DO or DIE • SUPERNATURAL(closed temporarily)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: DO or DIE • SUPERNATURAL

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 am

SupernaturalSkittles wrote:[pshhh I get that feeling sometimes. XD]

Vee took her hand, getting himself up. "Niala. Didn't figure I'd see you. Taking the pleasure of murdering?" He made a face. He brushed himself off, then sighed. "Or are a lucky little soul and take the useful side?" He added, frowning. "Or am I the only in history.." He sighed.

Niala rolled her eyes and looked back in the direction of the town of which she was facing just moments ago. She then turned her attention back to Vee. "Nor did I expect you." She lifted one eyebrow as she locked gazes with him, her face remaining neutral as it had been for a while. "Look, I've got things I've got to do, so what are you doing here?" The female brushed a lock of blonde hair out from her face and crossed her arms. She was getting impatient and also nervous, the nerves always got the better of her and her judgement.
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notactive » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:05 am

He sighed, turning away. "I'd better go. I have.. Unfinished business." He murmured. Stepping away from the trees, he glanced again at Niala, shaking his head.
notactive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:29 pm

pie

Username;
                  nonsense

Name;
                  Crowley

Age;
                  Unknown

Gender;
                  Male

Species;
                  Demon, King of Hell actually.

Personality;
                  Crowley is charming, and suave. He's very smart and knows how to manipulate people to get them to do something he wants. He's a prioritized business man and doesn't like it when there's something interrupting his schedule. He's cunning, devious, and also arrogant. Crowley can be a bit to pleased with himself sometimes. He's also cruel, sadistic, and merciless. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty, and take lead to give out orders for others. He's also quite vengeful, and seems to always return to get what he needs if he hadn't gotten it in the first place.

RP Sample;
                  The King of hell rolled his eyes, his head turning along with the annoyed action. The demon stood up from the chair and folded his hands together. "Darling." His Scottish accent escaped his mouth, he took on a fake looking sensitive expression. "I know how you must be feeling but really . . . is this needed?" His fingers gestured to the ceiling, where a devils trap was spray painted on. He tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Seems a bit extreme, don't you think?"
                  The hunter snorted, she didn't move from her seat which was tipped back on the two legs. Her feet rested up against a table before her. "Extreme? For your case. Yeah right." The female focused on her nails, checking them out before the King of Hell went on, trying to convince her to free him from the trap. "Well. Please go on, let's get this over with. What do you want exactly. Enix?" The hunter did not falter when he called her out by her name, she sat there for a moment longer, pondering. "It's not that bad. Trust me." She let the chair flop back on all fours as she stood. "I need information a certain demon. No deals." Enix was stern on the last part. Crowley wrinkled his nose, but he sighed. "Fine. I suppose you wouldn't have let me out of here on any other terms."
                  Enix couldn't help but chuckle. "You catch on fast, cookies for you." Crowley crossed his arms over his chest. "Fine. Get on with it then."
                  Enix was a bit anxious. She was shaking slightly, but she was able to keep herself stable. "I need the location of the demon who killed my aunt." She finally came out with it, Crowley took interest in the way Enix was acting as of now, a smile snaked onto his face. "I think I could manage that." He winked at her. Enix's breath hitched, she had been waiting for this moment for a really long time.

Physical Appearance;
                  He looks like a man about in his mid 30s, early 40s. Sometimes he'll maintain a five o'clock aftershave, he has brown hair and brown eyes. He enjoys to wear nice business suits and has a tailor that does specific suits personally for him. The colors of each suit contain mostly dark shades of blacks and greys.

Other; I thought it'd be fun to play Crowley. ouo
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deadly Nightshade » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:22 am

SupernaturalSkittles wrote:He sighed, turning away. "I'd better go. I have.. Unfinished business." He murmured. Stepping away from the trees, he glanced again at Niala, shaking his head.

Niala's eyes widened and she hopped after him and stood in front of him, trying to block his way. She frowned and tilted her head slightly, not keeping her gaze off of Vee. "Huh? Unfinished business? Like what?" She wanted to look tough, but she felt herself wanting to apologize for being pushy and tried to get rid of the feeling. The girl stood her ground.
10 Years on CS!
Deadly Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:10 am

((Sorry I was absent, school and all, I only got on the computer for a short bit yesterday ^^;))
((Oki doki Jim, you're accepted and bowie-senpai I'll add you as the mun for Crowley c:))

((-cackles evilly- I have devised a solid plot, more info may be added to the front page. I'll be closing the RP for applications for a short amount of time so we all can settle in c:))

Dean was called back to focus when Enix cleared her throat, and nodded, his green eyes flicking back to her face. He then eyed the files as she collected them, he let his furrowed brows release and he shifted his weight. He smirked a bit and then gave another charming smile "We weren't contacted about any one else being put on the case... so it comes as a bit of a surprise, as the fed's are usually on the ball with things."
Dean looked to the floor for a second and then back up to miss Worra, "I am Agent Osborn, and this is Agent Lierre" he said confidently, motioning to Shiranui as he revealed his 'off the bat' fake name for her. "Perhaps we can collaborate on this case... hm?" he offered, brushing off his jacket "It'll get the job done faster... but... I'll be needing those files for review."

Shiranui just stood and listened to them go on, but then she got the nagging feeling of another presence approaching the department. She looked over her shoulder and stared at the door, waiting for whoever it was to come in and join the party.
he/him | adult | artist and dork
inactive - if you need to get in contact with me, I am on dA
♦| best friend | ♦ | boombox |♦

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DO or DIE • SUPERNATURAL(closed temporarily)

Postby Nocturnal Creatures » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 am

(:) Thanks, is there anywhere that I can join in right now? Anyone open to roleplay with?)
Hey Guys!
Female || Zoologist by Trade || Scottish
INTJ || Bisexual || Aries

Bird enthusiast. Come talk to me about them.

Back here after 4 years, looking for friends.

LOLO
Treats Given: 269
Treats Recieved: 117
Nocturnal Creatures

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_Girl » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:36 am

Sam opened the door to the police station. He avoided looking at Dean and walked straight to the desk. He was standing next to Dean and saw that Shiranui was here too. It had been a long time since he'd seen her. "Hi, sorry I'm late. I'm Agent Henry." Sam said showing the officer his badge.

(I was pretty sure that you said Sam knew Shiranui. If not I'll edit this post.)
ImageImage
Supernatural_Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spark Platinum » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 am

Cas appeared in front of the building the hunters had all gone in, he stared up at it and back to the door, his plan was to wait for Dean to come out, hopefully. He stood in the middle if the car park, just staring and waiting. His long beige trench coat flared behind him in the wind.

It didn't take long for Kai to appear behind him, her arms crossed, one leg in front of the other, torso slanted as if she were leaning on air. Her long wavy hair blew over her face and her scarf flailing in the same direction. She smirked at Cas, sho wasn't looking at her and was keeping his eyes on the doors.
"So, they're in there are they? Any good reason we came here Cas?

Cas didn't move an inch, eyes still stuck in the same place.
" Yes."
He said bluntly, then listened to her next question
" I just thought we should... Help out, if help is required"

Kai smirked again and chuckled under her breath, she strided past him, her hair bounced on her shoulders.
"Right. Sure"
Art Trades: Closed || Commissions: Open (Contact me offsite)|| Requests: Closed
Spark Platinum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocturnal Creatures » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 am

Chelsea Ward
I sighed as I approached the building where Sam and Dean had previously entered. I'd been living in this town for a few months now trying to get my life back to normal but it seemed to me like that wasn't an option anymore. I figured that something important must be going on in this town for the Winchesters to be around. I retreated back into the shadows as Castiel and some unknown female appeared not far away from me. I didn't want to be seen yet, with my track history I could be seen as a suspect in whatever was going on. My unpredictability and remorselessness often lead to me making bad decisions, I had even taken lives before now. I sighed as the angel passed by me and I quietly followed behind them, allowing them to enter the building before me. I wanted to give myself some time to prepare for whatever was going on. I prepared myself for the revelation that a quite little life wasn't an option for me anymore and that the supernatural element of my life would never go away. I hovered outside the door, debating whether or not I should go in.
Hey Guys!
Female || Zoologist by Trade || Scottish
INTJ || Bisexual || Aries

Bird enthusiast. Come talk to me about them.

Back here after 4 years, looking for friends.

LOLO
Treats Given: 269
Treats Recieved: 117
Nocturnal Creatures

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:46 am

"Collaborate? I . . . " Enix paused. She couldn't really object to that, if these two were really officials and on this case, she would have to go along with them no matter what. I really hope they turn out to be hunters. Enix couldn't help but to think it, it'd be a long shot but little did she know that some good luck would be on her way. This hesitation would cost her. "I guess so Osborn," Enix spoke up. She knew that they would be around and researching this case as well as her, so either way she'd run into them again, so why not moderate them? Just to make sure that they didn't mess anything up for her. Her body tensed a little as the agent changed the subject to the files, Enix froze. She debated on whether giving it to him or not, she had no good reason not too. Letting air pass through her nose she handed him the files, making direct eye contact. "You'll find them to be a little peculiar, agents." This time Enix addressed the other one directly.

Sooner than expected, another man popped up. "Agent Henry, I'm Agent Worra. I suppose you're with these two?" She gestured to the pair in front of her, Dean and Shiranui. "It's really a pleasure meeting all of you, I had no idea the office likes to send backup." Enix's sarcasm found it's way out of her mouth. And yet another pair entered through the double front doors. A girl and another man, the man was wearing a trench coat but the women wasn't dressed as an agent of any sort. Why is there so many agents, what the hell. Enix thought angrily. I'll have to bounce sooner than I thought. She pursed her lips. Enix grabbed some paper on the desk, she scribbled down her number, also handing that to Dean. "Look, I have some things to get done. Give me a call if you need me, since we'll be working this case together." She said her goodbye with a small, yet sincere, smile. She nodded her head at the other two, Sam and Shiranui.

Letting herself exit, she passed the new duo who had just come in. Enix sent them a curious look, observing them almost. As she exited the building she bumped into another girl. "Oh. Very sorry miss." Enix apologized, then finally making her way out of the scene. After she got in her car she let herself relax. "This might be a different kind of case than I thought."
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me