The Shikon No Tama (Inuyasha Rp Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Shikon No Tama (Inuyasha Rp Open!)

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:20 am

[Delilah can have one in her back if you want.]
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:21 am

(its up to you inu sense's a jewel shard so hes going after it)
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 am

Shikoda glanced around a bit before standing back up and then tied her bag to her hip that she had just put fresh herbs in. Seeing that she was all alone she decided a nice swim in the river would be nice. She took off her outfit revealing another outfit made of dark red cloth. Hanging her clothes up on a tree branch near by she dove in for a nice refreshing swim.

(I'm going to make another character soon would you perfur me make a Male over a female? or does it not matter?)
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 pm

[ok she can have one in her back then
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Victor and Terror were ordered to get a girl for naraku her name was delilah and they had no problem with it

Angel smiled as she seen a blue butterfly and she loved the color blue the butterfly was beautiful she maybe a teen but she still loved chasing the butterflies as she chased after it as she ran into the forest not even paying attention and ran into someone it felt like she hit a tree

(So who wants to be found by inu?)
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Sesshomaru looked down at the girl her bumped into him. "Well this is different." He raised an eyebrow amused.

Delilah seeing his attention was else where made her escape. She ran to the waterfall and sat down watching the water ripple.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:42 pm

After a long swim Shikoda pulled her self out of the water and rung out her long brown hair causing it to become wavy. Shaking off like a wolf or dog would she dried her tail and ears the best she could then put on her other clothing after her cloth top and bottoms were dry enough to stand. Knowing her hair would dry faster she took the hair bands out of her hair and placed them around her wrists. Sitting down she looked at the blue sky boredly wondering if anything exciting would happen. Suddenly the wind picked up and she could smell another demon near by, "...mmm..." She hmm as she wondered why a half demon and a demon scent had passed through here. "I wonder if something exciting might take place.." She murmured boredly.

(My character is open to anyone who needs someone to rp with.)
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:43 pm

(you can rp with inuyasha if you want)

Angel blushed softly "O-oh im sorry sir" she whispered softly and gulped backing up nervously

Terror looked over at a water fall and grinned "well looky looky" he siad as he pointed and Victor looked "heh our target" he said staring at the girl
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:48 pm

(Okay thought he was after a shade though?)

Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxiUzumaki » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:49 pm

(he is doesnt mean he cant run into her)
Formally Angel-Chan

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 5 gifts.
FoxiUzumaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me