One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby No one » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:56 am

Ok so I’ll post Luka now. So I guess there meeting up.

IC:
Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe Got up and said, “Did I bring my stick with me or did I leave it at the cabin.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten took her food and said with her eyes gleaming, “Gosh this smells to good to be true and yet it is true.” She looked over to Kitchi and said, “Where should we sit?”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka said quietly, “Let’s see what he has to say And if we feel like we need to bolt, just be ready to run.” He walked hesitantly up to them and said giving a salute to Nyx, “Good day Captain Nyx. Who is this by your side? I don’t think I’ve seen him before.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden nods and says, “You got it.” He gets up and Kory whispered, “Don’t worry bud, you’ll do great.” Kody and Kelsey heard there humans move and hopped up. Kory grabbed both of them and said, “Come on Kaden, lead the way.” Kaden nods and says, “Follow me, I’ve memorized the route to and from it from the here actually.”

Liam Bakerson/male/18 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Ship of Calm Belt Pirates/Sniper/Calm Belt/Pansexual/Crush: TBD/no kits yet
Liam sat on his post with his slingshot next to him along with his gun. The recent attack had made the shy boy feel on edge and restless. He wasn't’ able to do anything since he had been on the ship to help the captured pirates escape. Liam sighed and laid his head on his arm which was on a railing. He looked out to the water as it stretched on and on and on. It glistened with the sun rays hitting it and any nerves he had seemed to melt away. As he heard people talking, he could see there Captain, Nyx, and fellow crew members, Luka and Micah. As he caught the look of the next person, someone who must be new to the ship, he let a small gasp out. Had he seen this man on wanted posters or was it a figurative of his imagination. Whatever was happening, Liam had to keep an eye out for more of those posters to seal his suspicions.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:13 am

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka, Sabo, Nyx | Location: Ship

Micah nodded. She was always ready to be if need be. It was one of her many talents, running away, and while perhaps it seemed a move of cowardice, sometimes the ability to abandon whatever was going on and make a break for it at any given notice had saved her. A number of times. "Yeah, no worries. I’m ready for anything. Though now that I see his face, I THINK I recognize him, but only from the wanted posters. That’s... not promising."

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Right then, lead the way." Devin slowly stood up and stretched, easing the tense muscles. She nodded to her companions and stole a quick glance around the hall, but as far as she could see, they hadn’t drawn any attention to themselves. "One day, you won’t have to hide your powers, because they’ll be well trained, and there won’t be risk of harm to your allies. It just takes a bit of work."

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Well..." That was a good question, in the crowded hall. "If you want to sit alone, we can always do that. Otherwise, I know there’s a couple new recruits around here, plus Sandra, but I have no IDEA where she got herself off to, and there’s the Captain and Lucian." Kitchi nodded towards them, a subtle gesture. "Your call, I'm comfortable just about anywhere."

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Nyx, Micah, Luka | Location: Calm Belt Ship

"Trust me, things may be difficult, but they’ll turn out in the end, one way or another. All is not lost," Sabo assured her. Sure, it was a hefty promise to make, but one he was confident in. The blond's dark gaze slowly slid back towards the two newcomers, a dark haired girl and a young man at her side. He had to be on guard. If they didn’t trust him— as was expected— he didn’t know whether they’d just try to hide, or whether he could find himself under attack. He wasn’t AFRAID of that, just wary. "It’s alright, I promise." Sabo held up his hands with an easy, relaxed smile. "I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Sabo. I’m an ally. My friend Koala and I are going to help you lot rescue your captured friends."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:58 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe Got up and said, “Did I bring my stick with me or did I leave it at the cabin.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten said, “I’m comfortable anywhere to.” She looked over to the three Marines walking out of the Mess Hall and said, “It doesn’t matter to me where we sit.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Micah, Nyx, Sabo/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka said quietly, “Great so we have someone possibly wanted on the ship.” He walked hesitantly up to them and said giving a salute to Nyx, “Good day Captain Nyx. Who is this by your side? I don’t think I’ve seen him before.” As he talked about rescuing Adrian, Karter, and Navii, he took a deep breath in and said, “Though I’m still suspicious, your really here to help rescue the three captured Calm Belts?”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
Kaden smiles and says as he leads them, “You really think so Devin?” Kory walked behind them and scratched his hair a bit.

Liam Bakerson/male/18 years old/Tags: Open/Location: Ship of Calm Belt Pirates/Sniper/Calm Belt/Pansexual/Crush: TBD/no kits yet
Liam sat on his post with his slingshot next to him along with his gun. The recent attack had made the shy boy feel on edge and restless. He wasn't’ able to do anything since he had been on the ship to help the captured pirates escape. Liam sighed and laid his head on his arm which was on a railing. He looked out to the water as it stretched on and on and on. It glistened with the sun rays hitting it and any nerves he had seemed to melt away. As he heard people talking, he could see there Captain, Nyx, and fellow crew members, Luka and Micah. As he caught the look of the next person, someone who must be new to the ship, he let a small gasp out. Had he seen this man on wanted posters or was it a figurative of his imagination. Whatever was happening, Liam had to keep an eye out for more of those posters to seal his suspicions.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:15 am

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat went to Navii's cabin.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman looked at the kids. She then ate a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- pirate technically- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "I think you left it in your room, or on the deck."

Akirra Shironai- m- 22- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Adrian- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth- Stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: open

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring boy hummed quietly as he followed the cat. He saw she'd went to her girl's room. The stubborn, sometimes shy and nervous, bee despising one stopped. He made a small sound at that. The pretty boy shook out his dyed-and-wavy ended black hair. He then crouched down, and said "Sasha, Sasha come here."

Wyla (Why-l-uh) Johnson- f- 18- Marine Lieutenant Junior Grade- crush: Kaden, Kory, probably Devin- Willis x Madeline; Maddox- puppy Kraken at home- gun- Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance- Stealth, strength- Tags

The honest, loving but stubborn and fiery tanned girl shook out long ash blonde hair. Aquamarine eyes looked around, and she hummed. She shook her head a couple times. She then went to get her food, and found a table to sit at.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and ate some of his own food. He then looked to the other boy once more, and nodded to him. "Fancy dishes are so pretty, or at least the dessert ones are." He then fell silent again a moment, then said "Fish...is good when it's not the same over and over."

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and listened as the pink haired male spoke. He sighed when his fiancé began to sound worried. "I'm sure they just went out somewhere, like on a date or something."

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She nodded at him, resisting the urge to say he wasn't actually behind her. She hummed quietly as she began to lead the way. She looked around a bit as they walked down one of the streets.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:32 am

Gabe said, “I think it’s in the cabin. I wouldn’t be careless with it.”

Kirsten said, “I’m comfortable anywhere to.” She looked over to the three Marines walking out of the Mess Hall and said, “It doesn’t matter to me where we sit.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Micah, Nyx, Sabo/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka said quietly, “Great so we have someone possibly wanted on the ship.” He walked hesitantly up to them and said giving a salute to Nyx, “Good day Captain Nyx. Who is this by your side? I don’t think I’ve seen him before.” As he talked about rescuing Adrian, Karter, and Navii, he took a deep breath in and said, “Though I’m still suspicious, your really here to help rescue the three captured Calm Belts?”

Kaden smiles and says as he leads them, “You really think so Devin?” Kory walked behind them and scratched his hair a bit.

Liam Bakerson/male/18 years old/Tags: Akirra/Location: Ship of Calm Belt Pirates/Sniper/Calm Belt/Pansexual/Crush: TBD/no kits yet
Liam sat on his post with his slingshot next to him along with his gun. The recent attack had made the shy boy feel on edge and restless. He wasn't’ able to do anything since he had been on the ship to help the captured pirates escape. Liam sighed and laid his head on his arm which was on a railing. He looked out to the water as it stretched on and on and on. It glistened with the sun rays hitting it and any nerves he had seemed to melt away. As he heard people talking, he could see there Captain, Nyx, and fellow crew members, Luka and Micah. As he caught the look of the next person, someone who must be new to the ship, he let a small gasp out. Had he seen this man on wanted posters or was it a figurative of his imagination. Whatever was happening, Liam had to keep an eye out for more of those posters to seal his suspicions. He saw another fellow Calm Belt and called to him, “Whatcha doing Akirra?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:32 am

OOC: Not sure what to write with Kitchi...

IC:

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Maybe." A real date didn’t seem Helmeppo's style, but on the other hand, a relationship in general didn’t either, in Coby's personal opinion. "Just have to ask when they get back or whatever, I guess." He looked around for someone to sit with, and his gaze drifted back to the duo of Commanders who had passed by them earlier. "You wanna sit with them if they’ll let us?" He asked, gaze flicking back to Lucian.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town

Helmeppo scanned the rows of buildings. He nudged Anya's shoulder gently. "If you were still looking for a clothing store, we’ve got a small one over there," he noted. It was pretty tiny, but he hadn’t expected much beyond that in a town quite as small as this corner of it was.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"Since that was the majority of what we ate, I had to do SOMETHING unless I wanted to end up starving myself, because I couldn’t take just one more day of plain fish," Nico noted with a quiet chuckle. (Sorry, writer's block)

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka, Sabo, Nyx | Location: Ship

"Well...we have Ace and Kass too. They have bounties. They’re wanted criminals too, and it’s only a matter of time before we ALL have bounties. Not as high as this guy though. Nowhere CLOSE," Micah noted. She gripped Luka's arm. This man, Sabo, claimed to be their newest ally, but he was a known member of the Revolutionary Army, a high ranking soldier. A wanted criminal thought to be far worse than the ones they harboured as members of their crew.

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

Devin nodded, shooting him a smile she INTENDED to be reassuring. "Yeah, don’t worry. I do my best not to spout nonsense. I know what I’m talking about. You don't think the Admirals had it down with their Devilfruits right away, right?" She pointed out, slipping away from the table and heading for the door leading out towards the hallway.

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Nyx, Micah, Luka | Location: Calm Belt Ship

Sabo glanced at Micah with a nod. "Acknowledged," he decided. His gaze turned on Luka as the other man spoke. "Yes, I am. Ace and Nyx are childhood friends of mine. This is their home, these are their people. I understand family issues, how hard it is to find family, and this crew is a little family from what I understand. A real family shouldn’t be split up. I’ll be staying only a short while, I have one more person I’m seeking out too, but I won’t disappear without helping you get your crewmates back. Koala ought to be here soon enough, and when she arrives, we can leave at will. You may not trust me, and I understand that, it’s only expected, but I assure you, we WILL succeed."

OOC: Imma make Koala to play temporarily (possibly. I dunno when else she’d be used without many Revolutionaries) unless someone else wants to claim her
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:43 am

Gosh, I just put a post in before you Sun for Spirit. LEt me make another with the three I have with your characters. (Technically 4) Made something you could possibly work with Sun with Kitchi.

IC:
Kirsten said, “You wanna sit alone?”

Luka nods and says, “Your right. We do have both Ace and Kass here.” He felt her grip his arm and he gave her hand a gentle squeeze, hopefully trying to reassure her. He walked hesitantly up to them and said giving a salute to Nyx, “Good day Captain Nyx. Who is this by your side? I don’t think I’ve seen him before.” As he talked about rescuing Adrian, Karter, and Navii, he took a deep breath in and said, “Who is Koala? Is she your compadre or crewmate?”

Kaden nods and says, “Your right. He worked hard to get to the point he is.” He walked and said, “I’m hoping to accomplish defense and control today before I go to combat. I mean, I can’t do combat without control.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:13 am

OOC: All good, no worries!

IC:

"Well I mean, you CAN, it’s just not SMART." Devin hadn’t had control over...much, really, for a long time. She just charged into things blindly and hoped for the best, and SOMEHOW she was still alive. "Especially with a Devilfruit, you’ll want to know what your limits are, how far you can push and what you can do without completely losing control."

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi shrugged. "Fine by me." He could feel eyes on them and turned briefly. Coby was staring at them, but only for a moment before the man had looked away. "Now it’s a matter of findin' a table." It appeared a small group had just left, so he quickly made for their now-empty table to claim it in their stead.

"Ah, of course. My apologies." Sabo smiled apologetically. "I don’t exactly have a CREW, as I’m no pirate, but yes, you could look at it that way. Koala is a fellow Revolutionary and certainly one of my dearest friends. I called her up on Nyx's request. The more numbers there are to rescue your friends, the better. Koala is one of our best, and excels in close-combat, so if someone is to get trapped in close quarters, she can fall back to assist. If she makes good time, she'll be here tonight or tomorrow. If she makes the same time I did, we could be waiting, but hopefully it doesn’t come to that. She's quite resourceful."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat went to Navii's cabin.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman looked at the kids. She then ate a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- pirate technically- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "Okay."

Akirra Shironai- m- 22- Calm Belts crewmate- crush: Adrian- Leis x Akita; Leth- bird Beiley- knife for protection- Intelligence, speed, stealth- Stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Liam

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring boy hummed quietly as the cat came to him. The stubborn, sometimes shy and nervous, bee despising one smiled. He picked her up quickly. The pretty boy shook out his dyed-and-wavy ended black hair. He walked back away from the cabin. He jumped a bit when he heard another voice, looking up to see Liam and saying "Oh, um...hello.'

Wyla (Why-l-uh) Johnson- f- 18- Marine Lieutenant Junior Grade- crush: Kaden, Kory, probably Devin- Willis x Madeline; Maddox- puppy Kraken at home- gun- Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance- Stealth, strength- Tags

The honest, loving but stubborn and fiery tanned girl shook out long ash blonde hair. Aquamarine eyes looked around, and she hummed. She shook her head a couple times. She then went to get her food, and found a table to sit at.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and giggled a little at that, then shook his head. "Speaking of food, did I already ask your favorite dessert? I can't remember, maybe I did. Anyway, since I'm a baker...the stuff I like baking most is cupcakes and muffins, though bread is alright too."

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Yeah, I suppose we can ask when they get back." He glanced around a moment, then looked back to his fiancé. "I mean...if they'll let us," he said, about sitting with people.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She looked around still as they walked, jumping when he nudged her. She nodded as she looked over and saw the store. "Okay," she said with a nod, and began to head that way.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Gabe got up and said “I’m pretty sure I know where the cabin is, but I might not.”

Kirsten followed and said, “Well that was lucky.” She said to Kitchi with a slight whisper to her voice, “Captain Coby and his fiancée are looking at us.”

Luka said, “So in a way you don’t have a crew, but a ground of people in this Revolutionary?”

Kaden nods and says, “Your right. I wanna find my limit, but I don’t wanna lose control.”

Liam Bakerson/male/18 years old/Tags: Akirra/Location: Ship of Calm Belt Pirates/Sniper/Calm Belt/Pansexual/Crush: TBD/no kits yet
Liam Climbed down from his post and said, “You might not know me, but I’m Liam. How are you?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me