welcome back - multifandom - open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Killing off characters

Poll ended at Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:34 pm

bad idea!
25%
good idea!
38%
kill off one of my characters?
No votes
a surprise?
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: welcome back - multifandom - open

Postby Minigunner » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Celestia Ludenberg ! Black Room ! Eleven
Celestia looked at Eleven. It was clear that she was slightly worried. Celestia nodded in agreement as she was also worried as well. What if they died here and they never got to see their family again? It was something that Celestia wished she never had to worry about. "Found anything useful so far? "
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Eleven-Amber-Celestia
Eleven shook her head, she sighed- then she spotted a rock. She shrugged to herself while thinking 'Why not?' as she concentrated on the rock, it slightly levitated into the air. Eleven smiled as a trickle of blood came out of her nose.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Celestia Ludenberg ! Black Room ! Eleven
A worried look had come out of Celestia's face. It was clear that from the nose blood, Elev might've accidentally injured herself. She rushed to Eleven and checked her face. "This doesn't look good. Are you okay? "
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Eleven-Amber-Celestia

Eleven looked to Celestia with a confused expression, and then pointed to the rock she was levitating. She was confused, that always happened when she used her powers.
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:37 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:09 pm

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - clara

xxxxAmaros frowned slightly at the names Crowley and the Winchesters, but he nodded. "Obviously. Shouldn't everyone know them, especially a witch like you?" He hissed under strained breath. He straightened his own posture, nausea crashing over him like a wave. He just wanted to lie down. "Now stop asking stupid questions. We're in the middle of nowhere and I can't even tell where we are." He took a deep breath, flexing his fists weakly.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit

xxxx"Ruel shrugged, frowning. "Gone. I don't know. They're probably okay." He murmured, watching Victoria carefully. (writer's block)

ophelia rose hopp undem - witch - harry potter - gray room - open

xxxxgonna delete her tbh

foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - alexander shepherd

xxxxFoster's eyes flicked to his partner. He walked forward, and in the blink of an eye he was a person again, fully clothed and standing. The only thing off was his bright yellow irises and slight black veins around his wrist. "What happened?" He hissed to his partner once he got over to him, eyes narrowed. He said nothing about the oddness.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:17 pm

{ Hey reposting this since I think you might have missed it }

ZynLavellen wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
αℓєχαи∂єя ѕнєρнєя∂
═════════════════════
☯ Human || Spectre || Male || Twenty Eight
☯ Extra: Appears to be Sixteen-Seventeen
☯ Room: Green
☯ Location: The Platforms
☯ Tags: Foster Mcallister

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alex glanced over as he felt the gaze of a pair of eyes, it was his partner. Or at least what had been his partner, the wolf started to approach him and then suddenly his partner was human again. His brow rose and he tilted his head, it was the only sign that he was surprised or confused. As Foster got closer he noticed the bright yellow irises and there where some odd black veins on the other's wrist, though the former was not obvious. He was a bit taken a back by the tone used and he glanced down at his hand which was shaking slightly. "Don't know, nothing like that has ever happened to me before" he said. He assumed that was what the other was talking about and not about his biotic powers. It wasn't like he had used them for a long period of time, though that did worry him. He felt fatigued like he had just been in a fight and not that he had just raised a barrier for a few moments. He lifted his gaze from his hand to Foster.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoodbyeYall » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:57 pm

--removed--
Last edited by GoodbyeYall on Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see you later
GoodbyeYall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:32 pm

amaros - angel - supernatural - maroon room - clara

xxxxAmaros flinched at her contact, shaking his head. "No, I never just sit and rest-" he was cut off by her leaving. He scowled and sat down on the ground, feeling his stomach settle and his headache dwindle. He put his head in his hands and closed his eyes, trying to mute everything around him.

ruel ovpen - pokemon trainer - purple room - victoria kit

xxxxRuel nodded. He turned the girl's direction, taking once last glance at Victoria before listening carefully.

foster mcallister - wolfblood - green room - alexander shepherd

xxxx"Good lot you do to help." Foster grumbled. He turned away, before hearing a girl's voice. He didn't look on though, not caring enough. He tried to think of what was going on; he totally crossed a trick by Tyial off the list of possibilities.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:17 pm

αℓєχαи∂єя ѕнєρнєя∂
═════════════════════
☯ Human || Spectre || Male || Twenty Eight
☯ Extra: Appears to be Sixteen-Seventeen
☯ Room: Green
☯ Location: The Platforms
☯ Tags: Foster Mcallister & Clara Ridge

Alex was a bit taken aback from the response he had gotten and he folded his arms across his chest. "I am a soldier Foster not a scientist and you don't seem to know what is going on either" he said calmly. He had been polite and calm but to be grumbled at for not knowing something was a tad bit annoying. However with a shake of his head he brushed it off and looked up at the sound of the voice. It seemed someone was doing what he was just thinking of doing. Though her way seemed to work better, most likely because while he was a diplomatic person he was military and his way of getting people together would be army related. Somehow he didn't think that would work with this bunch. Moving forward and then past he roommate he moved towards the girl. He came to a stop near the stump and paused. He was just close enough to listen and clearly be a part of the group but not close for it to seem like he was trying to take control of the situation.

ᒎᗩᔕᗝᑎ ᔕ丅ᗩᖇᛕ
═════════════════════
⚛ Human || Hero || Male || Twenty Two
⚛ Extra: N/A
⚛ Room: Gray
⚛ Location: The Platforms
⚛ Tags: Blaise & Clara Ridge

Jason glanced over at the shorter male and raised a brow at the giggle, he wasn't sure what it was that was funny. He quickly found out though, it seemed they found his question funny. To be honest it would have been funny if he hadn't been so serious about, he would have crossed his arms if he wasn't carrying the other guy in the red room. 'There have been weirder trends. Besides I have been... pretty isolated for the past five years. I still have no idea what has happened in the rest of the world' he signed in an effort to defend his question. 'An Idol huh? I am not one but I can understand the work part, my dad is pretty famous and I was supposed to follow in his foot steps' he added. He would have added even more to that but he was distracted by the tug on his arm. Picking up the pace he quickly made in through the door. In a few more strides he made it to the table and he set the other male on one of the seats slumping the forward onto the table. It would make it so that they wouldn't just fall over. Then he sat down next to them, within moments however he had a sickening feeling and then he was transported somewhere. Falling backwards out of his chair caught him by surprise and he lunged to his feet while looking around. As he lunged to his feet he heard someone call out and he glanced over and tilted his head thoughtfully while listening. x

𝒜𝓏𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓁
═════════════════════
☣ Angel || Seraphim || Male || Unknown
☣ Extra: His Vessel is Twenty-Six
☣ Room: Black
☣ Location: The Platforms
☣ Tags: Runa Mokun & Clara Ridge

Azriel blinked slowly and glanced at the girl, he was not like her a mortal, he was an angel of the Lord. There was no reason for her to be worried about him. Unless there were devices that could kill him here he doubted he would ever have to really worry. "You shouldn't worry about me, there is nothing made by man that can kill me" he said seriously. He glanced at the hand that was reaching for his arm and eyed it in a confused way. Then he pushed himself to his feet, he didn't feel as bad as before and he was not the worst in the bunch after all. Sure he felt ill and weak but he could still feel his power, it was steady. His Grace was safe. His attention was pulled away from his Grace at the sound of someone talking and he looked up at her. Someone was taking control of everything, a good thing since he was much better at taking orders than he was at giving them. Moving forward he made his way a bit closer.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me