One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:57 pm

OOC: Okay, so apparently the Marineford war in canon was broadcasted, so yes, there would be some sort of projector for that. Stuff as advanced as the internet doesn’t exist, but TV-like devices and radios would exist, though I expect those have something to do with den-den mushi too.

IC:

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

Helmeppo had always struggled to hold POSITIVE social interaction, so...he was pretty much at a loss when the question came up. He shrugged awkwardly. "Um...we’ve talked about long-term goals and dreams and all, but...what about short-term or in the moment goals? Anything you’re looking at that’s right in front of you, within reach?" He asked.

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Town

Luffy skipped ahead a few steps before pausing and glancing over his shoulder. He may as well put the offer out there anyway. "Hey! You need any help carrying the food and stuff?" He asked, tilting his head to the side so his hat should’ve by all logic flopped off his head and somehow...didn’t.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

Nico's lips curved into a smile. "That actually sounds really nice. I don’t pay attention much to who does what music, but my favourites are anything that has to do with jazz." Perhaps a refined taste, but Nico had always been into things like that and hadn’t cared what anyone else thought.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:16 pm

[kay]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman nodded then said "It's fine. We all need to eat after all," she said, then went and got a plate. She hummed a bit as she sat down with the plate of food. She waited to see if Kass would join them, but either way began to eat after a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child watched her mom get the food. She watched her put it on the table. She sat down and looked up through her lashes at Gabe. He probably wouldn't notice she was actually looking at him.

(Galaxy: Everything above, also missed your post the first time bc they always show up after I post)

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy smiled as he said "Cool," then tried to think of another question. "I, um...have another question, but do you read books? If not, I can't ask this question, because it's about books. Um...do you read?" he asked again, then shook his head.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Okay," then looked to the snail like creature. He saw it was looking bored now, and shook his head. He listened as Coby spoke, and waited for Drake to say something.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "How close we talking, like in the next couple days?" she asked. "Is it that kind of short term, or could it be something like in the next five years?" she asked. That was a logical thing to wonder.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman nodded and walked with them.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman led the way back to the ship. She finally saw it come into view, and said "Here we are. Just gotta get this stuff up and into the galley, then we can go back out." With that said, she began to make her way back onto the ship.

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:40 pm

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"Let's say within the next five years, stuff that’s attainable or we can dream for in the near-ish future," Helmeppo decided. He should’ve clarified, but that had kind of been where his mind went to when he thought short-term. Something not too far away but not immediate.

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Town

Luffy pouted. They didn’t answer my question. Rude. However, he didn’t bother insisting on it again. If they wanted to just get back to the ship and be done with it, then that was fine by him! Anything, really. Luffy was in a decent mood, and they didn’t have anywhere to brushing off to.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"I do, but mostly cookbooks," Nico joked. Then he shrugged. "Nah, kidding. Don’t need those anymore. I’ve read some books, but I’m not exactly what one might call a bookworm. Didn’t have time with all the fishing and cooking and all the past few years. What about you?" He asked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:12 pm

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman nodded then said "It's fine. We all need to eat after all," she said, then went and got a plate. She hummed a bit as she sat down with the plate of food. She waited to see if Kass would join them, but either way began to eat after a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child watched her mom get the food. She watched her put it on the table. She sat down and looked up through her lashes at Gabe. He probably wouldn't notice she was actually looking at him.

(Galaxy: Everything above, also missed your post the first time bc they always show up after I post)

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy shrugged and figured that could be considered a question then. Even though it hadn't been about favorites. "Ah, I love to read, whether it's cookbooks or fiction or non fiction. Reading is relaxing for me," he then said to him.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Okay," then looked to the snail like creature. He saw it was looking bored now, and shook his head. He listened as Coby spoke, and waited for Drake to say something.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "Hmm, okay, well I told you it would be nice to have kids. I mean, if you're okay with that, and if we're still together, which I'm hoping we will be. I'd want to get married before trying to have kids, and...I might not even be able to...I've never had kids or tried to before, so I have no idea if I even can."

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman had stopped and blinked when he'd actually asked to help carry stuff. "Wait, did I hear that right? Did you ask to help carry stuff?" she asked Luffy. She'd let him carry her bag, because it was uncooked rice and noddles and sake. He probably wouldn't try and eat those. He might try and drink the sake, though.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman -next post-

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm

Thank you! After my final I’ll get posts up.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:16 am

NYX

Nyx shivered, the previous days events still fresh on her mind, along with the reminder that she had been beaten. "Yes, it was very... strange. I didn't know what happened until as explained it to be. I just thought it was a dagger, well assumed, but I never actually saw a weapon in his hand" her voice was taut with worry. "Can we start... when I'm in a better shape. Maybe even tomorrow?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:30 am

OOC: @Galaxy: Sounds good!

IC:

Sabo | Chief of Staff | Revolutionary Army | Tagging: Ace, Nyx | Location: Tropica, Calm Belt Ship

"Of course. I wouldn’t ask you push yourself into something so strenuous before you’ve decided for yourself that you’re in good enough shape. Do you know the name or rank of the man who attacked you? I could do some digging, see if I can find anything about him, his fighting style. Unless he was some sort of Devilfruit user, it seems...odd he would be able to last against the both of you," Sabo noted.

OOC: I'll have to get my others up after my appointment
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:03 am

@sun: kay]

BIc:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:22 pm

Helmeppo DID hope for a long-term relationship. He figured he’d never be as lucky as he was now. He’d never expected to find himself in a relationship PERIOD, so to have what they had now, it really was a blessing. He’d never thought much about what their future might look like if all went well though. After all, it had only been a few days, but he had to think about it eventually. "I mean, if we're still together in the long-term, it'd be nice to be able to be on the same page and build a future together." He reached over to kiss Anya's forehead. "And no, I don’t think I’d mind at all. I probably wouldn’t be the greatest parent in the world, but if we ever come to that point, I’ll do my best," he promised.

"Yeah!" Luffy agreed, giggling at the apparent surprise from the young woman. Nami had— probably very wisely in general— ignored the question, but it was just like Robin to prompt him further, just to see what would happen. "I mean, I came out here and really do much," he pointed out

"Do you have a favourite book genre or favourite piece of literature?" Nico prompted. The less silence there was, the happier he would be. He normally wasn’t exactly the most talkative person in the world, to say the least, but one could hardly make friends by just sitting around and not speaking. He could push his own limits a little for his own benefit. If it helped him make progress, all the better.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:40 pm

(Galaxy: kay))

The boy hummed a bit and seemed to think about that. He then nodded, maybe to himself or maybe not, and smiled. "I'd have to say animal books or comics. I also like fantasy though," he said, meaning like dragons and such (though one could consider his and the others world fantasy too.)

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I'm sure you'll do just fine, since you know what it's like. You know what it's like to have a...bad, for lack of a better word, father. You know how painful or sad or whatever it can be. Anyway, what else?" she asked. "Do we need to have any other goals?"

The beautiful young woman tilted her head. She then nodded and said "Alright," and handed the stuff over to him. She then turned to Nami, and held out a hand. She could carry some of the stuff for her, now that Luffy had one or two bags or baskets and she had none.

The orange haired young woman watched them, then blinked. She nodded to Nico, and handed one over to her. She then led the way onto the deck of the ship, and waited for them. Once they were both up, she led the way back to the galley.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me