•|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|•

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: •|Welcome to Berk|How to train your dragon Rp|Accepting|

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:17 pm

"I swear" Toothless muttered though to humans it sounded like a growl more or less to a dragon it sounded like, well 'I swear'. Hus glow dimmed to a stop as he turned to see Alva and Snare, Snare obviously came because if his roar though it seemed like Alva didn't want to come. Toothless was in a protective state as he climbed down from the roof. Only until Hiccup calmed him down he was on edge.
---
Hiccup made his way to Toothless and pet him until he was himself again Toothless tackled him. Hiccup began laughing"Oh no, Vikings and Dragons enemies again!" He said jokingly as Toothless pawed at him but eventuality laid on him and Hiccup laughed again "I have been defeated" he smiled but Toothless began licking him and Hiccup batted him away"c'mon you know this stuff doesn't wash out!" Hiccup exclaimed as he moved out of the way and wiped himself off as Toothless let out what only could be assumed as a laugh.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Quilln watched silently, almost as in trance. He looked over to see Roe laying still on the ground. Her long white hair was tinged red on some side, and her leg was beaten up. He felt bad, and let out a slight chirp. She didnt move. He went over, nuzzled her, and waited. Still, she didnt move. Quilln was desperate. He curled up around her, careful not to brush her wounds. Thinking, he decided to move her to his back and climb down to the shore. The salt water would clean her wounds, and hopefully she would be ok. Shuffling around, Quilln did his best at getting her onto his back. After about three minutes, the dragon was satisfied and began off, walking instead of flying. His wings where folded around her protectively, and he snakes easily around the trees. After several minutes, he reached a clearing. He would be in plain sight, regardless of changing. His choices where make a run for it or risk Roe's life. He chose quickly. Running at full speed, Quilln raced across the clearing, disturbing several sheep who send bleating cries to the sky.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:40 pm

"Oh I almost forgot the dragon races are today!" Hiccup smiled and jumped onto Toothless who took flight. He made his way to the dragon racing arena in which the nets were set up and the other residents began gathering.
-
Toothless smiled a tooth filled grin as he looked over at the giant board that kept track of the wins, he and Hiccup had the most though whoa to blame the two were the beginning of the bond between Vikings and Dragons.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Random » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:53 pm

Alva & Snare/Tags;None
Snare landed and seemed to watched Hiccup and Toothless with slight interest as she cocked her head. Alva pouted to see the two males fly away. The silverette's disappointment didn't last long though as Snare immediately flew off after them. It took a minute but they caught up to the two. "Hey Hiccup!" Alva said happily, lifting her wolf mask up so he could see her face. Snare tipped her head in a hello, letting out a happy chur.
Sky Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Hiccup got off of Toothless and waved to Alva with a smile "Hey Alva!" He said but spin as Toothless russed past him and poked Snare with his long claw playfully."hey Toothless be nice" Hiccup called as Toothless turned around again and sat down but let out a happy chirp.
-
"Nice day today isn't it Snare?" Toothless chirped, once again Hiccup or Alva unable to understand him but Snare was able to understand him fine.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sky Random » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Alva & Snare/Tags;None
Alva giggled at the two nightfury's before crossing her arms and smiling at Hiccup. "Always nice to see you Cheif. Have you been out on a flight yet today?" She asked curiously. She hoped he hadn't so she'd have an excuse to hang out with him. Snare spun around happily. "It's wonderful Toothless! Miss Alva said she'd take me out fishing later. How about you?" The female dragon responded, her answer sounding like gurgles to Alva and Hiccup.
Sky Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:41 pm

"Does that answer your question?" Hiccup laughed and pointed to the smoke-trail of Toothless's head from the fire he lit earlier. Hiccup turned his head at watched Toothless as he began nudging Hiccup "Another flight never hurt anyone" he smiled and jumped onto Toothless"Try to keep up!" He called as Toothless jolted into the air without warning as the two went high above the clouds.
--
Toothless laughed slightly"You can try to fish but I don't think you know to do it correctly." he shruged as he jolted to Hiccup to hear them talking about flying and he nuged him with his snout.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:43 am

Siv Zanx

Appearance:
Dark red partially braided hair and stormy blue eyes, freckles dotted the bridge of her pale noise and permanent war paint decorated her face and arms. She wears a light brown shirt and dark brown pants made of leather and boots lined with fur that matched her fur coat.
Dragon:
Angel
Loner
Wanted Rank:
Not sure
Personality:
{here}
Crush:
X
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
X
Husband / Wife:
X
Children:
X
History:
When she was very young she decided to into the forest, though it was against her father's will. She found herself inside of a dark cave, blood splattered across the wall and lifeless young black dragons on the ground. She got scared and was about to leave when she heard something shuffling around, when she looked in the direction of the noise she found herself staring into the blue eyes of a small white dragon. She didn't want to leave it there, so she took it home with her and kept it as a secret. But she soon got too big and her parents found out, she was fifteen at the time so before anyone could touch Angel, the two ran away from the dragon killing island.

----

Angel

Appearance:
She is pure white with electric blue eyes. Her wings are made of scales, but take the appearance of feathers, which is how she got her name. She's an albino Night Fury, Siv refers to her as a 'Cloud Fury' because she blends into the clouds.
Trainer:
Siv
Loner
Wanted Rank:
Not sure
Personality:
She is kind, but is very protective over Siv. She can be rebellious and refuses to listen to anyone but Siv, but is also very loyal to those she trusts, though it is hard to earn her trust. She is easily jealous, and doesn't like to be bossed around, in fact she's a bit bossy herself.
Crush:
Maybe Toothless, later.
Boyfriend / Girlfriend:
X
Mate:
X
Children:
X
History:
When she was a hatchling, her mother and two siblings where killed by a Changewing. She hid away for almost three days until a small human child approached her, she formed an unlikely bond with the child. She hadn't learned that humans killed dragons, but when she did seen how disgusted Siv was with it and continued their friendship. When she saved Siv from the very Changewing that killed her family, the humans found out about her and she and Siv left that very same day.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:29 am

Siv & Angel

Siv looked up at the sky, laying back against the cool grass. She suddenly got hit in the stomach with a white tail. "Ah! Angel!" She groaned at the dragon who made a rumbling noise. Angel was staring up at the sky, Siv followed her eyes and seen a blast of blue fire cover the clouds off in the distance. "What's that?" Siv asked, but only got a grunt. "Let's go check it out." She said, pushing the albino Night Fury's tail off of her and climbed on her back. Angel lifted into the air, they both heard a loud roar off in the distance. Siv felt Angel's muscles tense underneath her, she rubbed her hand over Angel's scales. "What's wrong? You okay girl?" She asked, getting a small whining noise. She seen an island on the horizon. "Let's circle it, I wonder what's going on." She said hesitantly, they started to circle the island, staying hidden in the white clouds. "Is that...?" She muttered out loud, looking at a blue and black dragon. "It's like you girl!" She said with a small smile, rubbing her hand across Angel's white scales which made Angel let out a plasma blast, but her's where pink.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me