Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby wink. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:06 pm

red ;; age 18 ;; kanto champion ;; location - hau'oli city ;; tagged- none

If there were any islanders relaxing on the warm sandy beachfront of Hau'oli City, they would receive a rather uncommon surprise. A teenager, tall and lean, with a Pikachu perched angrily on his shoulder, was drifting slowly towards the beach, standing on what appeared to be a half-deflated life raft.

Red crossed his arms as the bright orange life raft 'docked' at shore, flicking annoyed hazel eyes downwards as Pikachu leaped onto the warm sand. The yellow rat mimicked his trainer's stance, appearing equally annoyed. For over a minute they stood there, arms crossed, neither breaking eye contact, or silence, with the other. After what felt like another ten minutes, Red finally caved in, rolling his eyes.

"...It's not my fault that the boat sank. Your iron tail-"

Pikachu immediately leaped up, his squeaky voice sounding angry as he shook a tiny fist at his trainer. "Pika pika pi! Pika Pikachu!"

"Touche..."

Red sighed, closing his eyes, but a smirk unwillingly formed on his lips when Pikachu leaped back onto his shoulder, patting the teen's cheek as if to say that they were even. "...You still flooded a League-funded vehicle." he mumbled under his breath, his normally stoic voice holding an edge of amusement.

"P-Pikachu!"

Red's smirk widened by mere centimeters, the young champion ignoring Pikachu's retort as he made his way into Hau'oli city. Sharp, cool hazel eyes took in all of the sights - the islanders, the landscapes, and even the vehicles. 'So...this is alola, hm?'

This was supposed to be a much needed vacation, and so far - the boat's sinking aside, Red was already enjoying the peaceful, happy atmosphere. After years of defending his title against up and coming trainers, Red was practically yearning for another adventure, but time was never on his side. Kids looked up to him, and thought that beating him would suddenly make them a legend, as well. Because of this, challenges felt like they were non-stop, and stress had began to wear him down.

He was never defeated, the majority of the challengers never making it past Pikachu, but the redundancy had begun to wear him out. When Blue had practically demanded the league to give him a vacation, with Professor Oak's recommendation, they agreed to give him free time. So, rather excited by the outcome, Red had left all of his Pokemon with his mom and Pallet Town, and with just Pikachu by his side, set sail for Alola. Blue would undoubtedly find him in a week or two. For now, red wanted to explore, relax, and catch new Pokemon. He wanted a challenge.

"-pika!"

With a start, Red jerked back into the real world, having been so enthralled by his thoughts. Pikachu had been pulling at his cheek, trying to gain his attention by calling out. Already, a few natives and tourists were watching the duo. Red was quite thankful that no one recognized him. Hopefully his luck will hold out.

"...?" he silently question his partner, hands resting lazily in his pockets. Pikachu merely sighed, before pointing at the sign above them. 'Hau'oli City Mall, hn...?' Red glanced at his partner, who had stars in his eyes as he jumped off of his trainer's shoulder, and began running into the mall's entrance.

With a sigh, Red allowed a genuine smile to form on his lips, following his partner into the attraction. 'I can already hear my wallet crying.'
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:15 pm

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran looks at giratina and pats the large renegade Pokémon and thanks him, returning him to his pokeball and he heads towards the city as he looks at his umbreon, who is resting on his shoulder and he pets the umbreon. "Well shadow, looks like we are here, and we didn't have to take a ship ride either, giratina is to thank for that" Shadow nods a little and giran walks through the Hau'oli city, heading towards the mall and looking around. "Wow... this is impressive" He smiles and looks around, he spots a trainer decorated in red clothing, looking to be around his age and he smiles as he rushes over. "Hey! Who might you be! I don't think I've met someone with a pikachu yet!" He waves and speaks, trying to get his attention.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windfall » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:17 pm

[removed]

Marius Pymer/Male/Experienced/Hau'oli City/Tags: OPEN

Snow fell over the ocean from the clouds drifting across the blue sky, an odd sight within the tropical region of Alola. Within the cover of the clouds flew a large avian Pokemon of predominantly blue plumage except for white feathers covering its entire chest; its wings being large and rumored to be made of ice...at least that is what the legends said. A pair of circular red eyes shone out of the creature's skull, three darker blue rhombus feathers formed a crest on its forehead with a long stream-like tail that was longer than the Pokemon's body and the same shade as the crest feathers lying behind it. A short gray beak and long thin gray legs finished up the legendary.

Atop the bird's back was its master, a young man whom was dressed in black pants and two shirts, one being black with three-quarter sleeves and then a white t-shirt with a black design outlined in red along his right sleeve and over the left front of the t-shirt that was situated over the first. The young man had blue eyes, fair skin and black hair though for the moment he was studying the Z-Ring around his left wrist, his fingers tracing the indentation of where a Z-Crystal could go. He was uncertain how he had been found, given that it had been many years since he had been seen in the public eye. "Arrrrr!" screamed Articuno and Marius drew his eyes from the Z-Ring as the creature began to descend for a beach near the docks of Melemele Island. Touching down, Articuno looked around as Marius jumped down from the bird with ease and removed a poke ball that hung on a silver chain from his neck, dropping his bag on the sand beside him. Pressing the button in the middle of the poke ball to enlarge it he patted the bird's side before it was drawn into its poke ball. Shrinking it and placing it on the chain again, Marius picked up his backpack and placed the straps over his shoulders, removing a letter once his backpack was settled on him. Opening the letter, the former coordinator and trainer read over the letter again, trying to see if there were any clue on where to meet this Moon person.

[removed]
Gideon Steel-Male-Boss/Experienced Traner-Bisexual-Ha'ouli City-Tags: OPEN

In the distance there was a speck that flew towards the nearest town of a newly opened region to the rest of the world. The region might be one of the smallest regions, given there were only five islands in the archipelago known as Alola but they had something none of the other regions had...something called the Island Challenge. As the distant speck drew closer towards the nearest city and began to descend in preparation for landing, the Pokemon was revealed to be a Charizard with a silver and obsidian brace around its neck. Set within the middle of the brace was an pale orange stone with a red and yellow curved flame design, resembling the colors of the flame on the Charmander's tail and its subsequent evolutions, Charmeleon and Charizard. The Flame Pokemon landed on the docks of Ha'ouli City and lowered his body down to the ground so his master could get dismount.
Straightening from where the rider had landed in a crouch upon the ground, the man in his late twenties or early thirties looked around him and pulled out a black ribbon to tie his white hair back into a ponytail as Charizard looked around. Slung over his left shoulder hung a green backpack, the man being a boss of a criminal organization he had built from the ground up over the years. "Thank you Charizard," the figure said.
"Charizard!" the pokemon said as it gave a nod. The young man had chest length white hair, dark olive skin and slate gray eyes, standing at 6'3" tall with a medium build removed Charizard's poke ball and recalled the Pokemon so it could rest until a Pokemon Center was found. After removing a second poke ball that was tossed up into the air, a white light erupted and his partner and first pokemon appeared out of the white light.
"Typhlosion!" the Pokemon shouted as the figure caught the poke ball, shrunk it and put it back at his waist. Typhlosion resembled a badger with a bulky yet agile body. It had a short snout, small ears and eyes, the eyes being red in coloring. Yawning, the pokemon showed his thick tongue and sharp canines before walking over to his friend and master, the Pokemon being capable of walking on two and all four legs. Typhlosion's face, undersides, arms and legs were cream while its back was dark blue with spiky coarse fur on its rear. Along the back of his neck were several red spots. "Let's see if we can find a Pokemon Center and where to go from here," said the man who seemed of Indian origin. Spotting a sign nearby he walked over to it with Typhlosion at his side and looked at it. "Ha'ouli City Marina," he read on the sign. Gideon left the docks and made his way into the city, looking around the shops while holding glancing down at the letter within his hand. Now where was there a Pokemon Center in this little city?
Last edited by raey on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: you may not have images in your regular roleplay posts
windfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenpine » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Selena Maple|| Female||New Trainer|| Heterosexual|| Iki Town|| Tags: OPEN

The morning of her departure to begin the Island Challenge arrived and the morning she was to catch a boat from Akela Island to Melemele Island, the new trainer discovered a strange package and a letter addressed to her. Opening the letter, she saw it was from the current Alola Champion though the child couldn't imagine why she was receiving a letter when she didn't even want to go on the Island Challenge to begin with. Unfortunately for Selena, her parents insisted she go out and take the challenge, in the hopes that she would get over her fear of Pokemon. So, she had removed the 40 beast balls and placed them in her backpack in an empty pouch, the other pouch containing her thirty poke balls, put the letter into a pocket of her shorts and the z-ring on her left wrist.

Now she was here in Iki Town and looking over the three starter Pokemon that were available to her to choose and be chosen by...a Rowlett which resembled an owl, a black kitten with red markings and yellow eyes was Litten, and a blue sea with a large pink nose and white markings on its face was Popplio. Popplio was a bit cute with the light blue ruff around its neck but she was unsure who to choose. As she looked at the three Pokemon in turn, the Litten stepped forward, sniffing in her direction before walking towards her and rubbing against her legs. Litten was a quadruped feline with primarily black fur covering its body. It had a short muzzle with a tiny black nose, red eyes with yellow sclera, and short pointed ears with gray insides. The lower half of its face was red and it had two red stripes across with a vertical stripe crossing them on its forehead. Two red stripes encircled each limb and a large tuft of red fur on each cheek. A tuft of fur sat on the end of its tail. "Litten," Litten said as he continued to rub up against her legs, much to the girl's discomfort. Professor Kukui gave her Litten's poke ball, an Alola Pokedex and five poke balls before wishing her luck on her journey. Selena had no choice but to leave Iki Town to begin the Island Challenge, the Litten insisting on following her as she headed towards Route 1.

Faolin Spruce-Male-New Trainer-Heterosexual-Ha'ouli City-Tags; OPEN

A beginning trainer left the Pokemon Center as sunlight filtered in through the window of the room he had been sleeping in. Arriving all the way from Kanto, it had been a long flight towards Alola and he'd arrived late last night. Yet now he was here to see what this business with ultra beasts was about given the letter that had been sent to him a few days ago. The 5'5" tall teen meandered through the people of the city, three poke balls resting on his belt that contained the only Pokemon he owned; his starter Charmeleon, Glaceon and Leafeon. Glaceon had been given to the teen as an Eevee by his father when he had turned ten so he could have something to raise and play with since Faolin hadn't been able to begin his journey until he turned thirteen. He had heard last night that the Aloa Tourist Bureau was the place to go to get information on the region so that was why he was headed there. Dressed in khaki shorts, a blue t-shirt and sneakers, the teenager was ready to find out about the region and what it entailed.
zenpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wink. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:01 pm

Girlgamer174196 wrote:Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran looks at giratina and pats the large renegade Pokémon and thanks him, returning him to his pokeball and he heads towards the city as he looks at his umbreon, who is resting on his shoulder and he pets the umbreon. "Well shadow, looks like we are here, and we didn't have to take a ship ride either, giratina is to thank for that" Shadow nods a little and giran walks through the Hau'oli city, heading towards the mall and looking around. "Wow... this is impressive" He smiles and looks around, he spots a trainer decorated in red clothing, looking to be around his age and he smiles as he rushes over. "Hey! Who might you be! I don't think I've met someone with a pikachu yet!" He waves and speaks, trying to get his attention.

red ;; age 18 ;; kanto champion ;; location - hau'oli city ;; tagged- Giran

"..."

Red rose an eyebrow, the calm frown on his face quirking downwards in confusion. Hands still resting in the pockets of his jeans, the teenager glanced behind him, hazel eyes instantly taking notice of the rather...oddly dressed young man attempting to get his attention. Pikachu stopped mid-dash, so close, yet so far away from the food court. The abrupt stop ended with the powerful Pokemon tripping over his own feet, face-planting the ground. Red ignored his best friend's antics, still analyzing the guy that had called out to him. Trench coat, an over abundance of dark colors clashing with yellow...He looked as if he was attempting to imitate the legendary Pokemon, Giratina. He wouldn't be the first to imitate a Pokemon's body with his clothing, although Red always found it to be a tad...weird. He'd stick to his comfortable t-shirts and jeans, thank you very much. The more interesting thing about the guy, however, was the Umbreon on his shoulder. It looked pretty strong.

"...Name's Red. You?" He finally spoke up, fully turning towards Giran. Pikachu nimbly leaped onto his partner's shoulder, gazing at the two curiously.

"Pika-pi." They're creepy.

Red resisted the urge to smirk.
wink.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Silver Nekogami » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:33 pm

➳name: Nikias Letho
    ➳age: 15
    ➳gender: Male
    ➳sexuality: Demisexual
    ➳crush: -
    ➳trainer class: Experienced beginner. His situation is... unique.
    ➳region of origin: Unknown

➳appearance: Nikias is a lithely built, darker skinned boy with a preference for pastels. He's about 5'3" and weighs approximately 104 pounds. His hair is a soft brown with natural red highlights, semi-long and often falls in his face, though he tries to keep it tied up in a messy ponytail (he fails). His shirts often look like a soft, blended mess of watercolor. His pants, in contrast, are a light grey. His eyes are a grey-ish blue, curious and bright, and are often framed by wisps of fallen, messy brown hair. Almost always, a smile is on his face, caring and, usually, true. Around his left wrist is a strange quartz crystal bracelet, cold as ice. His new Z-Ring thus rests on his right. Besides the two accessories adorning his wrists, everything about his demeanor screams soft and gentle.

➳pokemon:
    Dust
    Lycanroc (Midday)
    Jolly
    Sand Rush
    Level 72
    Moves:
    -Accelerock
    -Stealth Rock
    -Swords Dance
    -Fire Fang
    Dust is dangerously protective of his trainer. They've been together for a long time, longer than Nikias even knows, and after all that's happened, he refuses to watch his master, his partner, get hurt anymore. He's fluffier than most Lycanroc.

Selkie
    Alolan Vulpix
    Naive
    Snow Cloak
    Level 47
    Moves:
    -Freeze-Dry
    -Hail
    -Grudge
    -Blizzard
    Selkie is a playful little thing with a lot of energy. She tends to jump and mess with Dust a lot, since Tempest is too small. It's pretty fun too, since, after their first meeting, Dust is always more than happy to play with her.

Tempest
    Fletchling
    Adamant
    Gale Wings
    Level 14
    Moves:
    -Tackle
    -Quick Attack
    -Peck
    -Agility
    Tempest is very prideful, but very easy to spook. He feels most comfortable perched on Nikias's head, as it gives him a good view of the world around him. Plus, Nikias's hair is quite the comfy nest.

➳family: Unknown

➳personality: Nikias is typically quite cheerful. It takes a lot to upset him, and even then, it's usually quite brief. Something has to be very wrong for him to be visibly down for more than a day. He loves spending his time curled up with his pokemon in some remote location, sketching. While he's not all too sociable, as he isn't really sure how, he can talk quite a bit about things he's passionate about. He's a collection of strange pokemon facts and quirks. He knows a large sum of obscure little facts that really seem to hold no purpose knowing.

In regards to emotions, he doesn't express them well. Besides happiness, Nikias simply doesn't let his emotions out properly. He's quick to feel guilty and quicker to mask it with a grin. While he may be hard to upset or anger, he's often mulling over silent apologies in his mind and it's quite easy to make him feel bad about something he's done. He doesn't let his mistakes go very easily.

He hates seeing others hurting, human or pokemon, and throws all caution to the wind to help, giving no regard to his own safety. Dust instead takes up that role, watching out for Nikais's well-being and helping him out. Tempest and Selkie also do their best, but due to their small sizes and low levels, in Tempest's case, they typically aren't much help. Even so, he relies quite a bit on his tiny team and they're okay with that.

He's all about bonds, and if a pokemon he happens to pick up isn't fond of him, or his team, he's more than willing to release them to the wild once he knows they're somewhere safe. His partners are all that, partners, and they all must want to stay by his side. It's why his team remains so small.

➳history; Nikias is from a different world. A very, very different world, full of ice and harsh colds. He had a full team and was a very experienced trainer. He was older too. Even so, Nikias has no memories of this place, and he lost his team when entering this world. All but Dust. With no practical memories but a name and a pokemon, alongside a moderately sized bag with a small fortune, and his age having reverted to much younger, a mere 5, he was terrified. He was soon found by a wandering ace trainer and from there, he was raised in Alola. He slipped off around 12 and explored the nearby world. Some of his memories weren't lost completely, though, and he will occasionally get flashes of voices and battles, leaving him surprisingly knowledgeable in most things pokemon related, but completely lacking in regards to anything about himself. He gets headaches after his memory flashes.
    -
    His team all joined him in obscure circumstances. He picked up Selkie while in the mountains, wanting to escape the overbearing warmth of the islands. She kept messing with he and Dust from among the snow. Eventually, Dust grew tired of her antics and attacked. After a brief fight, she allowed herself to be caught and stayed with the pair from then on. Tempest, on the other hand, just made himself comfortable atop Nikias's head one day and refused to leave. A few days passed, the little fletchling didn't leave and thus, he was captured and became a permanent member of their little group.
    -
    While he has a large sum of battle knowledge, Nikias has yet to be in an actual battle, beyond brief scuffles with wild pokemon, in this world. He has no experience in that regard and thus, is a beginner, despite his past, albeit forgotten, experience and semi-capable, decently high-leveled, but not at all diverse team.

➳other: -It's very rare for his little trio of pokemon to be inside their balls. Typically, they walk alongside him as he travels, Tempest on his head, Selkie on top of Dust, Dust walking two steps ahead of Nikias at all times. He likes their companionship.
    -He finds Alola to be far too hot, though he doesn't really know why. He, Selkie and Dust will often cool off in the ice shards the little vulpix produces. Tempest always flutters away during those little sessions, hating the cold.
    -Curious as he may be about his forgotten memories, Nikias actually hates his flashes. Not because of the pain after or the unfulfilling sensation it leaves, but actually because he's content with who he is right now. In his eyes, he doesn't need to know who he was, where he's from, what he's forgetting, because what he has now more than makes up for it.
    -In his bag, he primarily keeps healing items (as well as pills for his headaches) and sketching supplies, along with his sketchbook.

➳name: Vitalia Barsotti
    ➳age: 19
    ➳gender: Female
    ➳sexuality: Pansexual
    ➳trainer class: Intermediate
    ➳region of origin: Johto

➳appearance: Vitalia is fair skinned, and slightly chubby. She's about 5'6" and weighs approximately 136 pounds. She has large, doe-like brown eyes. She loves anything comfy, from warm sweaters to tank tops, and her wardrobe is very diverse. For her trip though, she's come to favor shorts or flowing skirts, and tank tops. She prefers flowers and brighter colors, as her clothes will often show. She wears black-fronted, red-legged glasses. Her hair is decently long, to about mid-chest, and is always well-kept. There's a natural wave to it. It's brown, a dark, dark brown at the top, and it slowly fades down in a sort of ombre effect into a honey blonde at the tips. Sometimes, she'll set it in a side braid. She carries herself with a good sum of pride.

➳pokemon:
    Lucia
    Ampharos
    Modest
    Static
    Level 60
    Moves:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Magnet Rise
    -Light Screen
    -Signal Beam
    Lucia is a relaxed creature with a sweet personality. She cares deeply for her trainer due to how long they've been together, and is always willing to help out should the need arise.

Fiorella
    Breloom
    Jolly
    Poison Heal
    Level 41
    Moves:
    -Solar Beam
    -Sunny Day
    -Stone Edge
    -Spore
    Fiorella is very happy-go-lucky. The breloom is easy to excite, though, often when she gets excited, she accidentally uses her spore, putting those around her to sleep. It's something they've been working on.

Alessio
    Houndour
    Timid
    Flash Fire
    Level 17
    Moves:
    -Ember
    -Bite
    -Howl
    -Smog
    Alessio has always been an easy scare, and he isn't fond of socializing with other pokemon, much preferring simply his trainer and team. He and Vitalia don't have the best relationship, exactly, but he doesn't mind her and he certainly isn't scared of her.

Annabella
    Pikipek
    Hasty
    Skill Link
    Level 6
    Moves:
    -Peck
    -Growl
    -
    -
    Annabella is the most recent addition to the team, caught only a day after Vitalia's arrival to Alola. She was the first pokemon Vitalia encountered in the new region and thus, was caught.

➳family:
    Olimpia Barsotti | Mother | Alive
    Marino Barsotti | Father | Alive

➳personality: Vitalia is a brilliant girl. While she's familiar with pokemon, particularly the ampharos line and a handful of Johto, Kanto and Hoenn pokemon, her smarts do tend to fall into other categories. She's very practical and direct, never one to beat around the bush. After all, tear off a bandage slowly, it's only going to hurt more. That's not to say she's apathetic, though. Actually, she often gets herself involved in the problems of strangers and she treats those problems as if they're her own. She likes to be a voice for those who lack one and a shoulder for those without. She's a bit of a mother hen.

On the other side, she's not adverse to fights. At all. She will give as good as she gets, even if her team isn't the best. She doesn't care. She's in it for the fun of it. Because she can. She's away from home, from her home region even, she's gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

➳history: Vitalia is the only daughter of a pair of Johto ranchers. She lived a nice home life, and grew up alongside her partner, Lucia, a mareep that lived on the ranch. The pair grew close quite quickly and soon enough, Vitalia decided to claim Lucia as her starter, her ace, her partner. They spent years together, training against local pokemon and visiting trainers, and they grew together. They met Fiorella as a shroomish. Originally, there was a furret on the team, named Fruits. Fruits was traded with a visiting Hoenn trainer for Fiorella. It was a hard trade, but Fruits was difficult at the best of times, and, despite their bond, she figured it would be best if he was in the hands of someone else.

Her original journey, around Johto, was only half complete when, on a visit home, she received the letter requesting her presence in Alola. More than eager to get out of Johto, she wished her parents goodbye. She received Alessio, the only male pup of their Houndoom herder, as a goodbye gift. With a heartfelt departure, she took a boat off to Alola.

➳other:

☯name: Erin Doran
    ☯age: 23
    ☯gender: Male
    ☯sexuality: Bisexual
    ☯crush: -
    ☯trainer class: Experienced
    ☯region of origin: Kalos, technically

☯appearance: Erin has short, somewhat shaggy dark brown hair, the bangs of which he often keeps pinned up so as to not fall in his face while he’s working. His eyes are a dark forest green. He is fair skinned and average height with toned build, due to years of almost non-stop travel. He’s 5’5” and approximately weighs 132 pounds. He usually wears loose t-shirts or button ups, and whatever pants type he has on hand at the time, from sweats, to shorts and jeans. Essentially, he’ll wear anything he doesn’t mind getting pokemon fur on. He carries himself proudly, but there’s a twinge of hesitance to it.

☯pokemon:
    Archeops
    Archeops
    Jolly
    Defeatist
    Level 67
    Moves:
    -Earthquake
    -Endeavor
    -Stone Edge
    -Acrobatics
    Archeops is usually quite cheerful but also very... intense. He's very particular about their training and thus, often spends his time with Haxorus, who's always more than willing to fight. He's known Erin since the boy was little, but he never really spent much time with the boy, creating a distanced fondness.

Haxorus
    Haxorus
    Jolly
    Mold Breaker
    Level 72
    Moves:
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Dance
    -Dragon Claw
    -Brick Break
    Haxorus and Archeops spend a lot of time together, often training. Haxorus is very cheerful and companionable. She loves gathering up the old team, sans Nike, now, and eating with them, training with them or just goofing off. She's not in the slightest serious except in battle. She likes Erin well enough.

Leavanny
    Leavanny
    Mild
    Chlorophyll
    Level 65
    Moves:
    -X-Scissor
    -Leaf Blade
    -Poison Jab
    -Shadow Claw
    Leavanny is very calm. He has a fondness for Erin, and probably comes right after Arcanine in his level of care for the boy. He's doesn't interact with the rest of the team much anymore, but he can still work quite well with all of them.

Arcanine
    Arcanine
    Impish
    Intimidate
    Level 70
    Moves:
    -Flamethrower
    -Crunch
    -Sunny Day
    -Dragon Pulse
    Arcanine is one of the more familiar faces for Erin. When he was little, he'd spend a lot of time curled up with her whenever they'd settle in an area for a time. On his father's team, she's probably the most attached to him.

Ferrothorn
    Ferrothorn
    Hasty
    Iron Barbs
    Level 71
    Moves:
    -Aerial Ace
    -Thunderbolt
    -Gyro Ball
    -Stealth Rocks
    Like the rest of the team, Ferrothorn has known Erin since he was a baby. He's more than willing to fight for and protect Erin due to this, though he doesn't really have enough patience to deal with Erin when he's hesitant.

Echo
    Noibat
    Timid
    Infiltrator
    Level 24
    Moves:
    -U-Turn
    -Supersonic
    -Wing Attack
    -Air Cutter
    Echo is the only pokemon that Erin has actually caught. The little noibat isn't much of a fighter, preferring to sit on the sidelines and observe, which suits Erin just fine. The other pokemon on the team absolutely terrify him thus, whenever she's out, it's usually just her.

☯family:
    Jared Doran | Father | Alive
    Angelica Anwen | Mother | Alive
    Elise Anwen | Sister | Alive

☯personality: Erin is a kind individual with a bit of a strange outlook on life. He’s not the best at small talk, or really talking to anyone he’s not well acquainted to due to years travelling the world with his dad, never staying in place for more than a month, tops. He’s sarcastic and somewhat cynical, though he’s scared to death of leaving those he cares about and never seeing them again (abandonment issues).

He’s not one to hold back his emotions, at all. The only things he tends to hide are fear, sadness and insecurity, as he had felt those quite a bit while traveling with his father and the last thing he wanted was to worry him. He has no qualms about expressing other emotions, stranger or no.

He hates worrying others or making them feel responsible for him. While the latter happens next to never now that he’s older, it’s still something he thinks about. Quite a bit, actually. He usually feels bad whenever those thoughts and emotions come along.

☯history: As is obvious, Erin spent most of his life traveling the world with his father. He never really had any friends growing up since he was never in one place for longer than a month. He gave up on that when he was young and instead clung onto his father, who’d never really decided what he wanted to do. Who traveled the world an aimless trainer with an ever changing team. It was a common question for them, asking what Erin wanted to do with his life. He’d always answer with “I don’t know” despite the fact that he actually did. He wanted to be a groomer. He just didn’t want to lose his father in the process. After all, his dad had the tendency to run off and never speak to people again. He didn’t want to be one of those people. His dad was all he had, he couldn’t lose him.

Eventually, when he was 17, his father took him to Kalos. He told him that, even though Erin had never told him, he’d seen how happy he got when he was grooming pokemon, grooming Jared’s team. So, he gave Erin his team, his original one, sans his partner whom he’d released (for personal reasons. It’s a long story), and told him to stay in Kalos, to learn how to be the best groomer he can be and live his dream. Erin agreed on one condition, his father actually used the xtransciever he still had from his travels and called him daily. When that was agreed to, he began living in Kalos as a groomer. He is, by no means, a skilled or experienced trainer, despite having a very experienced team.

☯other: -He doesn’t know Elise exists
    -He and his father lived with his mother for his first two years before they broke up and Jared took Erin.
    -He has no clue why anyone would choose him to help take care of the UBs, let alone a champion.
    -His battle knowledge comes from years of observing his father
    -He’s a pretty well renown groomer

✿name: Elise Anwen
    ✿age: 23
    ✿gender: Female
    ✿sexuality: Heterosexual
    ✿crush: -
    ✿trainer class: Intermediate
    ✿region of origin: Unova

✿appearance: Elise looks similar to her brother, but not strikingly so. She has long brown hair, more of an auburn color, really, that she keeps tied up in a bun usually. If it’s not, it’s likely she’ll just have it loose, where it reaches mid-back. It’s naturally straight, with a small, inward curl at the ends. Her eyes are the same forest green as Erin’s, though. Her skin is fair and her body tone is more on the athletic side, her height falling at 5’6” and her weight an approximate 136 pounds, making her an inch taller than her twin brother. Her typical wardrobe consists of short-sleeved t-shirts and leggings, the leggings usually dark in color, the t-shirts often graphic tees displaying a cute pokemon or phrase.

✿pokemon:
    Riker
    Lucario
    Relaxed
    Inner Focus
    Level 45
    Moves:
    -Aura Sphere
    -Flash Cannon
    -Dark Pulse
    -Swords Dance
    Riker is very troublesome. Relaxed as he may be, he loves causing Elise trouble simply because it's amusing. It's best if he isn't bored, or else something is very likely going to end up broken. Entirely on accident too.

Midnight
    Deino
    Modest
    Hustle
    Level 32
    Moves:
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Crunch
    -Headbutt
    -Focus Energy

✿family:
    Jared Doran | Father | Alive
    Angelica Anwen | Mother | Alive
    Erin Doran | Brother | Alive

✿personality: Elise is not the most focused. Often times, one can find her staring out into space, with Riker hovering closely to make sure she stays out of trouble. Though easy to daze, she’s also very quick-witted and focused in battle. She loves her pokemon with a passion and that love is returned to her. She’s not the easiest to get along with, as she’s a perfectionist who insists on getting her way in most cases. She never really outgrew that, and, since her brother wasn’t present, she was often quite spoiled, ingraining that mentality a little more. She is nice though, when she wants to be. She’s quick to trust and easy to hurt.

✿history: Elise grew up with her mother, Angelica. The two had a very close relationship, although there was always a sort of underlying guilt in her mother’s eyes whenever she looked at her. It was her mother who gave her her first pokemon, in the form of an egg, when she was 15. Within the egg was her lucario, a riolu at the time, Riker. He was very rebellious and quite the troublemaker, which carries on to even now. She raised Riker with care but she still didn’t go on a journey, she didn’t want to, until she was about 19. She gathered up a nice group of pokemon and began travelling around Unova, though she was never really that serious about it. Time is not a testament to experience and she very much shows that.

She only brought her two strongest pokemon, expecting that she'd have many opportunities to catch something nice in Alola.

✿other: -She hasn’t met her father since he left when she was two
    -She doesn’t know about Erin
    -Unlike Erin, she has heard about her brother, she just has no idea he’s her brother.
    -She has always wanted to travel the world

⚔name: Cassander August
    ⚔age: 25
    ⚔gender: Male
    ⚔sexuality: Demisexual
    ⚔crush: -
    ⚔trainer class: Intermediate
    ⚔region of origin: Unova, although, the last 10 or so years have been spent in Sinnoh

⚔appearance: Cassander's hair is naturally a dark chestnut brown, although he does dye it on occasion. He's cycled through numerous hair colors, although currently, his hair is platinum blond. It reaches to about his chin, and his bangs are swept off to the side. His eyes are an ice blue. He's rather small and short, at only 5' and somewhere along the lines of 115 pounds. His skin is pale, almost dangerously so. Typically, clothing-wise, he'll wear a mono-color t-shirt, usually maroon or black, with a white jacket over it and jeans. He also wears black gloves that reach his elbows, due to having sensitive hands. Around his neck, hanging on a string, is an obscure looking key. He's still searching for what it unlocks.

⚔pokemon:
    Catarina
    Togekiss
    Bold
    Serene Grace
    Level 68
    Moves:
    -Aura Sphere
    -Silver Wind
    -Magical Leaf
    -Hidden Power [Ground]

Reshiram
    Reshiram
    Hasty
    Turboblaze
    Level 55
    Moves:
    -Fusion Flare
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Extrasensory
    -Ancient Power

Marcus
    Luxio
    Adamant
    Guts
    Moves:
    -Ice Fang
    -Bite
    -Facade
    -Spark

⚔family:
    Lillian Aria | Mother | Deceased
    Alexander Aria | Father | Deceased

⚔personality: Cassander is very happy-go-lucky, as well as a tad eccentric. He's very easygoing, and very honest. Almost brutally so. He's not one to hide or bend the truth, he doesn't see a reason to, as it's both quicker and easier to just tell people things, rather than think of a million ways to make it sound different. He acts very naive, despite his age, leading many to either underestimate him, or just ignore him entirely. The one thing no one can ignore though, is his temper. It's explosive, and, in most cases, hard to trigger, but there are some seemingly trivial things that can lead to him lashing out. He's quick to forgive, but not to forget.

His memory is spot-on, to the point that he can remember even the smallest, most obscure little things. It's a talent he rarely shows, as he prefers for it to not be a well known fact. He's not afraid to bring up that myriad of knowledge when necessary, though, and, if he truly desires, he could likely completely tear someone down with simply those strange little facts. He wouldn't though. There would be no reason to. He's amazing at reading people, the smallest mannerism can be the biggest indication of something to him. He's horribly attentive.

He won't do anything without a reason. If he doesn't see the point or logic of something, he's going to completely disregard it. He's honest because there's no reason to lie, he's nice because he sees no reason not to be, he pays attention because there's no reason to ignore anything, even the tiniest of details. His thought process, while simple, is not an easy one to make sense of.

⚔history: Cassander was horribly sick when he was young. No one believed he'd survive, not for very long, and so, when he did, his parents rejoiced. They were so happy that their little boy was going to live. Cassander's parents were very loving and kind. Regretfully, the two of them died around the time he was ten. He was old enough to go on a journey, but he had no interest in catching and battling pokemon. So for five years, he aimlessly wandered Unova, bored and uncaring. Sometime during his travels, he acquired a togepi from one of his parents' old friends, whom he'd encountered one day. They didn't think he should be travelling alone, as it had to be lonely and thus, entrusted him with the egg. He grew to adore baby and first form pokemon and eggs as the little creature grew and hatched and, some time later, the pair encountered Reshiram, who chose him as it's hero and thus, the legendary joined their obscure twosome.

Eventually, he grew bored of Unova and went on to Sinnoh. There, he met a strange trainer who taught him all about pokemon. Suddenly, the creatures began to peek his interest. He traveled with this trainer for a long time, growing quite attached to them. On one such travel, they stumbled across the key that Cassander now carries with him. At the time, the strange trainer, Ace, had taken it. They had a sort of master-student relationship that lasted for 3 years. What ended it was not one of them leaving, but rather, the police finding Ace. Apparently, the man was a criminal. A highly dangerous one too. Cassander was ready to lash out, but was stopped by Ace, who, upon leaving, promised to see Cassander again and tossed him the key.

The loss of his master, his friend, was the one thing that Cassander couldn't forgive.

⚔other: -He's prone to bouts of sickness, usually triggered by overexertion
    -He'd tear down the world if it meant seeing his master again
    -He still adores baby and first form pokemon, and carries a trio of eggs on him. These hold a buizel, a meowth and budew
    -Obviously, his real last name is not August, it's his middle name, but he refuses to go by his last name anymore.

➳name: Silas Jay
    ➳alias: Cait Sith
    ➳age: 19
    ➳gender: Male
    ➳sexuality: Homosexual
    ➳trainer class: Elite, I guess
    ➳region of origin: Alola

➳appearance: Silas has two different "looks", civilian and thief and they look strikingly different. His civilian appearance is very meek and generally underwhelming. His hair is a soft brown and is about chin length. It always looks nice and is very fluffy. His eyes, covered by simple black glasses, are midnight blue. He prefers solid color tees and jeans.

Cait Sith's appearance is much flashier. He has in green colored, cat-eye prescription contacts and has a temporary auburn dye in his hair. He wears a black skintight suit and cat-eared mask that obscures half of his face. In addition, he has silver gloves and matching silver thigh high boots, as well as a short, fake leather cat tail. Around his neck is a pale blue scarf, a very obvious splash of color. His typical expression is a smirk that is a blend of smug and condescending, or a slightly manic grin.

For both, their heights fall at 5'2" and they're approximately 100 pounds. They're very thin and agile, and very flexible. They use such to get away from anyone who might happen to be chasing them and hide in rather obscure places to avoid being caught.

➳Silas's pokemon:
    Morgana (Mona)
    Liepard
    Jolly
    Limber
    Level 75
    Moves:
    -Protect
    -Pursuit
    -Torment
    -Taunt
    Morgana is Silas's partner in crime. While he hates how utterly feminine his name is, no one really uses it unless it's just him and his trainer. As Morgana, he's a constant at his trainer's side, and a very loving companion. When he was a purrloin, Silas always carried him around.

Zorro
    Alolan Ninetales
    Hasty
    Snow Warning
    Level 52
    Moves:
    -Blizzard
    -Moonblast
    -Freeze Dry
    -Disable
    Zorro is not very sneaky, and certainly not built to help with heists. Instead, he makes a loyal companion for Silas, and, aside form Morgana, is his primary fighter.

Bleu
    Vaporeon
    Calm
    Water Absorb
    Level 50
    Moves:
    -Scald
    -Wish
    -Ice Beam
    -Protect
    Bleu is very rational, though not much a fighter. He's a good pokemon and a very much valued member of the team, but he's not one to get involved in any sort of fighting. Mostly because, he just doesn't like it.

Archer
    Flareon
    Jolly
    Flash Fire
    Level 50
    Moves:
    -Flame Charge
    -Substitute
    -Wish
    -Baton Pass
    Archer is the exact opposite of his brother. He's always up for a fight and is very cheerful. He's very energetic, even while not the most useful.

Cait Sith's pokemon:
    Mona (Morgana)
    Liepard
    Jolly
    Limber
    Level 75
    Moves:
    -Protect
    -Pursuit
    -Torment
    -Taunt
    Mona is Cait Sith's partner in crime. Literal crime. Usually, Mona stalls whoever happens to be following them, and makes it his job to lead everyone as far away from his master as possible.

Queen
    Gardevoir
    Modest
    Trace
    Level 66
    Moves:
    -Reflect
    -Psychic
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    Queen serves as Cait Sith's voice. Commands, taunts, anything he desires to say, he says through her. While she's not the fastest, she always sticks close to Cait Sith and serves as his protector should any pokemon or people get too close.

Arsene
    Persian
    Jolly
    Limber
    Level 64
    Moves:
    -Return
    -Night Slash
    -Iron Tail
    -Aerial Ace
    Next to Mona, Arsene is Cait Sith's closest companion. Originally having belonged to Silas's mother, the cat was passed down to and renamed by Cait Sith. The cat pokemon is eager to help, and always appreciates whatever treasure they happen to pick up.

Lupin
    Mightyena
    Brave
    Moxie
    Level 60
    Moves:
    -Sucker Punch
    -Fire Fang
    -Embargo
    -Crunch
    Much like Queen, Lupin is by no means a speedster. He's strong enough to back up others though, as well as distract and that's something he's quite good at. He's beyond loyal to Cait Sith.

Joker
    Jolteon
    Timid
    Quick Feet
    Level 63
    Moves:
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -Signal Beam
    -Thunder Wave
    Joker is sort of the heist team peacekeeper. She keeps balance when the team is at odds (which happens quite a bit outside of heists) and she tends to be a voice of reason. She's extremely close to Cait Sith and serves as both one of his protectors and a fighter during their heists. She differs greatly from her brothers.

Kavalaris
    Pidgeot
    Adamant
    Keen Eye
    Level 60
    Moves:
    -Brave Bird
    -Roost
    -Steel Wing
    -Aerial Ace
    Kavalaris is usually used for escape. She's good in a fight, but the last thing Cait Sith wants to risk is her getting hurt, so she is usually required to hang back. She and Joker are quite close.

➳family:
    Myranda Jay | Mother | Deceased
    Leon Jay | Father | Alive

➳personality: His personality differs by who he's playing as at the moment. Silas is a meek boy, who, when he speaks, is very soft spoken. He's always kind and tries his best to help those in need. He plays the role of a naive, scared boy. And he plays it well. He's thoughtful and sweet, but he's also easy to spook. When he's sad, it's obvious to everyone and it's absolutely heart wrenching for any who happen to be near to experience it. He's the only son, only child of a prestigious family, and thus, can play unaware, naive because of his sheltered upbringing. Everything about him screams soft and sweet, naive and emotional. No one would believe it's all an act that falls the moment that mask comes on.

When he's Cait Sith, he's sassy, he's harsh and he loves causing mischief. He's not one for hurting others, that's a constant between his two personalities, but he's willing to if it helps him to get the job done. He steals simply because it's fun and because he loves watching a force as organized as the police run around like headless chickens. He plays with people, thinks of everything as a game. Anything that even hints to the sweet boy he is as a civilian vanishes, replaced by calculating calm and wicked desires. He wants everyone's attention on him, and his costume is a testament to that. He's a flirt without saying a word, dramatic without voice. He's a manipulative tom cat and he'll do whatever he has to to get what he wants.

➳history: Silas grew up in a very lush manor located in the outskirts of Melemele. He was raised by two wonderful, kind parents who tried their best to shelter him from the outside world. They took him on vacations to every region, spoiled him beyond belief. His mom was especially close to him, as was her persian. Arsene, though not Arsene at the time, considered Silas just as much his kit as he was his parents' and would often curl up around him, lick at his hair in an attempt to groom it and just generally loved the boy. He grew to love cat pokemon.

His mother was his favorite person, so, of course, she ended up dying. He was crushed. He drew away from people, away from everything and spent most of his time in his room. And it was during his time hidden away that he came to the realization that he wanted to be seen. By everyone. He wanted everyone's eyes on him. So, he prepared the costume, the calling cards, and, with Arsene and Morgana, who, at the time, was a mere purrloin, he went about on his first heist. It didn't go particularly well, as he ended up cutting his right leg up on the glass of a broken window, but he survived.

And he kept at it. He gathered a team of pokemon better equipped to help him and he went on more heists. His name became on widely known. Finally, he was getting all eyes on him.

➳other: -Silas is selectively mute. Therefore, he can talk, but, due to certain mental quirks, he usually doesn't unless with someone he deeply trusts.
    -Almost all of his pokemon are designed to be fast, as he needs to be able to get in and out of places fast
    -Unless it's bad, Cait Sith won't bring his team to a Pokemon Center. Rather, he restores them with proper rest, various potions ad ethers, just so no one could potentially catch on.
    -His calling card is shaped like a cat head and has a golden crown with a blade crossing through it on it.
    -He's stolen from his own house before. He's not proud of it, but he had to make sure there was no suspicion.
Last edited by The Silver Nekogami on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Silver Nekogami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:23 am

[ mark with ! I'm probably making Sun or gladion, maybe both. I green really in the game?]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:10 am

Giran "Dark" | 18 | Master (experienced) trainer | Crush: None |
Giran smiles as he earns a response from him. "The name is Giran, and this is my partner, Shadow" Shadow smiles and makes a friendly noise towards the pikachu, saying hello as Giran digs through his bag, pulling out a bag of treats and he hands one to shadow, who happily takes it and nibbles on it. Giran looks at Red and holds one of the treats out towards him. "Home-made, does your pikachu want to try one?" Shadow looks up from his small treat. "Umbreee" he explains to pikachu that the snacks are really tasty then he nibbles on the treat he has again.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:13 am

(Accepted~
And I will reserve those for you

Sadly she is not, but the Leaf/Green design was "leaked" right after Red/Blue had been announced)

Champion Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Cyra

Coming to a stop, the champion averted her gaze toward the woman that seemed to be speaking with her. The question was one that she had become accustomed to hearing now. It was hard not to be recognized now that she was the first champion of the Alola region. "Yes, that would be me," she replied. As she spoke, Bandit circled around her for a moment before positioning herself at her trainer's side with her ears perked up as if she was on full alert. Glancing down at the Pokemon at her side, Moon took note of how tense her companion was, though it wasn't unusual. Ever since she had become champion her Pokemon had overall become more protective of her as if they sensed people would harm her in some way. Stroking the Lycanroc's head, she looked back toward Cyra, studying her for a moment. There was no way this woman would bring harm to her. It didn't even look like she had any Pokemon on her; at least now where she could see them.

"Is there something I can help you with?" she asked with a tilt of her head. More times than not those who approached her didn't actually need her help but rather they wanted to admire her as a trainer, but maybe this time was different.

Fuel
Male || 11 || New Trainer || Questioning || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Open

Picking up Winston, the young trainer found it hard to continue to contain his excitement. A Pokemon journey of his own. It was all that he had hoped for, especially since his parents were extremely strict on what he could do and where he could go. The fact that they were letting him travel now that he was of age was a relief to the boy. Holding his Litten close to his chest, he let a small giggle of excitement escape his lips as he took his first steps into Hau'oli City. It had been quite some time since he had last been to the main city on the island since he hadn't traveled often due to the lack of a Pokemon partner. Only when his parents came to the city was he allowed to go.

His eyes immediately moved to the large buildings that lined the side of the road and a grin crossed his face. This was certainly amazing, maybe even more so than previous times he had visited because he had his own Pokemon with him.

Leaf
Female || 18 || Elite Trainer || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hano Grand Resort || Tagged: Open

(I will post with her in my next post. I'm rushing to get these done before class)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:29 am

Crook

He noticed another trainer but instead of walking up he just played around with Shell, Shell went around in a circle before curling up on Crooks knee, "come on we have a long journey in front of us!" He said and picked up Shell holding her in his arm, Shell sighed before nodding with determination "Good Girl!" he grinned

Pepper

She carried around Potter "so basically the ultra beasts problem and we are all coming to help!" She told him, Potter nodded before attempting to fly and ended up falling on his back "it's okay.. you will fly one day!" Pepper smiled picking up Potter and pat his head

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me