Working Towards a Dream (REALLY NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Working Towards a Dream (REALLY NEEDS MEMBERS!!!!!!)

Postby Ruckus » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Sebastian scarfed the pasta and savored every sip of the beer. When he was finished eating, half the glass was left. He kept it carefully by his side, checking every so often to make sure it was still there and hadn't fallen over. "I think I might sleep on the floor tonight," he said conclusively, looking around at the floor to try to plot where his head would be. He was thinking that he might sleep in the bathtub. He seemed to remember there being a large one in each double room. "Thanks for the food. And the beer. I haven't had a beer in so long."

As if to prove his point, he took an appreciative gulp.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Kayla smiled and nodded. She sat down on the bed and sighed in comfort. "Oh my gosh, you have to feel this bed. It is so comfortable...." SHe said to sebastian. She stood up and breathed in. Her food was finished and she saw another beer she had ordered. She took a small sip and giggled, then drank some more.

In moments she was passed out (almost) on the bed, giggling in a high pitched tone.
Last edited by Pandora Gaskarth on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

|| Avatar By Puddingwaffles <3 || Signature by Luyfsa ||

Currently in the process of redesigning my fursona, bear with me.
Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tam » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:37 pm

((Uh, Vampiric_Werewolf? You do realize the time setting of this RP right? Medieval. Have you ever watched or read Lord of the Rings? That's the time setting. No pizza. No lamps. And hardly any heart shaped beds with pink sheets. I don't do modern RPS))

♥ I don't know where you vanished to Blu, but wherever it is you're hiding, know that your Tam shall always love you and will be waiting here when you re-appear~ ♥

I apologize to anyone if any of my replies to anything are extremely late/overdue. I rarely come onto CS anymore unless it's to check my PM's, so if you want to contact me I'm always on my DeviantArt ♥
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tam » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm

blackwolfspirit wrote:
AnbuBlackShinobi wrote:
{{ Epic fail post. XD

"Where does it hurt?"
* headdesk *}}

"My question first! What happened?! Who did this?!" He sounded genuinely worried, and by seeing her pick up the sword and let it clatter back to the ground, he knew he was right in the fact he probably shouldn't touch her. She looked bad - but he also knew she was one of the best fighters he had seen so far, so who would have gotten close enough to land these punches? He shuddered. Maybe he didn't want to know. The Prince suddenly looked up as Alvek rubbed against his shoulder with wide-eyes. "Right!" Dalin gasped and looked at Ellewin. "Don't move." Even though he knew it was practically impossible for her right now.

Slowly, he got to his feet and went to the pack on the saddle, rummaging through and pulling out a wooden box. Inside were all his new medical supplies. It might possibly just be enough to help her. He closed the pack and turned to crouch back at her side. "Ellewin, where does it hurt?" He asked, hoping she gave an honest answer. In cases like these, some people could be rather sarcastic, and some may fake where it hurt to make them appear less hurt. And from what little he learned in the castle about treating wounds - and those lessens had been cut short by the order of his Father who said it was unprince-like to know that stuff - lying to the doctor never got anyone anywhere.

{{ Can we time-skip to after he's wrapped some wounds or something? XDD I honestly have no knowledge at all about treating anything, though I go hiking a lot... X3 If you have any knowledge, feel free to god-mod for a bit. It would help. XD }}

((Wow, so sorry for not posting in a while guys! ;A; I've had writer's block on this RP for the longest time! (Plus I kept getting kicked off the computer >.< Hopefully I can get my post in before I'm shooed off again!

Ha ha Ruckus, with the Italian food XP funny. ))

At the moment Ellewin was very close to telling him to get on his way, but she also knew that she wouldn't stand a chance if that cloaked figure came back again. She didn't quite know who - or what - had attacked her, all she knew was that he brought with him noting but evil. She could almost clearly recall that shadowed face, hidden beneath the thick folds of his black cloak despite the blazing heat of the day. Her pain brought her back to reality though and she suppressed a wince of pain as a deep breath strained her bruised throat. When he got up and told her not to move she bit back a sharp retort. Insulting him now was not the smartest idea, seeing as he was the only person for miles willing to assist her. Just put up with it! She argued with herself as she slumped down slightly to rest her arm that was propping her up. It was then that she noticed that her fox wasn't nearby at hand. Nalek?! He may have been an extremely moody pain to her, but he was her fox, her main means for transportation, and at the moment, her life savior. After a second she thought over that more carefully. He saved my life. If Nalek hadn't been there that person probably would have killed me... Her thoughts trailed away as Dalin came back up to her.

When he asked her where it hurt she pretty much had serveral hundred different answers to give to him at once. Some were quite sarcastic and some just outright cold, but she chose the smartest one for the situation and singled out the most pained place on her body. "..N - Neck." She croaked out, finding it hard to breath as she broke off into a painful fit of coughing.

{{ Can we time-skip to after he's wrapped some wounds or something? XDD I honestly have no knowledge at all about treating anything, though I go hiking a lot... X3 If you have any knowledge, feel free to god-mod for a bit. It would help. XD }}

((Sure, I'm pretty okay at this kinda stuffz (I think XD) I'll do my best.))

((*Taps foot impatiently* XD Naw just joking. I'm just quoting it so Anbu kin find it XP))

♥ I don't know where you vanished to Blu, but wherever it is you're hiding, know that your Tam shall always love you and will be waiting here when you re-appear~ ♥

I apologize to anyone if any of my replies to anything are extremely late/overdue. I rarely come onto CS anymore unless it's to check my PM's, so if you want to contact me I'm always on my DeviantArt ♥
Tam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:14 pm

(I dont watch lord of the rings. I personally hate it XD sorry. The fifth RP i was yelled at in in an hour....)

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 pm

ooc; Don't like LotR? For shame! Also, I apologize for not saying anything. I kind of started it with the whole Italian thing.

Anbu's computer is a jerk and won't let her on. She tried to send out messages, I think...

bic; Sebastian remained seated firmly on the floor, rubbing his ears at the high pitched squeals Kayla was emitting. "I'm good, actually," he said, taking another gulp from the mug in his hand. He'd wanted to get drunk that night, but not only was he not paying for himself (he didn't like owing people) but Kayla seemed one of the worst types to get drunk with. He looked piteously at the last dregs and sighed.

Was there no rest for the weary? Maybe if he just had one more... No, he thought, forcing his mind to flash back to each time she'd flipped her hair or batted her eyelashes at a man. Even such an unattractive man as Tom--and Sebastian wasn't one to use the word unattractive. 'Sort of disfigured' once, although he'd been in a terribly bad mood. He like to think of the world as beautiful.

Usually.

Every once in a while he would give up. And usually it was bartenders that made him give up. He reached into his knapsack, which he'd left rather close to the window when he fell in, and lifted a small, velvet pouch out. Inside this pouch was what reminded him when he forgot (or gave up). A small pressed flower, taken from the palace garden the only time he'd ever gone. To distract himself from Kayla's spectacle, he tried to conjure up a picture of said palace.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Kayla gulped and got up with a high pitched squeal. She stood up and fell down again with a grunt. She stumbled towards Sebastian with a silly smile on her face and took a deep breath. "Whatcha doing?" she asked, though it sounded like "waka ung" as she slurred it. She stood up on her tiptoes and poked sebastians face, before she collapsed onto the ground infront of him

OOC: sorry, writers block must....edit

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 pm

(bump, ruckus :3)

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Sebastian smiled sheepishly and jumped out of the way when she fell over. He detested drunk women. And really, only a mug and a half? He was a terrible at drinking, but he'd never met anyone who couldn't even last a mug and a half. Of beer nonetheless, he added to himself, a little outraged at this catastrophe. More than anything he was annoyed with himself for getting himself into the terrible situation. He was just so good at screwing up.

"I'm going to bed," he announced, with an edge to his voice that hadn't been there before.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora Gaskarth » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Kayla got up with a grunt and glared at Sebastian. "This is all your fault," She hissed, and stumbled onto the bed. She closed her eyes and pictured Hallie, but Sebastians face kept on slipping into her mind. She sighed and fell asleep, her dreams deranged and blurry. She was never drinking again. Ever.

Pandora Gaskarth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me