We Are Half-Bloods [Half-Blood RP!] ALWAYS ACCEPTING! (:

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: We Are Half-Bloods. [Percy Jackson Based RP!] Needs Memb

Postby winchester. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm

ÖMax EllingsonÖ

I shrugged. "Okay, time to get them to camp." I said. I walked down the stairs and took off. I reved the cars engeine and waited for them.

((can somebody at camp rp with either Rosealie or Natalie?))
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphy. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:52 pm

( Darn! Now what am I suppose to do.... :\ )

Sapphire sat in the greenfields, humming to herself, watching the bees fly by. She happily chased them, falling once her twice. A few hours ago, she had discovered she had a wolf form, witch was freaky, but toatally awsome. She shifted again, turning to a huge silver coated wolf. Her coat was glossy and beutiful, and her movements were as graceful as a gazel's. She catched the bee in her paws, accidently killing it. "Awe!" She wimpered, trying to bring the bee back to life by licking it vigoursly.-
Sapphy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:53 pm

((can somebody at camp rp with either Rosealie or Natalie?))
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -nutella love. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 pm

"Need help?" Jasper asked the boy. He took the girls feet anyway, easily lifting her up.

"Uhm.." Charlie said. Before he could say no, the boy already had the girls feet. They both started to desend down the stairs.

Carter skipped off, towards a little girl with curly red hair. "Hello!" She said to her, dropping to the ground and sitting criss-cross-applesauce.
    why hello there! i see you have a smudge on your screen.
    don't worry, i hired a cleaner:

-nutella love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:05 pm

♥Rosalie♥

I looked up at the girl and tilted my head as I stared at her legs. I pulled my brown-red eye brows together. My red lips pursed out and I looked at her.

♦Natalie♦

I sighed and grabbed my arrows from the target, pulling them out. I folded up the target and carried the items away. I went straight to my cabin and put my things down. I braided my hair and put a black feather with white,blue,and green beads on a black leather sting. I sighed and went outside, and I sat on a log behind my cabin. I looked sadly a the creek. I got up and walked into the forest and started to walk randomly around.
'

ÖMax EllingsonÖ

I honked the horn, monsters would arive soon no doubt.

((Brb, making tacos for dinner....*yum*))
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphy. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Sapphire firgured out it was a lost cause after a few minutes. She got up, bounding like a huge Hell Hound to the cabins. She barked happily as she walked inside her cabin, which was rather large, and... dark. Which was very depressing for Sapphire. She liked the large bones in the corner of the room, chewing on them like a giant puppy. She dropped it, turning human again. She shook her head. "I am human, right!" She said to herself. The shadows followed her like she was their master or something. "Right, she's also the goddess of Fear. How nice..." She muttered. Her blonde hair with blue highlights had become darker, and her blue-gray eyes had become a darker shade. She looked pretty scarry with a sword in her hands, and with a emo-hair-do alright. Haha. She bounded off to check the other cabins, barking 'hi' to everyone. She stopped by the Apollo cabin. They didn't get on her nerves much, which was probably a good thing... the Hades cabin didn't get on her nerves much either. "Hello!" She called to a blonde girl in the Apollo cabin.-
Sapphy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -nutella love. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Jasper and Charlie eventually emerged from the apartment building. They made their way over to the van, putting Arabella onto a seat. Charlie climbed in, then Jaspe climbed in.

Carter wondered what the girl was lookign at. She followed her gaze, down to her legs. She rubbed her furry legs awakwardly, getting a bit self-concious. "Uhm... I'm Carter." She said, a bit shy at first then more energectic at the end. she smiled at the little girl, hoping to change the subject.
    why hello there! i see you have a smudge on your screen.
    don't worry, i hired a cleaner:

-nutella love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Hannah saw a young girl, younger than her with curly red hair. Hannah leapt out of the tree she had been climbing and ran up to the girl. "Hi!!" Hannah said happily.

Anna clattered down the stairs after them and into the van.

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:24 pm

♥Rosalie♥

I smiled back and leaned up, my white fingers out-streched. I touched her cheek and showed her the image, or video, of her rubbing her legs. I tilted my head and giggled then looked at the other girl. I touche dher cheek and showed an image of her jumping/running over to us. Then I saw a green and red butterfly and I got up and ran angle-like and softly after the creature. Then Chiron called my name and I happily hopped over and leaped into his arms. I rested hy head on his chest and showed him the picture of my bed. He smiled and took me to it and laid me down. I grinned and dug into the blankets, falling asleep soonly.

♦Natalie♦

I looked a tthe sound of the barking then shrugged. I kept walking into the woods. I sat at the base of a large tree, its roots twirling in strange ways. I thought I saw Falko but it was probably my over-active imagination, towards him. I sighed and nestled into roots and dozed off.

ÖMax EllingsonÖ

I nodded and sped off, arrive shortly afterwards at the camp. I parked and ran to Chirrion. I saw him smiling over the girl he had kept for two years in here, he was afraid to let her go. I knitted my eyebrows together. I shook my head and looked at him. "They are here." I said, and he followed my out quickly. He met the rest of us at the van. "Take the girl to the imfirmary and the boy to....do something." He said.
winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeonZebra » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:40 pm

[I wouldn't mind Natalie coming to hang with him.]

XXXX

Falko Vos
Son of Posiden

Deciding that his day should be wasted just laying around in the rather boring and empty Posiden cabin, Falko pick up his bag and walked out of the door. There's got to be something to do here, or maybe some more campers have arrived already. He thought as the door of his cabin slammed behin him. Now just to know where to go. He thought with a laugh to himself, looking around the camp. "I guess going to the barn wouldn't be a bad a idea." The teen muttered to himself. Being a son of Posiden also gave him a strong bond with horses, and he was sure that going to visit them after nearly a year would be a good idea at the moment.

XXXX

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
when you're at the end of the road,
and you lost all sense of control
and your thoughts have taken their toll,
when your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
your faith walks on broken glass,
and the hangover doesn't pass
nothing's ever built to last,
you're in ruins
~ green day (21 guns)