Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:39 am

The women looked down at the Bunnelby holding out the berry and huffed before snatching it from the pokemon. "Let's go Furfrou!", she snapped before turning on her heels and walking off.

The Poodle Pokemon growled at the interlopers before trotting after it's trainer.

Meanwhile, else where in the city, a young teenage girl was running along with city streets as fast as her legs could allow her to go. She had heard the explosion and had a sneaking suspicion of the root cause of it. "Oh that little troublemaker! When I get my hands on him......!", the teen mumbled in irritation as she ran.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:56 am

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: none-->Status: Exiting the Airport

Sunny looked around the bustling city with pride, Pidgeot seemed happy too. "I can't believe it. Hopefully, we meet lots of new friends here. I hear the beaches aren't that bad either!" She said. Born in Undella Town from the Unova region, Sunny had gotten used to the shiny white beaches and water. She loved talking with the Wingull and Surskit at the nearby rivers as well. Sunny took pride in where she came from, but her adventurous spirit never faded. Now she was here in Kalos, ready for whatever lay ahead.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: none -->Status: Relaxing in an alley

Shade sighed as he looked up at the sky. He started eating his apple, munching on the delicious fruit and swallowing it. Shade stood up and Umbreon smiled. He had finished is apple, so Shade guided him through the alley, continuing to eat his part of the apple. Shade gave a loud grunt of pain. He looked down and saw a particularly sharp rock. His eyes filled with anger and he threw the rock hard into the wall adjacent to him. "Why.." He mumbled, Umbreon brushing up against his leg for comfort. "I know Umbreon... we live like this to survive... nothing else we can do really." He said, smiling and clenching his foot as he sank back to the ground.
Last edited by WildcatBlue on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:59 am

Joe turned to the boy, a small glare on his face. "Don't cause any more trouble, hear me? " He said gruffly. The bunnelby hopped up to his trainer, and Joe knelt. Bunnelby handed his trainer a berry, and Joe smiled. The farmer stood and bunnelby went to the boy. He hopped once before going towards joe again. Joe was making sure everything was in order while the bunny jumped into the empty cart. Sighing, he went as if to turn and walk away.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:13 am

Form~
name -
Anais Willson
age -
gendar -
female

rank-Pokemon Trainer

pokemon team -
Eevee sorry I'm really bad at drawing and I don't wanna steal a picture from the internet.

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 am

'Hey it was that lady's pet that attacked me, not the other way around! I just wanted to get something yummy for me and Sarah. It's not my fault they got so upset over a couple of sweets.', the boy replied. Well kind of. The words sounded more like echoes of thoughts in a person's head rather then normal speech.

Sarah
Sarah continued to run through the city streets nearing where she was sure she had heard a commotion. The girl was so focused on getting where she was headed, that she didn't notice the boy and pokemon in one of the ally ways she passed.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:13 am

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: none -->Status: Returning to the streets

Shade made another loud grunt of pain as he stepped on another sharp stone. He returned Umbreon so it was easier to not be recognized. Oh what the heck his clothes and face gave him away, so why cause more commotion? Shade hopped on his other foot a bit and then set it down again. "That hurt. Why are there so many sharp rocks around here lately? I thought I cleared them all out!" He said and walked into the sunlight of the streets. He was of course easily recognized and found vendors carefully guarding their products. "Calm down I stole one apple! I was hungry so what?!" He said, smiling and his stomach growling. Ow... still hungry... he thought and sighed.
Last edited by WildcatBlue on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 am

Joe stopped and turned. "Did you just... talk in my head?" He asked as if that were normal. Of course, it wasnt, but he would figure that out in a sec. He looked over the boy slightly, wondering what was going on. Then he heard the running footsteps of someone coming closer. The farmer half-turned towards where the sound was coming from.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Before the pastry their could offer a kind of answer to the farmer a shrill female voice echoed over the sidewalk. "Hey! Get away from him or I'll make you sorry!", shouted the voice. The culprit this time? A brunette in her teens, was running towards the little party and looking none too thrilled at the sight either.

Upon seeing the girl, the young thief rook off in the teen's direction. When he neared her, the boy stopped, a smirk pulling at the corner's of his mouth. The boy looked back towards the duo of that came to his aide and giggled childishly as a dark light surrounded him. He jumped up into the air and began to spin, only to land in the arms of the brunette girl. Though, in place of a boy, was a lump of black and dark gray fur curled up in the teen's arms. 'Don't be mad at him Sarah, it was that crabby Mrs. Harvey and her pet's fault. But I'm okay.', the small dark furred fox-like Pokemon turned his grin towards Joe and his Bunnelby, 'They helped me by chasing the crazy away.'
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 am

Joe backed away, but then sighed. "That explains a lot. " He muttered as bunnelby watched curiously. Joe watched the grinning Pokemon and soon gave it a small smile in return. It didn't last, but it had been there. "I'm Joe. And this is bunnelby. " He introduced himself, bowing politely. He then leaned on his cart to watch the teenager and her small fox-like Pokemon.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildcatBlue » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:53 am

Sunny-->Age 17-->Tags: none-->Status: Exiting the Airport

Sunny walked along the sunny (no pun intended) streets of Lumiose City. She couldn't believe her eyes. Walking along the streets in Castelia City was one thing, walking along the streets near Prism Tower was another feeling she could get used to. The tower seemed so elegant and beautiful. Pidgeot cooed at the sight, and Sunny smiled. "Let's go see the tower then!" She said and made her way to the very heart of Lumoise City.

Shade -->Age 15 -->Tags: none -->Status: Relaxing in an alley

Shade sighed and started to walk along the streets sadly, in the direction where the teen girl went. He was too sad to think about hunger now, and tried to forget about everything. He couldn't challenge the gym, especially with only one Pokemon. He had no money, so he couldn't buy any Pokeballs to capture new Pokemon, let alone food for him to eat. Shade did what he did the best of. Lie, cheat, steal, and survive.
WildcatBlue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me