welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby GoodbyeYall » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:33 am

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:05 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - eizen, jason stark, clara, everyone|location - platforms

You shake your head, before reaching up and gently tugging at the corner of your tape. Slowly you peeled it off to reveal your pale, red from irritation lips, from which you spoke, your voice having an edge and slightly SIRI sound to it. "I can survey the area if I have a vantage point, and hand-to-hand combat is possible." Your hugged out, happy to finally be able to speak.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - azriel, everyone|location - in the jungle

Your eyes widen as the boy who'd been silent until now finally spoke. Deciding to take that as an incentive, you speak up as well. "I can impersonate animals, and I took lessons in sword fighting a few years back."

kiken papi|yellow|male|tag/s - open|location - in the jungle

You slump in your seat. You knew you were a god, but you had never thought of yourself as powerful. You felt yourself shrink into the size of a child, maybe six or seven, as you put your chin on the desk nervously. You hated your powers sometimes. Maybe they just wouldn't notice you.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:05 pm

{ I picked people I thought sounded best from what they told me... Also I tried to leave everyone with two characters back at camp }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
αℓєχαи∂єя ѕнєρнєя∂
═════════════════════
☯ Human || Spectre || Male || Twenty Eight
☯ Extra: Appears to be Sixteen-Seventeen
☯ Room: Green
☯ Location: The Jungle
☯ Tags: Clara Ridge & The Author
xxxxxxxxBlaise & Foster Mcallister
xxxxxxxxJason Stark & Runa Mokun
xxxxxxxxVictoria Kit & Everyone Else

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alex blinked slowly as he stared at Clara, he looked a bit surprised but then a small grin made his way across his face. "Shep huh? A good friend of mine calls me that" he hummed looking pleased. However as she stepped back he shook his head, "I think it would be best if we had a joint lead, I am used to leading trained soldiers and people specialized in combat but not regular people. I am more than willing to lead the combat front though and anything to do with defenses but I think you can relate more to them" he said quickly. From there he shut his mouth and listened to everyone, a few people stuck out. "Alright Clara I would like you to stay behind I think you noncombat tricks might come in handy when holding down the fort. And I would like you, and you and you to come with me" he said he was all back to buisness as he pointed to Blaise, Foster and The Author. They needed someone who could survey the area from and vantage point, someone who knew animals and someone with a sort of military back ground. He also knew for a fact that his roommate could turn into a wolf which would come in handy. "Clara I would like you to start mounting a defenses possible, I would recommend getting help from those people" he said indicating Victoria, Jason and Runa. "Everyone else should either hunker down or check in on the people who aren't doing well" he added. This was his element, giving orders. "Alright for the three I pointed out get ready and meet me by this stump in five I want us to get out and back as quickly as possible. If we are lucky we won't run into any trouble. If you have any questions come talk to me."

ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Extra: N/A
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Jungle
⚛ Tags: Blaise & Clara Ridge
xxxxxxxxAlexander "Alex" Shepherd

Jason nodded thoughtfully as he listened to what this kid had to say, it was reasonable. From the corner of his eye he noticed Blaise shake his head in response to his question and then they slowly removed the tape. His brow arched and he turned his attention on them. To say he was surprised by the voice would be an understatement but somehow it suited this kid that and he was a bit surprised by the information he learned about them. He quickly spoke up, or at least he tried to but someone else spoke up before him, a girl. "I have trained in several martial arts and I am best at hand to hand combat. I can also make things, I guess you could say I am an inventor if that helps" he said speaking up quickly before someone else could. Then he fell quiet and listened, he was a bit disappointed that he wasn't picked but when he heard that he was recommended to help with defenses while they waited he figured it made sense. He glanced over at Blaise, who was one of the three picked. "Be safe okay and return in one piece" he told them. x

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Extra: His Vessel is Twenty-Six
☣ Room: Black
☣ Location: The Jungle
☣ Tags: Runa Mokun & Clara Ridge & Amaros

Azriel's gaze flickered over the other angel as he tried to help give them a bit of relief from the pain. He noticed right away when he did a little good, the way the angel seemed to sit up a bit more and then they tested out if they could move. Though from the looks of it he hadn't done as much help as he had hoped he would. He on the other felt a sudden wave of fatigue and his vision blurred as he reached out and braced himself against the ground. He missed the moment the angel noticed him because he was to focused on not keeling over. His attention was pulled from his internal thoughts and to the angel at the sound of them thanking him, he lifted his gaze to the angel and found that they weren't even looking at him.
Last edited by Zyn on Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:41 pm

[-] amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - clara, azriel, runa [-]

xxxxAmaros looked over at the other angel. "Are you alright, brother?" He asked quietly, his voice respectful and caring, but quite monotone in the other aspects. "I don't think this is something that can be healed, though I solemnly thank you for trying. D-don't hurt yourself, please.." He waited for a reply, not aware of Runa standing nearby at all.

[-] ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit, clara ridge [-]

xxxxRuel hesitantly put a hand over Victoria's shoulders, trying to make her feel better, but feeling awkwardness take over. He quickly retracted his hand and set both of them in his lap, looking ahead at the people gathering near the stump.

[-] foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - the creature [-]

xxxxFoster smiled, running up to the stump. He knew he had five minutes, but what else did he have to do? He sat down on it, happy to be apart of something. Urium usually didn't let him go out in hunts, "it's too dangerous for a weak beta like you". At least Tyial helped him train sometimes.

[-] the author - timelord - gray room - everyone, clara ridge [-]

xxxxThe Author pulled out a gun from his back pocket, a small pistol that he carried around just in case. Inside the barrel glowed green. It doubled as a sonic device, so he and the Nemesis could hide themselves from the Doctor. He was great with a gun, eliminating many aliens who attempted to destroy Earth. He pointed it at the ground and walked toward the stump, standing next to it while a child sat on it. He surveyed him; about 16 years old, was attacked by some sort of canine a year prior, evident by the pink-white teeth scars on his neck, halfway covered up by his green clothing.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:52 am

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 am

xxxx"I'm already cold." Amaros hissed almost silently, hostility in his voice. "I don't want help. I'm fine as it is." His soft and monotone voice was gone. This was the voice he used on humans. He didn't look at her, the sky was beginning to look a bit too bright, making his head ache. He shook his head at her suggestions. "I'll look out to see if anyone else is going terribly. I am fine, the healing worked fully." He lied,

[-] ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit, clara ridge, azriel and amaros [-]

xxxxRuel saw the girl waved him over, and then Victoria stood. He followed suit, walking over to her. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. He watched her talk to the two guys, one who seemed to be paler than normal. Victoria started talking. Oh, he didn't have any skills without his pokemon. He had average intelligence and average everything else. How was he supposed to help? "I'm Ruel, um, hi." He said quickly after Victoria stopped talking, waving just as quick.

[-] foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - the group [-]

xxxxFoster smiled, running up to the stump. He knew he had five minutes, but what else did he have to do? He sat down on it, happy to be apart of something. Urium usually didn't let him go out in hunts, "it's too dangerous for a weak beta like you". At least Tyial helped him train sometimes.

[-] the author - timelord - gray room - the group [-]

xxxxThe Author pulled out a gun from his back pocket, a small pistol that he carried around just in case. Welded to the top of the gun was a purple tipped sonic screwdriver, which he could use to aim. It doubled as a sonic device also, so he and the Nemesis could hide themselves from the Doctor. He was great with a gun, eliminating many aliens who attempted to destroy Earth. He pointed it at the ground and walked toward the stump, standing next to it while a child sat on it. He surveyed him; about 16 years old, was attacked by some sort of canine a year prior, evident by the pink-white teeth scars on his neck, halfway covered up by his green clothing.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:03 pm

blaise|red|male|tag/s - alexander, foster mcallister, the author|location - in the jungle

You stretched your arms, standing on your tiptoes, before approaching the stump. If you were to scan the area, you would most likely have to go somewhere higher than the floor level, likely up into a tree as they seemed plenty. This body was capable of climbing trees, but it would be best to be prepared for such a venture. You glanced at the people you were to work with, scanning their capabilities as best you could. It wasn't much, simply height, and weight, mainly. Then you averted your eyes, wondering if you should put your tape back on.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - jason stark, victoria kit|location - in the jungle

You nod softly. The you glanced to your new teammates. You looked them over carefully. Then you spoke, deciding to put some ideas together. "Ahem, you said you were an inventor?" You asked Jason cautiously, arms crossed across your chest. "Can you build traps and or forms of shelter? And you, you know how to build camps, perhaps the two of you could work together?" You mention your idea, and then spoke on, not waiting for them to answer. "Either way, we need to find a place far enough from here to make it a little bit more difficult to find than here. I assume and predators will go after this area first, and head out from here. It would be the best strategy, seeing as we have many weak people with us. We need somewhere slightly hidden, so if you're just skimming the area you don't see it." You explained, trying to come up with a vague idea of a nice place to camp out. "But it has to be big enough for all of us."

amai kodomo|yellow|female|tag/s - open|location - in the jungle

- waiting to be accepted -
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Celestia Ludenberg ! Black Room ! Eleven
Celestia looked at the rock that Eleven pointed out to her. She seemed confused, not knowing what Eleven meant."What's with the rock? "
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm

xxxx"I'm already cold." Amaros hissed almost silently, hostility in his voice. "I don't want help. I'm fine as it is." His soft and monotone voice was gone. This was the voice he used on humans. He didn't look at her, the sky was beginning to look a bit too bright, making his head ache. He shook his head at her suggestions. "I'll look out to see if anyone else is going terribly. I am fine, the healing worked fully." He lied,

[-] ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit, clara ridge, azriel and amaros [-]

xxxxRuel saw the girl waved him over, and then Victoria stood. He followed suit, walking over to her. He didn't know what he was supposed to do. He watched her talk to the two guys, one who seemed to be paler than normal. Victoria started talking. Oh, he didn't have any skills without his pokemon. He had average intelligence and average everything else. How was he supposed to help? "I'm Ruel, um, hi." He said quickly after Victoria stopped talking, waving just as quick.

[-] foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - the group [-]

[-] the author - timelord - gray room - the group [-]

xxxxThe Author swayed on his feet with obvious boredom, surveying all of the people around him. Some looked terribly weak and others abnormally strong, walking around quicker and stronger than their muscles seemed to indicate they had before. Specifically a teal haired boy, who had wandered over to the two creatures sitting on the ground, obviously not human. He just now had to figure out what species they were. He shook his head, turning away from their colorful ragtag group. He now looked over his new companions, whom he would be scouting the area out with. The boy with the animal bite and another one-- when he looked over, his eyes met with the other, sending chills down his back. How much he hated eye contact, especially accidental eye contact. He seemed to be in the same age range as the other boy, by looks, but something in his eyes told different. And the eyes. No normal human beings had that kind of eye, a similar color to an amethyst gemstone. His skin was just as odd, completely unnaturally white, like some sort of expensive porcelain doll. He was also very short, especially compared to the Author himself. Suddenly, something clicked in his mind; he smiled. Yes, this boy definitely was not human, maybe not even technically living. The only species that he knew of that looked somewhat like the boy were those dreaded people at the Shadow Proclamation, but he didn't fit all the requirements. He came to a conclusion, turning to the boy. "Well, hello. I'm the Author, and you are?" His smile was friendly as he put a hand in his pocket, not putting a hand out for the boy to shake. If he was correct, which he usually was, most beings with artificial intelligence weren't that found of physical contact, and neither was the Author. A compromise.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:31 pm

{ I hate to sound needy or annoying but it has been getting on my nerves for awhile now that everyone is referring to Alex like he doesn't look like a teenager and is super short(Five foot even). The whole point of him being short and young looking is that it is supposed to contidict his clear military experience and it bugs me a lot that people have been referring to him as a man. Thanks. }

αℓєχαи∂єя ѕнєρнєя∂
═════════════════════
☯ Human || Spectre || Male || Twenty Eight
☯ Extra: Appears to be Sixteen-Seventeen
☯ Room: Green
☯ Location: The Jungle
☯ Tags: The Author
xxxxxxxxBlaise & Foster Mcallister

Alex glanced over as his roommate came bounding over and plopped themselves down on the stump next to him, the big grin on their face told him a lot. They were pleased to have been picked and it seemed that they didn't get picked much, he hoped that it wouldn't lead to trouble. The last time he had someone who was green behind the ears they had died on his watch, not that he was planning on letting that happen again. He wasn't able to dwell on that long because they were soon joined by the older gentleman with black hair like himself. The first thing he noticed was the gun, "How good a shot are you? If we do run into a fight it would be nice to have some cover fire" he said thoughtfully. His gaze flickered away from the man and to the white haired boy who joined them. He was a bit taller than the boy but not by much, an inch at most which made them the shortest in the group. "As soon as we get introductions done lets move out" he added while glancing around the small group.

ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Extra: N/A
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Jungle
⚛ Tags: Runa Mokun & Clara Ridge
xxxxxxxxVictoria Kit

Jason glanced over at Victoria as the girl introduced themselves and then he glanced over at Runa when they started talking. "I guess you could call me that, I like making things. My names Jason Stark by the way. As for building things if I have some tools then I am pretty confident that I can make whatever it is you want me to. Provided I get some sort of vague idea of what the end result is supposed to look like and what the functions are. As for where or how to set up camp I don't know. I have never been camping before" he said with a small shrug. It was true when he was working with his father his suit usually got him out of trouble. If he was with the Avengers then they never really needed to camp anywhere. It was pretty much a fly in and fly out kind of deal on those missions, there was never a need to stay over night.
x
x

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Extra: His Vessel is Twenty-Six
☣ Room: Black
☣ Location: The Jungle
☣ Tags: Clara Ridge & Amaros

Azriel blinked slowly and tilted his head slightly, it was an odd question. Sure he didn't feel good and now he felt fatigued but it would only last a moment while he regained his strength. It took longer than usual but he was slowly feeling a bit better and he was obviously a lot better than this angel. "If I can alleviate your pain even a little then it will have been worth it" he said his voice his usual mono-tone. It was much like the other angel's but it was completely mono-tone with not hint of any emotion and it matched his blank expression. He glanced up at Clara when the girl came over and knelt down next to them, "I can manage, if a small healing spell knocked me out then I don't deserve my rank" he replied. By his rank he meant the fact that he was a Seraphim. Then he pushed himself to his feet, "I am more than able to help out" he added. His gaze snapped over to Amaros at the sound of the hiss. "Brother, she merely offered her service, something she could have easily have kept quiet about" he said, if it was meant to be chastising it was unknown. Though he was pretty sure that this angel would not take kindly to what he had just said.
Last edited by Zyn on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me