(-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: (-★ h o g w a r t s! ) o&a

Postby lupins » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:57 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗
    Slytherin - Fifteen - Fifth year - Hogwarts Train - Tags; Julius

Jaelyn shrugged. "To be honest with you. You're pretty much the only person whose name I even know here." She chuckled softly. "I stay away from most people."
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:02 pm

(Julius Rod)
Slytherin//16//Sixth Year//Pureblood//Tags; Jaelyn
Julius grinned, "Hmm cool, too a start of a new friendship I suppose?" He questioned, with a shrug of his shoulders.

((I'm going to take a break for a bit
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady beneviento » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:33 pm

quix·ot·ic? wrote:|selina sangris|female|7th year|slytherin|tags; luciana, open|
Selina smiled gratefully at Luciana and unlocked Nevaeh's cage. The she cat stretched languidly and blinked her striking turquoise eyes up at Selina innocently. Selina couldn't hide her smile; she loves Nevaeh more than she loves herself. The bengal sat down on Selina's legs and fixed Luciana with a curious gaze. Selina gently stroked Nevaeh's soft, spotted fur, feeling an unshakable sense of calm descend upon her. Selina glanced back at Luciana. She was looking at out the window, swinging her legs, looking a bit irritated and bored out of her mind. "I'm getting the feeling you're not a big fan of long train rides either." Selina commented. She was terrible at small talk, but anything was better than sitting in awkward silence. "Confined spaces make me antsy, downsides of being an animagus." Selina added truthfully, looking down at the purring feline in her lap.

|anya silverlake|female|7th year|ravenclaw|tags; lucina, open|
Anya was ran onto the train like she was being chased by a dragon, skidding to a stop and trying to catch her breath in on of the train's narrow halls. In reality, she had been spooked by some poor first year's unusually large Maine Coon cat. Curse her bird instincts. Anya extended her arm and whistled sharply, and a white streak flew through the train door, nearly knocking into some Slytherin girl who seemed to be patrolling the hallways. Karma landed on Anya's arm, giving the Slytherin girl she almost crashed into an indignant look. Anya shook her head. Kites are too proud for their own good, and Karma was certainly no exception. "Hey I'm so sorry about my bird, she tends to value speed over safety. Are you alright?" Anya asked, approaching the girl cautiously. Anya recognized her, Lucina. She had been in a few of Anya's classes in the past and seemed like a kind individual. By the Head Girl pin gleaming on her lapel Anya could guess that her assessment is correct. Great. Way to go, Anya, first day of 7th year and your bird nearly decapitates a Head Girl.

rhiannon pepper|female|7th year|gryffindor|tags; fiona, adam, open|
Rhiannon strolled lazily through the train walkways, her posture radiating authority. First years leaped out of her way, and sixth and seventh years called out to her from all directions to join them. She simply flashed them all cocky smiles and breezed right by. Oh boy, she couldn't wait to show her Housemates her animagus form. Gryffindor's queen bee, their seeker of 5 years, could turn into a flipping gryphon. Take that, Slytherin. Rhiannon was so distracted by her own awesomeness she didn't realize she had seriously invaded some chick's space until she bumped into her. "Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." Rhiannon backed up, taking a good look at the girl. A frown graced Rhiannon's metallic gold painted lips as she realized she didn't recognize the girl. Surprisingly. Being one of the biggest flirts, Selina was pretty certain she knows all of the cute guys and girls (especially girls) in the school. But this Ravenclaw was new to her. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Rhiannon, Rhiannon Pepper." Rhiannon glanced between the Ravenclaw girl and the guy she had been talking to. "I do hope I'm not interrupting anything. I don't flirt with taken girls." Rhiannon smirked, winking flirtatiously at the pretty Ravenclaw.
Last edited by lady beneviento on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vought » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Luciana Grace/female/6th year/slytherin/tags; Selina, Open

"Nope, I really hate train rides." She frowned "they're so boring, I just hate the feeling of riding them as well, I feel sick usually which bothers me I guess." she shrugged. "I'm ready to be at school already, school makes it so much easier to be amused.. I can pick on people, watch quidditch matches, talk.." she trailed off. "You know, I kind of like at Hogwarts more than I do at my house." She chuckled at that, of course she did, her parents were a nightmare and usually she was alone with nothing to do than play with muggles.
wip :3
Vought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerilax » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:50 pm

lucina grimshaw|slytherin head girl|7th year
{tags; anya, open}

Lost in her thoughts of a new year, the girl’s mind was focused on other things, which if her mother saw would have earned her a sharp berate. She had to be shrewd and focused at all times, if she wanted to be head girl. At least, that’s what her parents would say. Suddenly, a flurry of wings collided into her, and Lucina squeaked in surprise.
D-did I just make that sound? Trying to cover it up, she coughed loudly, and tried to maintain a stoic expression at the attacker- a bird? (She could be wrong but it looked like it was sizing her up. She stared back at it, unwilling to let a bird intimidate her.)
Anya Silverlake. Lucina remembered her pretty distinctly. They had a few classes together before, and even worked on a couple of projects together. One of the few strangers that treated her warmly. Glancing up at the apologetic girl, she gives Anya a small smile. “I’m fine. Have you got all your things with you?” Lucina was good at many things, but making conversation wasn’t one. Racking her brains, the girl sifted through hundreds of small talk topics in her mind, but she couldn’t bring herself to say anything. For the love of Merlin.
It is that cursed bird’s fault.
aerilax

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupins » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 pm

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗
    Slytherin - Fifteen - Fifth year - Hogwarts Train - Tags; Julius

Jaelyn smiled sweetly at the male. With a small shrug and nod, she answered. "Sounds fun. You're already fun too hang out with. Can't wait to get to know you more."
lupins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:16 am

Skylar Vance
16|Male|Hufflepuff
Tagged: Linus.
He kept reading for a little while longer, until he was distracted by someone knocking on the compartment door. He glanced up, hesitantly, half-expecting it to be someone who would just run away. However, seeing that the other student was a Hufflepuff - it was natural for him to trust his own House more - and someone he somewhat knew, Linus, he smiled slightly. Skylar shrugged a little in response, seemingly not bothered. "It's fine," he replied, and he tilted his head slightly to indicate that Linus could join him.

Lee-Jae Dai
16|Male|Slytherin
Tagged: Selina, Luciana.
After he spent a bit more time looking up and down the train, Lee-Jae got extremely bored. He would just have to find someone to complain to instead. Eventually, he arrived at a compartment with a couple of other 6th Year Slytherins - Selina and Luciana. He knocked on the compartment door, but he didn't open it yet, for he saw that there was a cat on Selina's lap, and he didn't want to risk the cat escaping. So, he waited until he had the girls' attention before saying "I'm bored!" he raised he voice slightly, knowing that it might be muffled, being on the other side of the door, and there was the noise of the Hogwarts Express moving to consider as well.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:50 am

──────────
jackie lee, 16
gryffindor, ♂
──────────xxxxxJackie hummed as he weaved through the train, peeking in windows and seeing how many people were in each compartment. He passed a slytherin waiting outside one and stopped for a moment before shaking his head and continuing on. He was probably just waiting to be let in. He felt his brother's small fingers latching onto his sleeve and smiled a little as he opened a seemingly empty compartment. "This'll do," he said, mostly to himself. Something darted under a seat as Jackie put his luggage away, Carlos beginning to scratch at his cage. Jackie sneezed as Momo whisked by, tail straight up as she began sniffing around. Maybe it had been a mouse. Better it than Jackie's leg.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:21 am

(Julius Rod)
Slytherin//16//Sixth Year//Pureblood//Tags; Jaelyn
Julius returned the smile, but greatfully as she didn't think he was weird, because he didn't talk that much. "I can say the same goes for you as well."
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:51 am

Blemix wrote:A b b y
-----------

Female. Tags;open. Mood; focused.

She came in and sat down 'How ya doin?" She asked shoving her bags in the luggage area

A D A M
----------

Male. Tags- Fifi. Mood; happy

he laughed and sat down properly "So how do you think Ravenclaw will do in quidich this year?" he sat closer to her. He really hoped she liked him... his crush on her had started in the 1st year.
Last edited by N64 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────────────────────────i [ THERE IS NO WARNING
┌───────────┐
jesse x any pronouns
satanist ♡ xx''' taurus
└───────────┘
──── [ WILL
[ art shop ]
────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █