Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

There will be a big battle and Someone almost dies...but who? (list of all active rpers right now)

Poll ended at Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Greed/Shay
No votes
Envy/Samir
57%
Ivy/diligence
14%
Humility/Azarel
No votes
Sloth/Roza
29%
Lust/Delilah
No votes
want in? Post this week then..
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting Guys only right now

Postby lynettetan1 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:36 am

Yay!!! :) Cant wait. :) )
Mostly just on rps now. XD

lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felix. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am

(Yesss! <3 Could you tell me where the charries will be and what they are doing when we start?)
quitting
see my thread here for rare pets and special groups.
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:43 am

(They can be doing anything :D )
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED
~:Stitch:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felix. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 am

(Alright, thanks ;) )
quitting
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 am

(Cool!)
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iva wolf » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 am

[Ah, it took me awhile, but I am done ^^ My forms are on page 3 and I hope they are ok with you ]
iva wolf wrote:Few clouds were up at that hour,their pure white fluff stained with a soft mixture oF grey and orange,flowing slowly,almost not moving,sending their farewell to the sun,which fought its last battle to shine above the earth.
'When they are alone,they dare not cry but once together,they mourn like it shall never rise.How similar two different things are.' the boy thought as he walked down the street by the old railway towards his home.
iva wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby worry. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:21 am

-Rylan-
Full name-
Rylan Vimir
Nickname-
N/A
Gender-
Male
Age-
Power(2-3 sentences)-
Rylan is a bit of a trickster. He can use a type of magic commonly referred to as illusions, but they come with a price. In order to use said magic he has to use a medium. The easiest being his own blood. Needless to say the bigger the spell the more blood is needed, you could say his power is a double edged sword.
What side are you on?-
The younger brother
His/her servant(sin)/companion(virtue): his/her master(creature):
His master is Delilah
What species are they?-
Fallen Angel
Description-
Rylan is a tall and lanky guy who, despite his eating habits, never seems to gain weight. His hair which is always kept at a short length is black with bangs that cover his eyes. Even if you can't see them a lot his eyes are a dark amber color that remind people of a cat. Under each of his eyes lay two trails of scars. A constant reminder of his past. Rylan's arms and hands are covered in scars and are always kept under wraps. His outfit never really differs from day to day. You will see him wearing a lot of blacks and whites, just because they are the easiest to find. Most of his shirts and jackets have slits in the back for his wings.
Personality-
Rylan used to be quiet the social butterfly before he fell. Now you would be lucky to even see him smirk. His face always looks like a blank slate with no emotions. The only person you would see him converse with would be Delilah, everyone else doesn't matter to him. He may look cold on the outside but don't let your delusions get the best of you. He is just as frozen on the inside as he is outside. When it comes down to it he can be a smooth liar. Almost everything he says can be considered a lie, but to him its all part of the game. He could care less about everything around him if it wasn't for Delilah always keeping him on edge.
History-
Rylan was originally an angel sent to watch over the humans. However things never tend to work out the way you want them too and Rylan had fallen in love with a mortal. The very act of an angel falling in love is a sin but to make matters worse it was with a dying girl. He was sent to watch over her on her last few months on earth but he gradually fell in love. When the time came for her to die he wouldn't let it happen. He went against all of heaven to protect one girl, who didn't even know he existed. When the arch angels found out about his betrayal they went to cast him out personally. He was forced to watch as the girl he loved was killed in front of him and her soul, which would have went to heaven if not for him, was sent to the underworld. Angel's are not supposed to have emotions, it was one of the reasons they made such good guardians, however the shock of what had happened caused something to break in him. His once pure white wings were corrupted and tarnished to the point of becoming black and tears poured out of his eyes leaving deep scars on his face which never healed right. After that he was cast out of heaven and he turned his back on any faith. Only a few months after that he ran into a girl named Delilah. Her voice was so soothing to him and it erased all sorrow in his heart. Since that meeting he has followed her around tirelessly. He wouldn't let a single person take away the only peace he now has in his life.
BF/GF-
N/A
Crush-
N/A
Fears-
Rylan hates anything that has to do with any religion and will go out of his way to avoid it at all costs. He also can't stand fire. The mere sight of it freaks him out, even if he doesn't show it.
Strengths-
Rylan is very adept with his set of wings and doesn't mind showing off. He is also an avid liar and gets away with it, if not for Delilah who can always tell when hes lying.
Weakness-
Rylan is a poor swimmer and as mentioned before hates religious items. He also tends to overexert himself to the point of total exhaustion.
Weapons-
Rylan does have a small dagger hidden away in his pocket but its only for casting spells.
Other-

(I hope this is alright with Makani, if not I can change it easily)

LET'S GET
LUNATIC!!

──────────────────────────────
I've been on this site for so long I might
as well be a grand elder chicken. All
stupidness aside, hello there. My name
changes a lot so call me whatever you
want. I love.. anime and gaming (but
mostly mmos). You can always find me
messing around with role-plays. I've
been gone for a long time now but I
still creep around from time to time.

Listening ✖ ✖ Random

I like to highlight things too
I am always looking
for semi-lit+ role-plays.
Feel free to PM me if
you have one in need.

Almost as much as mangas
worry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~:Stitch:~ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 am

both accepted :) Now we wait for ooonnneee more X3)
I HAVE SOMEWHAT RETURNED
~:Stitch:~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felix. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:51 am

(Oooooh, I might ask a friend...)
quitting
felix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Time for war. Semi-lit. Accepting

Postby iva wolf » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:18 am

[ Can't wait until we start! :D I edited a few mistakes I had made on my forms ^^" Dead, if I may call you that, can Samir be Shay's twin brother? They do look similar in appearance, but have quite the polar personalities, Shay being the type to have little trust and showing less emotion, while Samir shows various emotions and trusts easily. I simply thought it would be an interesting idea =3 ]
iva wolf wrote:Few clouds were up at that hour,their pure white fluff stained with a soft mixture oF grey and orange,flowing slowly,almost not moving,sending their farewell to the sun,which fought its last battle to shine above the earth.
'When they are alone,they dare not cry but once together,they mourn like it shall never rise.How similar two different things are.' the boy thought as he walked down the street by the old railway towards his home.
iva wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me