∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

Postby cipher. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 am

❯ i would love to join this roleplay, if you will have me. c: finally, a well thought out roleplay~ ❮
Image┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
We cannot learn the cipher
That's writ upon our cell;
Stars help us by a mystery
Which we could never spell.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
cipher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:04 am

Of course! We'd be glad to have you!))
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cipher. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 am

⎨ n a м e ⎬

"Axelle Pertrueus Amaryllis. My first name is pronounced ahk-sehl, which sounds like and is the female version of the name, Axel. If I had kept my original "alien" name, it would be unpronounceable by the Human race. Besides, I prefer my new name than my royal Artician namesake, since it refers to the twin eclipse, or the darkest day that only occurs every thousand years where our sun star is completely blocked, sending my planet into total darkness, to which the day I was born on."

⎨ a g e⎬

"Pfft. Several thousand years old. I lost count around 3,000. Personally, I'm fairly young for my race, which can live up to tens of thousands years old. I do look around nineteen in appearance, at least to humans. Someone from my race could easily tell my real age, that is if they are an expert in their celestial abilities."

⎨g e n d e r ⎬

"I assure you I'm completely female, or mammon in my language. I know that some celestial beings are genderless, but honestly, you can obviously tell that I'm feminine."

⎨ r e l a т ι o n ѕ н ι p ѕ ⎬

"I have no personal romantic interests at the moment. For personal family relationships, I live my supposed parents and brother. I have come to love them as they are the replacements for my absent mother and father."

⎨p e r ѕ o n a l ι т y ⎬

Axelle, despite being of royal blood, could care less of what of what others think of her. With a fiery temper and a sharp tongue, nothing seems to diminish her confidence in herself and her abilities. Known to have an incredible wit and a sly attitude, nothing seems to get by without her rude and jeering comments. Axelle believes herself to be above other individuals and much to other's dismay, she constantly states their faults which is accompanied by her insensitive and dark smirk. It takes very little for her to become violent, destructive, rude, and ignorant. Axelle regularly demands that her peers respect and honor her presence and takes very little notice of their needs or wants. Axelle does have a small side of sympathy, which takes a lot to uncover from her numerous insults, disrespectful attitude, and bitter notions.

⎨ d e ѕ c r ι p т ι o n ⎬

Axelle

⎨ p o w e r ѕ ⎬
Last edited by cipher. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
We cannot learn the cipher
That's writ upon our cell;
Stars help us by a mystery
Which we could never spell.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
┏⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┓
It's hard to believe
That there's nobody out there
It's hard to believe
That I'm all alone

┗⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯┛
cipher.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:30 am

{Early welcome to the RP!

Morgan pushed her streaked bangs from her eyes. "I'm Morgan. That's Osyerus."
{ About one word accurately describes my life right now:

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
Music speaks where words cannot
♫ One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.
Music is all the things that words will never say alone

Music may be my life, but the lyrics are my story

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:11 am

d r y s t a n c a p o n e h e l l c r a f t
          'call me drys' ⇢ '18' ⇢ 'at the park' ⇢ 'alone'
          'to die would be an awfully big adventure...'

Drystan nooded. "Nice to meet you both." He said. "If I may ask, where are you from?" To anyone else nearby, it would be an innocent question asked by curious young man, but he really just wanted to know what planet she came from.
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jabberwock » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am

Name: Piper Blythe Landers
Species: Human
Nationality: English

"My name is Piper, short and sweet. I don't have any nicknames so just call me that or my last name, whichever you prefer. I am seventeen years old, born 1st May 1995 so I'm nearly eighteen. I was born in Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge, England- so yeah, I have a Southern English accent. I'm female...obviously...and I really do not understand why you need to know what species I am. Obviously human, do I look like something else?"
standing up for herself, pride, dogs

Dislikes: Bullies, rodents, cats,
crowds

Fears: Elevators, being trapped,
bridges, deep water

"Personal questions now, hm? Fine, I'll tell you about myself. One of my favourite things is fire. I sound a bit crazy saying that but yeah, I love fire. They say the word for it is a 'pyromaniac' but when I call myself that people tend to get it mixed with 'arsonist' which is a very different thing. My favourite animal is a dog but, living in care homes and stuff, I haven't been able to get one. I like to stand up for myself and I can't keep my mouth shut, especially around bullies. I prefer being alone to being in a crowd. My least favourite animals are rodents and cats. Cats are supposedly sacred in some cultures but cursed in others so I steer clear. My main fears are elevators, bridges, getting trapped anywhere and mostly, heights."

Father: John Daniel Landers (Deceased)
Mother: Elaine Janet Bishop
Siblings: None
Other family: None
Current carer: None

"I was born to John and Elaine Landers. They were a happy couple at the time I was born- both with steady jobs, a good relationship and a nice house. They thought they were ready for a child. We were a happy family until I turned two. At that point, my parents began getting into arguments and my dad took off. He got drunk and...well...he drove his truck into a tree. He died. I was too young to remember any of this, it's just what the carers told me. My mother got depressed. She was on and of her pills, having both good and bad turns. When I was five, she had a majorly bad turn. She tried to commit suicide...with me. We were in the car, she drove us off a cliff. This is probably where most of my fears come from. Luckily, a passer by was able to rescue us and I was taken away from my mum. She was taken to a mental hospital, I was taken to a care home. That's where I spent most of my life, when I wasn't running away that is. I just got out last year and I live in a council flat. I don't have a job but I want to be an author one day."
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: None

"I'm into guys, never girls. I doubt I could ever be swayed to go out with a girl, ever. I have nothing against homosexuals though, it's fine with me. I'm not currently crushing on anyone, I don't really know that many people anyway. I'm single as I have been forever, literally. I have no relationship experience, I doubt anyone would want to go out with me though. It depends on the guy that asks me, I suppose, to whether I go out with anyone."
`Twas brillig,
and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!"
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
- Lewis Carroll

Fanfiction Account
Jubjub bird
jabberwock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:46 am

Morgan fell quiet a moment, thinking over her answer, the tingle of unease still dancing up and down her spinal chord. Assiduously, Morgan answered: "Oh, well, I don't really live anywhere for long. I keep getting bounced from foster home to foster home." Morgan smiled slightly. She hadn't lied. Not at all. This was, in fact, the truth. Of course, she knew what this male, Drystan, actually meant, but there was no way that she was going to speak of her home planet with so many humans around! Such was the dogma of Andros. It is forbidden! Besides, humans were quite oblivious to the fact that many aliens came here for vacation, and it needed to STAY that way. She turned her silver eyes towards her Drunyn. Get over here! she hissed angrily through the Bond. Osyerus flinched slightly but made his way over to where his Mistress was. He let out a soft meow and wound himself through her legs, playing the part of Cat. Morgan resisted rolling her eyes. She turned her gaze back to Drystan and asked, "And where do you take up residence?"

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:59 pm

d r y s t a n c a p o n e h e l l c r a f t
          'call me drys' ⇢ '18' ⇢ 'at the park' ⇢ 'alone'
          'to die would be an awfully big adventure...'

"I'm here from Madrid, Spain on business." Drystan shrugged simply. "Tourist season is a bit slow due to the weather, so I'm looking for new hot-spots to buy." He told her, glancing around. "Any ideas of what I might be able to buy?"

{{Accepted

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:57 am

Morgan pushed her hair from her face once again, highly annoyed at the wind. What right did it have to mess up her tresses? Morgan knew that it was stupid to get mad at Earth Wind; it wasn't living like Andros' Wind. Morgan stared down at Drystan incredulously. Did he really believe that she was dumb enough to fall for a lie that poor? Deciding to play along and not make a fuss, Morgan replied with, "Actually, now that you mention it, I DO know this one place!" She trailed off for a moment as if considering something. "Would you like me to show you where it is? It would save you a lot of time."

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jabberwock » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

(Where could I jump in?)
`Twas brillig,
and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!