Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom| 5 other' slots left!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom|open! Limited spots

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 am

Monokuma
    Monoluma saw a human down the tree, he shouted again "Hey you down there!~" he doesn't like asking for help but it's better then need to reboot after the impact from the fall.
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 am

Shinichi spotted a bear in a tree, he put his left hand upon his head. "What are you doing up there?" I wonder if it just appeared here too?
Last edited by doktor monty on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:02 am

Ori had decided to go north, because she didn't know what good standing around was going to do. Along the way, she had scared a couple toads, poked around in hollow trees, and was now using a rather long stick to walk with (Even though she really didn't need it.). "Maybe I should... Climb a tree? Then I might find out where I am." she said to herself, and set down the rotting stick and began to climb a tall tree. Once she reached the top, she looked around. Not much but a hoard of trees.... I suppose I really am lost... she thought.
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:08 am

Monokuma
    Monokuma simply blinked "I don't know. Bears are good climbers but I don't remember climbing." Monokuma always teleport instead of wasting his energy on climbing and simple things.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoalanisaLupo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:12 am

France then was lost in the forest, though had continued to wander.

_____

ImageImage
Hello, I'm Foalan. I just came back from a long Hiatus, and love roleplaying.
_____

FoalanisaLupo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:26 am

Ori carefully climbed down from the tree, grabbing her stick as soon as she fell. "Well, now what? I'm lost in an infinite forest..." she thought, continuing to walk along. Soon enough, she made it to a little freshwater stream. "At least there's fresh water here." she commented quietly, letting the cold water pour through her fingers.
[[ birdie/neffie - she/they pronouns - midwestern poly femme - 21+ ]]

hello world! I've been off of CS for a long time, so I'm just starting to figure out the site again.

seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:34 am

Looking back up at the unknown object. "That isn't very relevant to the situation is it?" Shinichi's expression doesn't change, almost if his mind was blank. "Did you just wake up here?" Shinichi lets his arms rest at his side, keeping an eye on the limb below the bear.
Last edited by doktor monty on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:38 am

Monokuma
    "No, I sleep up here on regular occasion. OF COURSE I WAKE UP UP HERE!"
    He said, jumping up and down for no reason. Monokuma better stop jumping or he will fall
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 am

Shinichi barely reacts to Monokuma, stepping backward as he jumps to the forest floor. "I found myself here just a while ago as well, I'm trying to find out as much as I can so Migi has some grasp on what's going on." He gestures with his head to his right hand, it seemed normal, but had a strange vibe.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Monokuma
    Monokuma would roll his eyes if he have one, Well it seems he's not the only one teleported here atleast. He looked at the thin branch again. He forget he can just slide down, but since theres many branches it might be hard. He does that and finally on the ground again "Who's Migi?"
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me