๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: สœแด€ส€แดœ-5 แด€ส™แด-3

Postby divinity. » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:07 pm

โ˜ผx๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐” !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

[ 1-a student. 15. female. flicker. form
xxxtagged yoshiro . location training grounds .
xxxxxxxxxx[mentioned. ]

haru was about to flicker once again before she saw yoshiro's quirk. her eyes slowly widened and so did her smile. she was more than excited about this fight. "now we're talking!" she shouted with eagerness. haru's quirk worked best if she paired her quirk with her strength. she couldn't work with long ranged type battles. haru couldn't just throw this ball of energy and expect it to do something- her quirk was definitely close combat based. before haru could think of nearly anything else- the whip came out at haru. quickly activating her quirk, she felt the contact of the whip collide with her body but almost instantly disintegrating. a rather neat aspect of her quirk- she'd admit. "sorry about that! couldn't let that hit me," haru shrugged. stopping in front of yoshiro, she flashed him a grin. "told you," she exclaimed, throwing up the peace sign. alright, haru had her fun (although the fun never ends with haru). haru still had plenty of energy stored within her, she could go at this for a while. the whole aim of the exercise was to get the opponent out of bounds. she didn't know how to do that. a million thoughts raced through haru's mind. a small idea popped into the back of her mind.

flickering quickly behind yoshiro, she dropped to the ground. activating her quirk, she kicked him behind his knees. her quirk wouldn't hurt yoshiro drastically, maybe a slight burn- nothing too bad. "sorry!" she said, flickering away from the taller boy. she was across the field. her plan was to bring yoshiro as close as she can to her side of the field, closer and closer to the line. if he were to try and attack her or propel forward- she could easily flicker away. she would want to give yoshiro a chance to attack her and get close to her before she can put this plan into action. maybe she'd have to anger him? she calmed down her defensive stance before blinking. angering him? looking at yoshiro, does he get mad easily? time to put it to the test. "you sure you don't wanna give up yoshiro?" she asked, crossing her arms with a smirk. "sorry about your whip by the way." she let out a small shrug, looking elsewhere.

letting out a small pout, she didn't know what else to do other than wait. flickering in front of yoshiro, she gave him a shove. "my plan-" she tried giving him another shove- slightly weaker than the last. "is to push you out of here!" she exclaimed, although- it was a lie. maybe she would push him out of bounds. flickering away from the boy, she flashed him another grin. "well yoshiro-kun, good luck! you'll need it." quickly flickering next to the male, she poked his arm hard enough to bring attention to her. flickering away, she panted slightly. she hadn't done this in a while- she liked the feeling though. letting her small body stay in it's place, she felt the heat hitting her. regenerating the energy she wasted. haru honestly didn't mind losing to yoshiro, he seemed powerful and it wouldn't really hurt her pride or anything. but in instances where haru was trying to prove she was strong and can actually do something right- she'd give this battle her all. "c'mon yoshi! i wouldn't have mistaken you for slow." she shouted so the male could hear her. "unless i was wrong?"

haru didn't know whether this would cause a reaction. preparing herself for the worst, she lowered herself to the ground and eyed an empty space to the right of yoshiro- somewhere she would flicker to if she needed to back away for a bit and stay safe and away from the lines. deciding to finish off the taunts with a final blow. "you can't be this weak- i really thought you can keep up" she let out a fake sigh of disappointment. it was rather obvious what haru was trying to do- perhaps he'd see right through it. the shorter girl let a small smile slip from her cocky little "show". she really couldn't keep up an act even if her life depended on it. don't mess this up, haru.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”โ”x๐€๐๐Ž ๐€๐’๐€๐Ž !!

[ villain. 19. male. force field . form
xxxtagged anyone in the hideout . location on a counter in villain hideout . ]
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yukiko-3

Postby Ice_The_Random » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:42 am

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:N/A| Location:Training Grounds {Mentioned in intro as location}|
Hearing some fighting commence between her peers, the teen merely opened a golden eye with a sigh.
Oh, that's right, she thought, "We're supposed to fight someone else."
The white-haired femme merely stretched out her right hand, bringing forth her crystalline colored flames for her to observe. Her golden gaze moved towards some students who were getting dangerously close to her spot. Her ears flattened against her head as she braced herself. Taking a deep breath in, she closed her eyes again as the fire seemed to grow somewhat solid, before she moved her hand in a soft semi-circular motion. The resulting motion caused the fire to extend out with a muffled blast, leaving several dull-pointed spikes in its path.
"Let's hope they are dull enough," she mused, ears raising back up as she sat next to her duffel bag.
Her golden optics scanned around, taking in all of the quirks being used. With a flick of her bushy tail, she noted her surroundings as well, taking in each notable landmark. Her ears flicked as a bird landed next to her bag, and she relaxed a bit as the creature hopped up to her, tilting its head before it flew away with a chirp. A soft giggle worked its way past her lips at the avian's actions.
"Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all," she whispered, before settling her gaze on the others once again.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yoshiro - 5

Postby Ploegy » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:07 am

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The whip was his first mistake. Here he had thought a bit of range would have given him some kind of advantage, but instead he was left in pain and it showed. Most wouldn't think that the weapons he created would have much effect on his actual person, but they were extensions of his own body thus anything that happened to them did in fact bring him pain. The whip being completely disintegrated was no exception. Actually the pain he felt was worse than anything he had previously experienced when using his quirk. It immediately caused him to withdraw the hand that had once again taken shape and hold it close to his chest. Glancing down at it, he could see the damage that had been caused. The entire back of his hand was burned. What kind of quirk did this girl even have? He couldn't put his finger on it but that didn't matter. He knew he wouldn't be able to compete up close if this was going to be the end result. The burn alone would make it far too difficult to shape his hand into another weapon without causing himself far too much pain. It didn't help that he wouldn't be able to transform it for a little bit as well. If anything it would have to be a last resort if he needed it again. For now he needed to try and think of some way to deal with her without getting too close. That was easier said than done given that not only would she simply burn him if he touched her, but she could teleport around making it difficult for his ranged weaponry to hit. It was frustrating though he still refused to let that show on his face. She didn't need to know that he was struggling to think of a way to deal with her. He wondered if anything he had would even work on her. Wrinkling his nose slightly, Yoshiro couldn't afford to think that way. As soon his own confidence was taken he knew he would become far too reckless and with a quirk like his that wasn't a good thing at all. It was beyond dangerous.

Finding himself too deep in his own thoughts, he barely had noticed that Haru had flickered away and showed up behind him to try and take his legs out from under him. Feeling the kick to his knees, he let a soft grunt escape his lips and winced ever so slightly. The last thing he needed was the burning sensation in yet another location of his body. It wasn't as bad as his hand, but it was enough to bother him. As she spoke to him, he gave a small roll of his eyes. There was no way he was giving up. It wasn't in his nature to do so. No matter how many times he had to take a blow, he would find a way to get back up. He hated being defeated and giving up definitely wasn't going to fly with him. Even if his quirk wasn't the greatest, he would prove himself as a hero. That was all he wanted. As much as he thought of all this as a competition of strength, he knew deep down that he wanted others to see that quirks like his could be useful for heroes. Nobody was going to stop him from believing that and no one was going to make a mockery of him by thinking he would give up so quickly either. Looking towards Haru, he knew she would want him to get close to her. That seemed to be where she excelled best given how she kept getting close to him. He couldn't give her what she wanted though otherwise he might end up down both hands and in major trouble at that point. He had to play this carefully if he wished to win. Being careful wasn't a concept he was all too familiar with however. He had always been known for reckless behavior by his peers and even his family. That was why his sister had ended up in the condition she was in. The combination of his own stupidity and recklessness had caused a great hero like herself to suffer. If only he hadn't tried to take on the bandits that had been robbing them then she wouldn't have had to sacrificing her own safety. That was why he needed to learn to not be as careless with his quirk. This needed to be the start of that.

As Haru flickered before him this time, Yoshiro prepared himself for what was to come and as she shoved him, he barely budged. Even as she continued, he held his own, refusing to allow himself to be so easily taken advantage of. She could try all she wanted, but he wasn't going to let her push him around like that. "Try all you want," he muttered. Those few words oozed with cockiness although he wasn't sure he could back them up just yet. Her tactics were definitely annoying, but he couldn't lose himself. He too had tricks up his sleeve. As bothersome as her taunts were, he refused to let them get to him. That was what she wanted. It was exactly what those bandits had done back to his family's estate. Back then he had let his own anger get the best of him. Not again, he mentally told himself. She could call him slow and even call him weak, but he wouldn't let that make him attack aimlessly. It would only fuel his desire to push her out of bounds. Finally after waiting so long, Yoshiro knew the play he needed to make. Keeping his arm low, he allowed it to transform into a dart gun. If short range wouldn't work then he would have to resort to trying to knock her a tranquilizer dart. He could only hope that something like this wouldn't be easily denigrated. Slipping a dart from the gun beforehand, he concealed it in his other hand to make sure that Haru couldn't see it. If she could close, he wouldn't hesitate to take her by surprise with it even if it meant risking the possibility of burning his hand even more than it was.

With that he lifted the gun up and pointed it in her direction. "You talk too much," he remarked as a faint smirked crossed his own lips. Showing now hesitation, Yoshiro let the first dart fly in her direction. It was a good thing that he never had to worry about running out of ammunition, but each shot he fired did slowly begin to tire him out and it did have other effects on him since fatty molecules were being used to create anything that was fired from his body. That was why he had to be care of his shots and it was the reason he often had a rather slim build. For now he should be good for at least a few more shots. He just had to predict her movements the best he could and if he was right then she would be planning on getting close to him now that he had made his move. Observing his current placement on the field, he had an idea of where she might move. In front of him was too risky given that he had a weapon drawn now and behind wouldn't get her anywhere closer to her goal of knocking him out of bounds. That left his sides. Attacking the left would be smart given the condition of his hand, but that gave him a better chance of hitting her with his weapon. That meant the right was his biggest weak spot or so she might assume. Even getting in quick on his current weapon he would have a better chance of sinking the dart hidden in his left hand into her. He would just have to be prepared for whichever course of action she decided to take. Either way he had an idea of what he needed to do.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby Purrycatxox » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:20 am

C L O U D wrote:Cloud Sohma

The girl quickly and quietly exited the bus along with the many others. Long day. she though to herself, looking around at the other students, and than her surroundings. Where was this camp exactly? Why the woods? Would they get lost? Hurt? Injured? Who knew. Whatever it was, she just prayed to herself no deaths would occur. No villians either, hopefully. She was tired and sick. She wanted to just.. go home. She shook her head. The others needed her. She needed to train.

Sky Lockeheart

The blonde yawned, looking over at Cloud. "You doing ok?" He ruffled her hair waiting for a reply. The girl seemed to nod, which made him relieved. "You know, this training is for the better. Tiring, yes but.. It will be for the better." He sighed, looking at her. "Just make sure you sleep properly.. ok?"

FRIENDLY REBLOG. OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS ^-^
Purrycatxox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charles - 1 || Winter - 1

Postby แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:15 am

_๐ŸŽน_ C H A R L E SxM U R P H Y
xโ†ณ x"Shave and a haircut, TWO BITS."
xโ†ณ xHero (1-A) ~ Location: Training Grounds ~ Tags: Yukiko
xโ†ณ xSharper ~ Piano Man ~ "Could you not?"
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
The bus ride was not as long as Charlie had originally thought it would be. He had found it entertaining to stare out the windows and listen to the songs in the other students' headphones or earbuds. The young man found it nice to hear what some of his fellow classmates liked to listen to on their own. Charlie didn't enjoy headphones, mainly because if they got to loud, it could feel like his ears were bleeding. It wasn't much fun that way.
When the bus finally came to a stop, the teen decided to wait until the others were out before exiting himself. In his hands he had the paper with his cabin number; cabin 4. He quickly made his way to his cabin, entering swiftly so not to disturb anyone that may have been inside. Luckily, he had just missed his roommate. With that thought, Charlie was able to relax and drop his stuff on the vacant bed. His stuff was all in a backpack. Charlie had always been able to pack lightly, not really needing too much when going on trips. It was normal for him. He only needed the simple things. Hopefully his roommate will think similarly.
Charlie was quick to grab one of his nonlethal pistols, leave the cabins and make his way to the training grounds. It wasn't a long walk which was nice. He didn't want to have to walk far after training hard. He came upon a scene of other students fighting one another. He tensed slightly, hearing most of the conversations around him from others. What caught his attention though was a soft whisper. He followed after it, soon coming to a rather large ice wall. He was drawn to it, wondering who could be the cause of the wall. He finally could see clear through the ice with a few blinks. It was a girl with fox ears and a tail. He lifted his hand, knocking rather softly on the ice. He smiled at the girl, waving. "Hello! Is this your ice wall?"

_โ„๏ธ_ W I N T E R
xโ†ณ x"Ice cold? I laugh at you, boy."
xโ†ณ xVillian ~ Location: Hideout ~ Tags: League
xโ†ณ xFluidity ~ Winter's Angel ~ "Nothing burns like the cold."
โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌโ™ โ–ฌ
Being a villain was something that not everyone would want to be at such a young age as Winter did. They were about seven years old when they made up their mind. It was mainly because of their little brother's treatment. He was always shown flashy heroes. It was rather sickening for Winter to watch when they knew that they were raised differently, especially when they discovered their quirk. Their parents didn't have flashy things, but wanted to have them. It didn't take too long for her little brother to find out his quirk wasn't "flashy". Their parents weren't thrilled. Winter had thought about hurting them just for it. They didn't unfortunately and instead rebelled. So, now here they were, sitting in the villain hideout with a simple book in their hand as she ignored the others.
So... a normal day, as always.
Winter was in their female form, a rather simple white dress on as they flipped through their book. They could hardly concentrate, though. With the others plotting something, they just snorted in annoyance. They clapped the book shut before glancing at the others. They had only heard bits and pieces of the conversation but they got the important things. "Not to burst your bubbles or anything, but don't you think we should also prepare here if we wanted to kidnap some UA student?" Their blunt tone was met with a bored frown. They could see the whole plan going good at the camp but then failing as soon as they brought a student back to the hideout without prep. Their purple eyes glanced around, seeing if anyone would take the advice they had given. Honestly, Winter could not care less if they took it or not. It was their choice, really. They were just here for the bad stuff on heroes.
แด›สœแด‡ ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™Ž๐™ฎ๐™ข๐™—๐™ค๐™ก ๐™Š๐™› ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐Œ๐‡๐€ ๐‘๐ ๐Ž/๐€

Postby Ice_The_Random » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:23 am

Yukiko Kita
Age: 16|F|Class: 1-B|Quirk: Arctic Fox|Tags:Charles| Location:Training Grounds {Mentioned in intro as location}|
The white-haired teen's ears pricked up at the knock, her golden eyes meeting the figure before she nodded slowly. Sighing, she stood as she conjured more fire from her right hand to melt a bit of the wall.
"Yes, it's, um, part of my quirk," she stated, "My parents' called it Arctic Fox, since I can use my body heat to conjure fire and water vapor in the air to form ice. It's not as flashy as some others quirks, so I'm in B class. I can't control it the best either."
Yukiko's ears flicked back once again,her tail flicking lightly as she tilted her head slightly.
"Sorry, I'm rambling a bit. I'm not that great at socialization, sensitive hearing is a fox thing so I kinda get distracted sometimes yet," she admitted, her voice still quiet, "I'm Kita Yukiko."
Her eyes shifted around as her ears flicked to the background noises as they occurred.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:58 am

๏ผฒ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝโ–‘๏ผด๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝใ€€๏ผˆใ‚ใ‚ดใƒถ๏ผ‰
โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’
Male|16|1-A|Clay Manipulation|Tags: Open

Ryoto had sat somewhere in the back of the bus, glancing out the window during the whole trip to the training camp. As he stared at the passing scenery, there was a thought that he couldn't seem to shake. How was it that he manged to get into such an amazing school? was it luck? it had to be, because there was nothing about him that stood out like most students he seen..so he thought. The the thought made him sigh, tugging on the sleeve of his thin short coat. Ryoto kept thinking that he didn't deserve to be here, there was someone much better that deserve this great opportunity. Ah yes, he remember the day when he gotten the letter and video to attend UA. His parents where happy, his mother nearly hugged the life out of him. He wanted to share their excitement..but he just couldn't. Then came the entrance exam, he pasted it and still couldn't bring his self to be happy about it."...Do i really deserve this? what do you think Mono?" he glanced at the clay bird sitting on his lap, who opened it's mouth as if itwas going to say something..but not a sound,not even a chirp. Ryoto painted the bird black, adding some orange and red to it as well."...I see, you still think so huh?"

The bus finally came to a stop, the students started to get off one by one. Ryoto moved Mono onto his shoulders, grabbing all the stuff he brought before getting off the bus. He didn't realize how heavy this stuff was and kinda needed help bringing this stuff to his cabin. The boy had gotten on one knee, crafting a golem made form clay. It was suppose to be something simple, but it had alot of detail in it..it actually looked like a very tall, muscular human male what seem to be a cloth that was wrapped around it's waist "I-Im sorry for bothering you again..but could you help me bring this stuff to my cabin please?" He talked to the the golem as if it was real person. Even if they weren't real, he treated his creations with love. Anyway, the golem gave him a nod."Thank you. I'll make sure to threat you to something nice later ok? " the boy lead the golem to his cabin, Reaching up to grab his stuff one by one from it's hand. It didn't Ryoto to long to unpack his stuff, walking back to the golem that was standing outside." Thank you again~ see you later." and with that, the clay golem returned to the earth.

After that was finished, Ryoto decided to head to training grounds with the others, however he kept his distance. He manged to find a shady spot under tree, looking around the area to see if anyone was looking. Nah, he was good. Everyone seem to be scattered in different places. He took a seat on the ground, placing his brown bag in front of him." Alright guys, you come out now. We made it here." After he spoke, four little clay chipmunks scurried form his bag and greeted Mono. Just like his bird friend here, the chipmunks looked real." Oh no, you paint is chipping off again. " There was Albino chipmunk he had made who's paint was chipping off like he said. Ryoto pulled out some paint, mixing some together and started to redo the paint on his creation." No worries, i'll fix you up. Then you can join the others ok? I wan you all to enjoy your stay here as well."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: สœแด€ส€แดœ-6 แด€ส™แด-3

Postby divinity. » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:23 am

xxxxxxxxxx[mentioned. ]

it didn't seem to add up in haru's small mind. she didn't quite find a plan that resonated with haru. sure she could try and lure yoshiro to her- but it seemed he was far too intelligent for that. the only thing that would pop into her mind is tire the male out. even then she didn't necessarily think it was the best idea. she didn't work the best alone, though if she were to be paired in a group of allies, she is unlikely to actually obey and stick to plans of others. that was one of haru's bad traits. she didn't listen to others even if their ideas of the best of the best. it's not that she doesn't want to- she just tends to become reckless and tune everyone else out. there have been times where haru got in over her head and decided to make a fairly bad decision and had gotten severely hurt. while she didn't want to get hurt- she didn't want anyone else to get hurt either.

based on a quick flash of yoshiro, her eyes widened slightly in shock. she thought she had disintegrated his whip. compiling every thought in her head, she let out a small gasp. it took some time to realize she had hurt yoshiro. guilt flooded her body- quickly too. "i'm sorry, yoshiro" she said, her brows curved downward slightly. of course she didn't mean to hurt him that bad, she didn't know. if the weapons were a part of his body, haru decided to no longer aim in defending herself in disintegrating the weapons. rather, she would just dodge and do the best she can. this made it easier to get to haru. looking down at haru's arm, her skin felt slightly warmer than the rest of her body. furrowing her brows, she looked at yoshiro. she had to be serious about this.

haru's eyes followed yoshiro's movements. he was using his quirk again. getting ready, she squinted her eyes waiting to see what the weapon was this time. sticking her tongue out at yoshiro for his comment. "i do not," she whined, childishly. the first dart came at her rather quickly. jerking her arm up, she activated her quirk. she watched as the dart disintegrated quickly. is he going to keep shooting at her from this far? he won't get anywhere like that, she tilted her head in confusion. "ne, i don't think that'll work, yoshiro-kun," she pointed out. but if yoshiro would keep shooting those darts at her from the distance they had, she would have to get closer to him. clenching her hands, she scanned the area. in haru's mind, the left side seemed the best. lowering her body to the ground, she propelled herself forward. flickering to his left side, she grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, so his palm was facing her. placing her knee behind his, she kicked it softly. which would cause his knees to bend so he would be around the same level haru was in.

quickly looking around, they were in the middle of the field. there wasn't any easy way to take him out of bounds. and yoshiro could easily take control. a small wave of panic hit haru. she couldn't flicker either, she can't take something living with her while she flickered. inanimate objects? yeah, sure she could do that. a living and breathing being? what would even happen to them? "i'm behind you and im rather small, so looking back and trying to aim that at me is gonna be hard." she said to yoshiro, although she was running on assumptions. "right?" she asked herself. it wasn't the best idea to talk to the enemy- but she can't help it. it's haru. what would a pro hero do? she tried thinking back in the numerous pages of her small pocket sized journal and how many heroes were in it. tending to her thoughts, she didn't even notice that her grip on yoshiro had loosened. "hey! don't move or i'll have to burn you! just a little bit though, maybe just a sting- im not sure." she rambled the last bit under her breath. haru really thought she had him trapped. "also, how's your hand? is it okay?" she asked worry lacing her words evidently.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yoshiro - 6 natsumi - 3 kaori - 1

Postby Ploegy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:14 pm

โ‡€๏ผน๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผต๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ!!
      xxxxmale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข arsenal quirk โ€ข tagged: haru
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The apology thrown to him amidst their battle meant little to him at the moment. Injuries were all apart of training in his eyes. The burn showed how reckless he had gotten. There was nothing more to it. He learned from that mistake and was playing it more careful now. Even if this was a mere training session, he had seen how UA students were. The sports festival every year gave him an idea of that. They didn't hold back even while duking it out with their classmates so why shouldn't he? No teacher had stepped in to stop them yet despite the injury he had taken so he was guessing it was all fine still. Even if they wished to try and stop them, he wouldn't let them. In his eyes that would only be failure on his part. Thus far in this session he had done nothing all that great. No matter how much he analyzed the situation, he wasn't sure he could come up with a true countermeasure unless she played right into his hands. In that sense his quirk made him a bit of a wildcard hero. As much skill was involved in using his quirk to its fullest, there was also plenty of luck to. That was why he didn't have his eyes set on becoming an average everyday hero. His skills better suited another role and he was well aware of that. Even so he would prove himself as one of the strongest. He wouldn't allow himself to do any less than that. That was why he needed focus right now. Hearing Haru begin speaking again, he wasn't surprised by her words. Of course the darts wouldn't work. Not unless he caught her by surprise. With a quirk like hers he was at a disadvantage despite what how tactful he could be. But he was sure that if he was patient enough he could outsmart her.

His chance came soon enough. As she flickered and grabbed hold of his already burned hand, he let a soft growl escape his throat though it wasn't out of frustration, but rather pain. In the process he released the dart he had kept concealed within it. That was alright though. Yoshiro was more than ready for a situation like this. As long as he ignored the pain from his burn, he would be more than fine. This was exactly where he needed her to be. Feeling his knees being kicked at again, the teen could do nothing but give in to it. That was fine too. As long as he was able to twist his upper half he had a plan. Steadying his breathing, he briefly thought through the plan he was about to go through with. There was no doubt he would be successful despite what she was telling him. She may be small, but with him down at her height, he would have no problem using the dart gun in a manner she probably didn't expect him to. There was no need for aiming its bullets or turning all to much; only a slight twist was needed. Even she seemed to doubt what she was saying. Maybe she wasn't as confident as she seemed then. He would make sure to use that to his advantage then. Holding himself still, he could feel her grip loosening on him before she shouted out a threat. "Burn me all you want," he challenged as a smirk crossed his face and he finally made his move. Twisting his torso, he gave whipped the hand that was currently a gun around with as much force as he could muster up. Feeling it collide with Haru, he felt himself released from her grasp. He could easily use the opportunity to great space between the two of them again, but he had another idea in mind. This time it was his turn to be on the offensive.

Staggering to his feet, Yoshiro knew this next move was reckless, but sometimes that was okay when it came to these kinds of things. As much as he wanted to hold back because she was a girl, he knew he couldn't. Pushing himself forward at her, he grabbed a hold of her with his burned hand and took them both to the ground. Judging from her size, he doubted she'd be able to wrestle him to gain the upper hand. That would have to work in his favor for now. Holding her shoulder down, he aimed the dart gun at her. "I bet you didn't see that coming," he boasted. As confident as he was acting, he still had no plan of how he was going to keep her from escaping. Surely she could use her quirk in plenty of different ways in this situation. She could burn him or flicker away. Either way he was just glad he had been able to pull something off. As much as he hated admitting that to himself he didn't think he would get the chance to pull something like this off again. If this didn't work for him then he was sure his chances of winning were slim unless she wore herself out before he did. "And you want to know how my hand is? It hurts like hell, but sometimes you gotta fight through the pain both physically and emotionally." He didn't need to give an answer to her question, but oddly he felt the need to. "Now, are you going to just sit here or what?" If this hadn't been a training exercise he might have fired a dart right away, but part of him want to see if it was even possible for her to fight her way out.

โ‡€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ‰ ๏ผฆ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข twenty years old โ€ข toxic haze quirk โ€ข tagged: anyone at hideout

She was about to let Abo's remark about her being mean slide until he opened his mouth again and said they should sent her in disguised as a teenager. Letting a soft growl rumble in her throat she had to hold herself from jumping down from the counter and attacking the male. "There's no way I can do that you idiot! One look at my face and they'd know it was me!" she snapped. She wouldn't say her screw up in her own hero training was all that widely known, but she was sure that at least those that claimed to be her allies would know why she couldn't go undercover. Even if she looked like a teen that didn't mean she could hide among them given her past. It would be difficult to hide her quirk as something entirely different too. Of course she'd have to dye her hair too just to blend in. The teal stood out far too much and would get her picked out in an instant. It sounded like too much of a hassle to go through. Besides, even if they could pull off such a thing, she didn't want to be the one doing it. Dealing with snotty teenagers sounded horrible. Huffing softly, Natsumi crossed her arms over her chest and listened to the male go on and say that he would go right away. He could be her guest. Getting him out of here would be wonderful actually. Before she could even speak her mind on the matter though, she heard Susumu speak up. Averting her eyes to the older male, the young woman quirked a brow. His idea was definitely more up the alley of what typical villains wished to do. Everything had to be on a grand scale it seemed. It was understandable. Maybe it was just her that wished to start small. A kidnapping or two was big enough to satisfy her and it meant less of a chance of needing to engage in actual combat.

Know your strengths and work towards them, but don't back yourself into a corner playing it safe. Those words stung her. She knew what her strengths were, but that didn't mean she was motivated enough to use them. There had to be something in it for her if he truly wanted to get her to put herself in a possible combat situation like his plan implied. It wasn't as simple as trapping the students in a bubble and letting poison gas out. She would have to be in the bubble too in order to activate her quirk. That meant one of the students might try to take her on. Then what? She was just supposed to fight? Scoffing softly, Natsumi gave a small roll of her eyes. "What makes you think I'd agree to a plan like that, huh?" Her eyes were cold as she glared toward Susumu. He was entirely right that she was playing it safe with her suggestion, but it fit with her personality. As reckless as she could be, she much rather pull of small pranks and corner her enemies then try and major stunt like this. Besides, she didn't work well with others when it came to her quirk. That had been proven before her time as a villain. Poisoning innocents, heroes and villains alike proved that to her. It was even possible that she could harm herself with the gasses she used if she wasn't careful. "Not to mention there's a flaw in your plan. You can't just let the wolf run rampant in a bubble of poisonous gas so unless you have a gas mask that fits him in that form then you can count that idea out otherwise my quirk will take him out too."

It wasn't like her to look out for the well being of others often, but Natsumi was determined to nitpick this plan in whatever ways she could. Maybe it was to assert herself or maybe it was to prove that he shouldn't group him in with the "kids" he was speaking of. If anything it was degrading to her and it ticked her off. Stopping herself from saying anything farther, her gaze flickered to Kurohime as she entered with drinks. It wouldn't hurt to get hers now before she got too worked up over these plans. Reaching across the counter, the teal haired woman picked up the one that had her name neatly written across it. As strange as she found the other woman, she had to admit that she made great drinks and always knew what each of them wanted. For her it was white tea with a hint of honey mixed in. It was basic, but satisfied her. Taking a sip, a soft hum escaped Natsumi's lips. "As good as always, Kurohime," she said softly. Her moment of peace was short lived though as Winter spoke up next. One of the other villains could answer that question. She had done enough talking for now.

โ‡€๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰ ๏ผญ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰!!
      xxxxfemale โ€ข fifteen years old โ€ข glitching quirk โ€ข tagged: ryoto

Everything about this day was a big change in the way Kaori was used to living. Her entire life she had been a sheltered one until more recently. Most would assume it had stemmed from her parents being overprotective and in a way there were, but the nature of her quirk had caused her many problems when she was younger as well. It was the reason she had been pulled out of public school and was home schooled by her mother. Most of it was done to prevent her quirk from going out of control at school. Back in those days she had been a timid kid and struggled to communicate with others. Whenever she was around the other kids she got nervous and her quirk would activate causing her to glitch uncontrollably. Most of the time it freaked the other kids out especially when she would began glitching through the floor or a wall. In her eyes now her quirk was like the ultimate cheat code for a game. Why other kids would have thought it was weird that she lost control was something she would never understand. None of that mattered now. After all these years, she found herself at a public school again and not just any school, but UA, the top hero academy in the country. Being a hero was something that she never thought was possible for her. She had her sight set on something far more fitting given her personality; she had always wanted to become a game developer more than anything. Her parents clearly had a different idea for her. Maybe if she should have not tried so hard during the entrance exam and she wouldn't be on this bus right now. Part of her wanted to know what it was like to walk the footsteps of a hero. In a way she viewed it as living her own video game; one that she was completely in control of. She was the protagonist of her story and nobody could take that from her.

The whole bus ride that was what she thought about. Her mind pondered over the various paths her "game" could take and where she might end up. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. There might even be others that shared an interest in video games as well. It might even be possible that she had run into them before online. If there was one thing she had done plenty of during her days as a shut in it had been playing video games and all kinds of them too. From roleplaying games to platformers, Kaori had played them all for the most part. It hadn't been rare to find her in a voice chat while playing either. Often she streamed her playthroughs although she rarely showed her face on camera. Nevertheless she had gathered a fanbase solely on that. It may not have been overly huge, but it was something. Sadly she wouldn't get to be as active as she had been before. Becoming a hero meant giving up such things although she had told them to be on the watch for her one day as a hero. Maybe they would. Even so, her voice chats and streamings were the one way she had become comfortable speaking around others. Now that she was face to face with people her own age, she felt a bit uncomfortable with talking. Hopefully she would be able to overcome that. That is what she wanted at least. Pushing the thought from her mind, she finally climbed off the bus already noticing that she was lagging behind the others. It was no surprise really. Often she was slow and oblivious to things happening around her.

Hurrying to her cabin, she found herself in the first one. That was easy enough to find and it seemed that nobody had been there yet. That was a bit out given that she had been fairly late getting off the bus due to her daydreaming. She wouldn't complain though. Maybe she wouldn't actually have a roommate. That might be nice although if she truly wanted to become accustom to being around others it might be better if she did. Either way she couldn't change the fact that nobody had shown up yet. Tossing her things on to the bed on the far side of the room, Kaori figured she should head straight for the training grounds now. If she was as late as she suspected then something might already be happening. Rushing to the grounds, she noticed a few students were already going at it with whatever training exercise had been posed. From what they were doing it was difficult to tell what exactly it was. Maybe asking someone wouldn't hurt. Looking around, she noticed a boy sitting off to the side in the shade working on something that didn't look like it had to do with anything that was going on. Cocking her head, the gamer couldn't help but feel confused. She was interested though. Forgetting completely about asking about the training exercise, she slowly approached Ryoto and quietly crouched in front of him once she was close. "H-hey, whatcha doing there?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: สœแด€ส€แดœ-7 แด€ส™แด-4 sorry for small posts.

Postby divinity. » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:54 pm

xxxxxxxxxx[mentioned. ]

honestly, everything happened rather quickly in haru's perspective. in a flash, she was on the ground and looking up at yoshiro. a pressure was present on haru's shoulder as well. "i really didn't!" she said, squirming aggressively. haru could honestly escape easily, but she didn't know what to do after that. it would be a cycle and she would have to get him close to the line. even then, she honestly doubts that it would ever happen. letting out a small sigh, she shook her head. maybe she'd have to catch him off guard. "well, now that im here. i guess i'll have to explain what my quirk is". looking at yoshiro, she let out a smile. "my quirk is called flicker. obviously, i'm able to 'teleport' nearly anywhere, there's some limitations to it. if i can't see or if my eyes are covered, i can't flicker. i don't know whether it's a mental barrier or not," to anyone it'd seem like she had given up in the fight. haru still had plenty of energy left in her. "but the secondary part of my quirk, is pretty weird. i can adsorb the sun's energy within my body and once i activate my quirk i'm able to disintegrate anything," looking around for an opening, she didn't seem to find any. there was only one way to get out of the situation she was in. "as long as im in sunlight- i have plenty of energy. hence making me more of a daytime hero." it was true, haru worked better in the day than the night. "if i was to use my quirk in the night, i'd have to use the remaining energy up and wait till day. fighting in the night is very difficult for me. i feel so slow and dizzy," she murmured. "if i were to overwork myself, i would become nauseous, my pain endurance would lower immensely and if i go too far a coma or paralysis," she explained. "oh! and i benefit from heat and it takes longer for my quirk to activate in the night and cold." she let out a small grin. shutting her eyes, she activated her quirk for a split second on her whole body. "now, let me go!" she shouted, flickering away. "yoshiro-kun! let's fight for real now!" she exclaimed. she meant a close combat fight. "i wanna see how strong you are!" she grinned, hopping on the tip of her toes.

"unless you don't want to, i can work with a long distance fight," she shrugged. of course her quirk wasn't made for a long distance battle but she was able to get in a quick hit and flicker away. she didn't mind that yoshiro knew a majority of her quirk, if anything she want's him to know for future reference. flickering to yoshiro, she activated her quirk to her entire arm. giving yoshiro a quick punch to the side of his torso, she flickered away to be safe. she continued this cycle of punching him on different parts of his body and flickering away. she was hoping he'd slowly back away and near the line. "let's go, yoshiro-kun." she cheered.

โ”โ”x๐€๐๐Ž ๐€๐’๐€๐Ž !!

[ villain. 19. male. force field . form
xxxtagged anyone in the hideout . location on a counter in villain hideout . ]

abo gave the small female a role of eyes. "obviously, though- maybe you'd blend in with a toddler.." he murmured bringing his hand up to his chin. he knew he'd probably get scolded or yelled at once more- to him it was amusing though. it seemed to be abo's role to annoy the older villains. he found it enjoyable to stay inside the hideout and make fun of the villains present all day. twirling a stray piece of abo's hair, his eyes scanned the area. the room wasn't as empty as it usually is. it was most likely due to the recent talk about planning to take students hostage. his body subconsciously had moved from the floor back up onto the counter, rotating his whole body upside down. abo really didn't want to stay in the hideout all day- it'd just be another day like the rest. a never ending cycle of wake up, sit down, annoy villains and repeat. it got tiring. he liked it better when he was a little kid. shutting his eyes, he exhaled. maybe he would just walk to the camp and see what the kids were up to. opening his eyes, they focused on another older villain. Susumu.

Abo let out a small scoff. he didn't like being called a kid, anything but that. he knew susumu- they weren't too close though, abo only saw him once in a while. they never really talked. he stared at their array of tattoos. their quirk was rather interesting to abo. "we don't need your help, old man." he murmured, his eyes not meeting susumu's. his eyes flickered to the smaller woman as she spoke. of course- it was completely stupid to stick her in a bubble alongside a student inside it. "this plan seems rather reckless," he paused before letting out a small careless shrug. "chibi, you release some gas obviously directed at the hostage and i'll do my best to make a field with the gas and kid inside it," he suggested. turning his body back to it's normal position. "just a suggestion. i think i can make my 'bubble' big enough to fit both if the gas were to spread." he mentioned, jumping off the counter. "i think i'll be heading out towards the camp, either someone comes with me or i give one of you a call in case something happens," he shoved his hands into his pockets looking back at the villains. his eyes were narrowed slightly and his brows turned down to some degree. one could confuse this expression with anger or annoyance. but it was just abo's face. he stood there, waiting for either a response. if he didn't get any he'd leave.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me