return of darkness | pokemon rp | closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: return of darkness | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:01 am

*The Garchomp jumps off the last rooftop and land's on the ground without damaging it and waits for his trainer to catch up with him*

The female trainer finally catches up with her Garchomp and land's next to him and says "You always are faster then me no matter how hard I try to keep up with you,but now you need to stay close to me at all times and please try your best not to get spotted ok."

*The Garchomp nods his head to his trainer like he understands what she is saying*

*The female trainer looks around to make sure that guy she encountered hasn't followed her or if anyone else has spotted her but it seems that she is clear for now at least*

*She walks towards the boat she knows the suspicious lady went onto as her Garchomp follows her but she is very careful to not be seen by any of the sailors around that boat*

*She successfully manages to sneak onto the boat with her Garchomp without being noticed by any of the sailors,She silently makes her way to the cargo hold and finds a place that is out of sight to wait,but to make sure nobody can see her she asks her Garchomp to hide her with his body and fins which her Garchomp does as she asks because he trusts his trainer*
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andy [2]

Postby javitaxy » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:50 pm

𝑨𝑵𝑫𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑻
17 - Male - Snagger - Location: Pokemon HQ Lab - Tags: Axel, Lainey, Cordelia, Eden

After being greeted by his fellow snaggers, he saw the girl's espeon approach him. As it got close enough to sniff his face, he stopped breathing and tried to stay as still as he could as to not scare the pokemon away. As it's trainer ran to get them, he took a deep breath, and stared with big, wide eyes. This was the first time he had seen any evolution of eevee this close! He couldn't contain his joy and jumped to stand up. "Your pokemon are so lovely!" -he burst- "I'm Andy!" Just as he was going to introduce his companions and ask his new friend a thousand questions about her pokemon, he noticed another girl walk in the lab. He waved as he grabbed the wimpod that was still stuck to his back and carried him on his arms.

Soon after, the doors on the opposite side of the entrance opened. The professor appeared, and as happy as he was, he wasn't smiling this time. He looked at her with admiration while his knees struggled to not shake out of nervousness and excitement. He took a deep breath, determination taking over him.

He tried his best to listen to her, but when she mentioned they had "finally earned the title of snagger," he couldn't keep his excitement in control anymore. Some would have considered them snaggers since the first day they walked inside the lab, or when they had mastered using the snag machine, but hearing her say that felt official. With a huge grin on his face, he looked at the wimpod still in his arms. "Did you hear that? I'm a snagger!" he whispered to his pokemon. When he turned to focus on the professor again, she had stopped speaking. What did she say? He looked around and saw the others reaching for their phones. As he did the same, it almost slipped out of his hand. Almost. Trying to figure out what they were supposed to do, he noticed he had received a list with a ton of information. Swiping as fast as he could, he tried to make sense of all this knowledge he now had on his hand. He was finally a snagger, and had the means to start his adventure.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:17 am

Kichiro Takahiro
/male/cipher admins-Shientist/love interest- Secretely Julian/location- citadark isle/ tags- open/
/Pokemon-Hydreigon, S. Salamence, S.Goodra, S.Dialga/
He stayed at the shower longer than he was except to be, he will so get yells by someone about wasting the hot water, it's not like he minded about that. As he left the bathroom and entered into the hallway once again everything seemed the same just like a moment ago, the music in Tsubasa's room, but Alistair seemed to be quiet, and he has not seen the boss yet either.
Sighing he made his move toward the kitchen this time, hoping there could be something good to eat with coffee. No coffee had not been brewed, it seemed to him like the Gateon port group was left in hurry, likely Blackley was in charge there which could answer the question. He makes coffee and digs cupboards if she finds anything good, like biscuits, or even candy, nothing seems to be found there "again they eat everything..." he spoke up with a voice as he slammed the closet door shut.
He took his cup and poured coffee into it before he went for a walk towards the laboratory, where the most shadowed pokemon were.

Cordelia Florane "Flo"
/female/snagger-professor assistant/love interest - open/ location - pokemon hq lab/ tags- open, snaggers/
/pokemon-Lycanroc (dusk), Meganium/
She watched the other youngsters there, ready to hear the professor Willow when she arrives for them. She looked over to the other girl there, who said hello, well she was pretty aware that this girl tried to be friends with everyone in here, but it didn't bother her at all. She was not even sure if those snaggers are supposed to go in groups or can they go by alone, maybe in groups could be safer, who knows.
She did notice another thing too that, almost all of the trainers had a pokemon or two there to show them to the other trainers, she wondered if she could call her Lycanroc out too, but then again the dog pokemon could've already gotten out by itself if she wanted to, but so far she didn't.
She turned to look at professor Willow when she arrived at the snaggers and told them what she needed to tell. She took her phone in her pocket and read the information the professor sent them, she was surprised how good information there was, with details and other things, there was even a list of possible seen shadow-pokemon, either still wild ones or those who are captured by Team Cipher.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel [ 003 ]

Postby Ploegy » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:09 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old snagger location: pokemon hq lab tagged: lainey, andy, cordelia & eden
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Lifting his gaze from his phone, Axel averted his gaze back to the professor who was waiting patiently to continue. There probably wasn't much else for her to say, but he knew that she still needed to say they were free to go. That was the most important part. Just thinking about it made the boy more excited than he already had been, though he did his best to mask it for the moment. He didn't need to be acting like a child in front of so many others.

"Now that you have access to that information, I trust that you are all ready to set forth," the woman finally spoke, a gentle smile crossing her lips. "And if you ever need any kind of help, do not be afraid to contact the lab or return here. We are here to assist you in every way possible. Also do not be afraid to work with your fellow snaggers. They too are here to help you."

The way she spoke was so kind. Axel couldn't help smiling at it. For someone who was as busy as she was, she certainly did not seem to mind speaking to the snaggers and offering any kind of help that she could. It was reassuring to say the least. He figured he'd be needing whatever help he could get. Even after his extensive training, he still didn't feel fully prepared, but that was to be expected. Unlike some of the others, he hadn't been much of a trainer beforehand. Him and Kotaro had merely been partner that performed together, if he could even call it performing. It was more along the lines of practicing the traditional Johto dances his mother had taught him and using his pokemon to enhance said dances, much like the kimono girls did with their partner pokemon, or so that was what he was told. Admittedly, he had never seen any of the performances from anyone besides his own mother. Still, his practice had made him not only close with his dewott, but rather athletic as well, though his appearance betrayed that. By no means did he look like someone that could fend for himself. That was what he was going to prove to the world though. Looking towards the other snaggers, he knew they'd have to be the first ones he needed to prove himself to. He was determined to do so.

With his new found resolve, Axel took a step towards the others. The smile he wore was one of pure bliss and joy. Such was not only a sign of his own excitement, but his usual kind nature as well. "If anyone is looking to leave with together, I am more than willing to go with you," he declared. "It's always nice to have companions to travel with, especially when we all have the same goal." Maybe he was getting ahead of himself. While all of them had seemed nice at first, it was possible they wouldn't want to travel with others. His own kindness might be over the top as well. Even so, he didn't care if the others were for some reason taken back by it or disliked it entirely. It was how he was. Though it did hit him that he had forgotten a major piece in his invitation; his own name. He had heard the others introduce themselves to each other, but he had only done so with Lainey. How forgetful of him to not include it for the others. Lifting a hand to rub the back of his head out of embarrassment, a soft chuckle accompanied the gesture. "I'm Axel by the way. That's probably important to include."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:51 pm

The female trainer finishs writing notes in her notebook about the area around her and then closes the notebook and puts it and the pen back into her shoulder bag.

The female trainer stands up and brushs the grass off her coat and looks at her pokemon and says "Well it's time to go now,I hope you enjoyed the fresh air and time outside your pokeballs."

The Ampharos finishs the flower tiara she made for herself self and puts it on her own head and then gets up and walks alongside her trainer.

The Charizard gets up and looks up at the Sceptile lieing on a tree branch above and calls out to him to let him know it's time to go.

The Sceptile wakes up from his nap and jumps down from the tree branch he was resting on and follows his trainer.

The female trainer walks towards the Pokemon lab she saw from the small hill with the tree she was sat under as her pokemon follow her,but as she gets to the front entrance she is a bit hesident to enter since it seems like something important is going on inside so she walks out of the way of the front doors and stands near one of the building's walls for now,The trainer's Sceptile leans against the wall next to his trainer and puts a twig with a leaf on it in it's mouth,As for the trainer's Charizard he eats one of the 7 roasted Sitrus berries his trainer gave to him.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:48 am

Harlow
female - snagger - location: pokemon hq lab - tags: open!
/pkmn/ Majin - luxray - ♀ // Lahar - chandelure - ♂

Harlow was sat atop her loyal luxray, the lion-like pokemon currently being the legs for the both of them as it ran down streets and alleys; could you really blame her? Using her pokemon like a mudbray was much quicker than running herself. She held onto the hat that perched loosely on her head, threatening to fly off thanks to the speed of the luxray. It was just typical that she was late now of all times. The professors wanted to see her and her fellow snaggers for an info drop, and of course she just had to get lost on the damn way.

Eventually, Harlow and the luxray skidded to a halt in front of the door to the Pokemon HQ Lab, the girl returning her pokemon to its pokeball just in case you weren't allowed to have your pokemon outside in this place. She did some sort of speed-walk to where they were told to meet up in, trying to smooth down her hair and clothes to make herself look at least a little more presentable after her trip.
She opened the door sheepishly, poking her head inside before shuffling in fully to meet whoever was inside the room. "Hey. I'm not too late am I?"
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:49 pm

[quote="Queen of flames"]
Kichiro Takahiro
/male/cipher admins-Shientist/love interest- Secretely Julian/location- citadark isle/ tags- open/
/Pokemon-Hydreigon, S. Salamence, S.Goodra, S.Dialga/
He stayed at the shower longer than he was except to be, he will so get yells by someone about wasting the hot water, it's not like he minded about that. As he left the bathroom and entered into the hallway once again everything seemed the same just like a moment ago, the music in Tsubasa's room, but Alistair seemed to be quiet, and he has not seen the boss yet either.
Sighing he made his move toward the kitchen this time, hoping there could be something good to eat with coffee. No coffee had not been brewed, it seemed to him like the Gateon port group was left in hurry, likely Blackley was in charge there which could answer the question. He makes coffee and digs cupboards if she finds anything good, like biscuits, or even candy, nothing seems to be found there "again they eat everything..." he spoke up with a voice as he slammed the closet door shut.
He took his cup and poured coffee into it before he went for a walk towards the laboratory, where the most shadowed pokemon were.

Cordelia Florane "Flo"
/female/snagger-professor assistant/love interest - open/ location - pokemon hq lab/ tags- open, snaggers/
/pokemon-Lycanroc (dusk), Meganium/
She watched and listened to the professor Willow there before turning to see the boy there who was the first one to start talking "...I think it could be safer for us if we do walk in groups I guess" she spoke up, feeling a little nervous to be the second to actually say something "um, I am Cordelia Florane...you can call me just Flo...nice to meet you all..." she continued her eyes scanning the other trainers. She stopped to look at the lab's door when it silently started to open up and a girl with ginger hair peeped inside the lab "you're kind of late, but not too much...I think the professor will explain to you the situation where we snaggers are at the moment" she spoke up to the girl.

Hanatarou
/male/researcher-unofficial member of the team Cipher/love interest - open/ location - agata village/ tags- open/
/pokemon-Arceops, Dewott, Zebstrika/
He was stayed the night in Agata village, sleeping late and then going to eat at the hotel's restaurant. He had a plan to go to check some caves near the Agata village, as he was heard rumors about Celebi there and he was curious to know more about this mysterious pokemon, who can travel in time. He has no interest to capture this pokemon if he actually got to meet it, as he knew how dangerous it could be if Celebi got into the hands of Team Cipher.
He was an unofficial member of the team Cipher, but he was not sure if he was pretty okay about their plans, it seemed like they were playing with powers they didn't fully understand. Most of the other team Cipher members owned some shadowed pokemon, but he did want to touch those corrupted pokemon, even if capturing them could be the only way to save them.
After breakfast, he walked out of the hotel and got his Zebstrika out of its ball. He was planning to ride to the cave, even though it was only a short trip there, but he felt like it could be better to have a pokemon with him all the time, for those shadow pokemon running wild.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:53 am

Harlow
female - snagger - location: pokemon hq lab - tags: open // snaggers

Harlow looked towards the lady that had spoken to her, the sheepish grin on her face increasing tenfold as she idly rubbed a hand over Majin's pokeball - a nervous tick of hers. "Thank you," she said quickly before keeping quiet to let the lady and anyone else who might have wanted to speak do their thing. Besides, she didn't exactly want all the attention to be on her after that late entrance.
While someone else was talking about something Harlow took a quick glance around the other trainers in the room. They were all varied, but seemed to all be pretty good teammates from what quick information about them she'd managed to gather. She hoped so anyway.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Andy [3]

Postby javitaxy » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:30 pm

𝑨𝑵𝑫𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑻
17 - Male - Snagger - Location: Pokemon HQ Lab - Tags: Axel, Lainey, Cordelia, Eden, Harlow

Looking at the professor again, he nodded at her words. Smiling, he felt at ease knowing he could ask for everyone's help. It's true this was some kind of graduation, or a new start, but he wasn't alone. He knew that, of course; he always had Sara and Bob right by his side. Now, fellow snaggers (and potential friends) stood with him. Hearing the other kid speak, he raised his hand. "I'm in. I'm sure we'll be a great team!" He stopped himself for a moment. They weren't an official team, but surely everyone would be up for it. The wimpod in his arms seemed to be excited for the idea, just like he was.
Turning towards the door after noticing it had been opened, he saw a girl walk in. Another snagger, perhaps? The more, the merrier as they say. He waved at her with a smile, and then locked his eyes to the pokeball in her hands, curious to know what kind of pokemon was this girl's companion.
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:18 am

Harlow
female - snagger - location: pokemon hq lab - tags: snaggers

Harlow seemed to relax at the boy's wave, returning it with one of her own and a grin. He seemed to be looking at something in her hand.. oh yeah! The pokeball. She swept over her new teammates once more and, seeing as some had their own pokemon out, she clicked the button on the pokeball's front.
Majin appeared with a small flash and settled by Harlow's side. The luxray had her head up high as she looked around this new area, her ears perked forward in curiosity while her tail flicked back and forth behind her. Harlow ruffled a hand in her mane and looked back towards the professor.
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me