Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 27, 2024 7:49 pm

(but as Aizen is not much older than Arima and he likely worked under the former headmaster, before planned his exile. Maybe Arima or someone did see or hear him plottings back then? )
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 28, 2024 10:36 am

Queen of flames wrote:(but as Aizen is not much older than Arima and he likely worked under the former headmaster, before planned his exile. Maybe Arima or someone did see or hear him plottings back then? )

That could work
I'm fine with that.]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed. They nodded at him, and said "Okay," then glanced around a moment. "Can i...stay here within you, or...would you want to go to the festival?" They didn't mind either way, they just...didn't want to leave him yet.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at her mate, and said "Yeah. I mean, there's no way the person has found whatever they're looking for yet. I guess we could find it first, but...how do we find out what it is? Unless we find a way to spy back on them," they said.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Aoi and others, Shikigami

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one made a small sound. He looked at Jeshi, she'd never actually been one of the Shikigami... They knew grandmother had cared about her, though, they knew that for a fact. They looked up, saying "There's... no way the headmaster never called her or wrote...He was her favorite child," they said. They then worried that that had caused the girls to never write or call...

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

The white and blue haired male -watching-

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair -watching-

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown haired man glanced around a moment, then shook his head. Green eyes looked to his lover, as he also placed a hand on Miracle's head. Dean smiled as he placed a hand on Miracle's head. He then focused on Castiel, saying "Not really... It's kind of boring, but at least nothing and no one is around causing trouble." He shook his head a couple times, then heard the sounds of the town. He glanced to the two large wolves nearby, then back to Cas. "Hey, um...do you want to go into town, and take Birch and Jessa with us? It sounds like there's a festival, and those two seem interested."

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/Cas and Dean

The darker faced brown wolf with scales tilted his head. He glanced to the once-again-human Dean, as the man glanced to him and Jessa then spoke.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/Cas and Dean

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she yipped a bit.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She nodded and gave her some of the meatballs, saying "There you go." She then smiled at the woman, before making a small sound. "Kelly...the headmaster is kicking out anyone who isn't students or staff. That includes the kids..." she trailed off. "Crowley is trying to help, and he went with some of the others to look into a mansion that's nearby. If it works out...we'll send them there. I think its the home of the mother of the former headmaster. Which means its near enough for us to go see them, make sure they're okay, take care of them."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima, Aoi and co, Kaji and co

The curly haired redhead sighed a bit, as she looked at her adoptive father. She nodded at the red and brown haired vampire. She said "Okay...fine..." then looked at Arima and nodded at the other. "Yeah...if you need any help for any reason, just call us back."

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one smiled as they looked at the Pokemon. "What are their names?" they asked Kuroda. They didn't remember if they or the others had ever actually asked. Maybe he'd mentioned it himself, but a lot had been happening.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one headed out.

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one headed out.

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one smiled when Nagisa rejoined them. "Woah, street clothes...I mean casual clothes, um...they look good on you." They blushed after saying this, and quickly looked down. They had a little bag they always carried with them, so they didn't need to grab anything.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male hummed and walked.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded as he looked at the other male student. "The fish game and yeah, the shooting game or target game one is okay. I think they rig that fish scooping game though..." he said. He shook his head a couple times, then smiled at the other young man.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl tilted her head. She'd thought they'd wanted to find something in the school. She didn't bring that up. She said "Okay, lets all go then."

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man nodded as he looked at the other. "Should we go find Miyabe soon?" he asked, though also let them talk.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the two. "I don't think he actually meant Orochi...since Orochi like works for him."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male nodded as he looked at him. "I hope they can work it out too...because otherwise it would be bad. I don't know how anyone, even a ghost, could turn away kids though. There's no way they'd say no if they heard it was kids that needed the house, right?"

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male shook his head. He rolled his eyes and said "All good guys, or people who claim they're good, are like that...You're right, that pendant is definitely important for something. I'm sorry tired though...I kind of want to leave now."

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri; Arima and others

The dark haired brown eyed one sighed as he looked at Crowley as well. He then began to follow Arashi and Aoi and the others out.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi; Arima and others

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She sighed as she began to walk out as well, and looked at Kuri. "Hey Kuri, um...do you want to go to that festival? I think its going on today, I think it was supposed to be happening to today."

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male went to his room to shower and clean up. He stayed there for a bit, then got out and got ready for the date.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one finished.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy finished.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair finished.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia finished.

Sakura- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature jerked a bit, and looked around. She yawned, still tired, but seemed whatever it was had worn off. "Es, Espe, Esp" (where'd Arbok go) she asked the Meowth. She then saw her son headed for them, so she looked at him.

Sakuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He nodded at the humans, then just watched a moment. Once Arbok was called back, he headed for the Meowth and Espeon. He walked towards them, looking back a moment then shaking his head. He said "Leaf, leaf, leaf, leaf" (Please come with me). He then waited for the two of the other Pokemon to follow him.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead sighed as she looked at the others, then looked away. "I loved her too, but we also loved headmaster and Arima did we not?" She then shook her head, saying "I wouldn't know..." to Kaji. She hadn't been an actual Shikigami, so she couldn't feel what they felt. She'd been able to tell at times when grandma was sad. Grandma must have been hiding it a lot though, because she couldn't always tell.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, rolled her eyes a bit. "Yeah, we're terrible Shikigami...so terrible for still caring about her family." She then looked to Jeshii, and made a small sound. "Kaji, shut it...you know Jeshii couldn't feel things like we did, do you like making her feel bad? She could sense things, but she isn't a Shikigami like us, but Grandma still loved her." She then fell silent as Mugen told Kaji to go cool off.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue May 28, 2024 1:00 pm

(Works for me. Better than anything I could come up with. That's what Zer0, the fire Siren Mayu and Theresia are doing lol. I want to see how long it takes for Zer0, Theresia and the fire siren Mayu to get caught.)

Lunarose: "Yay." I said. I was so curious about it.

Rina: *Opens her ships door and walks out.*

Amelia: Fern, Izzy and I followed them.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 29, 2024 6:38 am

Name~ Christine

Nickname~ none

Age~ 86 years

Gender~ female

Species~ Fox Yokai spirit

Powers~ Fire manipulation, Blue fire manipulation, Black Lightning, Healing fire, fox summoning

Fandom~ none

Cannon or OC~ Oc

Team~ neutral

Rank~ Unknown, she was the assistant/protector of the former headmaster (vanished alongside him)

Looks~ Children form was a white fox masked girl, with a long black wig and blue eyes. Originally she has long fire red hair and blue eyes. With red large fox ears and tails, she usually wears a red kimono with black or golden tribal markings.

Roommate~ none

Dorm~ None

Crush~ open

Other- She was reborn to the Old lady's (Owner of the mansion) first-born son, who lived only for a week. After the old lady lost her son, she tried the tabo magic and bring her son back to life, but failed. She took two wishes to the wishing well, one was to have her son back, but the other was totally opposite she wanted to forget to have a son. Neither of those wishes was granted she didn't have her son back and she didn't forget, but instead, only a week after that she found fox yokai children, without any memories. She also had a black wig and mask she could not take away.

Only two years later the old lady got pregnant again and had another son (former headmaster), but once again he was born very weak and she was afraid to face the past once more, but surprisingly the son survived. Christine didn't have her memories back, before the day of the old lady's dead. She could've taken the wig and mask away after remembering.

She had her name Christine after the old lady's fallen first-born son, who she named Christian. Even if the old lady never gets to know that indeed the fox yokai spirit she raised was actually reborn of her son.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 29, 2024 9:12 am

(Accepted Queen. I want to have the Demon Princess Ayame Voldigoad-Kawai look for Christine if you all are okay with that. (I want to do more Anos stuff with her.) (If any of you have seen the end of season 1 or 2 of The misfit of demon king academy know what I'm thinking of doing. I won't spoil it though.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 29, 2024 12:49 pm

[Kyoko: kay kay]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed. They nodded at him, and said "Okay," then glanced around a moment. "Can i...stay here within you, or...would you want to go to the festival?" They didn't mind either way, they just...didn't want to leave him yet.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at her mate, and said "Yeah. I mean, there's no way the person has found whatever they're looking for yet. I guess we could find it first, but...how do we find out what it is? Unless we find a way to spy back on them," they said.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Aoi and others, Shikigami

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one made a small sound. He looked at Jeshi, she'd never actually been one of the Shikigami... They knew grandmother had cared about her, though, they knew that for a fact. They looked up, saying "There's... no way the headmaster never called her or wrote...He was her favorite child," they said. They then worried that that had caused the girls to never write or call...

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

The white and blue haired male -watching-

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair -watching-

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown haired man glanced around a moment, then shook his head. Green eyes looked to his lover, as he also placed a hand on Miracle's head. Dean smiled as he placed a hand on Miracle's head. He then focused on Castiel, saying "Not really... It's kind of boring, but at least nothing and no one is around causing trouble." He shook his head a couple times, then heard the sounds of the town. He glanced to the two large wolves nearby, then back to Cas. "Hey, um...do you want to go into town, and take Birch and Jessa with us? It sounds like there's a festival, and those two seem interested."

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/Cas and Dean

The darker faced brown wolf with scales tilted his head. He glanced to the once-again-human Dean, as the man glanced to him and Jessa then spoke.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/Cas and Dean

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she yipped a bit.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She nodded and gave her some of the meatballs, saying "There you go." She then smiled at the woman, before making a small sound. "Kelly...the headmaster is kicking out anyone who isn't students or staff. That includes the kids..." she trailed off. "Crowley is trying to help, and he went with some of the others to look into a mansion that's nearby. If it works out...we'll send them there. I think its the home of the mother of the former headmaster. Which means its near enough for us to go see them, make sure they're okay, take care of them."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima, Aoi and co, Kaji and co

The curly haired redhead sighed a bit, as she looked at her adoptive father. She nodded at the red and brown haired vampire. She said "Okay...fine..." then looked at Arima and nodded at the other. "Yeah...if you need any help for any reason, just call us back."

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one smiled as they looked at the Pokemon. "What are their names?" they asked Kuroda. They didn't remember if they or the others had ever actually asked. Maybe he'd mentioned it himself, but a lot had been happening.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one headed out.

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one headed out.

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one smiled when Nagisa rejoined them. "Woah, street clothes...I mean casual clothes, um...they look good on you." They blushed after saying this, and quickly looked down. They had a little bag they always carried with them, so they didn't need to grab anything.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male hummed and walked.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded as he looked at the other male student. "The fish game and yeah, the shooting game or target game one is okay. I think they rig that fish scooping game though..." he said. He shook his head a couple times, then smiled at the other young man.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl giggled a bit. She took Lunarose's hand without thinking.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man nodded as he looked at the other. "Should we go find Miyabe soon?" he asked, though also let them talk.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the two. "I don't think he actually meant Orochi...since Orochi like works for him."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male nodded as he looked at him. "I hope they can work it out too...because otherwise it would be bad. I don't know how anyone, even a ghost, could turn away kids though. There's no way they'd say no if they heard it was kids that needed the house, right?"

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male shook his head. He rolled his eyes and said "All good guys, or people who claim they're good, are like that...You're right, that pendant is definitely important for something. I'm sorry tired though...I kind of want to leave now."

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri; Arima and others

The dark haired brown eyed one sighed as he looked at Crowley as well. He then began to follow Arashi and Aoi and the others out.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi; Arima and others

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She sighed as she began to walk out as well, and looked at Kuri. "Hey Kuri, um...do you want to go to that festival? I think its going on today, I think it was supposed to be happening to today."

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male went to his room to shower and clean up. He stayed there for a bit, then got out and got ready for the date.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one finished.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy finished.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair finished.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia finished.

Sakura- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature jerked a bit, and looked around. She yawned, still tired, but seemed whatever it was had worn off. "Es, Espe, Esp" (where'd Arbok go) she asked the Meowth. She then saw her son headed for them, so she looked at him.

Sakuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He nodded at the humans, then just watched a moment. Once Arbok was called back, he headed for the Meowth and Espeon. He walked towards them, looking back a moment then shaking his head. He said "Leaf, leaf, leaf, leaf" (Please come with me). He then waited for the two of the other Pokemon to follow him.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead sighed as she looked at the others, then looked away. "I loved her too, but we also loved headmaster and Arima did we not?" She then shook her head, saying "I wouldn't know..." to Kaji. She hadn't been an actual Shikigami, so she couldn't feel what they felt. She'd been able to tell at times when grandma was sad. Grandma must have been hiding it a lot though, because she couldn't always tell.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, rolled her eyes a bit. "Yeah, we're terrible Shikigami...so terrible for still caring about her family." She then looked to Jeshii, and made a small sound. "Kaji, shut it...you know Jeshii couldn't feel things like we did, do you like making her feel bad? She could sense things, but she isn't a Shikigami like us, but Grandma still loved her." She then fell silent as Mugen told Kaji to go cool off.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed May 29, 2024 4:14 pm

Lunarose: I blushed with Yukina took my hand.

Demon Princess Ayame/about to form change into Anos to go search for Christine: "This is either going to backfire or work, I can't look for Christine like this, it would be better to do it as Anos." I said to myself.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 29, 2024 8:30 pm

(sure I have her location in mind, but it's not that easy to get there...as she is sealed away by Spellcaster to a portal which may rarely open with a very strong magic.)(and I can do temporary former stuff member who was fired by Aizen. They could not know what happened to Christine or headmaster, but they could give Ayame/Amos leads to find Christine?!)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu May 30, 2024 5:19 am

(That works. It'll give me something to do with Ayame anyway)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me