One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [RP Play!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:18 am

[yeah, it's kind of hard because when I use it my hands are always shaky or jerky for some reason, but you can learn to do it if you make yourself use one long enough. Not to say I don't still have problems with jerkiness or shakiness, and since I haven't used one in so long, well...yeah]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

The intelligent and stealthy girl

Meanwhile, the cat mewed at him then got up, and began to walk.

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman laughed at the thought of anyone 'babysitting' Ace. She then quickly shook her head. "Alright, I don't think anyone would mind me taking over the finances then; well, I hope...Anyway, we should eat too, like the kids."

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child watched her mom get the food. She watched her put it on the table. She sat down and looked up through her lashes at Gabe. He probably wouldn't notice she was actually looking at him.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy smiled as he said "Soufflé is great," and nodded. He hummed a moment, then shook his head and sat down. "Oh, I do drink all the water I need, though it's easy to forget to drink enough. Okay...favorite animal and color?" he asked.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Okay," then looked to the snail like creature. He saw it was looking bored now, and shook his head. He listened as Coby spoke, and waited for Drake to say something.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She saw the two or three cats that had made her assume this was a cat cafe. However, there were only two to three, and no one was petting or playing with them. "Guess they're just the employees or owner's pets. They must bring them with them to work," she said. She then ordered tomato soup and a grilled cheese.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman shook her head and chuckled a bit. She then looked to the orange haired young woman.

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman shook her head right after nodding it. "That should be everything," she said, as they began to walk.

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:52 am

OOC: Ahhhh yeah, that makes sense

IC:

Kassandra DeMarks | Navigator | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Gabe, Kiia, Quin | Location: Ship

Kass nodded, gesturing towards where the plates were lined up on the counter, and took one for herself. "Well, help yourself, food's all ready and waiting. Sorry there’s so little, but I needed to split it as evenly as I could between all our current crew members." She smiled apologetically.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town

Helmeppo shrugged one shoulder nonchalantly. He couldn’t quite understand the idea of bringing a pet to work, but if the owners lived nearby or in a home attached to the cafe somehow, he could see it. "Maybe. It seems an...odd hobby, but not completely unheard of, I suppose."

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Town

"Soooo back to the ship, or are we gonna explore?" Luffy asked. Either way was fine with him. He may have been the captain of the crew, but their definition of 'captain' was pretty loose most of the time, and Luffy tended to let everyone run around doing whatever they wanted. He trusted them enough not to cause more trouble than they HAD to... that was Luffy's job.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"Favourite colour; Storm grey. Like rain clouds. It’s strangely peaceful. Favourite animal...hmmm..." Nico had to stop and think about that. He hadn’t spent much time with animals or thought much of them, truth be told. "Cheetah, I guess. Fast, dangerous, but graceful all the same. You?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:57 am

I’m so sorry for asking again, but may I get a requote.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:09 pm

[yeah. "Luffy, this is no time for exploring! We've got all this food!" lol]

Navii- 16- f- dating Karter- pirate- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- cat Sasha (flame point and cream Siamese something mix she cat)- Tags: Karter, Adrian

Quin W- 22- f- pirate doctor- Calm Belt pirates- bi; Kass is her SO now, pretty sure- Kiia- has knife for safety- +Stamina/Endurance, Speed, Intelligence -Strength, Stealth- Tags: Kass, Gabe, Kiia

The sweet but stubborn woman nodded then said "It's fine. We all need to eat after all," she said, then went and got a plate. She hummed a bit as she sat down with the plate of food. She waited to see if Kass would join them, but either way began to eat after a bit.

Kiia- 4- f- Civilian- wants to be a vet or shopkeeper- Crush: too young- Quin- +intelligence, speed, stealth -strength, stamina/endurance- Tags: Gabe, Quin, Kass

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and fiery child watched her mom get the food. She watched her put it on the table. She sat down and looked up through her lashes at Gabe. He probably wouldn't notice she was actually looking at him.

Linkk- 16- m- Nico; Luka and Adrian some day; Kaden, maybe Kory (obviously nothing will happen til he's 18 though)- Marine- same as his sister- dog Yuli (white marked black blue and gold eyed Basenji Canaan dog)- Tags: Nico

The boy smiled as he said "Gray is nice, but I prefer blue and purple. People think purple is a girl's color though... I guess only dark purple is seen as gender neutral. Animal...wolves and dogs I'd have to say," he said, then tried to think of another question, but it was actually Nico's turn to ask one.

Lucian- 20- m- engaged to Coby- Marine officer- +Intelligence, stealth, speed -strength, stamina/endurance- service dog- Tags: Coby

The gray eyed black haired male hummed a bit. He nodded to the other male, and said "Okay," then looked to the snail like creature. He saw it was looking bored now, and shook his head. He listened as Coby spoke, and waited for Drake to say something.

Anya- 26- genderfluid (f)- marine Lieutenant- Helmeppo- no kids yet- gun- +stealth, speed, intelligence -endurance/stamina, strength- horse named Silver Lake- Tags: Helmeppo

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She said "I guess they just want to be able to see the, and make sure they're safe. If they left them at home, they wouldn't be able to do that." She watched the server go off to make/get their food.

Nico Robin- f- in her 20s- Strawhat crewmate- bi; open- no kids yet- Hana Hana no Mi (flower flower fruit, lets her sprout limbs out of anywhere)- +Intelligence, stealth, stamina/endurance -strength, speed- Archaelogist- Tags: probably everyone on the ship

The beautiful young woman -next post-

"Cat Burglar" Nami- f- 18- Strawhat Treasurer/navigator- bi; Luffy but probably isn't going to be reciprocated; no one else ever- will adopt kids, she doesn't need a partner- Clima-tact, a weather-summoning bowstaff made for her by Usopp- +Stealth, Intelligence, Speed -Strength, Stamina/Endurance- Tags: Luffy, Nicl

The orange haired young woman said "I'd love to explore, but we need to get this all back to the ship. Maybe we could come back after we get it all put away, though."

Nilon (N-eye-lon) Williams, but call him Nil or Lonny- m- 22- toy shop owner- homo; Adrian and Luka- no kids, had to adopt anyway- has knife for protection- +Intelligence, speed, Stamina/Endurance -Stealth, strength- cat Henri, dog Rugar- Tags: X

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy and nervous male adjusted his glasses. He was reading something at the moment. He tugged on one of the fingerless gloves, then touched his diamond choker. The green eyed male then shook his head. The thing he was reading was a letter from his mom. His parents and sister, Maddie, were sailing somewhere. They'd sent him a letter, and some of it was in French Canadian and some in Irish Gaelic. Oh, right, he's wearing blue today. Anyhow, the handsome but pretty male put down the letter. He brushed through shoulder length reddish brown hair, then went to open the toy shop. He loved toys, as well as swimming. It had only seemed natural to become a toy maker/seller.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:46 pm

OOC: XD Since when does Luffy care? Luffy's about as smart as a rock, and that’s pushing it.
OOC2: @Galaxy: Sure, just a sec
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm

sunhorse99 wrote:OOC: That'd be fine. It’s just a case of there’s not much to say other than 'yeah' or nodding with the last post. If he wants to talk favourite things, that’s cool
OOC2: Sorry for short posts!

IC:

Micah Tariah | Lookout | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Luka | Location: Ship

"I haven’t..." Micah trailed off. She wanted to say she hadn’t lost them. But the truth was, she didn’t know if they’d gone on supply runs, or if they’d been left behind in the chaos somewhere. They could be on a whole other island. I might never see either of them again. "You're right, sorry. I’m being stubborn." She leaned against him with a quiet sigh. "Sorry."

Devin Elmer | Lieutenant Junior Grade | Marines | Tagging: Kory, Kaden | Location: Marine Headquarters

"Obvious to US. Sometimes when a person has an ambition...they don’t quite think straight. Haven’t you ever wanted something so badly you couldn’t see the way to get it, or if those ways were plausible?" Devin asked. It was a feeling she herself had known all too well.

Kitchi Tala | Commander | Marines | Tagging: Kirsten | Location: Marine Headquarters

Kitchi reached out to let his fingers graze over one of the flowers, then lightly plucked it from its place, passing it over to Kirsten. "C'mon, pin this to your uniform or put it in your hair or something. Then you can carry around a little piece of this ray of hope," he insisted.

Kassandra DeMarks | Navigator | Calm Belt Pirates | Tagging: Gabe, Kiia, Quin | Location: Ship

Kass shook her head, a soft smile coming to her face. "Don’t worry. You can be as sorry as you want, but nobody is blaming you for how you think or feel, okay? I understand, the changes are sudden and weird, and there must be many things going through your mind. If something is bothering you, I’m here to talk to," she promised, ruffling Gabe's hair gently.

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town

Helmeppo pushed through the door. He’d noticed some people giving them odd looks on their way in, understandably. Or had he imagined it? Marines casually hanging around these parts? Sure, the town was close to Marine headquarters, but not many were seen out here just for the heck of it. "Was I imagining the weird stares, or did you catch anything?"

Coby | Captain | Marines | Tagging: X Drake, Lucian | Location: Marine Headquarters

"You’re right. We do lunch, then check for dark clothes," Coby agreed. With the only real conversation with Drake being stuff that would not ideally be taken care of via snail. It was bad enough to communicate this way, where the line would be able to be tracked if someone REALLY tried, but it was Coby's personal den-den, so chances of it were low. Even so, he didn’t like taking unnecessary risk. So he smiled awkwardly at the bored looking den-den. "Okay, life's still going around these parts, so Lucian and I are gonna do lunch and check clothes for the meeting tonight. Looking forward to it."

Monkey D. Luffy | Captain | Straw Hat Pirates | Tagging: Robin, Nami | Location: Town

"Sounds good to me!" Luffy cheered, though he soon lost track of the specific things they were supposed to get and it all faded away into get food. Well. That worked too.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:55 pm

Helmeppo | Lieutenant Commander | Marines | Tagging: Anya | Location: Town, Cafe

"I guess, but that...seems to border on excessive or clingy or something of that vein..." Even back when he’d had his own pet, Helmeppo hadn’t seen the need to bring the wolf EVERYWHERE. He hadn’t been worried about much, but he’d also come from a lifestyle where people had been afraid of his family and dared not cross them for the longest time. What did he know of how 'normal' people functioned?

"Yeah! Awesomeeee!" Luffy cheered. He would’ve offered to help carry the groceries, but he knew from past experience that they didn’t tend to trust him to carry the food rather than eat it right away, and he REALLY didn’t want to end up getting hit or shouted at again.

Nico Stone | Cook, Infiltrating Marines as Seaman Recruit | Mythic Pirates | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Marine HQ, Mess Hall

"Pfffft. Why should there be gender-oriented colours? That’s dumb. If a guy wants to be fond of purple, then I don’t see any harm with that," Nico insisted. He ran his fingers through his hair, combing it back idly. "Okay...favourite genre of music, while we're on topics of favourites?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:17 pm

[eh heh heh]

The sweet but stubborn woman nodded then said "It's fine. We all need to eat after all," she said, then went and got a plate. She hummed a bit as she sat down with the plate of food. She waited to see if Kass would join them, but either way began to eat after a bit.

(Everything above, also missed your post the first time bc they always show up after I post)

The boy smiled as he said "Yeah," and nodded to him. He tilted his head when he asked what his favorite genre of music was. "I...don't really know what it's called, but there's this guy that writes and sings his own music. Some of it is love type songs and some of it is just like...about being yourself or wanting to be a prince and stuff."

(Basing this off a real guy, Thomas Sanders, because I love his music. Anime music too, but would an anime have anime in it? I mean, probably not, they probably don't have tvs. Then again, were making music exist here, so)

The silly sweet but stubborn and fiery one hummed a bit. She shook her head, then shrugged at him and looked around. She said "What else can we talk about while we're waiting?" She knew it probably wouldn't take long to make two sandwiches and some soup, but still.

The beautiful young woman nodded and walked with them.

The orange haired young woman couldn't help but laugh a bit. She then led the way back towards the harbor and the ship.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:50 pm

OOC: Music has existed since ancient times, soooo... and I assume some sort of radio or TV exists or something? I don’t see why it WOULDN'T, but hang on, I’ll check that before I post
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:55 pm

Eh heh, kay. Also Kay))

BIC: