welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:51 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - eizen, jason stark|location - platforms

You sit down, keeping an eye on Eizen when you were suddenly knocked out of your seat. Pain. You weren't accustomed to that feeling that radiated through your back where you had fallen. Cautiously you say up, trying to analyze where you were. A jungle, no, a temperate forest, no. It was a man made mix of tropical rainforest and temperate forest. You analyzed the tree types, the plant types, taking it all in. After a moment or two of getting lost in the processing, you recognized a human female voice, and tried to focus on her words. Safety in numbers was a common saying that made no sense. Sure, you cannot be picked off as easily, but the real safety would be strength. If everyone in a group met a certain strength goal that would certainly make them stronger, and a good portion of the people here are not in good health.

runa mokun|teal|female|tag/s - azriel, everyone|location - in the jungle

You huff lightly. "It's not like that woman is human..." You mutter under your breath, watching Clara carefully. You looked around the group, trying to decide who you might trust, and who you might not. What might some of these people be good at? You had no effing clue, especially with all this crazy people.

kiken papi|yellow|male|tag/s - open|location - in the jungle

You liked this girl, the one who was brave enough to speak on her own accord. You smiled slightly, resting your head in your hands as you watched her for what she might say next.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:38 am

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:55 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - eizen, jason stark, clara, everyone|location - platforms

You think over the girl's words. The different dimensions made sense, but you didn't know how anyone would have the technology for that... Unless this place was a different dimension. Slowly you raised your hand, wanting to speak your mind as you thought carefully about how you would communicate with the girl. Maybe you could ask the male that had helped you carry Eizen to translate.

You nod softly, agreeing with Clara. For the safety of the weak, working together would be best. The different worlds really caught your ear though. Deciding carefully, you look around the area, wondering what that could mean. That would explain the crazy appearances around here...

You felt yourself smile. So... Would that mean people could see him? It would make sense, they wouldn't have the block between perceptions because they'd never needed it... You found someone raising their hand had caught your eye, and you glanced over at him, wondering many things simply based off of his appearance.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:00 pm

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - clara

xxxxAmaros felt attention drawn to him, some eyes turning from the girl and onto him. He didn't like it. All these people were in the same situation, but they didn't feel like a demon was trying to work it's way into your system. His head pounded with the migraine of a lifetime, and his limbs would not move again. He tried desperately to keep listening to the girl, but the sound was being muffled, her voice fading in and out and finally to a blinding ringing noise that seemed to go on for eternity.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit

xxxx"Universe hopping isn't possible." Ruel spoke up, straightening his posture. "I've done it once, and it wasn't pretty. People almost died. I really don't think this lady person would just snap her fingers and put us here." He crossed his arms. "There must be some other reason."

foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - alexander shepherd

xxxxFoster shook his head, annoyed, not listening to his Alexander anymore. He tried to focus on the girl, but his attention shifted; a scent was growing strong. Not one of the humans and sickness around him, nor the jungle itself, but something much more frightening; it smelled like fear itself. Now, everyone says a wolf can smell fear, and that's true for wolfbloods. Foster smelled it clear as a bell, something coming from the right of the clearing. Closer, ever closer. His own fear started to take over, masking the creature's scent. He sat still, only moving for a bit of shaking. He was terrified. He didn't know why, but he was so frightened he felt like screaming and running off. He started to breath heavily, albeit quietly.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
αℓєχαи∂єя ѕнєρнєя∂
═════════════════════
☯ Human || Spectre || Male || Twenty Eight
☯ Extra: Appears to be Sixteen-Seventeen
☯ Room: Green
☯ Location: The Platforms
☯ Tags: Foster Mcallister & Clara Ridge

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If Alex noticed the way Foster shook their head and then ignored him he didn't make any move to explore why. In fact it was like he hadn't noticed at all, that and he was more focused on the girl who was talking. He moved closer to her as he listened, she seemed to have some good ideas but she wasn't getting to the real point. "Excuse me if I may but before we start figuring out we got here we should first figure out who is capable of fighting and who needs to be protected. Then we should either make this group mobile or figure out how to bed down here and make is secure and safe" he said while stepping up to the stump. He fell into a military stance the moment he stopped walking, feet a shoulder width apart, his back straight, and his hands clasped loosely behind his back.
x
x

ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Extra: N/A
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Platforms
⚛ Tags: Blaise & Clara Ridge
xxxxxxxxAlexander "Alex" Shepherd

Jason listened in silence, though he was also keeping a close eye on the boy next to him, he had never gotten their name. It was then he noticed the way they raised their hand. He wasn't sure how they were going to talk out loud but he figured he would play a part in that. 'Do you want me to relay your message?' he signed to them. Though almost as soon as he finished signing another person stood up. This person had military training all over them, though that was odd given how young they looked. They looked to be about the same age as the kid next to him.
x
x
x
x

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Extra: His Vessel is Twenty-Six
☣ Room: Black
☣ Location: The Platforms
☣ Tags: Runa Mokun & Clara Ridge

Azriel tilted his head slightly as he thought about what she said, "But she is the only leader so far" he finally said. His attention was drawn away from the girl who had been helping him and to the man who had been mentioned. His eyes widened ever so slightly and he glanced back at Runa. "Will you come with me? I must check on my brother, it seems he is not doing well" he said in his usual mono-tone voice though there was a hint of seriousness in his expression. Not much sense he wasn't good at expressing his emotions, not that he had a wide range of those either. His gaze flickered between Runa and the angel.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:42 am

blaise|red|male|tag/s - eizen, jason stark, clara, everyone|location - platforms

You slowly lower your hand as more people begin speaking up improperly. You contemplated what to do. You could survey the area for water and edible food, and also, you may be able to put in input about their surroundings. You looked around himself worriedly, before working up the resolution to do it. You were going to take your tape off.

You decide that despite being increbibly sick, you should at least try to protect the others, or most especially, yourself. You were not going to die today after all you'd gone through. You huffed slightly up at the strange man, not particularly liking his vibe, but choosing to ignore it as you nod to your new friend.

You shift slightly in your seat. You weren't feeling particularly unwell, but you didn't think you would meet their standards of being strong, and you had never protected anyone directly. You weren't sure how to feel about this, so you tried to stay quiet and invisible as you had until now.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 am

[-] amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - clara, azriel, runa [-]

xxxxAmaros felt attention drawn to him, some eyes turning from the girl and onto him. He didn't like it. All these people were in the same situation, but they didn't feel like a demon was trying to work it's way into your system. His head pounded with the migraine of a lifetime, and his limbs would not move again. He tried desperately to keep listening to the girl, but the sound was being muffled, her voice fading in and out and finally to a blinding ringing noise that seemed to go on for eternity. He couldn't hear anything but the buzzing, like the noise you hear in a silent room when no one dares to speak.

[-] ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit, clara ridge [-]

xxxxRuel immediately backed down. He hadn't meant to be rude. He shook his head and sat next to Victoria, hoping she was strong enough to come with the okay group, but he would of been fine if she needed rest.

[-] foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - the creature [-]

xxxxFoster took a quick look around before standing. He was at what one would call the back of the group so he hoped he wouldn't be noticed. He walked quietly toward the edge of the clearing, soon away from the group and in the jungle. The scent was much worse here; it felt like whatever it was was right on top of him. He was sweating now. He felt like he was in the presence of Urium when he was angry. Alphas gave off a certain scent when ready to strike, and he had been struck before. It makes your blood turn to ice but your skin sizzle. Foster took a step forward, but stopped as something emerged from the leaves ahead and engulfed him in a cold darkness.

[-] the author - timelord - gray room - everyone, clara ridge [-]

xxxxThe Author only remembered falling asleep on the couch, reading some book he'd picked up at the local library, Nurra sitting in the armchair next to him. UNIT had promised that the Doctor would have no knowledge of them. From their research, they noticed everyone the Doctor traveled with died a horrible death, or something comparable. They were the last of their kind; they didn't want to die as well. UNIT promised no one would know of their heritage, they were normal humans. So, now waking up in the middle of nowhere, in a forest of some kind, the Author wasn't happy. He had been lying on his side, unconscious by the looks of it. A girl was talking, it sounded like some sort of speech. He sat up, rubbing his head, which was aching from lying so awkwardly on the hard ground.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:46 am

αℓєχαи∂єя ѕнєρнєя∂
═════════════════════
☯ Human || Spectre || Male || Twenty Eight
☯ Extra: Appears to be Sixteen-Seventeen
☯ Room: Green
☯ Location: The Jungle
☯ Tags: Foster Mcallister & Clara Ridge

Alex nodded briskly as he heard the girl, no her name was Clara, agree with him. It seemed she at least was listening to him much unlike his roommate who had dismissed what he had said and then proceeded to mostly ignore him. Though now that he thought about it was he wasn't sure where his roommate had gone. He shook his head slightly. "It is defiantly something we should explore as soon as we are secure" he conceded. He hadn't meant for Clara to think that he though that her idea had been stupid, it was a smart idea for when they were more secure. "It sounds like the most reasonable plan of action" he added after she gave her idea. He tilted his head slightly as he looked up at Clara. "I am Commander Alexander Shepherd, Alliance Military. You can call me Shepherd though" he told her. He wasn't sure how much that would make sense to her but he figured it would be best to introduce himself. "I can lead a scouting team for both big branches and leaves as well as keeping an eye out for water. If possible I would like to take at least three other people with me. However only if that leaves enough people behind who are combat trained. Which brings me to my next point how many people here have some sort of combat training or have a power or gift that they have mastered?" he asked glancing around.

ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Extra: N/A
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Jungle
⚛ Tags: Blaise & Clara Ridge
xxxxxxxxAlexander "Alex" Shepherd

Jason glanced over at the younger boy next to him as they lowered their hand, it seemed that they were thinking about something. He wasn't sure what they were thinking about but it seemed important to them. 'What's up you seem to be seriously thinking about something. Anything I can help with?' he signed to them.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Extra: His Vessel is Twenty-Six
☣ Room: Black
☣ Location: The Jungle
☣ Tags: Runa Mokun & Clara Ridge

Azriel nodded slightly, it did make him a bit relieved that she had decided to come with him, despite his insisting that he was strong enough to protect himself he was feeling weak. With that taken care of he tired his attention to the angel he had seen earlier, he would have to try and help them quickly before they realized who he was. Most angel's didn't take kindly to the fact that he had been in league with Castiel in the past. Moving forward he came to a stop in front of the angel and crouched in front of them. Lifting a hand he focused on healing them, though the best he could do was probably alleviate some of the pain. He was no where near at full strength and he just hoped he could make a small difference.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:28 am

[-] amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - clara, azriel, runa [-]

xxxxSuddenly, a weight seemed to be lifted off Amaros's shoulders. The ringing subsided, allowing voices to be heard once more. He could move again, but he still felt sluggish, nauseated, burning hot and freezing cold at the same time. He slightly shifted his arm and felt pain ricochet up his shoulder. Yep, it still hurt. He opened his eyes, the world not so blinding anymore. He turned his head to see the other angel, and immediately looked at the ground again. He felt much more powerful than Amaros instead, and he felt he should show respect. "Thank you." He whispered, his voice humble.

[-] ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit, clara ridge [-]

xxxxRuel immediately backed down. He hadn't meant to be rude. He shook his head and sat next to Victoria, hoping she was strong enough to come with the okay group, but he would of been fine if she needed rest.

[-] foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - the creature [-]

xxxxFoster inhaled sharply as the creature passed through him, chilling him to the bone. He turned around, but saw nothing. As well as that, the being's scent was gone. He shook his head, deciding to go back to the group. He pulled himself through the bushes just in time to hear a man talking about combat training, special powers or gifts. He sat back on the ground. Wondering if he should speak up. If they were trapped in some dangerous jungle with something out there, then shouldn't he? He was about to speak when another did, talking nonsense to his ears. When he finished, Foster's hand shot into the air. "I've got a power, er, an ability. If it's needed."

[-] the author - timelord - gray room - everyone, clara ridge [-]

xxxxThe Author's eyes widened. "Combat training, power or gift?" he whispered to himself, a habit of saying his thoughts aloud. He didn't know where he was, or what was happening, but it couldn't do harm to help. He was in league with UNIT, too, so that must of counted for something, as well as his natural brilliance. "I do." He said, raising his hand slightly. "I am part of the Unified Intelligence Taskforce, commonly known as UNIT. I can be of assistance if I'm needed." He explained.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me