gave him a berry. Zoey just smiled. If her Pokémon were happy she was happy. She smiled and stroked Elsa before reaching for a bottle of water in her bag for herself.

Blaze was leaning against a tree, content.

Leo lay by Zoey’s side. “You know people will probably be amazed seeing a legendary Pokémon out and about, right Leo? But I’m not bothered by it. Nothing beats hanging out with your Pokémon.” She chuckled. Storm lay by Zoey’s feet. “Ray…” he seemed to sigh happily.

“It’s not a bad day either. Maybe we will see other trainers today.” Zoey said more to herself than her Pokémon.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:56 pm

Fuega Luma/31/Female/Pan, ace/Crush: Open/Kyogre's hero/Tags: Open

After plating ball with Sirsunbolt, she went to make curry while everyone was playing. Eventually everyone came over to watch and got food. After lunch she packed up and had Charanth fly her to Jubilife city. Charanth landed near the city and after returning him to his pokeball she went to see who around and what was going on.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me