║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby MOVEDzero » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:07 am

Jade gave a sheepish smile. "Well, it's better now," she laughed. Jade looked at Vern, waiting for her reaction. Jade shifted to a fox and nudged Vern's arm with her cold, wet nose. Small whining noised escaped her throat.
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .restart. » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 am

Vern raised her eyebrow, confused. "Are you ok?" She wispered to Jade. She looked at the fox and waited for an answer.
ImageImageImage
.restart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MOVEDzero » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 am

"Yeah, I'm fine," The fox yipped. Jade gnawed her apple, not feeling very hungry. "So what now?" she asked. What was next on their schedule?
MOVEDzero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenjo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:57 am

Mystic Starsong wrote:"Okay." Suki said, following Leila out of the room and closing the door behind herself. The whole castle was so old, it was likely to have some secret passages, and she hoped they would be able to find some. Of course back in the day the passages would have been used by servants, but now it was unlikely anyone knew where they were. As they walked she ran her hands along the wall, wishing she could find a secret passage like people did in the movies.

Leila grinned.
"Looking for a secret passage way?" she said in a dramatic voice, "There must be tons. Are we still going in the right direction?"
Leila glanced at the map. Thankfully, they seemed to be on the right track.
Yes I'm alone - but I'm alone and free.
[x]
Jenjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic Starsong » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 am

Suki chuckled, having been found out. "We are headed in the right direction, and yeah I was searching for anything even semi-interesting. The only thing I found so far is a lump of hardened gum." She said, making a 'yuck' face when she mentioned the gum. Even though Leila had the map, Suki knew they were going the right way. She had always had an inner compass that never led her wrong and for some reason she memorized every map she looked at. It was almost as if she had a scanner in her brain that copied the map and stored it away in her brain for whenever it was needed. She had always hoped the ability to memorize maps at a glance would work with schoolwork and books, but it never had. "So, do you think there are secret passages in here?" She asked Leila criously.
Mystic Starsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenjo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 am

"Reckon I could find one with my witch powers?" Leila smiled, shutting her eyes and continuing to walk. Her eyelids flickered open, and her head was telling her to push her palm against a particular part of the wall. Curious, she pushed it firmly. To her complete and utter shock, the wall was pushed back slightly. Pushing a little harder, Leila managed to push the wall far enough so that she could slip through the gap.
"Would you rather eat or explore this hidden passage?"
[x]
Jenjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic Starsong » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 am

"Let's explore!" Suki said excitedly, pushing the wall open farther easily so she could slip inside after Leila. It was kinda small in there and she had to push the other girl a litttle to fit all the way in. Closing the 'wall' behind herself, she looked around. Of course she couldn't see anything since it was pitch-black in the little passage. "That could be an issue." She muttered, thinking. It wouldn't be a smart idea to leave the door open, where anyone could see, but otherwise she and Leila wouldn't be able to see anything...
After a couple seconds Suki started laughing. "Well, now I feel stupid. I was trying to figure out how to see in here, then remembered I can do this." She muttered, grinning. A little globe of fire, about the size of a baseball, apeared in the air in front of her, lighting up the little hallway. Digging into her pocket, Suki found a little pen she almost always carried with her. It was one of those mini-sharpies, and bright red. "We should mark where the passages are and where they go on the map." She suggested, pulling off the cap and putting a small red dot where the passage started and they had entered. Her globe floated right over her shoulder, not deviating an inch.
"I should probably lead since I have the light..." Suki added, grinning. 'This is awesome' She thought to herself, looking around the passage. It was very dusty, and ther were cobwebs everywhere. Good thing she wasn't squemish.

((Longer than I expected... XD ))
Mystic Starsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jenjo » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:13 am

Leila handed Suki the map, grinning broadly at their discovery.
"Lead the way, captain!" she chuckled, dusting away a cobweb with her hand. Her hand was covered in dust; grimly, she wiped it on her jeans. Suki's little flaming globe provided excellent light, thankfully. Ducking a little, Leila followed Suki through the narrow passage.
[x]
Jenjo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mystic Starsong » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 am

Suki shimmied her way around the other girl, moving to the front. The hallway was very narrow, maybe three to four feet across. They walked a ways quietly and Suki stopped periodically to mark the map. The placement of the passage seemed to make sense, it was placed right between where the smaller rooms for students were and the larger rooms for directors. "See if there are any breaks in the wall, any spy holes or whatnot." Suki said, turning to the wall that would face the larger rooms. Servants would be hard-pressed to know what their masters were doing at all times because if they didn't trouble could arrive that they didn't know about. Of course, the lord and lady of the house probably wouldn't stay in rooms like the camp directors', but their nobler guests would. "Servants would come back here to spy on people in that room, there has to be something." She added, running her hands along the grimy wall.
Mystic Starsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tarn » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 am

Username: Daft-Gurl
Name: Evelyn Johnson
How long he/she has been at the camp: Just joined
Mythical Creature: Mara or Nightmare
Powers:
Written Appearance:
Stature- Evey is tall but not oversized. She is about 5"7. She's very skinny so much so that her bones almost show through her skin and has long gangly arms and legs. Her hands and feet at thin with long fingers and toes. She takes on a brittle build but actually has a lot of strength hidden beneath her skin.
Appearance- Evelyn has long white hair that goes below her waist which she often ties up in a braid. Her hair curls at the ends of it making it appear sort of like a wispy cloud. She has rounded facial features with a button nose, small rounded ears, etc. She has blood red eyes that are scary to see when she's upset or angry but when she is calm they take on an almost pinkish hue. She has a pair of translucent white wings that take on the look of onion skins much like the rest of her body.
Attire- She likes anything dark to contrast with her light coloration. She likes to interchange her outfits between fluffy dresses to t-shirt and jeans but in particular likes to dress it whatever is comfortable. She'll almost never be seen without her headphones somewhere on her person as she loves listening to music. Also she wears an eye-patch on her right eye from a childhood injury. The "x" on the eye-patch mirrors her scar and she cannot see out of that eye.
Personality: She's conservative most of the time and if you don't bother her she won't bother you. She'll keep to herself and listen to her music all day and doesn't care very much about interactions with people. When you do get her roused up she'll have very loud opinions and won't be afraid to chew you out if you do something that is against what she has been taught.
The rest of her personality is a work in progress and will be worked out in the RP.
-Heavy Metal (But really any music)
-Boys
-Alone time
- Getting fed through nightmares/bad emotions
- dark places
- boys
etc.
Dislikes:
-Getting caught in someone's nightmare
- Being bothered when she really doesn't want to be
-people asking her 'what's behind the eye-patch'
- uneducated people
etc.
History: Evelyn grew up all her life on the wonderful island of hawaii with her mother, her step father, and step father. Her brother had terrible nightmare problems as a child and finally her mother came out with it. She was a 'mara' a nightmare causing 'demon' more or less. That would create nightmares in people and feast off of their negative emotions. Evelyn's wings appeared shortly after. Her mother soon decided that it would be best for her if she met other mythical creatures her own age instead of feeling like such an outcast and thus sent her to Mythic Camp. More to come :3
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Theme Song: Caroline from the Portal 2 Soundtrack It's instrumental :3
Other Information: -Has a Hawaiian accent due to living there for most of her life. She carries around dueling dao swords that she 'borrowed' from a museum in Hawaii and learned how to weild.

adult | she/they
ancient account & not very active
other socials shared with moots only

sources: x x x
Tarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me