One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:15 pm

OOC: Sometimes it just shifts, and really the difference comes down to the pronouns one feels most comfortable with, and if they feel more of a masculine pull. It can happen at any given time.

IC:

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

Coby laced their fingers together, gently squeezing Lucian's hand. "I don’t care what other people do. We're going to MAKE it last. We're a good pair, and that's what’s going to keep us going. Just... promise you’ll always be honest with me. That’s all. Please. I’ll always be open and honest with you, no matter what. It’s miscommunication that kills relationships, and I don’t want that to happen to us."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

Helmeppo chuckled to himself, reaching over to kiss Anya's forehead. "Don’t worry about a thing," he insisted. "You just relax and don’t stress." Noticing his companion's gaze fixed on him drew his curiosity out though. "You look like you’ve got something on your mind," he noted, paying the cashier. "What’s going on in that head of yours?"

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Really, it made Nico sad that the life they led here was so dangerous that they might just have to fall back on that, but he told no lies. Nico didn’t lie. He told half truths or adapted a story, and in this case, he meant what he said. A tense smile came to his face. "Yeah? Well good, 'cause that wasn’t a question. I'm not asking, I’m telling."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:43 pm

NYX

"I will do that now then. There is no sense in waiting until later when all of my energy will be drained and my message will be half hearted, you know?" she agreed, a dry chuckle at the end of her sentence. "If we plan this correctly, and have a backup plan, we should all be able to make it out of their with out heads on. We just have to really think this through. Who of your crew can help, or is it just you?" Nyx asked.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:01 am

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Calm Belt Ship

"I may be the second in command, but ultimately, it’s up to Dragon who does what. Almost everyone is stationed elsewhere after some recent trouble, and I’m a long way from the main base. I could PROBABLY contact Koala, but I don’t know if she would get here in time, and I most certainly expect I’d get a bit beat up for worrying her by disappearing, and I do very much mean that in a literal sense." Sabo adored Koala, of COURSE he did. She’d been one of his best friends and closest comrades during his time with the Revolutionary Army. That didn’t mean she wasn’t afraid to knock him around when she needed to. He couldn’t blame her for it either, he figured. "I can try if you want though. It wouldn’t be hard to get ahold of her. It would be convincing her to help that would need some effort."
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:14 pm

[Kay]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "That guy could still be out there. He could come back lookin for me and mama!"

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and tilted his head as he looked at the other male. He shrugged at the other boy, then nodded to him. "Okay," he said, but then awkward silence set in. He didn't know what else to say now...and so he sighed a bit.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He smiled as he and the pink haired male walked hand in hand now. He nodded as he looked over at the other male. "I promise," he said, though didn't think he'd even have anything to lie about.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She squeaked when he kissed her forehead, and shook her head. She said "I, um...nothing really, just I'm lucky to have you." She smiled a bit after she said this to him.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:56 pm

"Good." Coby didn’t doubt Lucian's word. He didn't have any mistrust at all, quite the opposite, in fact, but there was always that nagging worry that something would go wrong somehow, and he wanted to make sure that this wouldn’t. Anything, literally anything else, could go wrong in the worsts, but this was more valuable than anything. Coby pushed open the door leading into the mess hall. "Let’s grab some food."

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"I thought lucky was MY title." Helmeppo stood up and held out a hand to help Anya up, the hint of a small flickering across the blond's face. I don’t think I’ve ever smiled so much in my life. It’s almost a daily thing now! He realized. That spoke volumes to him. He hadn’t realized how much heaviness hung over him until all of a sudden it just DIDN'T. "You've done so much for me, you know."

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico fell silent, managing a few bites of food before noting that silence in the first place. An awkward silence. A silence he wasn’t sure how comfortable he was with. Then Linkk sighed, and Nico fixed his gaze on the boy, trying to read his expression. Bored? Annoyed? Upset? Relaxed? It was hard to tell, and that fact alone unnerved him. "Is...Is everything okay?" He pressed, his voice softening a bit.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child said "That guy could still be out there. He could come back lookin for me and mama!"

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy hummed a bit and shook his head. "I, um, sorry...the silence is...well, it's kind of awkward, right?" he asked. He then said "I...don't really know what else to talk about though...You have any ideas?" he then asked, and looked at him.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He smiled as he and the pink haired male looked at each other, or he at least looked at Coby. He nodded to the other male a moment. "It smells good," he said as they walked in, and he wondered what it was.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She shrugged and laughed a bit as she looked at him a moment. "We're both lucky," she then said, with a nod to herself. She then walked with him, looking around once they'd left the cafe.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young -eating-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: everyone in the galley

The orange haired young woman -eating-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:40 pm

Coby breathed in the smells once they reached the kitchen. "Better than normal, huh? Or maybe I’m just hungry." He headed towards the line, though there were only a few people ahead of them. "Not the usual stew. Doesn’t smell the same. Something grilled, maybe?" Not a scent he could put a name to right on the spot.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe -> Town

"So you wanted to check out some of the shops, right?" Helmeppo confirmed. "Anywhere in particular you were eyeing? We’ve got a good chunk of time still. Afternoon's young." He certainly didn’t mind being dragged around shopping for a while, not if it would make Anya happy.

"No need to apologize," Nico promised quickly, shaking his head. He set down his fork with a shrug. "Truth be told, I’m new to the starting a conversation thing. Usually I just fish and cook and work. I’m not used to making conversation, so...this is a whole different story for me," he admitted.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:28 pm

NYX

"Surely you can tell me whether or not Dragon is a lenient person towards a friends of a friend? Although, saying that out loud doesn't even convince myself" the young women laughed nervously, awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. She felt her hopes dampen slightly as Sabo describe the availability of his crew. Although she knew this would certainly happen, a part of her clung on to the idea that she might be successful for once and be without fail. Her heart grew heavier. "Well, if it's worth a shot then I would really appreciate that".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:06 am

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Calm Belt Ship

"Dragon's been trying to keep us laying low, and for good reason. If the Marines found a good chunk of us out, losses on both sides would be inevitable. I don’t know how lenient or accepting he’d be. He was already reluctant enough to let me go, except for the fact that one of the brothers I said I was looking for is by blood his own son." Sabo always had a transponder snail with him in case of emergencies. So accessing Koala would be no problem at all. "I can call in Koala, and if she brings anyone, that’s great. If not, well, you’ll have two extras to lend a hand. Give me a moment."

Sabo excused himself for a few minutes to dial in Koala's direct number...and it was only a matter of seconds before shouting could be heard from the other end. Sabo just calmly let his friend have her worried and frustrated rant before explaining the situation. There was much scolding, much reluctance, but finally, when he returned, tucking the snail into his pocket, Sabo had a grin on his face. "She may yell a lot, but it’s out of worry. Apologies for that." He chuckled quietly. "Regardless, she’s coming. Do you know how long we'll be docked?"

OOC: Imma either gonna need someone to take on Koala, even if it’s just temporary, or play her myself. If there’s no takers, I’ll just claim her for a bit.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:29 am

Gabriel Norris “Gabe”/male/4 years and 8 months (Technically we don’t classify humans with months after a certain age, but for some reason, I added his month count in)/Tags: Kiia, Quin/Location: Ship/Former Civilian/Villager, now member of Calm Belt/To young for crush/Bisexual/To young for kids
Gabe wanted to correct her, but now was not the time. He said, “Your right, I should have thought of that.”

Kirsten Martinez/female/22 years old/Tags: Kitchi/Location: Marine Headwuaters, Mess Hall/Marines Commander/Crush: Kitchi/Bisexual, Demisexual/No kids currently
Kirsten smiled and said, “Welp, I’m good at nicknaming when someone gets to know me. Glad you like it.. For a minute I thought it would offend you and that is something I wouldn’t want to do.”

Luka Martinez/male/24 years old/Tags: Sasha, Micah/Location: Ship/Calm Belt Pirates Crewman/Crush: TBD, heh Micah probably/Bisexual/No kids currently
Luka nodded and said, “Ya let’s go. Your right, it does smell kinda good to be honest.”

Kaden “Kade” Austin/male/18 years old/Tags: Kory, Devin/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Biseual, Demisexual (Tentative poly-open)/Crush: TBD/No kids yet
Kory Hall/male/18 years and 6 months/Tags: Devin, Kaden/Location: Marine Headquarters, Mess Hall/Lieutenant/Marine/Bisexual, Demisexual/Crush: TBD, Kaden (nothing will probably happen between them, but we’ll see)/No kids yet
He nodded and said, “Ya. When it comes to Devilfruit users, you never know what there capable of.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me