ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ ʜɪɢʜ (open)

Postby Blitz821 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

Opening her locker to a singular picture of her family before everything was ruined. Everyone’s sweet smiles, only a happy family. She pushed past the slow students to her first class ELA. She walked straight to the back left corner and pulled up her binder and rested her head on it. She ignores the other students that start to come in.
Blitz821

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
papyrus saw mettaton, his mettaton and let out a growl. he opened his own locker and decorated it with stickers of..well..gore.. and some..pff- my little pony stickers. he put some notebooks in the locker, along with his backpack. he carried two notebooks and a pencil case full of red, black and yellow pencils. "well, we first have breakfast im pretty sure, then we go to class. mine is ELA. what about you, where is your first class." he grabbed emo pant's schedule from his hands and read over it. "we have most of the same classes together.." he blinked. "oh. my name is Papyrus." he spoke with high confidence, disregarding the my little pony pencil case he held.

[ UNDERSWAP ] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:underfell mtt ] ━━ [ nickname:carrot and or tall carrot ]
papyrus noticed the girl taking the cig, but didnt really care too much, too busy smoking. he looked around and put out the cigarette before putting everything away, which consisted of a book and his backpack. "welp, guess i got nothin-" he mumbled, grinning to himself a bit. he walked off, but bumped into Mettaton. Underfell mettaton..
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blitz821 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 am

“Oh shi-“ she said remembering we started with breakfast. She ran back to her locker stuffed everything into it and ran to the cafeteria. With the cig still in her pocket. She grabbed it And snapped her fingers igniting a small flame on the tip of her pointer (is this to op?) she lit the cig and inhaled easily. She wanted this to last as long as possible so she walked into the cafeteria with it in hand. By the time she sat down by herself she snuffed it out.
Blitz821

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 am

Emo Pants[EP] -- (tags; underfell paps)

"Alright.." He looked around. "Interesting na-name. I guess I'll just follow you most of the ti-time." He chuckled awkwardly, folding his arms. He took in the decoration of Papyrus' locker, only letting out a small laugh when seeing the ponies.
spinos rule the world
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

[ UNDERFELL] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:emo pants ] ━━ [ nickname:salt, petty boy, strawberry man ]
he closed the locker quickly. "HEY DONT LAUGH...theyre cute.." he mumbled, huffing softly. he walked to the cafeteria, sitting at a empty table, letting out a sigh. "i hate being surrounded by people i either dont know or hate..." he spoke to himself, stuffing part of his face in his worn scarf.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 am

[ UNDERSWAP ] ━━ [papyrus] ━━ [ tags:underfell mtt ] ━━ [ nickname:carrot and or tall carrot ]
papyrus looked at him, blinking. "hello." he spoke, placing his hands inside his hoodie pockets, pulling out a cigarette pack and taking one out, lighting it and inhaling. "whatcha want.." he spoke, looking the robot up and down. "wait nevermind.." he said, seeing a teacher and giving the cigarette to mettaton, and backing up as the teacher shouted at mettaton for the cigarette. "heh" he mumbled, looking around.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enbygoblin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 am

Sans(tags: Underfell Mettaton and Swap Papyrus)
Sans and Kora had split, since they had lockers in different locations, and we're going to meet back up at breakfast. After getting his supplies out, he put his backpack in and shut it. He then continued to walk down to where he saw Underswap Papyrus around a corner. He was going to say hi, before he saw who was with him. Underfell Mettaton.... He hid behind the wall and peeked around to watch how this played out.

Kora(tags: Blitz)
Kora finished putting her things in her locker before shutting it and raced to the cafeteria. She noticed a girl sitting by herself. She walked over and sat beside her. Kora turned to her with an awkward smile, "Um, hi. My name's Kora. What's yours?" Maybe this would prevent and awkward silence, which were the absolute worst.
Last edited by enbygoblin on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
enbygoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ — the anime club ! » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:42 am

papyrus grinned, walking into the lunch room, sitting down. he looked around the lunchroom before standing and grabbing some food, he stared at it before eating it. "mm. this is good for school food." he said, smiling. he looked around and saw the pissed off mettaton. he smirked, snorting just a bit.
♡ — the anime club !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead_yes » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 am

Velicity Koamaru
Nicknames - Vivi, Koma // Crush; none // Tagged; None/open

Velicity was bord out of her mind as she wandered the hall trying to find anything or anyone to entertain her after all it was awhile till class started and she didn't really feel like falling asleep somewhere then having the teachers yell at her for being late to one of her classes.. again although she really didn't care much about the rule she still didn't like staying after when she could be playing pranks on others.

Riley Matcha
Nicknames - Riri, matchyCrush; noneTagged; None/open

Riley walked down one of the many halls heading to.. where was she heading? oh well it seems like she forgot but she continued on her now undetermined path trying to remember where she was supposed to head but soon enough she spaced out as she wandered the halls passing by others as she did so.
dead_yes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AhoyCookie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:55 am

Emo Pants[EP]

"Yeah..." He said with amusement. He flicked his gaze away. He awkwardly sat in front of Papyrus, unsure of what to do or say. "When does class start?"

(oof
spinos rule the world
nat (she/her) ᓚᘏᗢ

my art shop

AhoyCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes