Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Welcome to Alola (Pokemon Roleplay) Open/Accepting

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City|| Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Serenity

[hope you don't mind me controlling charizard for abit]
Gladion nodded, getting on her Charizard's back." Alright..i'll lead the way. Please proceed this way please." Gladion had pointed to dictation of Aether Paradise. He felt his self moving as charizard begin to fly ahead, they didn't seem to be going to fast of course, they wanted Serenity to catch up. The young trainer begin to think to his self, stroking his chin, then he said outloud." Ok..so there is no wormhole..sun and moon actually caught the Ultra beast..there only reason i can think of if someone opened another wormhole or.." Gladion frowned." Sun and Moon didn't catch every single last one of the Ultra beast and someone manged to get their hands on some.." This was very annoying to think about at the moment. So much for a vaction

Sun
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City||Bisexual||Crush: None||Tags: Moon

"Well..thats very bothersome.." Sun rubbed the back of his head and sighed. He knew they better had track this trainer down or else they could face something like this again."Well, maybe we can track whoever it is down later. I may not be champion anymore,but i still want to try my best to help you and the region." The boy tucked his hands in his pockets and smiled."Tapu koko huh? Well..thats good that you manged to get it's help. im sure it wants to help out the island more then any of us." A slight blush came across Sun's face."S-So umm..besides all this mess...how have you been over the year or so? Sorry that i haven't came to see you in a while. i didn't want to interfere with anything.."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regigigas » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:53 am

(Oopsie forgot the recap so here I am with an edit: Pretty much Moon left the battle to go to the ruins and several other trainers backed off from the fight as well. Moon returned with Tapu Koko on hand which eventually made Cyra flee with the Ultra beasts and bring the fight to an end. Pretty much now all the trainers are settling down after it all)

(thank you so much ;;)

(on mobile, i''ll maker the fancy banner thing when i'm home.)

After a hasty trip to the Pokémon center, Luaya couldn't stop feelings of disappointment from bubbling over. Disappointment in herself, that is. She had done hardly anything for the battle. Heck, the only thing her idols had witnessed was the crushing defeat of her vikavolt. The trainer couldn't think of somebody who had done less than her but.. being angsty would get her nowhere. A sigh. Perhaps she could find another of the trainers who had participated in the battle?
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:13 am

Doom-Giran's Houndoom
Doom turns his head to look in the direction of the nearest stairs and he looks at Cyra again. "Hound" He nods and wags his tail before nudging her hand gently again and then turning, running off down the hallway quickly, heading for the stairs to find someone.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:14 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

Serenity nodded, patting her Salamance's side so he would lift off, starting to follow after the Charizard, looking down at her hands. So sure, she did come here to help with whatever problem was going on here, but she didn't realize how drastic it was and how it changed the life of every civilian living there. That thought troubled her. That others would torment the lives of others for their own gain. Nodding at was Gladion was saying, she could tell he was also stressed out by what was happening, but putting on a small smile, she looked down at the small buildings beneath her before looking up at the blonde. "Hey, calm down. Everything will be alright in the end. I mean, a handful of the best trainers are here in Alola so whatever happens, I'm sure everyone here can handle it." She replied with a small chuckle, catching up to the Charizard quickly and flying beside Gladion comfortably.

Alain
| 16 | Male | Expert Trainer | Kalos | Tags: None|

Alain sighed, looking out from where he was sitting on a cliff overlooking the ocean. It was calming and gave him a moment to relax. His Charizard was standing beside him, towering over his form as he looked outwards. He was glad that he was able to get away from his home in Kalos since work there was stressful, but he still wasn't sure why he had chosen to come help this group in Alola. It wasn't any of his business, right? But he needed to get away from his hardships back at home so he guessed, tropical paradise, why not? Chuckling at the thought, he stood up and put a hand on the back of his Charizard's neck. "So, are you ready?" He asked softly, looking up at the fire dragon calmly.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby windfall » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:57 am

Aconite wrote:
Loki | 23 | Hau'oli City streets | Tag: Gideon

"... Whoah, cool off for a sec, I didn't mean it like... Murder, you know?" Loki gave Gideon a slightly concerned look along with a frown, "Though I could have given you a run for your money, I did study in-"

Honky cut off Loki as the Honchkrow finally caught up to them, letting out another (very loud, as it was almost right next to them) croak. The listener gave the bird a dirty look, which was returned with a smug look. Loki glared at their bird for a few seconds, and then suddenly changed the topic. "What about the two pokemon you had before? What did you have em do?"

Gideon Steel-Boss-Bisexual-Ha'uoli City Streets-Loki

Whatever Loki was going to say after stammering about murder was cut off by the Honchkrow flying alongside Charizard. He ignored Loki looking at him with concern, he was a criminal boss and possibly a fugitive still yet somehow that champion had found his location and sent him a letter to come here. Getting Charizard to taken an aerial flight over the city to inspect the damage, the dark olive-skinned man answered the second and third questions. "They were sent to get people to safety by leading them to the beach." As he spoke, Typhlosion and Feraligatr had reached the other groups on the beach and were heading back to get more people out of the area in case more ultra beasts attacked the city.

Blue-18-Gym Leader-Ha'uoli City Beach-Leaf
Blue snorted in agreement, watching as some trainer's Typhlosion and Feraligatr came running along the beach with more humans beside them. The Pokemon had obviously been sent to help out by getting innocent citizens to safety which was smart. Blue turned his attention back towards Leaf as she spoke about Red likely not staying back and letting the champion of Alola protect their region which was part of being a champion and defending their title from would be challengers. The former Champion of Kanto finished taking care of Charizard's injuries before handing the super potion back to Leaf, Charizard lowering his head and nudging the girl's shoulder in thanks. "Red doesn't know the meaning of sitting back and letting others handle their own problems," he said in agreement. "Though hopefully with the dying down of the streets from what it sounds like, we can get a vacation since I presume that's why all three of us are here in Alola, though for different reasons."

Marius Pymer||22||Ha'uoli City Docks||Open

Marius remained down at the docks, having sent Staraptor to check out things in the city from above. Staraptor soon came back and informed him that there was no sign of the ultra beasts or the trainer who had been controlling them when asked, making the young man sigh in relief. Returning Staraptor to her poke ball, he sat down and stared at the ocean, trying to think on why these beasts had appeared with the arrival of so many trainers from different regions.
windfall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:46 am

Gladion
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City|| Asexual|| Crush: None||Tags: Serenity

[hope you don't mind me controlling charizard for abit]
Gladion sighed and inhaled a deep breath. He knew she was right...getting frustrated wasn't going to do him any good." Sorry. ..your right. I'm sure every will be alright..but still, I don't think we can depend on most of them. That's why I rather take action my self. " the boy hung on to charizard as it flew closer to the aether paradise. After a few moments later, her charizard landed at the entrance of the paradise, leaping off charizard and patted him on the side. " thank you. " Gladion smiled faintly. "We can take a ferry back to the city. I don't want to tucker out the pokemon."

Grey
Male||32||Intermediate||Hau'oli City||Asexaul ||Crush; none||Tags; Cyra

Grey kept an close eye on the woman after the ultra beast attack. He was interested in the alien looking creatures and wanted to know about them. However, he didn't know how to approach her..staying in the shadows and started to think to self. There was no need to stay hidden forever." I will help you out..that's only of you want it. " the one eye man revealed his self to Cyra at last, keeping his normal scary look on his face." Also..your pokemon. I haven't seen any like them before. I hope you don't mind me asking. What are they? Are they even pokemon?"

Sun
Male||17||Expert Trainer||Hau'oli City||Bisexual||Crush: None||Tags: Moon

"Well..thats very bothersome.." Sun rubbed the back of his head and sighed. He knew they better had track this trainer down or else they could face something like this again."Well, maybe we can track whoever it is down later. I may not be champion anymore,but i still want to try my best to help you and the region." The boy tucked his hands in his pockets and smiled."Tapu koko huh? Well..thats good that you manged to get it's help. im sure it wants to help out the island more then any of us." A slight blush came across Sun's face."S-So umm..besides all this mess...how have you been over the year or so? Sorry that i haven't came to see you in a while. i didn't want to interfere with anything.."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:37 am

Serenity Jane Hart
| 15 | Female | Expert Trainer | Kanto | Tags: Gladion|

(It's fine ^-^)
Serenity smiled, seeing him calm down a little. "Whatever happens, in the end, we'll prevail." She said again with more emphasize before continuing to follow Gladion, slowing down Salamance a little so he could lead again, landing a little after he did. Jumping off her pokemon, she returned the two to their pokeballs after giving them each a poke bean that she had brought earlier that day. "Alright, if that's what you want." She said with a small smile. "So then, lead the way, Gladion."
(Sorry. quick post O.o)

Alain
| 16 | Male | Expert Trainer | Kalos | Tags: None|

Alain sighed, looking out from where he was sitting on a cliff overlooking the ocean. It was calming and gave him a moment to relax. His Charizard was standing beside him, towering over his form as he looked outwards. He was glad that he was able to get away from his home in Kalos since work there was stressful, but he still wasn't sure why he had chosen to come help this group in Alola. It wasn't any of his business, right? But he needed to get away from his hardships back at home so he guessed, tropical paradise, why not? Chuckling at the thought, he stood up and put a hand on the back of his Charizard's neck. "So, are you ready?" He asked softly, looking up at the fire dragon calmly.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:55 am

Champion Moon
Female || 16 || Alola Champion || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hau'oli City || Tagged: Sun

Quirking a brow slightly at his remark about no longer being champion, she wondered what he was even talking about. Ever since the league had begun she had owned the spot as champion of Alola. It was a title she held with pride, especially since she was the first in the region. Deciding not to question him on it, she look back toward Tapu Koko. She was certain that it would want to save and protect this island more than any of the trainers. That was its rightful role and it would surprise her if it was ready to take down anything and everything that tried to bring harm to its land. She would do her best to help meet its desire off keeping Melemele safe.

His next question was the only reason she even looked away from the legendary as she walked toward the Pokemon Center. "Well, it's been hectic and busy to say the least, but I'm used to that by now. It had become entirely routine to me," she responded, completely oblivious to the blush on his cheeks. "How about you?"

Leaf
Female || 18 || Elite Trainer || Bisexual || Crush: None || Hau'oli Beach || Tagged: Blue & Jazlyn

Chuckling softly as the Charizard nudged her as a thank you, Leaf stroked his head gently before offering a smile. "It was my pleasure. I'm glad you're alright," she told the Pokemon. Seeing the other Kanto starter made her wish that she had brought her Blastoise with her. Certainly he would have loved to relax in the sand and see the other starters that he had been given away with to her, Red, and Blue. Professor Oak had insisted on her not bringing her strongest Pokemon though since she was supposed to be relaxing, not battling.

"That is true about Red. Hopefully the champion here doesn't get too annoyed with him," she remarked. "But you're right about the commotion dying down and hopefully getting our rightful vacation. Maybe I'll head back to the resort that I'm staying in to actually relax since the mall probably isn't the greatest of ideas now."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby susie. » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:06 pm

➳name; It's YA BOI GUZMA
    ➳age; 26
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳trainer class; cannon/experienced
    ➳region of origin; Alola

➳hair; White
    ➳eyes; Gray
    ➳skin tone; White
    ➳build; tall with fairly broad shoulders, slouches
    ➳height; 6'6 without slouch/ 6'4 when slouching
    ➳weight; 200 lbs

➳pokemon;
    Golisopod
    Ariados
    Masquerain
    Pinsir
    Scizor

➳family; he has both a mother and a father and now still lives with them until he gets back up on his feet after disbanding team skull. (that's a head cannon of mine :>)

➳personality; Guzma has a very bombastic personality and very hot headed. However he tries to keep a cool head and live life like a game and not get too serious about things. He's very spastic and isn't afraid to speak his mind and has a minimal filter of what he's saying. Guzma is also very competitive and will beat anyone to the ground if they let him. He is also known to talk in the 3rd person when ragging on himself or to pick himself up.

➳history; Believe it or not he once tried to island challenges in an attempt to become and island captain, however after years of trying and becoming stronger it seemed to do him no good and he gave up entirely a failure and a rouge in his own words. In a fit of rage and rebellion he wanted to go against Alola and form a gang of pokemon thieves and bandits called 'Team Skull' to terrorize the islands. He even took over Po town entirely! But because of Moon he disbanded team skull entirely and is currently recuperating with help of his parents and is still striving to become the strongest trainer in his own way.

➳other; I'll probably take some liberties and implement head cannons. So please forgive me if I don't play him exactly like he is in the game.
yo.
adult user|artist
she/her
🪓
susie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me