The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The mysterious island (multifandom) RP

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:15 am

Eizen~ I placed my hand on the ground in front of me. I used my elemental magic on the ground and the picked my hand up from the ground. "Let go through the forest and look for a town." I said to Kishi, Hiro and Eira. I went in the direction of the forest.

Kishi~ "Come on." I said to Hiro and Eira. I know there are two other duelists around, because Kaito told me. I followed Eizen.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:04 pm

Silver - male - human - partner: Sneasel - tags: Gold
He walked forward with silence, he didn't have anything to say, he didn't need to say anything. He was not completely even sure where he was going or if the way was the right way, but he didn't find any other choice than to walk forward. He looked to the left when saw a large mountain in the distance, noticing that the top was centered by smoke, at first he thought that it was only very tight fog, but then again he was not sure about that either "tell me Gold, what do you think that is? just fog of the air, or maybe that is a volcano that smokes?" he asked the trainer.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: Black
He looked at him "yeah, we could get out of there somewhere..." he said with a sight "but don't overstress yourself, that will take time for actual work" he said to him.

Colress - male - human - partner: Magneton - tags: Vector

He watched the orange-haired male "I could ask you the same, but as you asked first...so it's Colress..." he responded little bit of alert, he was not that social with new people. He sure kept his eyes on the male "so who are you then?" he asked, but part of him wondered if this is going to be a guy who will go all that 'none of your business?' thing.

Valeria - female - human - partner: Sylveon - tags: Marnie, Ester
The black-haired woman smiled "welcome Este..." she said to her "well did you happen to see anything on your way here perhaps" she asked her. She looked around the forest, having no idea of which way they could go, but she knew that staying here for long was not an option either.

Marnie - female - human - partner: Morpeko - tags: Valerie, Ester
She watched the two girls silently, only giving a smile to Ester as she told them who she was. She then looked over to Valeria who seemed to think of something.

Amaterasu - female - wolf/ humanoid - mate: Oki - tags: Oki, pups
She stopped moving when saw her family get out of the forest "good all on you are there unhurt" she said lowering her head down to face her youngest pup, Amaya "Don't worry I am here now" she said to her. She looked at the beach "we could be safe here, maybe..." she said rather worried.

Chibiterasu - male - wolf/ humanoid - tags: family
He runs out of the forest when the beach showed in front of them. He stopped to look at the sand and the blue ocean which seemed to go to non-existent. He was not sure about the situation with his mother, was she waiting for pups or not, and now he seriously hoped that she was not. This place may not be a good place for newborns and he was worried.

Roy - male - human - tags: open

Lyn - female - human - tags: open

Gatomon - female - Digimon - tags: Asami
She looked at her "I see, well those cards themselves seem to be produced by magic" she said "so where are you planning to go? I have no idea where we even are or where to go from there" she said looking around the woods.

Patamon - genderfluid - digimon - tags: Asami
They listened to the two talking with a quick nod "okay it's fine, we're not good about explaining things either, maybe we could just focus to get out of here and maybe find a village or town or something" they said. They got to their bat-like wings and flew out of the ground, but stayed in the same line with the girl.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:35 am

Asami~ "Yeah lets focus on that." I said. "Me either." I said to Patamon and Gatomon.

Vector~ "My names Vector, your interesting." I said to Colress. "He will be of use to me." I thought to myself. I knew I could use this guy to deal with my daughter Asami.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:17 pm

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: Silver

The black haired one silently walked after the red haired male. He glanced around as they both walked, eyes searching. There wasn't much to see yet...but he still looked out. He smiled at the Pikachu and Eevee, as both followed him. He was glad they were both being good and listening now. Not that he was really speaking to them, but still. He looked to where Silver looked saying "Looks like a weird mountain...or something. I think that may be an active volcano," he said, which was worrying...

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: N

The brown haired one nodded at the other male a bit. "Okay, I won't stress myself out, but we should try and get out of here. We don't know what kind of creatures are in this forest...Maybe we could also meet others, if we go elsewhere."

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags: Marnie and Valeria

The blue green eyed pretty one brushed at the long and wavy golden brown hair. She then smiled and nodded to them both. She made a small sound when asked that question. "No...just a bunch of dang trees and grass and stuff," she sighed, then "I'm sure there's a way out of here, though."

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf smiled and panted a bit. He'd been running, after all, and was basically a normal wolf. In other words, he could get tired out after a time. He glanced around and asked "What now, what do we do now that we're here on the beach?"

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes glanced to his mother. He glanced to his father, then his brother but quickly away. He glanced to Amaya, cuffing her ears with a paw and nipping her. He then jumped away with a laugh, and glanced about the beach.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup huffed when one of her brothers cuffed and nipped her...She shook herself, then smiled and touched noses with her mama. She then glanced to her father. "Run, play, swim, play, play, play!" she barked, getting a bit too excited.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He stared as Eizen touched the ground and did something. He tilted his head at this, but only shook it and said nothing. He nodded to the two other duelists, and smiled. "Okay," he said, and began to follow after the other two duelists.

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl stared as well, intrigued by what Eizen might be doing there. She hummed a small sound, and asked "What was that?" She then nodded and said "Okay," to Kishi. She began to follow after Hiro, as he followed after Eizen as well as Kishi.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:59 am

Kishi~ "Eizen's magic is Elemental magic, what he did was he touched the ground in front of him, to see if there was a town or something around us, and he must of found a town or something." I said to Eira. We continued to follow Eizen.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:39 pm

He looked at the mountain or the smoke around the top of it "I think you're right...that's definitely a smoke, not a fog..." he said keeping his cool, even if the mountain which maybe was active worried him. He didn't know where he was or how large this place was, if it was small, then that one volcano will destroy everything if it woke up. He grab his Pokeball, thinking that his Sneasel had ice-type moves, but even it could not be enough to stop a volcano.

Natural Harmonia Gropius (N) - male - human - partners: Purloin, Zorua - tags: Black
He turned at him "maybe if there are others..." he said, who knows if they were alone in this weird place, but then again he hoped that there could be others.

He blinked his eyes in surprise "...interesting? me? that's a weird way to say at the first time you meet someone?" he said with confusion. He felt that the male could be dangerous, but somehow he reminded him of his boss Ghetsis for some reason, they both had this darkness and a look that told him that they were planning something bad. He lifted his shoulders a little bit "well I could not say that you look pretty interesting too...even if I don't know what are you planning at?" he asked.

She looked at the brunette "well this is a forest, I think there could be an exit out of it somewhere" she responded to her. She looked at Marnie "Don't say that, we don't know if there is a village here or not...who knows" she said to her with a smile.

She listened to the two girls, giving a few sights before looking away "I don't think we will find any village or any others in this place" she said rather darkly.

She shook her head to Oki "I don't know, but so far this seems like the most safed place in here..." she said to him. She looked at Amaya, part of her was going to tell her not to play, but then again she thought that she was just a pup and the beach had a lot of open areas so she could not get out of her sight "alright you can play, but stay close enough for us to see you and don't run into the forest..." she said to her. Her eyes wandered to her older pups too, like saying the same thing to them without the words being said.

He looked at Amaya, flicking his ears over to his mother before facing her eyes telling them, to follow those rules she said to Amaya. He looked at Darky before running at him with a playful growl. The sand felt rather nice on his paws, it was warm on top but felt the coolness inside of it.

She looked up to the girl "well let's go to the beach then I think, I don't really scent anything else except for the forest and salty water somewhere there..." she responded. She was a cat with cat instincts "Do you have any idea why we got there? Or was it maybe just some prank by someone?" she asked thoughtfully.

They listened and flew forward, still keeping their speed low to walk near the girl and a cat "I don't think this is a prank, kind of large prank to anyone to do" they said thoughtfully.

(there are many creatures in this forest/ island so if you want your characters to run any of those you can just roleplay it's out. In day time those creatures could not be as bad, but at night time those creatures could be dangerous)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:35 pm

Gold- m- 18 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- bi; Silver- Pikachu and Eevee are with him- loves his Pokemon and loves Silver (secretly)- Tags: Silver

The black haired one didn't think he liked that at all. An active volcano could be dangerous...and even he knew that. He made a small sound, and shook his head a couple times. He watched Silver grab the Pokeball, and made another sound. "Maybe...we should go the other way from the volcano." He knew Silver was thinking of having his Pokemon try and stop the volcano. He was pretty sure they weren't strong enough...Plus, the volcano wasn't actually doing anything yet.

Black/something else- m- 18? 19?- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- good- homosexual or pan; N- white/female trainer may be related- has some Pokemon with him- loves his Pokemon and loves White (platonic)- Tags: N

The brown haired one nodded at the other male a bit. "I hope there are...we can't be the only ones that woke here, right? That would be really weird..." he said. He shook his head, putting the water away and putting his backpack back on.

Ester Stone- Este- f- 20 y- Pokemon- human Pokemon trainer- neutral- Mimic and Nightshade are with her here- pan- open for dates- open for SO or marriage- wants kids one day- adores all her Pokemon, but Mimic and Night the most- Tags: Marnie and Valeria

The blue green eyed pretty one brushed at the long and wavy golden brown hair. She then made a small sound, as Marnie seemed doubtful...She shook her head, then smiled at Valeria. "Thank you...we're on an island, not some tundra or something. There Could be a village here. We don't know," she said.

Oki- adult male- Okami- wolf/person- neutral- sword; human form- Amaterasu- kids are Chibi and Dark Sun (twins), Amaya, and three unborn pups (Oka, Okina, Yatagarasu)- Tags: family (including Ammy)

The navy blue and red and white wolf nodded at his mate. "Yeah, it seems like it...what with the wild animals that must be in the forest. That boar couldn't have been the only thing there." He didn't want to think about what worse animals might be out there...

Dark Sun- Darky- 12 in humanoid form, pup male- Okamiden- wolf/person- technically bad- Oki x Ammy: Chibi, Amaya, three unborn- teeth and nails- dark version of Chibi's powers; humanoid form- Tags: family

The black pup with red markings and eyes glanced to his mother. He growled back at Chibi, maybe not playful at first. However, then he couldn't help it, as Amaya jumped at them both. He couldn't help bowing then jumping up, running a few steps.

Amaya- Am/Aya- 6 in humanoid form, pup female- Okamiden- brush God wolf something or other- neutral but tries for good- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Dark Sun, unborn siblings- pup form, humanoid, probably powers like Chibi- Tags: family

The little white and blue pup nodded at her mother, looking back at her. "Okay, okay, I...we won't go back into that forest." She didn't really want to go back in their right now anyway...She then leaped towards her brothers, watching Darky bow then run a few steps.

Hiro Shirona- Hi, Ro- male- Yu Gi Oh- Homosexual- human- good- deck- love is open- friend of Eira- Tags: Eira/ Eizen and Kishi

He nodded along to what the princess, one of many, said. He glanced to his friend, and laughed quietly as he saw her looking at Eizen again. Even he thought the guy was a bit attractive. He nudged her and winked, then continued to follow.

Eira Kuron- Ei, Ria- female- Yu Gi Oh- bi- human- good- deck- Crush: Eizen- favorite card is blue eyes white dragon- friends with Hiro- Tags: Hiro/Eizen and Kishi

The girl nodded and said "That's...that's really, really cool." She laughed a bit, more like a giggle, and looked at Eizen. She huffed and looked to Hiro when he nudged her. She smacked his arm when he winked...then focused on following Eizen.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:47 pm

(My replies will be slow. As for Saturday I don’t know if I will be able to get on. So if I don’t reply it means I am busy because of wedding)

Kishi~ I heard an island creature and stopped. “Did you guys hear that?” I asked Eizen, Hiro and Eira.

Asami- “Okay, that would be a good idea.” I said to Patamon and Gatomon. “I agree that it could be a prank.” I said to Patamon and Gatomon. I headed in the direction of the beach.

Eizen~ “I heard it Kishi.” I replied to Kishi. I nodded, I knew I was blushing, but I ignored it.

Vector~ “I don’t have a plan.” I said to Colress. I was lying of course, I did have a plan, that involved hunting my daughter Asami, duel her, and whatever friends she had made.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:34 pm

He watched the volcano in distance, it was a large one, and getting around it to the other side could maybe be way too dangerous and It could take days. He didn't even know if there actually was anything helpful on the other side "maybe so..." he responded silently. He shook his head as the thought that only if he took some flying type pokemon with him, then he could order them to look a way out of here, but no, he didn't "have you seen any birds on this island yet?" he asked suddenly.

He nodded "yeah maybe so...that could be too weird..." he said to him. He didn't know why he could need to go to the beach maybe the area without any trees or ocean calmed his mind 'nobody could attack them without their notice there, could they?' he thought himself.

He looked at the larger male little not so trusting his words "aha...you just kind of see a guy who always has something on the mind" he said. He looked around "so why are you standing in the middle of the forest? waiting for someone?" he asked.

She nodded "oh I hope there is some sort of village somewhere, I can't be too long without a fresh shower...or food...where we could get food on there?" she said only now realizing that this was not a forest near her her some cities.

She looked at the girl "why do you think this is an island? this can be a forest near a very large ocean, and another side it could be not an ocean, we don't know how big this place is" she said looking her. She sighed at Valeria's comment.

She was silent for a moment "no that boar was not the only thing in there, I did scent some even more dangerous species in there..." she responded "my weapon felt soo heavy on there I could not do anything about the boar things either...it's weird...almost like this place is taking our powers away or weakening them" she said to him.

He looked at Amaya "I don't even feel to get back in there..." he said to her. He pounced at his sister, but he actually could pounce on his brother too but was afraid if he gets angry at it.

She walked alongside the girl, her eyes looked around the forest, seeing how the blue ocean started to show up between the trees and the scent of the salty water got stronger "ooh it was not far..." she said stopping at a small hill and looked the blue ocean there.

They looked at the ocean showing up to them, they fly a little further and higher to see a little bit more over the trees. The ocean seemed to go very far not seeing any other islands or anything in distance "there is nothing here only ocean..." they said flying down the girl and Gatomon.

(I didn't think about it, but do you want there to be an abandoned village at the caves...or/ and maybe an abandoned camp thing at the beach, with some leftovers...food, shelter, etc.? )
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:07 pm

[kyoko: kay
Queen: abandoned village might be good]

The black haired one glanced around a moment. He then quickly focused back onto the red haired male once more. When asked if he'd seen any birds, he glanced around. Only then did he notice a big black crow, bigger than normal...Not that he actually knew what a crow was. He wasn't from a world with animals, but a world with Pokemon. He pointed at it, saying "I think that's one." He didn't like how it stared at them...and Pikachu made angry little sounds at it, as did Eevee.

The brown haired one nodded at the other male a bit. "Alright...lets figure out how to get out of here," he said. He then glanced to the Pokemon that was with N. "Do you think they'd be able to lead us out of here?" he asked, meaning the Pokemon.

The blue green eyed pretty one shook out the long and wavy golden brown hair. She nodded then tilted her head. "I....guess it could be a forest by the ocean. We won't know until we get out of here and see more stuff, though."

The navy blue and red and white wolf nodded at his mate. "Weird...well, we're safe for now, maybe it won't come out here. Maybe that more dangerous thing doesn't leave the forest." He then looked to their pups, and smiled as he watched them.

The black pup with red markings and eyes turned to Amaya. He jumped back to her and nipped at her, then jumped away again. He twitched his ears and nose a little. He then wagged his tail, seeming unable to help himself here.

The little white and blue pup yiped as Darky jumped and nipped at her. She watched him jump away, and looked to Chibi. "We definitely aren't going back there anytime soon..." she said. She then wagged her tail fast, and jumped at Chibi.

He made a small sound at what they said. "I think I heard it too," he said.

The girl nodded and said "I think I heard it." She then looked down a moment,
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me