One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:37 pm

Portgas D. Ace | First Mate (?) | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Harbour

"No sweat, I figured." Ace shrugged. He smirked. "Rookies. At least in comparison to some of the crews out here. You claim you know the dangers of the Grand Line?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "The sea monsters? The crazy island people? Your crew are brave. Nobody who's set out on the Grand Line returns to their homelands outside," He noted. "Of course, I suppose being out here, I’m a hypocrite."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:41 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

"Of course, growing up, my parents had some interesting techniques to keep me in line. Scarring me with the dangers of the seas, something that they knew I loved, was always something they did" she admitted, her sea-green growing slightly dark. She shook her head, tousling her bottom-length black hair slightly. "What horrors have you seen? Or are we not at that point of sharing?" she asked, trying to lighten the dark mood she had put on the conversation.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Portgas D. Ace | First Mate (?) | Whitebeard Pirates | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Harbour

"Parents..." Ace shifted his weight to his back foot. "Well, I don’t mind, if it helps out a newbie. I’ve seen a lot in my day. I mean, I’ve been sailing for about three years now with one of the greatest pirates in the world! Sea monsters have kinda become a regular occurrence. Once we went to and island and I wandered into the wrong tavern and found a group of cannibals, which was...an interesting day. Sometimes, you don’t need to be smart, you just need to be fast." He tilted his head to the side. "Why would your parents try to scare you so bad, huh?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:53 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

"Oh wow, that's always something you want to happen, isn't it?" she joked, winking at Ace. "I've heard that cannibals aren't the nicest people... well, that's because they aren't" she answered herself, crossing her arms. "Well, over the years I've learnt how to use speed to by advantage. Oh, and this has helped" she added, turning slightly to show the Katana that was strapped to her back. She returned to her original stance, flicking her eyes to Ace's face. "Well, I guess to just keep me in line. That was, until I escaped" she shrugged, though her past was what kept her eyes haunted sometimes.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:55 pm

"I mean hey, if you're strong enough and don’t present yourself as potential lunch, they’re not so bad!" Ace cheered. "Sometimes you’ve just gotta get out," He noted. He knew that feeling well. "I’m just saying, be careful out there. Never get yourself caught napping."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:03 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

Nyx raised her chin slightly. "Well, I like to think that even though I'm not particularly strong, I certainly don't hope that I look desirable to the monsters" she laughed. "Yeah, something you can escape, others, well..." she agreed. "Anyways, thanks for the tips" she acknowledged.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:06 pm

"Sorry if they don’t help much, but there's not a ton that can be said that'll be able to prepare you for what's waiting out there. Just... never assume it’ll be easy. It’s an adventure, for sure." Ace adjusted his hat. "I’m guessing you guys are like every other crew out here, looking for the One Piece, Roger's treasure?" He narrowed his eyes, tone holding just a slight, half hidden note of bitterness on the former pirate king's name. Because that'll always be how it’s remembered.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:09 pm

~~~Nyx~~~

"Oh it did. I knew what you were saying, for sure, but for certain I will have to remind some of my crew" she reassured Ace. "Until our next goal approached, I believe that's what we are doing" she answered, shifting slightly to stretch her legs a bit more. "Is that they same for your crew? Out searching, I mean?" she asked, slightly weary.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:11 pm

[She'll ask, if they say no she'll try to stow away]

Navii- 16- f- crush: Karter- Shopkeeper (helps her family)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha- Tags: Karter ( and others)

The intelligent and stealthy girl hummed as she nodded to her friend. She listened as he named all the crew to her, at least the ones that were there. She nodded or waved to each in turn, then smiled at Buck. They cook hadn't actually scared her, it turned out. She was blushing faintly from the 'little girlfriend' comment. She hummed as she said "Sure, um...I'll join you all for breakfast," and smiled once more.

Linkk- 16- m- open for boys- Shopkeeper (helps his family)- same as his sister- dog Yuli- Tags: open

The boy hummed as he stood beside his father, whom was making some cupcakes. He was waiting for his turn with them. What is meant by that is that he gets to decorate them and such. He huffed as he heard the shop door open and shut, thinking she must have left.

Lucian- 20- m- open for boys- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- has a service dog- Tags: Coby

The friendly but shy male hummed, brushing through his dark hair again. He nodded as he said "Yeah," then followed after the captain. He hummed quietly as he and Shiana walked down the hallway. They soon reached the office, and he and the pretty dog walked in. He nodded once more, as the other male said it was in that smaller stack. "Well, then, we...just have to look at every paper I guess," he told the other male.

Leila Shiro- 18- f- might like Devin in the future; bi- pirate crewmate- Okami-Okami no mi- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Karter and others

The sweet but stubborn female smiled. Shaking her golden brown head, she hummed. She blinked brown eyes. She hummed as she looked up at the mention of breakfast. "Pancakes!" she yelped happily, because she happened to love pancakes, as well as waffles and toast and stuff.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:13 pm

"Every pirate on the Grand Line is after the same thing, last I checked. We all want the treasure, and hundreds of us want to be the king of the pirates," Ace noted. That WAS the main incentive, after all. "The further in we go though, the worse off it is. And I don’t take any of you to be stupid, but it’s only fair to ask. You guys know you’re under the radar for the moment, but the more people you meet and deeds you do, the more Marine attention you’ll draw?" He asked.

OOC: Others in a sec!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me