Avengers: Age of Ultron closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron Open/accepting

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:38 pm

A V E N G E wrote:Bucky was thirsty. He was..very thirsty, needed something, but he didn't know where Steve was. He needed permission, needed to ask Steve if he could have a little water, but the man was no where in sight. Bucky had sat on the edge of Steve's bed for some time, waiting on him to come back to his bedroom, but he had never come, so Bucky had ended up slipping off the side, walking silently to the doorway and peeking out. He waited there for several long moments before walking down the hallway and towards the front area, where he could hear others speaking and moving about.

He tried his hardest to keep attention from being drawn to him, but Bucky ended up being seen by Tony Stark, making him frown a little before his face blanked out, an emotionless mask. "I'm a Sergeant," he murmured, tensing slightly as memories of being struck for speaking out of turn filled him. He said nothing more, just stared at the other man when he asked where Steve was, and when he was told not to use the restroom on the carpet, which was interesting, since the Tower didn't have carpet.

"Yes sir," Bucky murmured before turning and stepping into the kitchen, getting himself a glass and filling it halfway with water. He drank it down quickly, some of the liquid running down his chin. When he finished, Bucky sat the glass in the sink and wiped his mouth with the back of his arm, looking at all of the people gathered in the lounge. He was glad he was wearing a shirt, and while it didn't cover all of his arm, it covered his scarred chest and back. He said nothing, just looked around to see if Steve was there.

Kurt teleported into the lounge room and sighed. Though his image inducer was switched so that he looked human, he didn't feel very comfortable being around other people at the moment. He walked over to the kitchen fridge and opened it up, grabbing a jug of orange juice and setting it on the counter, then heading over to the cupboard and taking a small glass out of it. he carefully poured the liquid into the glass and took a sip. Looking over, Kurt noticed Bucky standing off to the side as well. "Hazo, I haven't seen jou around here much, vats your name?" He asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”, πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš›πš›πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš’πšœπššπšžπš’πšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Vanya sighed walking out into lounge area "My father's coming to visit me no one make him angry" she said with a sigh and added "Most of you know exactly who he is" she said and glanced at kurt "hello kurt and Hi James" Vanya said walking past the two of them with an ankle brace on her right foot she'd hurt her ankle during training and her dad had been by everyday so far to see her he worried about her far too much sometimes.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Lilly switched fingers she was sucking on then looked around. She began to shake a bit from nerves and she hunched in on her self for the amount of people and what they were all saying.
mood: crying over how much i relate to Sadie from Steven Universe.

i use to be poisonedyouth
player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Bami snickered at Tony's reaction, rolling his eyes and shifting back to his human form. He coughed vigorously for a couple of seconds and with a look of annoyance feathers came out. "Still got a couple of kinks" he mumbled as he went to get a glass of juice, but sat down on a couch just as the room started to get smaller with the amount of people arriving. He cringed as he gazed around at the small crowd forming, "this better be good...I have the impulsive need to go back to my room"
He listened to the reports of an attack, eyes wide and mouth open. This did not seem good at at all. "So...what do we do about it?" He asked, downing his glass.
─────────────
οΌ’οΌ₯οΌ¬οΌ©οΌ₯οΌΆοΌ₯οΌ²
─────────────
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblr ● FR ● AO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
─────────────
xοΌ³οΌ«οΌ₯οΌ°οΌ΄οΌ©οΌ£
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby player2 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Lilly felt odd on the floor and worried about her new creation being left alone. Filled with nervous energy she got up and grabbed it off the counter than begin to pace around the room, slightly fast than more people would. "Fight back? She mumbled with a bit of a 'duh' sounding tone.
mood: crying over how much i relate to Sadie from Steven Universe.

i use to be poisonedyouth
player2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 am

(Tempted to make Cap)

β€œYou're gonna miss each and every shot you can't be bothered to take. That's not living life--that's just being a tourist. Take every shot, Kate. If it's worth caring about, no matter how impossible you think it is--you take the shot.” - Hawkeye
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:27 am

Name:
Steve Rogers

Alias:

Personality:
When people think "Captain America" they think the righteous, do-gooder, symbol of the free world. What many people fail to realize is that, under that mask, there's a man. That man was a soldier, a leader, a lover, a person. And like any real person, Steve Rogers has real person feelings. He laughs when he watches funny cat videos, he gets frustrated when his pencils break, he's stubborn when it comes to things he believe deeply in, he gets flustered when people play that god awful 'Star Spangled Man with a Plan' song. While he may come off as the 'super serious leader' with no personality and no sense humor, people are often surprised when they see Rogers in his down time. Sure, he had his occasional bad days where all he can think about is the life he lost 70 years ago, but he's found that, after joining the Avengers, he's been having those days less and less. He smiles more often, a good genuine smile. He cracks his jokes here and there (however bad they may be), he keeps up a friendly competition with Stark (sometimes its less friendly, but who's counting), and he searches the web for all things he needs to get caught up on. Movie nights have become one of his favorite down time activities.

Abilities:
(Copy and pasted from wikipedia)

Master Martial Artist: Rogers is an expert in hand-to-hand combat being very skilled in multiple martial arts through his training in military combatives and instruction under various private instructors. He mainly utilizes American Boxing, Judo, Aikido, Jujutsu. However, he has utilized other martial arts including hand techniques in Ninjutsu, Karate, Muay Thai, Escrima, Chin Na, Wing Chun, Northern Shaolin kicking methods and Wushu with his gymnastics ability creating a style that suits his strengths and enables him to use his knowledge to the best of his ability. Rogers has displayed all types of martial arts techniques from physical combat to chi manipulation. He is considered one of the finest martial artists on Earth.

Master Shieldmanship:
His years of training and experience with his unique shield, as well as its physical properties, allow him to accomplish amazing feats with the item. Aside from bashing foes and blocking incoming attacks, he is able to throw it with nearly perfect aim. Rogers can hit multiple targets with the same throw by means of ricochet, and could even achieve a boomerang-like return effect, allowing him to strike enemies from behind or retrieve the shield without objects to ricochet from.

Master Tactician and Strategist: Rogers is an accomplished strategist. He had been widely considered one of, if not the greatest, tacticians on the planet, both on and off the battlefield. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation.

Advanced Military Operator: He is well-versed in all Armed force disciplines including intelligence gathering, escape arts, assassination, demolition, survival tactics, hunting, swimming, mountaineering, march/drill skills, map making and reading, decoding cipher and other secret code messages, reading and making wood craft signs and other secret code languages, disguising, interrogation, computers, explosives, communication systems, vehicles and electronic appliances used in armed forces.

Master Acrobat:
His years of training and experience have made him an expert acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist. He often utilizes these talents in combat for both evasive and offensive purposes.

Indomitable Will: Rogers is a very strong-willed person. He is able to overcome most forms of temptation and resist the effects of extreme pain, drugs and toxins to a great extent. Rogers accepts his own mortality, and refuses to rob any sentient creature of its freedom. During the Forever War, he destroyed the Forever Crystal, deciding it was too dangerous to exist, despite the many benefits of its power. Rogers is also capable of resisting all forms of mind control; only the strongest willed individuals have a chance of enslaving him.

Professional Sketch Artist: He has great artistic skill which he developed from childhood. Rogers often worked as a freelance illustrator and sketch artist even loaning his skills to the NYPD for a time. He enjoys drawing and does so with his free time.

Expert Marksman: He can throw most projectile weaponry with great aim and is well-versed in the use of firearms, though he prefers not to use them.

Expert Swordsman: Steve is proficient with swords and staffs, but is more comfortable with his shield.

Weapons Proficiency: He does not typically utilize weapons other than his shield, but in desperate situations he wields additional weapons to ensure victory. He is proficient in wielding swords, daggers, throwing knifes, staffs, sticks, tonfa, axes, maces and even firearms.

Multi-lingual: Rogers is fluent in English, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, at least some French, and some Italian. He might be lingual in other languages.

Expert Vehicular driver: He is proficient in driving cars, motorcycles, trucks, jets, tankers, helicopters, motorboats, submarines, and some types of trains and utility vehicles.

Weaknesses: Weapons.

Appearance:

Steve stands at 6'2" and weights in at 240 pounds. He has blue eyes, blond hair, and fair skin. It's been said that he's a handsome man, usually popular with the ladies. He's lean but muscular, with an athletic build. When not sporting red, white, and blue, Cap can often be found wearing striped button ups that look like they came from your grandfather's closet. He's slowly accepting modern fashion, sometimes being seen wearing tight workout clothes. Someone needs to pull this guy aside and take him shopping. Seriously.

History:
(Summarized version from wikipedia)

Steven "Steve" Grant Rogers is a Super Soldier World War II veteran and was the world's first superhero. After a top secret Super-Soldier program transformed the frail Steve Rogers into the powerful and heroic Captain America, his amazing World War II exploits made him a living legend. Steve attacked multiple HYDRA quarters, causing dismay to the Red Skull. Steve helped the Allies win the war, but crashed into the Arctic during his final mission. Awakening in the modern day, Steve learned that he had spent nearly 66 years in the icy tundra.

Steve Rogers found himself alone in a modern world that he hardly recognized. When Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency S.H.I.E.L.D., called on Rogers to help save the world again, he quickly suited up as Captain America, taking up his iconic shield and bringing his strength, leadership and no-nonsense attitude to the Avengers in the War for Earth.

After fighting alongside the Avengers, Steve became a dedicated S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and did many operations with Black Widow, who was also in the Avengers. Along with Maria Hill and the Falcon, he destroyed Project Insight. After the S.H.I.E.L.D. Civil War, he went off on his own to search for his friend Bucky Barnes, with the help of Sam Wilson. His searches remained fruitless until Bucky finally decided he wanted to be found. Steve has been helping his friend recover, alongside missions with the Avengers, since.

β€œYou're gonna miss each and every shot you can't be bothered to take. That's not living life--that's just being a tourist. Take every shot, Kate. If it's worth caring about, no matter how impossible you think it is--you take the shot.” - Hawkeye
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:35 am

This looked bad. But it was nothing he couldn't handle. Nothing Captain America couldn't handle. Steve's shield ricocheted off it's targets with a 'clang'. The humanoid robots fell, sparks flying. The shield came to a firm stop as it landed right into the Captain's hand. It was light, aerodynamic, but impossibly strong. It felt right.

The clatter of many feet behind him caused Steve to turn and throw his shield once more. The small army of androids behind him fell as he chased after the metal disk, kicking his foot up and smashing one of their faceplates in. He jumped onto another's shoulders and launched himself into the air, catching his shield and flipped to land on his feet. He jammed the shield into another android's face, tearing it out just in time to slam it into another that came charging at him. The army was slowly thinning out, and beads of sweat were running down his face. How long had he been at this?

When the last robot fell, Steve straightened up his back and looked around. His surroundings looked just like a city block of New York. Flames billowed from a nearby car, turned over onto it's side. It was amazing, he could even feel the heat.
"End training simulation," He said out loud, and suddenly, it all fell away. The robots, the city, the flames. Steve stood in a large, shiny room. Stark's simulation technology was good, he'd give the man that. Whenever Steve got too caught up in the past, he would come here and train until he was back in the future. Or present. He should probably stop referring to it as 'the future', seeing as he was living in it.

Steve caught his breath as he slid the shield onto his back and walked towards the exit.
"Impressive timing, sir. You beat your last record," A disembodied voice chimed in pleasantly.
"Thank you, JARVIS." That had taken some getting used to. Steve had been a little...creeped out...at the thought of an invisible robot voice watching everything he did. But given some time, he got used to the idea. Now, whenever he needed something, he found himself asking JARVIS about it. It came in handy a lot.

Steve headed up to his room to take a shower and change his clothes. He wondered what the other guys were doing.
"Sir, Mr. Barnes was looking for you earlier," JARVIS informed him as he stepped out of the elevator onto his floor.
"Was it anything important?" Steve asked. Like having another episode.
"It didn't seem very urgent."
"I'll find him after I clean up, then. Thanks for letting me know."

Steve took a quick shower and dried off. He came back into his room and pull on clean clothes: a pair of brown slacks and a blue and white checker patterned button up. He occasionally got teased for his wardrobe, but Steve didn't particularly care. He was comfortable. When he was done, he headed downstairs to the kitchen area, where people tended to gather. He wasn't sure Bucky would be there, seeing as he didn't seem too fond of crowds, but maybe somewhere there would know where to find him.

Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A V E N G E » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Tony and Clint exchanged looks when Judah spoke, Tony's attention leaving Lilly's invention and going to the disk in the other man's hand. "Thanks," he mumbled, but didn't take it. Clint rolled his eyes and took it instead, then sat it on the counter next to Tony. The genius immediately picked it up and walked over to his television, frowning slightly as he popped the DVD into a player, then stepped back. The footage was just about to come on when Tony asked Jarvis to pause it, a frown on his lips as he looked around. "Everyone needs to be here," he said simply. "Or at least Steve," he said.

It was then that Steve walked into the kitchen, and though he really, really wanted to, Tony kept himself from making any comments about the man's choice of clothing. There would be plenty of time for jokes later. If Judah was here, something serious was up. Especially if he'd thought Tony should take a look at it. "Cap," he greeted, nodding his head. His tone of voice showed how serious he was in that moment, that what was going on wasn't a place for his usual snarky attitude. "We've got some footage we're supposed to watch. You might not want to miss this," he said, shrugging a little. His eyes flickered to Metal Man for a moment, but he didn't make an boyfriend jokes either, just turned his attention back to the television screen and nodded once.

Jarvis immediately began playing the footage, and neither Tony nor Clint liked what they saw. Dragons, Asgardians, humans, riders, all of them being resurrected by..someone. Neither of the men could make out who it was, but whoever they were, they weren't good. Not at all. Tony cursed under his breath, shaking his head as he poured himself another drink. Just what they needed. F-ing zombies. "Great," Tony muttered, "Just great."

Clint had to agree. This wasn't good. He said nothing, watching from the wall with sharp eyes, turning his gaze to Steve, waiting for direction. Steve was, after all, their leader. Well, Steve and Tony, since they sometimes worked together to lead the team. But whatever. Steve was the one that made plans, Tony was the one that didn't follow them. "That looks..fun," he mumbled, cracking a wry smile.

Back in the kitchen, Bucky had pressed himself against a wall when so many people had entered the rooms around him. When someone spoke to him, Bucky blinked a few times before he finally replied. "I'm.." he began, then trailed off, not knowing what to say. The Winter Soldier? Bucky Barnes? James Buchanan Barnes? The Asset? He didn't know. "Bucky," he decided on, looking down from the other man's face to the floor. "I'm Bucky."

As a woman walked in and said hello to him, him and Kurt, who must have been the man speaking to him, Bucky nodded his head in greeting. He said nothing, not knowing what to say. After all, he wasn't supposed to speak unless he had to. Then Steve came in, and things changed. Bucky seemed to relax slightly, his eyes staying on Steve and those nearest him as though constantly on the lookout for a threat, watching his six at all times.

Before Bucky could say anything to Steve though, Tony Stark began speaking to him, drawing his attention away from Bucky and instead to the video they were playing. Bucky watched it, and by the time it was through, he was trembling slightly, his face a little pale as his long hair fell into it, blue eyes dark and shadowed. Something was familiar, but he didn't know what it was. He shook his head, taking a half-step backwards, but his back was pressed to the wall then, preventing him from going any further. "Steve?" he mumbled, quiet and hesitant.
A V E N G E

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me