What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:31 am

"yay! Baku did you see that? i got a friend! AND a piggyback ride! BEST. DAY. EVER! daddys gonna be so proud, hes been telling me to get a friend for furrever!"she hops onto Bakugous back and squeals with happiness.
TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!please...
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:22 am

Katsuki Bakugo

"Heh..yeah I saw Ahma. I'm sure you two will play again real soon. Now hold on tight!" Bakugo made sure he had a good grip on Ahma so she wouldn't fall off as he took off toward the dorm. As the the building of U.A came back into view, he wondered what was so important for Tomiko to talk about in person instead of over the phone. Ehhh, hope that old man Aizawa hasn't gotten himself into trouble while out on his mission. Ugh..he'd be a idiot I swear. The thought rattled in his head, cause he dared not say that in front of Ahma. She probably cry or hit him for even thinking of her dad like that.

Tomiko Inui

Tomiko paced back and forth waiting on Bakugo to show up. She had gotten another text from the Hero Association. Her gut dropped reading it, Do we really have to take his kid away?!, She sighed in frustration and sat down on the couch. She didn't like the idea but it was an order from the top. "This could go bad..don't they know how dangerous she is..?"
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:32 am

Ahma squezes bakugous neak almost tight enough to choke him and skreeches when he takes off running."WHEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:42 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

Upon arriving back at the dorm, Bakugo screeched to a stop. His face looked a bit blue cause of how tight Ahma held on. He removed her grip from his neck as he placed the little girl down. Rubbing his throat, Bakugo opened the dorm doors. As going inside he looked at Ahma, "Oi, I'll cook us lunch in a bit after I speak to Tomiko okay? Anything you want in particular?"

Tomiko Inui

Hearing Bakugo come back, Tomiko rushed to greet them. She met his gaze as he motioned for her to begin speaking on the matter. She nodded and flashed him her phone text. By his reaction, she expected that he had already met the target. Tomiko reached out putting her hand on his shoulder, "Look I hate this idea too..but we have to listen to the top brass. Besides I'm surprised you both left without any injuries or poison in your systems at all."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:51 pm

"ummm...spicy! i want somthing spicy today!" Ahma sits on the nearest sun lit spot and waits for baku to return, while taking a quick nap.
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

He nodded making sure to acknowledge that he took Ahma's request into consideration. He silently agreed to himself that her taking a nap was good. Only cause he could discuss this mission more openly with Tomiko while he cooked them all some spicy curry. He told Tomiko to follow him to the kitchen. Once there, Bakugo began making the curry. But that didn't stop him from wanting more answers. "Alright..talk. Why does the freaking Hero Association want Overhaul's kid?"

Tomiko Inui

Shifting uneasy on her feet, Tomiko rubbed the back of her neck. "Honestly they didn't tell me any further infomation. Just that we are to apprehend the kid at any cost. Though if I were to guess...it might have something to do with her quirk." She explained as watching her explosive friend finish up the spicy curry. He was staying silent to as making bowls for them. Tomiko wondered if Bakugo wasn't really feeling this mission. She took the bowl from him as he approached her handing it to her. She'd looked down at her steaming food, but then looked up, "Did you and Aizawa's kid happen to become friends with the target?" Tomiko flinched seeing Bakugo stop suddenly and was preparing to be yelled at but he didn't. She just watched him walk to the other room where Ahma slept. Tomiko stayed in the kitchen eating in silence. They must have became the target's friend afterall..
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:19 pm

in her sleep Ahma turns into a tiger and stretches, yowling at imaginary things.
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

Sighing heavily, Bakugo placed Ahma's bowl of curry on the coffee table. He sat down and started eating on his bowl. But it just didn't feel right to him. Like he lost his appetite. "Tsk..why does it have to be Faun? Ahma just became her friend." He placed his bowl on the the table and stretched out on the couch with his arms behind his head thinking. I hope Ahma doesn't get to upset at this..I'll have to tell her.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:53 pm

about fifteen minnutes later Ahma trots over tothe couch and plops down next to bakugou,yawns and eats while cudled into the crook of his armpit, without a single reaction to the spice.
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

He yawned and rubbed one of his eyes. He must've dozed off, cause he now seen that Ahma had woke and was sitting with him on the couch. He took his hand and placed it on top of her head. Sighing he let his gaze float back to looking at the ceiling. "Uh..Ahma.." Bakugo swallowed like he was trying to get a nasty pill down. He didn't want her to be sad..but he had to tell her. Ahma deserved to know. He tried again at speaking, "Ahma..I've got some bad news. You know Faun from this morning right? Well come to find out she has to be turned in to the Hero Association. I don't know what for yet..neither does Tomiko. But we hope it's nothing to serious."

Tomiko Inui

Entering the living room of the dorm, Tomiko came in hearing Bakugo explaining the situation. She wondered if the little girl would understand it at all. She crossed the floor to join the two on the couch, lifting up Bakugo's feet so she could sit down. He shot her a glare of annoyance, but she ignored it.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me