Skyrim- Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim- New and Accepting!

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Katarina smiled just a bit at him. "Maybe I did." She said. "It's hard to find a good sparing partner." She said and run a hand under his chin. "Though I am curious about this thief guild I've heard so much about." She said and took his arm in hers.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Zach smiled. "They're exactly what they sound like. A ragtag band of thieves who, well, steal, that I'm the leader of," he stated, sounding immensely proud of himself for this, even though he didn't have to work that hard in order to earn the rank of Guildmaster. Really, all he had been required to do was slaughter the previous one, who had hated him anyways, and even then, that was about a century ago. "If you like," he murmured. "I can show you the headquarters, so long as you promise not tell anyone else of it's whereabouts," he stated.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:28 pm

"My dear Zachariaha..... I'm a woman of many secrets. I can sure enough keep one." Katarina said and smiled at him. Of course it was a mischievous smile.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:59 pm

"Of course you can," Zachariah replied, rolling his eyes and taking her to the graveyard, where the secret passageway to the Cistern was located inside of the chapel. He lead her down to the Thieves Guild headquarters, quickly closing the door behind him once they were both inside. "Here it is. Not very impressive, I know. I still need to upgrade some things," he sighed.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Katarina looked around. "I kind of expected it to be filled with riches. You sure know how to disappoint a lady." Katarina said and put her hands on her hips. She grinned. She pulled her hair back exposing her neck. "When did the little vampire last have a drink?" She said teasing him'
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:25 am

Za'ji walked calmly into the inn, smoothing her dress down over her armor and quickly analyzing the patrons for any potential threats. There was the Oculatus agent, of course, and a few off-duty guards, but nothing she couldn't handle. After that was done, she allowed her attention to drift to the rather boisterous Khajiit at the bar, who, from his clothing and weapons, looked to be a hunter of some sort. "The hunt goes well, I presume?" She asked, sitting down next to him. Her voice was clear and melodious, very different from the hoarse raspy voice that was common to females of her kind.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:30 am

Za'zah took a slug of alcohol and looked at her. He was slightly stunned by her beauty. "Whoa.... I mean. Yeah my hunt sure did do well. They always do." The white Khajiit said and took another gulp. "Can I get the pretty lady a drink?"
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:37 am

"The pretty lady would appreciate that," Za'ji said, giving the Hunter a small smile. It was clear that he was smitten with her, he was about as subtle as a cave bear. He wasn't bad looking himself, she liked his fur, but she wasn't really in the market right now, what with her being an assassin and all. " She would also appreciate it if you called her Za'ji."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXMoved AccountXx » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:40 am

Za'zah smiled. His ear flicked and he ordered another drink for her. "Well Za'ji, my name is Za'zah Raikahr." Za'zah said. His tail waved and made it's way around her tail.
xXMoved AccountXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anachronism » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:52 am

Slipping into Riften via the canals off Lake Honrich, hopping from boat to boat, cape trailing behind him until he made it safely onto the canal's boardwalk. Has anyone seen me? No? Good. The thief tugged his hood back into place, as it threatened to fall, and kept his head down as he rounded about to get to the Ratway. The several beggars in the Ratway partially depended on him to survive, and he'd just made a very large haul. They might be able to buy some winter clothes, now. Slipping past the door, and moving into the bowels of the underground, he was given a warm welcome as he was rushed by several of the poor.
"Now, now, calm down." He teased slightly. Smiling underneath the mask, he opened up a traveler's bag and started passing out the riches of everything extra he'd stolen. They could fence it off to afford to feed their families for once, and the hope showed in their expressions. The smiles on their faces were heartwarming; it made the ridiculous risks of his career more than worth it.
Anachronism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me